PDA

View Full Version : HAcker in Celestial Soldiers / Celetial hackers

whitefire
09-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Just something to consider now that we're close to the war in France,

A few days ago I came across a player called Blitzkrieg. Strong guy it seemed so I checked his stats. Money: almost 10 billion! WTF! iph sub: million. Hmm, my math bump said: that's not possible! And of course the omnipresent P91 pounder. Of course... That's very likely for a Celestial with medium level. But ok, it's (veeeeeeeery) theoretically possible.

I considered reporting the guy immediately but decided to do the courteous thing. I contacted Ptong and reported it to him. He confirmed he the guy was currently in the Celestials (as did the faction tournament ranking). I found the guy again and saw that he changed his name to Topgun. Did I mention the guy has the Aeon unit too? Of course, that's the only unit that looks good with the P91 Pounder.

A day or something later Ptong told me he wasn't part of the soldiers anymore (true, he's in te celestial generals now), but he played dumb and said he couldn't do anything. Just now, I checked the guy again. Surprise, surprise, Topgun is now called Blue!

Being the 'popular' guy, I decided to put it on the forum, maybe that will make a difference. There was more in the previous version of this post that I still believe to be true, but the honorable way the Celestials have solved this matter (by booting the guy), make that particular point irrelevant as my goal was to out this guy after unsuccesfully trying it through other channels first. I applaud the way it has now been solved. The contents of the pm from the Celestials I just received is a lot different that some of the reactions below, by the way.

ProCision
09-15-2013, 11:23 AM
What faction are you in? Do you have room for one more? I would like to join your faction and have a look at all your members and what bonuses you have. Dont start to point a finger until you know you are clean and where you reside is clean. Feel free to message me your faction ID.

KFH
09-15-2013, 11:30 AM
call out thread get the popcorn kick up your feet and enjoy the shown :)

whitefire
09-15-2013, 11:32 AM
What faction I'm in is no secret ProCision. And I'm surprised at your answer, as you obviously don't care about what I just wrote. You just seem to try and discredit me. As to our bonuses, they're -very- normal. Nothing at all out of the ordinary and can be easily explained. I cannot be certain my faction doesn't have one, but if someone reported about it to me, I wouldnt rest until we are certain.

And mind you, I tried to do this the nice way.

ProCision
09-15-2013, 11:40 AM
What is the name of your faction? I dont know you.

I do not care one bit what you wrote. I dont think anybody here that really knows what it takes to to compete in this game cares about maxed out faction bonuses and a P91 pounder.

Calling out and naming an entire faction for one member that has more money then what you think he should have is complete BS.

If you sent in a ticket and gree says they will handle it then leave it up to them.

Delete your thread unless you want someone to vet the home you live in. You better be clean.

Shauny
09-15-2013, 11:46 AM
These call out threads are getilting very tiresome. A new one everyday. I personally couldn't give a damn how man cheat or hack this game aslong as I know I'm clean and so are my team mates and that I have fun. There is always someone stronger than you wether legitimately or not, just relax play as you seem fit and have fun.

HGF69
09-15-2013, 11:56 AM
I thought PTong was leader of ratas and Perey was CS?

I am a cow
09-15-2013, 03:21 PM
I thought PTong was leader of ratas and Perey was CS?
He is ptong is perry

Stooboot
09-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Hackers all over modern war no use in making treads or even sending tickets they will just keep coming back get use to it gree is a hackable company its clear and they couldnt care less

Kill Joy
09-15-2013, 05:34 PM
WHO CARES!!!! why call them out here. message them directly with your rant, then report them. putting it on here is absolutely pointless. Jealousy burns with envy.

honest Abe
09-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Nah. I like public shaming. Maybe gree will get off their arse.

Superdude
09-15-2013, 07:59 PM

I do not care one bit what you wrote. I dont think anybody here that really knows what it takes to to compete in this game cares about maxed out faction bonuses and a P91 pounder.

Calling out and naming an entire faction for one member that has more money then what you think he should have is complete BS.

