PDA

View Full Version : Change it back.

Dipstik
09-16-2013, 07:08 AM
You watching the stats on gold spent per hour? I know... you can't find the guy with 500 tesla cannons, but I'm sure you have a team of people watching how much money is spent. I'm just going to throw a guess out there that it's dropped off considerably since you made this boneheaded decision to blatantly move the goal posts on us. You were able to make the decision to extend the event on the fly with no notice to your customers, you can fix it on the fly with no notice to whatever idiots supposedly emailed you asking for the extension.

Drew's Crew
09-16-2013, 07:16 AM
You watching the stats on gold spent per hour? I know... you can't find the guy with 500 tesla cannons, but I'm sure you have a team of people watching how much money is spent. I'm just going to throw a guess out there that it's dropped off considerably since you made this boneheaded decision to blatantly move the goal posts on us. You were able to make the decision to extend the event on the fly with no notice to your customers, you can fix it on the fly with no notice to whatever idiots supposedly emailed you asking for the extension.

I agree 100%

Coladonato
09-16-2013, 07:31 AM

+1 ...........

Antheus
09-16-2013, 07:54 AM
......👍👍👍👍👍......

Brendan
09-16-2013, 08:02 AM
So they extended it because supposedly some morons sent in tickets requesting this? Can they show us these tickets, and a list of these so called people? Thought not. How about all the tickets they must have received about NOT extending this war?

alex5953
09-16-2013, 08:04 AM
+57 members from my synd and all the players from europe .

Brendan
09-16-2013, 08:13 AM
+57 members from my synd and all the players from europe .

Yeah I'm from the UK. This extension means the war will finish at 2 in the morning here. Thanks a lot GreeDy.

rohan007
09-16-2013, 08:35 AM
We know GREE you care a lot about us. You're sooooo kind you gave us +6hours. But we dont want it. So please take it back. :-P Thanks for showing that you guys really care about us.

jmeijer
09-16-2013, 08:37 AM
I'm GMT+2, so it ends at 3 am for me. It's been a very exhausting weekend, and we're still fighting hard to keep our rank.. I might not even touch CC for a while after this event..

bald zeemer
09-16-2013, 08:41 AM
Yeah I'm from the UK. This extension means the war will finish at 2 in the morning here. Thanks a lot GreeDy.

Well every war ends at 330am for me. On Tuesday.

I'm opposed to the extension, but the whole "people are working at that time" or "now it's the middle of the night" arguments leave me cold.

Nomisser
09-16-2013, 09:07 AM
Well said +1

Dutchie
09-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Hallelujah... GREE have listened and the event will end at the normal time! Thank you for listening to your paying players!

Dutchie
09-16-2013, 09:17 AM
Only showing on iOS... Not Android which still has the later time!

bald zeemer
09-16-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm pretty confident that we won't have an android-only final 6 hours.

A modicum of common-sense, people. Please.

Timala
09-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Yes because Gree is known to get things right ;)