PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling for a battle strike to show GREE how we feel!

Drew's Crew
09-15-2013, 07:27 PM
I, like many of you, are OUTRAGED by GREEdies latest attemp to suck more money out of us.

Our syndicate, like yours, had to endure 30 min waits to get matched up for a battle.

Our syndicate, like yours, were matched up with syndicates we had ZERO chance of getting any points from because they were far superior, or were matched up with a syndicate of 1 person.

Our members, like yours, spent hard earned money buying gold, staying up late to battle and put their lives on hold for battles all to better their groups.

Now, we are being punished for their mess up.

ENOUGH!!!!!

It's time to show Gree they CANNOT push us around like this.

I'm calling on all you that are outraged as I am, to NOT BATTLE ANYMORE. Lets take back this game! Lets make it fun again.

I'm begging you!!! BOYCOTT THE REST OF THE BATTLES. If no one plays and no one buys more gold, they will have to listen to us!!!!

dr007
09-15-2013, 07:29 PM
How about putting together something constructive and presenting it to management? The first solution should not always be a boycott.

TMI
09-15-2013, 07:31 PM
have you been reading the threads lately? we HAVE been telling something to management. give us free gold and call it a day. that's it. easy.

The_
09-15-2013, 07:32 PM
I completely support this. Everyone please stop battling while my syndicate take this opportunity to claim more rewards.

GucciMane
09-15-2013, 07:32 PM
have you been reading the threads lately? we HAVE been telling something to management. give us free gold and call it a day. that's it. easy.

no, not that easy. Free Gold would just encourage more spending on this war, and raise the minimum cap for each position.

This same thing happened with the 200x bars in Redlight....most syns burned that free gold immediately into that same war.

Drew's Crew
09-15-2013, 07:33 PM
How about putting together something constructive and presenting it to management? The first solution should not always be a boycott.

Do you really think they will listen??? Even if we say "please" and "thank you"? No. GREE only cares about MONEY. This just proves it. Take away their money, maybe then they will listen.

TMI
09-15-2013, 07:34 PM
no, not that easy. Free Gold would just encourage more spending on this war, and raise the minimum cap for each position.

This same thing happened with the 200x bars in Redlight....most syns burned that free gold immediately into that same war.

Sorry. i meat the gold AFTER this war.

Drew's Crew
09-15-2013, 07:34 PM
I completely support this. Everyone please stop battling while my syndicate take this opportunity to claim more rewards.

So, your fine with what GREE is doing???

geminiking01
09-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Everybody fights, nobody quits.

dr007
09-15-2013, 07:35 PM
I'm not saying no. Just saying this shouldn't be the first solution. Someone could put down a concrete reason in that thread by Jerle and ask gree to rethink their decision. The challenge with an unorganized boycott is not every syndicate will do it.

Drew's Crew
09-15-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm not saying no. Just saying this shouldn't be the first solution. Someone could put down a concrete reason in that thread by Jerle and ask gree to rethink their decision. The challenge with an unorganized boycott is not every syndicate will do it.

Go for it. Try it. I'll back you 100%!

Drew's Crew
09-15-2013, 07:38 PM
This won't work... because you need 100% participation and you won't get it.

The best way to resolve this is to piss off Yoshikazu Tanaka (founder of Gree). Any geniuses out there have a clever plan to upset Tanaka? Know his background so we can see what he is sensitive to?

I'm just so mad!!! There has to be a way to show them they can't pull this crap with us!!!!

The_
09-15-2013, 07:38 PM
So, your fine with what GREE is doing???
I really don't take this game that seriously, nor do i spend gold. There are well over 4000 syndicates in this game, good luck persuading every single one of them to stop battling. "Oh, look, we're 1K points from the next reward, I'm sure people won't mind if we break this little vow". I admire the passion, but this idea is simply ineffective.

Guisseppe17
09-15-2013, 07:41 PM
I, like many of you, are OUTRAGED by GREEdies latest attemp to suck more money out of us.

Our syndicate, like yours, had to endure 30 min waits to get matched up for a battle.

Our syndicate, like yours, were matched up with syndicates we had ZERO chance of getting any points from because they were far superior, or were matched up with a syndicate of 1 person.

Our members, like yours, spent hard earned money buying gold, staying up late to battle and put their lives on hold for battles all to better their groups.

Now, we are being punished for their mess up.

ENOUGH!!!!!

It's time to show Gree they CANNOT push us around like this.

I'm calling on all you that are outraged as I am, to NOT BATTLE ANYMORE. Lets take back this game! Lets make it fun again.

I'm begging you!!! BOYCOTT THE REST OF THE BATTLES. If no one plays and no one buys more gold, they will have to listen to us!!!!
Amen, brother. Amen.
Expect your ban sometime tomorrow morning by the way.

reesebutton
Yes! Strike! Everyone stop tapping, and bring your families out... get some work done... go walk your dog. Let's show GREE that we don't take no crap! Stop fighting for worthless IP!