If you sent in a ticket and gree says they will handle it then leave it up to them.

Delete your thread unless you want someone to vet the home you live in. You better be clean.

He's in deeznuts 100 percent clean group go ahead and inspect if u really want

gunnydave
09-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Exactly no one care you all

Spazer
09-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Another typical topic!!! I am tired of reading the same thing over and over again!!! Just report him to GREE and it will all be over!!!

senex morosus
09-15-2013, 09:02 PM

Why are you threatening him? His thread title is 'Hacker in Celestial Soldiers' not 'Celestial Soldiers are Hackers'.

CJ D
09-15-2013, 09:31 PM
He's in deeznuts 100 percent clean group go ahead and inspect if u really want

Clearly you guys are hackers with your maxed out infantry defense and your maxed out health regen. Lol

I must say...I have always been intrigued just how it was that particular faction name never came up much in these discussion primarily maxed out bonuses for quite a while now...even when they were still working up in the top 500...maybe now we know how? Wonder how long he's been there and how many bonuses the generals have purchased already....

Superdude
09-15-2013, 10:26 PM
Clearly you guys are hackers with your maxed out infantry defense and your maxed out health regen. Lol

I must say...I have always been intrigued just how it was that particular faction name never came up much in these discussion primarily maxed out bonuses for quite a while now...even when they were still working up in the top 500...maybe now we know how? Wonder how long he's been there and how many bonuses the generals have purchased already....

That's right you better send in a gree ticket about us (deenuts) that 4/6 defense boosts looks suspicious JK happy Monday everyone

Mcdoc
09-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Nah. I like public shaming. Maybe gree will get off their arse.Bring Out Ye dead - Bring out Ye Dead :)

Tito89
09-16-2013, 01:34 AM
This thread is like a playground fight...

Are we not mature enough to have constructive discussion anymore? I get that people are "assuming" that other people hack (tho if this guy with the 10mill iph truly has 10mill iph then yeah, a hacker) but we dont actually know, it could be a display glitch or a bad connection mucking around with the system. Im guilty of purely discrediting factions and calling them out and racism etc, of which I have moved on from. Maybe we all need to move on too.

sraghav42
09-16-2013, 02:16 AM
I always suspected that celestial soldiers had some people with money hack when I joined them.i saw a person with two accounts in the faction donatted billions of money daily from both of his account and had more than 10 billion in hand....

ptong
09-16-2013, 02:42 AM
ha. so sue me for being unable to manage 220 players. would you like to try?

raghav, millions yes, hundred millions yes. billions? a day? don't be sore because you got booted - you know what you are.

ptong
09-16-2013, 02:46 AM
Just something to consider now that we're close to the war in France,

A few days ago I came across a player called Blitzkrieg. Strong guy it seemed so I checked his stats. Money: almost 10 billion! WTF! iph sub: million. Hmm, my math bump said: that's not possible! And of course the omnipresent P91 pounder. Of course... That's very likely for a Celestial with medium level. But ok, it's (veeeeeeeery) theoretically possible.

I considered reporting the guy immediately but decided to do the courteous thing. I contacted Ptong and reported it to him. He confirmed he the guy was currently in the Celestials (as did the faction tournament ranking). I found the guy again and saw that he changed his name to Topgun. Did I mention the guy has the Aeon unit too? Of course, that's the only unit that looks good with the P91 Pounder.

A day or something later Ptong told me he wasn't part of the soldiers anymore (true, he's in te celestial generals now), but he played dumb and said he couldn't do anything. Just now, I checked the guy again. Surprise, surprise, Topgun is now called Blue!

Being the 'popular' guy, I decided to put it on the forum, maybe that will make a difference. There was more in the previous version of this post that I still believe to be true, but the honorable way the Celestials have solved this matter (by booting the guy), make that particular point irrelevant as my goal was to out this guy after unsuccesfully trying it through other channels first. I applaud the way it has now been solved. The contents of the pm from the Celestials I just received is a lot different that some of the reactions below, by the way.

whitefire,

thank you again for the courtesy of alerting me in advance prior to 'doing it another way.' i have no more overview of the said faction you mentioned I'm afraid. best of luck with your call out!

