PDA

View Full Version : Game transfer

junkkicker
09-15-2013, 03:10 PM
New iPhone comes out on Friday and as of now support will not transfer game to new device... I expect a lot of no shows for France.

General Soviet
09-15-2013, 03:58 PM
New iPhone comes out on Friday and as of now support will not transfer game to new device... I expect a lot of no shows for France.
That's ridiculous. I'm planning on getting the 5s, guess I'll have to hold on to my old one too until they fix this.

v8mustang
09-15-2013, 05:09 PM
There's no fixing it. The only way is to contact Gree to transfer the game. Once you send in a ticket, it's a waiting game from there.

One way I been told is to use back up and restore. I never see this work myself, but that's one way to do it. I wouldn't roll the dice on it.

Mmagic
09-15-2013, 05:22 PM
There's no fixing it. The only way is to contact Gree to transfer the game. Once you send in a ticket, it's a waiting game from there.

One way I been told is to use back up and restore. I never see this work myself, but that's one way to do it. I wouldn't roll the dice on it.
You are incorrect. Gree has temp. suspended any game transfers. Sending a ticket will not get your game transfered. They have asked to be patient as they try to work on something that works.

Mmagic
09-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Update: after some patience and a little persistence, gree was able to transfer my account today w no issues. :)