* quietly taps my way into the next reward tier... BOOYAH! *

Drew's Crew
I really don't take this game that seriously, nor do i spend gold. There are well over 4000 syndicates in this game, good luck persuading every single one of them to stop battling. "Oh, look, we're 1K points from the next reward, I'm sure people won't mind if we break this little vow". I admire the passion, but this idea is simply ineffective.

Well then, GREEdy will do whatever they want because they know no one will ever try to stop them

Drew's Crew
09-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Yes! Strike! Everyone stop tapping, and bring your families out... get some work done... go walk your dog. Let's show GREE that we don't take no crap! Stop fighting for worthless IP!

* quietly taps my way into the next reward tier... BOOYAH! *

Yup. Another example that GREEdy can do whatever they want and no one will ever have the guts to stand up to them.

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Good luck convincing top 10 teams who have already sunk 18mil IP to suddenly give up now. I'd love a boycott, but it ain't gonna happen.

Drew's Crew
09-15-2013, 07:57 PM
So we are just going to complain and whine over the fact that they just want our money, but not DO anything??? Really??? What kind of message is that sending GREE??

The_
09-15-2013, 08:03 PM
So we are just going to complain and whine over the fact that they just want our money, but not DO anything??? Really??? What kind of message is that sending GREE??
That we have a life

Drew's Crew
09-15-2013, 08:03 PM
Amen, brother. Amen.
Expect your ban sometime tomorrow morning by the way.

Hahaha!!! I wouldn't doubt it. I'm just tired of everyone complaining, but not doing a darn thing about it!!!

Guisseppe17
09-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Hahaha!!! I wouldn't doubt it. I'm just tired of everyone complaining, but not doing a darn thing about it!!!
I know how you feel. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if we could coordinate a boycott. Heck, I recommended it in another thread! But it's impossible.

Drew's Crew
09-15-2013, 08:13 PM
I know how you feel. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if we could coordinate a boycott. Heck, I recommended it in another thread! But it's impossible.

Thank you!!! I know it would be almost impossible, but I'm so angry!!! I'm a mama grizzly when it comes to my syndicate. I just hate the fact that they can walk all over us and we don't do anything.

bald zeemer
09-16-2013, 01:59 AM
1. Righteous indignation, despite being the foundation of so many protests, is rarely a good state to embrace when conducting any sort of planning.
2. An oddly effective way of sending a message is to literally send a message.

Rebels
09-16-2013, 02:50 AM
I commend you Drew, but I do encourage you to keep fighting. Everyone else will and Gree know it.

It's a move that the majority of CC players hate and I feel your pain as I'm also not happy.
My team have fought hard all weekend and now we get told there's more! Its like running a marathon and told at the end we still have to run for another 100km's!

Can we get Gree to listen and change their mind? If there wasn't a financial gain for them to go an extra 6 hours it would stand a better chance probably.
It's very convenient there was an issue that happened and they get to drag out the gold tapping feast.

Gree are running a business and working hard to lift their profits. Unfortunately we are all stuck in this model unless we win the game.

Chin up mother grizzly and keep looking over your shoulder for the Rebels! We are coming!

generalpain
09-16-2013, 07:46 AM
My syn, like many in the top 100 are going gold free from now till the last battle in response to the war extension. We hope many more will do this as well. Stop hitting the refil button now, show Gree you are not pleased. If enough teams do this, they will feel the effects. If the majority in the top 50/100 do this, it will be an epic show of force and hopefully spark a change with the way Gree does business. Enough is enough.

Drew's Crew
09-16-2013, 07:51 AM
My syn, like many in the top 100 are going gold free from now till the last battle in response to the war extension. We hope many more will do this as well. Stop hitting the refil button now, show Gree you are not pleased. If enough teams do this, they will feel the effects. If the majority in the top 50/100 do this, it will be an epic show of force and hopefully spark a change with the way Gree does business. Enough is enough.

I've stopped using gold and have contacted Apple asking them to refund the money I paid for gold. Terms and conditions were changed without my consent after purchase was made.

Stop giving them money, maybe they will actually listen.

Sparkle
09-16-2013, 02:23 PM
Gree might care about their ratings. They ask now and then for updates. We could change our 4 or 5 stars to 1's. Tell potential newbies how screwed up the technology is and problems never get fixed. Whatever your beef is put it on Google Play where it can be seen.

Mack The Knife
09-16-2013, 02:26 PM
I posted this in another thread but it might be more apropos here.

So...I notice that Gree actually paid attention to the outcry against changing the time on the syndicate wars. Im viewing this as a positive thing. It means they do listen. I think it might be a good idea to come up with a monthly sticky poll of things we'd like to see implemented or changed in the game. for instance

The Android Scrolling Issue during wars.
Whether or not to lock Syndicates etc....