HGF69
09-16-2013, 04:22 AM

raghav, millions yes, hundred millions yes. billions? a day? don't be sore because you got booted - you know what you are.

Kinda suprised at your response ptong.

You run a shared Google spreadsheet with other factions (BoS included) to try and stop faction jumpers and freeloaders so why wouldn't you apply that logical approach to people going from faction to faction where there are suspicions and as a way of alerting other? If you're going to have standards then don't just apply them when it suits you, or your factions interests.

So I'm guessing you have a reason as even if you manage 220 people across numerous factions, your signature says that everyone need to be vetted first with a reference.

Quote from your sig
"PM me your application, be prepared to be vetted against officers of your former faction."

DFI
09-16-2013, 05:13 AM
Kinda suprised at your response ptong.

You run a shared Google spreadsheet with other factions (BoS included) to try and stop faction jumpers and freeloaders so why wouldn't you apply that logical approach to people going from faction to faction where there are suspicions and as a way of alerting other? If you're going to have standards then don't just apply them when it suits you, or your factions interests.

So I'm guessing you have a reason as even if you manage 220 people across numerous factions, your signature says that everyone need to be vetted first with a reference.

Quote from your sig
"PM me your application, be prepared to be vetted against officers of your former faction."

Fully agree. You're a representative to a group of factions that want to play it the right way. So I don't agree with the guys who say take it up with gree. I think you owe us a better response than the above. Having a wide remit doesn't let you off on your responsibility as a faction leader. If it's too much, give some of them up.

sraghav42
09-16-2013, 05:22 AM
No way I am not being sore because I was booted, in fact I was happy that I got booted cause I found a totally stress free top 50 faction and people there praise me for what I do. Your faction is too stressful and had ****ing drama.

CJ D
09-16-2013, 06:03 AM
And again, those guys were one of the few a few months back to already have the dreaded 60/60 guild. What sraghav is saying sure seems to point out how that was possible.

Where's cow on this? He's usually not one to shy away from a conversation...especially when I've seen him thrown around by them since the boot about being a guy who doesn't do his share and tells other folks what to spend their gold on...

sraghav42
09-16-2013, 06:10 AM
Confidential. ?.

And again, those guys were one of the few a few months back to already have the dreaded 60/60 guild. What sraghav is saying sure seems to point out how that was possible.

Where's cow on this? He's usually not one to shy away from a conversation...especially when I've seen him thrown around by them since the boot about being a guy who doesn't do his share and tells other folks what to spend their gold on...

DFI
09-16-2013, 06:24 AM
And again, those guys were one of the few a few months back to already have the dreaded 60/60 guild. What sraghav is saying sure seems to point out how that was possible...

Weren't we just celebrating their amazing rise from top 100 to top 10? Ptong's response isn't what you'd expect from a top 10 leader.

ptong
09-16-2013, 07:29 AM
Weren't we just celebrating their amazing rise from top 100 to top 10? Ptong's response isn't what you'd expect from a top 10 leader.

I'd love to respond as a T10 leader, but fact of the matter is I'm not or rather not anymore for some weeks now. :D

Not saying that this absolves me of a lot of things.

Protagonist and otherwise - wish you all a good war coming up!

beast1985
09-16-2013, 09:20 PM

Provision seems to me like ur hiding something by attacking this guy like that. The only reason a player would change his name so much, as this guy stated, is to hide the fact he is a hacker. I'm willing to bet you could be a hacker if u got so *****y like that. If you have nothing to hide u wouldn't have gotten *****y. Man up man

TIMB0
09-16-2013, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

...and yet again the power of Rodney is needed in our darkest hour...

senex morosus
09-16-2013, 11:23 PM
yup get along lol nice link

I am a cow
09-17-2013, 02:54 AM

Hi! No comment CS are a honorable faction i don't know what your on about ...

