PDA

View Full Version : Ferr in SUP 1 ?!?

Viva la Revolution
09-16-2013, 06:10 AM
I can see in the tournament of factions a Ferr in SUP 1.
I really hope this is just a bad joke from one of the SUP members and not that Ferr have changed factions ?
Anybody know more ? Mabye a SUP 1 member ?

camper killer
09-16-2013, 06:19 AM
The SUP family of factions has no official comment at this time.

We will update the community when the time is right.

BlackArrow
09-16-2013, 06:19 AM
saw that as well....also see several other Ferr members there as well.

Now he will get his first place prize.

1GaDawg85
09-16-2013, 06:27 AM
Can't beat them, join them?

Tanner
09-16-2013, 06:30 AM
wha wha wha?
this is too much for a Monday ya'll.

Tournai
09-16-2013, 06:30 AM
LOL, He just cant quit the game! after all these spendings it would be a total waste!!!

carl9764
09-16-2013, 06:42 AM
You just can't keep a good player down go for it Ferr

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 07:10 AM
Obviously many of you did not read the thread about bullies. apparently Ferr was forced out by his own people. how would you feel

carl9764
09-16-2013, 07:20 AM
Sorry did not see that post Speed ump if that is the case then got no time for bullies they should be banned as far as I am concerned, scum of the earth that's what bullies are

Thief
09-16-2013, 07:42 AM
Gasp i never saw this coming...never...;)

ProCision
09-16-2013, 08:13 AM
Gasp i never saw this coming...never...;)

Thats cause you arent seeing anything.

Viva la Revolution
09-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Obviously many of you did not read the thread about bullies. apparently Ferr was forced out by his own people. how would you feel
Here are too much bullie threads in the moment, which do u mean ?
And if he really joined sup 1, could u tell us the exact reason why ?
I see also a RIPPER in sup 1 but too in Moder War Leagends my guess would be until i don't have a answer that Ferr (and also RIPPER ??) joined u for sure that a member from u just changed his name.

xxinterfector
09-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Wth ?
I don't know how you guys are the senior members .. but as it turns out .. a player in game can change their names using 50 gold.
Jk .. i know you guys know

xxinterfector
09-16-2013, 09:04 AM
And I don't know who ferr is trying to kid .. by posting farewell threads and all that .. because his last activity on the forum is clearly visible.
Jk I know he is trying to kid sup

jonmischler
09-16-2013, 09:06 AM
It is not Ferr...Bendover is simply changing names.

You people get too caught up in this game, go outside without the IPad for once?

Agent Orange
09-16-2013, 09:07 AM
Classic PUN, well done guys!

Hondo
09-16-2013, 09:21 AM
This certainly made me laugh. Great job!

pimmen8
09-16-2013, 09:28 AM
When I saw it I just had a mind**** moment

free play
09-16-2013, 09:57 AM
does it mater, I know I fit one would like to be there for at least one war. I just hope they don't kick him out before he gets his rewards, that would be sick

Ryans67
09-16-2013, 10:09 AM
Interesting. I raided Ferr on Saturday morning. His building paid out a certain amount. About 14-16 hours later, I hit the exact same building and it paid out almost 10m more. So at some point, he joined a faction with the IPH boost. Also, he has been spending the cash he collects. Not sure if he is donating it, or buying useless units. Finally, his inventory includes the latest collect ten prize.

I'm glad to see he is still playing, even if he led us to believe otherwise. Not sure which faction he is in, but we have not seen the last of Ferr.

Tanner
09-16-2013, 10:56 AM
10 characters

Gambit12
09-16-2013, 10:58 AM
Interesting. I raided Ferr on Saturday morning. His building paid out a certain amount. About 14-16 hours later, I hit the exact same building and it paid out almost 10m more. So at some point, he joined a faction with the IPH boost. Also, he has been spending the cash he collects. Not sure if he is donating it, or buying useless units. Finally, his inventory includes the latest collect ten prize.