Im sure Gree is all for people being able to spend more faster. and a thread with a poll where people could vote on issues directly might make it easy for them to focus their attention.

Someone more in tune with what CC needs than me should create the "Things we'd like to see implemented in Crime City"
poll/thread. It should be moderated and without the usual vitriol.

I think it really might yield results. or at least open dialog from mods and Gree personal on why certain things aren't feasible.

StellaVana
09-16-2013, 03:21 PM
How about you GOLD buyers protest by not buying gold anymore and make it a fair game for those of us not willing to spend our hard earned money on some dumb game. YOU are the ones that ruined the game by letting GREE make this a MONEY game!! I enjoy this game very much and enjoy the battles but it is not worth spending real money on, staying up all night on and dropping everything for. SO HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU STOP TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY AND MAKE IT A FAIR FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO GOLD.

Rjc
09-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Don't spend any gold for 30 days. We each can make this a free game until gree corrects the craziness they cause.

Travers
09-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Battle strike will never happen. and if it does I will go for top 1 :)

Mack The Knife
09-16-2013, 04:21 PM
How about you GOLD buyers protest by not buying gold anymore and make it a fair game for those of us not willing to spend our hard earned money on some dumb game. YOU are the ones that ruined the game by letting GREE make this a MONEY game!! I enjoy this game very much and enjoy the battles but it is not worth spending real money on, staying up all night on and dropping everything for. SO HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU STOP TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY AND MAKE IT A FAIR FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO GOLD.

Everything you just said was stupid. Just an FYI

Absolute silence
09-16-2013, 05:50 PM
I would offer a counter proposal.

I propose we organize an off forum group to sit down and analyze the discovered problem and then come up with a united player response.

Basically, what has been inferred by the moderator's comments ,Gree has attempted to be responsive to our requests but we are sending mixed messages as to what we desire to be done. Also we starting far too many threads for the same issues.

Anyone interested in this action?

CCKallDAY
09-16-2013, 05:52 PM
How about you GOLD buyers protest by not buying gold anymore and make it a fair game for those of us not willing to spend our hard earned money on some dumb game. YOU are the ones that ruined the game by letting GREE make this a MONEY game!! I enjoy this game very much and enjoy the battles but it is not worth spending real money on, staying up all night on and dropping everything for. SO HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU STOP TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY AND MAKE IT A FAIR FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO GOLD.Go ask someone like tam to stop spending gold. Your answer will be: No.

CCKallDAY
09-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Everything you just said was stupid. Just an FYIAgreed, this will NEVER happen.

The_
09-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Yes! inb4addicts start flaming you. Oh, wait, too late for that.

CCKallDAY
09-16-2013, 05:56 PM
How about you GOLD buyers protest by not buying gold anymore and make it a fair game for those of us not willing to spend our hard earned money on some dumb game. YOU are the ones that ruined the game by letting GREE make this a MONEY game!! I enjoy this game very much and enjoy the battles but it is not worth spending real money on, staying up all night on and dropping everything for. SO HOW ABOUT ALL OF YOU STOP TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY AND MAKE IT A FAIR FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO GOLD.Really? You want to score 1st place in the syndicate war with your syndicate? Will never happen, don't waste your time. If you spend lots of money, you will most likely be very strong. Plus, gold spenders never ruined the game. They just like virtual games, and they will spend money on it. If you are a free player, you won't be able to catch up to the top dogs. (tam,h, bam bam, succubus, FIshooker, others)

CCKallDAY
09-16-2013, 05:56 PM
Yes! inb4addicts start flaming you. Oh, wait, too late for that.Lol!!!!
extracharacters

billythekid123
09-16-2013, 05:59 PM
Yes! inb4addicts start flaming you. Oh, wait, too late for that.

LOL, The_ strikes again.

KemoKidd
09-16-2013, 06:47 PM
There is no stopping the top 100 or so syndicates from competing and there is no stopping the big spenders from spending. This game is a power trip for some people and they will take every advantage to be the best (basically out spend others). Money talks and Gree listens to it. Fight Club wasn't happy with a pointless 1st prize of more payout from jobs (wtf was Gree thinking?!) and threatened to stop going for the top spot. So what did Gree do? Change it to 20% more defense for armor and Fight Club fought for the top spot.

As a business Gree has to be worried about making a profit. I'm not sticking up for them but it makes sense to care more about those who are keeping them and this game progressing. I don't agree with all of their decisions but they have made some nice changes based off of our opinions and thoughts. Was changing the tiers at the last minute a HUGE mistake? YES! A lot of us remember what this game was like when all we had was a 10 case event every other week or so with 200 levels and the same buildings. Now we have multiple events everyday and new buildings every month.

nvbealone
09-17-2013, 02:17 AM
OP must be from a low ranking syn (likely free player) trying to pull a fast one