Tito89
09-17-2013, 02:59 AM
1/60 people in this game are hackers, at one point we have most likely been in a faction with a hacker and not even known, so many can be easily fooled...

ProCision
09-17-2013, 04:04 AM
Provision seems to me like ur hiding something by attacking this guy like that. The only reason a player would change his name so much, as this guy stated, is to hide the fact he is a hacker. I'm willing to bet you could be a hacker if u got so *****y like that. If you have nothing to hide u wouldn't have gotten *****y. Man up man

Already been vetted homie. Posted screen shots to prove it. Feel free to come and check me out.

I attack people like this because its the same sh!t everyday. Finger pointing. You are playing a video game. To some people video games are meant to be modded, hacked, glitched, toyed with. To others its the opposite.

At the end of the day it is not our job to make a thread name calling and finger pointing. Its our job to report them and let the makers handle the player.

I dont see enough threads being started pointing fingers at gree for allowing players that have been reported to keep playing. Its just so easy to make a thread saying that this guy has to much money or this guy has to big of stats. There are times where I am 6 X over vault and I dont have any money buildings. You should read the comments I get. At the end of the day I am as clean ass a baby's a$$ after a bath.

beast1985
09-17-2013, 09:21 AM
Already been vetted homie. Posted screen shots to prove it. Feel free to come and check me out.

I attack people like this because its the same sh!t everyday. Finger pointing. You are playing a video game. To some people video games are meant to be modded, hacked, glitched, toyed with. To others its the opposite.

At the end of the day it is not our job to make a thread name calling and finger pointing. Its our job to report them and let the makers handle the player.

I dont see enough threads being started pointing fingers at gree for allowing players that have been reported to keep playing. Its just so easy to make a thread saying that this guy has to much money or this guy has to big of stats. There are times where I am 6 X over vault and I dont have any money buildings. You should read the comments I get. At the end of the day I am as clean ass a baby's a$$ after a bath.

Fair enough man. I just thought u took this guys post the wrong way. He was saying he suspected a hacker in that faction, not that the whole faction was guilty. I'm pissed as crap at hackers too, I've spent way too much $$$ on this game to put up with hackers.

Good luck in France

DFI
09-17-2013, 09:49 AM
But the Q is whether the OP was talking about ProCision. That wasn't my impression, so whether he was vetted doesn't matter if we are talking about another faction mate.

And this is important, bc you will notice that ptong actually never answers the question but side steps it very nicely.

Mastert55
09-17-2013, 10:01 AM
There are times where I am 6 X over vault and I dont have any money buildings. You should read the comments I get. At the end of the day I am as clean ass a baby's a$$ after a bath.

How the f*ck is that possible????????

ProCision
09-17-2013, 11:00 AM
How the f*ck is that possible????????

Because I am not spending money to upgrade pointless money building's. Only thing I need to upgrade now is the rest of my unit buildings and then work on my defense buildings.

Other then faction bonuses what do you need that high IPH for?

you might ask your self why I would go over vault, I think its funny. All these broke a$$ players trying to get this high IPH when I only have a 2k IPH and 400m on hand. I will dump it into the faction when somebody bigger then me starts to farm me. Then I will just start the process over.

whitefire
09-17-2013, 02:11 PM
No, i wasn't talking about ProCision. I was talking about blitzkrieg, aka top gun, aka blue and now garnet. Gave himself another 100k in the process. He's still active and still trying to cover his tracks. This whole stuff wohldn't be necessary if gree would actually do something. This is not a discussion of being over vault a couple of times, but about a amount of money that would require something like 2500 days to acquire with his iph. And there are of course the absurd units. This is one of those instances where the question if the guy is a cheater is a no brainer.

Hmm. That may be the reason gree does nothing.....

DFI
09-17-2013, 05:17 PM
Well perhaps the person is quite rich and decided to use real money to buy game money. But I'm sure ptong can clarify for us.