PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a merger

custos
09-15-2013, 09:37 PM
My current syndicate is essentially a shell, with good bonuses. We have 60 slots and only 48 players currently, many of whom are leeches that could easily be booted. There are about 20 active players, and about 5 with pretty good stats (eg. greater than 2000x level). We would be interested in a merger or high-stat people (obviously) interested in building a syndicate from the ground up. Current bonuses are:

Melee def bonus 5/5
Defense building def 5/5
Guild increase 5/5 (all maxed)
Gun def 5/5
Respect increase 5/5
Car def 5/5
Armor def 5/5
Building output 5/5
Explosive def 5/5
Job payout 5/5
Armor att 5/5
Melee att 5/5
Hideout health 5/5
Explosive att 5/5
Hideout damage 4/5
Car att 4/5
Gun att 3/5
Influence increase 4/5

We are interested in either merging with a smaller syndicate or taking on some new players. Like every syndicate we would prefer players with high A/D stats for their level, but being active during syndicate events is even more important. If you are weak but willing to hit the wall and PA the defense leader right throughout the syndicate war, we may be able to accommodate you.

There is no gold spending requirement, no minimum donations of bricks of cash (but all gratefully appreciated), and no point minimum. What we want is players who are keen to achieve, players who understand the war strategy (wall breakers, DL hitters, scouts, etc.), and players who will turn up when their syndicate requires them!

If you're interested in joining please PM me, or add me and send a message in CC. (Pug: 608-291-734)

eNtroX
09-15-2013, 11:13 PM
how about merging in our syndicate.. after war we have about 15 free spots?