PDA

View Full Version : New Event Cycle Starting Late?

Guisseppe17
09-15-2013, 08:05 PM
With everyone complaining about the battle, no one asked...what about the other events? Will the LTQ usually scheduled to start at 3 P.M. PST the day the war ends at 11 A.M. PST start during the battle? Or will it be released a day late, bumping the entire thing back a day? Or will they release it in the middle of the night, because they're just that plain stupid? You decide!

reesebutton
09-15-2013, 08:14 PM
It's alright. They're never on schedule anyway.

GREE schedules are just.... guidelines

Guisseppe17
09-15-2013, 09:46 PM
It's alright. They're never on schedule anyway.

GREE schedules are just.... guidelines
Well said, well said....

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 10:06 PM
You know what's great? When they had that syndicate LTQ and our syndicate finished it after a day, and there was just 4 more days of no event. Was a very nice break, I couldn't remember the last time there wasn't an event going on. Nowadays it's just... this:

http://i.imgur.com/HGGJRny.png

Guisseppe17
09-15-2013, 10:25 PM
You know what's great? When they had that syndicate LTQ and our syndicate finished it after a day, and there was just 4 more days of no event. Was a very nice break, I couldn't remember the last time there wasn't an event going on. Nowadays it's just... this:

http://i.imgur.com/HGGJRny.png
IKR! We didn't finish in the first day, but we had a couple days left to relax, with no goals at all except the LTB. It was peaceful :)

reras
09-15-2013, 10:49 PM
The war is too long IMO, should be 3 days not 4...Friday to Sunday

candyson
09-15-2013, 10:52 PM
The war is too long IMO, should be 3 days not 4...Friday to Sunday
It normally is 3 days... From Friday to Monday

marcus...
09-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Or will they release it in the middle of the night, because they're just that plain stupid?

Don't forget that people play CC outside of the USA. Myself and a LOT of other players would welcome a 12hr shift in the start of an event for once. The battle event is now finishing at a decent time in Aus, but that's just a kick in the teeth.

cooch
09-16-2013, 01:17 AM
3 AM in Europe time and my syn peeps and other syns we are working with are pissed.

It is simply a gold sales extension because they are not meeting their numbers. They are not stupid nor are they concerned about you. The players come and go; they make it up on volume and whales. Concern only comes when gold purchases slow down.

Laelia
09-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Amen.....the war is too long

Dutchie
09-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Hallelujah... GREE have listened and the event will end at the normal time! Thank you for listening to your paying players!