I'm glad to see he is still playing, even if he led us to believe otherwise. Not sure which faction he is in, but we have not seen the last of Ferr.

Hmmm... Interesting situation going on..:cool:

Ben Dover 300
09-16-2013, 11:07 AM
Can you just stop with the dumb stuff already? Ferr was playing a character in a game because that's how he enjoyed it. Ripper and myself did not force him out. He chose to leave. The man took enough abuse simply trying to make the game fun and exciting for everyone. You guys have made it clear you do not want any competition and no one is allowed to have fun except you. You win. After France this game will be changed.

Ben Dover

Mickeydickey
09-16-2013, 11:11 AM
Hey Ben. You're the man!!!! You took it to them and it took a gang of people assaulting you for 7 hours and some howsuper multiplier of points in a short span to take you down. Keep your head up mate.

Remember the DEVIL WAS BORN JUNE 21, 1961

Can you just stop with the dumb stuff already? Ferr was playing a character in a game because that's how he enjoyed it. Ripper and myself did not force him out. He chose to leave. The man took enough abuse simply trying to make the game fun and exciting for everyone. You guys have made it clear you do not want any competition and no one is allowed to have fun except you. You win. After France this game will be changed.

Ben Dover

xxinterfector
09-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Who is Bai hui ?
Which fraction is je in ?

xxinterfector
09-16-2013, 11:23 AM
He is in sup 1
Got it

camper killer
09-16-2013, 11:31 AM

Ben Dover

Why are you gonna teach more people to hack and cheat?

Mickeydickey
09-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Well if Ben is a hacker then I guess this proved that Sup can teach him better ways to hack, thanks for pointing out that sup hacks better then the person they claimed to be a hacker.

June 21, 1961 DEVIL IS BORN
The DEVIL sells counterfeit itunes cards

Why are you gonna teach more people to hack and cheat?

HGF69
09-16-2013, 12:41 PM

He asked to join BoS but we said no.

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 12:56 PM
What the matter Mickey ****ey? Did we take down your hero? You like to hack so much, I can see why you have a man crush on another hacker. Why don't you come out of the closet? I know, the truth is just too painful, that's ok, you can stay in the closet. I won't tell anyone all your dark secrets.

Vegaman
09-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Like i said on the now infamous deleted "Farewell" thread. The man is an addict like the rest of us here.

Hmmm remember being called an idiot for daring to suggest he wouldn't leave as he is "A Legend in his Own Mind"...

Apologies welcomed lmfao. Second thoughts save it haters, i'm really not bothered.

Captain Steelman
09-16-2013, 01:02 PM
LoL, Another one of those threads... I saw that... I bet he is there.... She went there.... She is really a he.... Let me add some more just for the fun of it.....

We will have a new Defence Leader for the France Event...

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Hey eagle, yes, lets get you started. I enjoy toying with dummies and trolls. It gives me great pleasure.

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Wow steelman, whoever could it be.lol. I'd have to say you're doing a great job with your efforts, and it's been a great pleasure the way you handle yourself here.cudos to you and your merry band.

Captain Steelman
09-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Wow steelman, whoever could it be.lol. I'd have to say you're doing a great job with your efforts, and it's been a great pleasure the way you handle yourself here.cudos to you and your merry band.

Well, thank you, sir... Much appreciated and I will forward your greetings to my team... And whoever could my new DL be...?

Well it couldnīt be Ferr since I saw with my own eyes his name in SUP1 and from the posts so far here it seems that it is the real Ferr in SUP1. Hence factions like, for example, PUN Original Parrots has nothing to worry about and dont need to call their big brothers for reinforcements since Ferr or any other heavy Emperor is not with me and my faction. They are all with SUP1 as you have confirmed. Ferrīs Jr Emperors are therefore no threat to the PUN organization. We are only Juniors...

