PDA

View Full Version : ** BAF (11 x Top 100): Exclusive Premier....**

phrosty
09-15-2013, 07:02 PM
BAF Proudly Presents...

http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/18/07/14/00/prefra10.png

Do you want to be a star in the next upcoming blockbuster?

If so you have the chance to join an all star cast!

Earlier Viewings:

Brazil
75th
Greenland
79th
Egypt
49th
China
59th

Ireland
73rd
Columbia
36th
Madagascar
79th
Poland
83rd

Australia
94th
Canada
67th
India
40th

We are looking for new talent and are offering you the chance to star in our next big feature!:

Screen Presence:A/D of 350k+
Budget:Average $6m daily
Special Effects:From web forum to chat client

To be the brightest Star you need to reach the following performance levels at each filming location:

BfC20 WD points50 WD points
FvF50K BPs500k BPs
Donation$6m daily$15m daily

If you are confident you can beat the minimum but may not be able to achieve the Star score, then come talk to us about what you will be able to offer.

Auditions are being held here http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications and are in private viewing areas.

About BAF:

Why are BAF recruiting?
Simple. Some members have retired due to the schedule GREE has inflicted upon us. So to prevent burnout and remain competitive we have created a unique management structure to give emphasis to our team ethos - after all it's our teamwork that has given us the success we have had to date.

What are the BAF after?
We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active players. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibilities. We fight together and we win together.

Why such high stats?
We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
No, in fact a big fat no. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
We have a very active community which includes big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can adapt our strategy for the next BfC.

We can also offer to assess your units and base to help you grow your stats quickly and efficiently. The stronger we can make you the stronger the faction becomes.

Faction Leadership
We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and why we have achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Application process
We are a tight-knit team and we select members not just on their statistics but also on their personality. We ask players who are interested in joining our faction to apply via our own forum. The recruitment window is open.

Your application will be viewed by all our faction members and they will ask you all manner of questions to try and assess your character. Its a fun process and it will help you get to know us more and make you feel confident you have made the right decision in applying.

If you are successful you will be asked to leave your faction and join us via the supplied invite code. Be warned though, that the application process may take 5 or more days before a decision is reached. This is so all our members across multiple time zones have the ability to view your application. I can guarantee the wait is worth it.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.

Skoosh
09-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Very nice ad. Impressive as always. :)

simpleman
09-16-2013, 05:38 AM
Prepare for the red carpet treatment.

BTW we should have mentioned we completed the faction LTQ.
You should also note how we like to give back into the MW community
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?67749-Revised-listings-Faction-LTQ-Mission-Reaffirm

Skoosh
09-16-2013, 08:01 AM
I'm excited I get to buy a new outfit for this next war 💃
Always ready for red carpet!

simpleman
09-16-2013, 11:17 AM
My frock is ready!

Cmdr_Vessery
09-16-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm pulling out the tux for this next premier and making space on the award's shelf for the BAFta Award.

Join us on the red carpet for an amazing weekend of fun'n and gun'n at the WD's.

simpleman
09-17-2013, 04:48 AM
There are plenty of awards to be had. 14 ribbons available to go under your campaign medal. We're the king of bling!

Dan Cai
09-17-2013, 05:25 AM
Hahahahaha brilliant ad!

simpleman
09-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Blimey, how many BAFers on here?

phrosty
09-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Well I hope most of y'all know.. Since we had to switch to the multi-ply TP, and everyone complaining about "oh I want hot water, oh I need to have hot water" crying babies... So since we have had these "needs" pop up, we have had to cut back on the awards.. So instead of a gold plated knightly figures... We have had to buy used minor league baseball trophies.. ;)

simpleman
09-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Yeh, what he said.

Skoosh
09-17-2013, 06:29 PM
I want to hear more about Simpleman's awards night frock.

pb23
09-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Shoot... You're going to force me to up my advertising game. Nice work.

simpleman
09-18-2013, 12:09 AM
I'm a bit self conscious now Skoosh. I think it makes my bum look big.

Skoosh
09-18-2013, 02:55 AM
That's nonsense Simps. I'm sure you look fabulous.

simpleman
09-18-2013, 06:21 AM
Ok then, what do you think. Be honest.

http://kathieontherun.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/monkey-butt.jpg

whitefire
09-18-2013, 08:30 AM
Free lmao bump and a bump of disgust all wrapped in one...

phrosty
09-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Join us on our march to France! Simps will be in the back of the formation with that rear end...

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wn5v28.jpg

simpleman
09-18-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm always picked last :(

Skoosh
09-18-2013, 07:15 PM
Ok then, what do you think. Be honest.

I think we need to take you to a doctor. I'm not sure what kind of doctor though yet. At least put some ointment on it!

simpleman
09-19-2013, 07:31 AM
Free lmao bump and a bump of disgust all wrapped in one...
Cheers bud, I think my job here is now done :)

phrosty
09-19-2013, 09:45 AM
You have done your job many times ! We can all see the results with that picture omg why do you like showing off the goods so much?

Skoosh
09-19-2013, 12:24 PM
A couple spots left if you want in before France

phrosty
09-19-2013, 07:00 PM
Alert: Zero Hour for France is just down the road!!
http://i40.tinypic.com/vrvx1d.jpg

simpleman
09-20-2013, 05:23 AM
Not long now

Skoosh
09-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Giving this a bump. If your current faction is not working out, please check us out.

ryguy8899
09-21-2013, 09:11 PM
May be interested private message me back with rank, requirements, bonuses and if you finished faction ltq and wd ltq by faction I mean the one before war.

Skoosh
09-23-2013, 04:36 PM
^^^ bump for BAF

rogerperim
09-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Hello,

My name is Roh and I saw your post and I was really excited.

Here is my infos:

Time Zone: -3,00GMT (Brazil)

#ID:#@$%จจ&

Level: 107;

# of Alliance Members: 500;

Alliance Attack: 432711;

Alliance Defense: 506471;

Income Per Hour: $ 1379775.

At the last war war I did 34k WP (it's few, but I did some PA and 6x Wall Attacks).

I really want to join your Faction, because my current faction didn't do what they said they woul do, so i'm a bit disappointed. Also I'm a daily who will cooperate with your Faction

I hope you to consider my post..

Thanks, Roh.

dodgehemiram
09-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi roh thank you for your interest in wanting to join BAF. Can you go to our site below and register so you can put your info in a new member app so that all our other members can see and ask you all sorts of questions. Thanks again. DODGE

Skoosh
09-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Hello,

My name is Roh and I saw your post and I was really excited.
<content deleted>
Thanks, Roh.

Hi Roh - as Dodge said, please apply at our web site:
http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/f5-faction-membership-application
This will give you the chance to talk to our members.

Information is kept private there. Also, I suggest you edit/remove your stat info from our post (as I did above) so it's not public to all and doesn't invite unwanted visitors to your base. Just copy/paste into the private application.

Hope to see you there!

~ Skoosh

P.S. I did send you an ally request.

Skoosh
09-24-2013, 03:07 AM
Philosophical question of the day:
Why does toilet paper need an advert? Who is not buying toilet paper?

OK discuss.

Cmdr_Vessery
09-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Hey all, BAF is still looking for fun active players to join the amazing crew that just finished up battle for France.

According to the rank listings, BAF ended up at #59 overall. Great weekend of battling back and forth with other teams and coming out in the Top 75.

Cheers!