PDA

View Full Version : Robbing from protected vaults

Sir josh
09-15-2013, 11:33 AM
I have, on a few occasions, been robbed from money protected in my vault. Several other faction members have reported the same. There is no indication on my base of having been raided and the only evidence is money missing from the vault and the "news" of a string of raids losing money. I am always careful to protect the money and it has occurred while I was playing very frequently throughout the day. I have reports the individuals to Gree and have screen shot proof. Happening to anyone else?

Adm.J
09-15-2013, 11:47 AM
It's usually the server just catching up.

Sir josh
09-15-2013, 12:05 PM
I think they know it is an issue. This was their reply to me previously

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,
Jacob Hill

Adm.J
09-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Could be. The only time I've noticed it as a problem is when the game has been open for a long time. Never when I close and open frequently.

Agent Orange
09-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Could be. The only time I've noticed it as a problem is when the game has been open for a long time. Never when I close and open frequently.

Probably it, the app is open on your device but it is not actually talking to the server. When it does hook up you discover that what you thought you vaulted wasn't.

Mcdoc
09-16-2013, 03:25 AM
This has only ever happened to me from a small select group of players who have some kind of hack that allows them to raid money that is vaulted. It used to be several players huddled together under the banner "Royal Navy" with the likes of "Goldenchild21" - but with all of the name changes - who knows who is hiding where :/

WI(AusNz)
09-16-2013, 04:17 AM
I think they know it is an issue. This was their reply to me previously

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,
Jacob Hill

Haha! What are you worried about... Problem solved.

on serious note, I am pretty sure i have experienced this before but its just the server catching up (as adm.J said). It usually should only be a short delay for it to catch up and not a prolonged thing that takes hours.

Gbrown
09-16-2013, 04:02 PM
I have had it happen to me three or four times within a couple of weeks, but I did not get any notification in my news feed that anything had happened. I would donate everything to my faction except my vault limit at night and get up the next morning with $0 in the vault. I have leveled up a few times since then and haven't had the problem lately, I was around 40 or so when it was happening to me. I sent multiple tickets to gree and they responded that it was a known problem and they were working on it.