Good luck to all in France... As you know I have to root for the Legends of MW but it is only a game.. ;-)

ProCision
09-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Well, thank you, sir... Much appreciated and I will forward your greetings to my team... And whoever could my new DL be...?

Well it couldnīt be Ferr since I saw with my own eyes his name in SUP1 and from the posts so far here it seems that it is the real Ferr in SUP1. Hence factions like, for example, PUN Original Parrots has nothing to worry about and dont need to call their big brothers for reinforcements since Ferr or any other heavy Emperor is not with me and my faction. They are all with SUP1 as you have confirmed. Ferrīs Jr Emperors are therefore no threat to the PUN organization. We are only Juniors...

Good luck to all in France... As you know I have to root for the Legends of MW but it is only a game.. ;-)

you only saw a wana be shmuck that would love to walk in Ferr's shoes.

Tyrant
09-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Guys anyone can change there name to anything for 50 gold, this is an obvious joke.

ProCision
09-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Eddie just gets started and you go hide like the baby. What's up with that? There has to be a writer or two
at HQ that could at least put up a token defense. Oops after 5....overtime and a high school English degree
doesn't count. Oh well...don't let it get you down..you still have that dog, truck and shotgun.

Speed chUmp will be back soon, his sister/wife called, she had a flat on the 4x4. So him and his hound dog are setting off to fix it.

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 07:02 PM
I guess better than a brother/wife, oh, hello pro.

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 07:05 PM
Well eagle. You know certain organizations have to wash their money somewhere. Shhh, don't say anything, just between you and me, ok? Now, can you identify the exact shade of yellow for extra points

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 07:20 PM
I agree, such a beautiful shade too.

ProCision
09-16-2013, 07:28 PM
were talking about the color of your teeth right? Not gold, just so grimy that its looks like a dull shade of gold.

ProCision
09-16-2013, 07:32 PM
I guess better than a brother/wife, oh, hello pro.

I guess, but she is still your sister and you did marry her.... a bit odd where i come from, but in your neck in the woods, its very common.

TIMB0
09-16-2013, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

ProCision
09-17-2013, 03:53 AM
Can we all just .......]

Yes, yes we can. Just not yet. Someday.

kuksluk
09-17-2013, 04:37 AM
Well if Ben is a hacker then I guess this proved that Sup can teach him better ways to hack, thanks for pointing out that sup hacks better then the person they claimed to be a hacker.

June 21, 1961 DEVIL IS BORN
The DEVIL sells counterfeit itunes cards

Wait a minute, Kip Winger (http://www.nndb.com/people/581/000089314/) is the devil now?

Speed ump
09-17-2013, 10:03 AM
Steelman, maybe a fake ferr will be your new defense leader, seeing how the real one retired. That could be intresting also.lol

Dutchie
09-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Steelman, maybe a Fake Ferr will be your new defense leader, seeing how the real one retired. That could be intresting also.lol

FF is on the right :)

http://i42.tinypic.com/2w4cg78.jpg

MagnusDux
09-17-2013, 11:14 AM
Steelman, maybe a fake ferr will be your new defense leader, seeing how the real one retired. That could be intresting also.lol

You guys - I did change my name during fvf to Ferr as well, but nobody saw - Why?!?

Oh wait, maybe nobody could see, we took 23992 place in the event damit... We got super strong toy and next war we're gonna make the top 4k finally!

Dutchie
09-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Ferr not Furr Dutchie! Nice chicks though! Even old FFP appreciates that one!Speaking of one...woke up this morning stiff in every joint but...you guessed it..ONE:)

You didn't like...

http://i40.tinypic.com/122z0ad.jpg

I'll grab my coat then... :)

Speed ump
09-17-2013, 01:54 PM
Oh, it's taking so much time to count all that money I'm making off of everyone that I just don't have as much time anymore. Not like you, you have time to follow in the legends wake.

Dealer204
09-17-2013, 03:16 PM
What the flying phuck are you fools talking about, i read a couple posts cuz i was curious but u people get so caught up in this little game and the freaking good and bad and evil everyone needs to get their panties out of a bunch and grow up.. Its a little game, its made to entertain and to kill time, dear fraEaking jesus! Haha

Speed ump
09-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Me and Petey just funning each other dealer. Petey ain't evil, but he did see have an elvis sighting last week. Long live the king.

Speed ump
09-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey MickyD. Lets get it all out in the open. I have nothing to hide. Ooo, dark secrets, I'm scared. I think more people know my personal identity than anyone else in the game. While we are at it, lets share both our info fife. Make your threats, post what you think you know. Lol. I've been threatened by real men before, so nothing you can do or say is making me shake. Sounds to me like I've gotten to you. I win, again. Poor Ben is such a model citizen huh? Maybe you idolize hackers, I don't. Good luck with all that. Can't wait for you to see our newest bit of fun for you guys. Enjoy.

a4194394
09-17-2013, 05:57 PM
seems like ferr faction has disbanded.

Speed ump
09-17-2013, 05:59 PM
Just changed names, lost some people too

DanL
09-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Hey MickyD. Lets get it all out in the open. I have nothing to hide. Ooo, dark secrets, I'm scared. I think more people know my personal identity than anyone else in the game. While we are at it, lets share both our info fife. Make your threats, post what you think you know. Lol. I've been threatened by real men before, so nothing you can do or say is making me shake. Sounds to me like I've gotten to you. I win, again. Poor Ben is such a model citizen huh? Maybe you idolize hackers, I don't. Good luck with all that. Can't wait for you to see our newest bit of fun for you guys. Enjoy.

You've "gotten" to who exactly?

Mickeydickey
09-17-2013, 07:26 PM
How's Guy feeling, I hope he is well. Just want to know how did you fall on such hard times that you had a half million home in Spring Tx and now in that tiny place in Houston? You can threaten me all you want. I don't know what you mean by what you have for you guys. I don't know who you guys are. I am one man. I'm not in any faction as I do not participate in you scam, I'm not as dumb as the others. So you admit you cheat? The newest bit of fun? So your counterfeit itunes cards from Y.Y. and your point multiplier isn't enough. You came up with another cheat? Proud of you. You fail at marriages and with woman so you need to make up for your short comes in a game. Any luck with your match.com profile? Keep threatening. Maybe I'll come by and we can go out on you boat. Want the make model and registration number?

Ben Dover 300
09-17-2013, 08:39 PM
How's Guy feeling, I hope he is well. Just want to know how did you fall on such hard times that you had a half million home in Spring Tx and now in that tiny place in Houston? You can threaten me all you want. I don't know what you mean by what you have for you guys. I don't know who you guys are. I am one man. I'm not in any faction as I do not participate in you scam, I'm not as dumb as the others. So you admit you cheat? The newest bit of fun? So your counterfeit itunes cards from Y.Y. and your point multiplier isn't enough. You came up with another cheat? Proud of you. You fail at marriages and with woman so you need to make up for your short comes in a game. Any luck with your match.com profile? Keep threatening. Maybe I'll come by and we can go out on you boat. Want the make model and registration number?

Gentleman, I just came home from a long day of work, soccer practice, and the dinner. I received 30 txt messages about the immature things that are being said hear. Please do not use my name or include me in these insane posts. I do not even like coming to this forum because its ridiculous. Just forget my name and do not include me. I am thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

Speed ump
09-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Come on Micky, more, more. You're the one threatening remember. Im not the one who's hiding behind a screen.Do I wear boxers, briefs, or go au natural. What's the payoff on my house? How much do I pay my gardener? You seem to really think I care. My lord man ( used loosely here) have things gotten so pathetic that's how far you've fallen. I truly hope your addiction hasn't affected your real life, but it appears it has. That will always be a difference between you and I. I know many things too, but I will always keep a game in perspective, and never lose my values, no matter what others might say or do. I apparently am not the one with anything to hide.