PDA

View Full Version : The Beater Crew - 2 man top 25 team cheating

in-game j
09-15-2013, 10:49 AM
This team is DEFINITELY cheating. They are in the top 25 right now. They did some SERIOUS IP glitching against us. They gained 100k ip within 5 minutes of the battle. Seems like they're getting about 30k per hit.

On top of that their defense leader has a nice #1 prize from the insulated crate even. 'm pretty sure that person did get it...

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6254/3s6f.jpg
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5894/z1z3.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8383/b0v9.jpg
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/9818/o5p5.jpg

The reason I'm posting is this - is because the syndicate wars are something a LOT of people spend GOLD on. I feel a simple ticket will not suffice. I'm pretty sure tons of people in top 50, top 25 are fighting for the position and spending gold. This would inflate the amount of IP people are putting down to get their spots.

Big Money investigation time perhaps?

in-game j
09-15-2013, 10:50 AM
I don't have screen shots of ip amount increasing massively- but I can tell you this. I logged into the game 3 minutes after the start of the battle. They were already at 100k IP.

jchow69
09-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Huh, interesting. This is a case of cheating, lol.

in-game j
09-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Huh, interesting. This is a case of cheating, lol.

some serious cheating .... hmmmm ... like what else is new?

Dipstik
09-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Well nothing happened to MT so...

Bandit_
09-15-2013, 11:29 AM
Nothing will happen until after the battle and the syndicates that come in 26, 51, 76, 101, etc will not get their rightful prizes, just like several battles back when the Gottis made their appearence in top 25........

Euchred
09-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Is it a coincidence that the guys name is the same as the guy who gets the LTB data early??? Makes you wonder

Dipstik
09-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Wonder what?

in-game j
09-15-2013, 12:35 PM
no nice acuse cheat then investigations after

Y no ask first then put forum

uh duuuuuuur ? :confused:

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 12:40 PM
Never heard of either of these players, but "IP bonus" appears as a hacked item on your modifiers list, and I've seen it multiple times now. I say "hacked item" because it seems like a modifier intended to be in the game (though probably not at +1000% or whatever), but shouldn't be in use yet. You should have screenshotted the scoreboard 3 minutes in, if it was something unbelievable, as that'd go a long way-- but if you send a ticket and GREE were to look into this (there's no guarantee they would, I've received numerous auto-responses and blatant cheaters are still walking around), I'm sure they'd see an absurd IP bonus modifier that shouldn't be there.

TBC Ghost
09-15-2013, 12:44 PM
You are assuming they are cheating. 100k points is doable in 5 minutes if they are big gold players. Doesn't take much time to hit attack 4 times and refill and keep going. This is the problem where people call out people who aren't even cheating which makes GREE not pay attention to cheating. Do your research then call a person/team out or nothing will ever get fixed. People who get their asses kicked vs someone who is a gold player can't handle the feeling of losing so they call cheater. There will always be someone stronger than you and you need to suck it up and move on. I am 100% against cheaters if they really are. Someone who has 100 of the same 1 time loyalty units or 100 of the top 50 unit are cheating plan and obvious. Do your research so we can start moving on booting the real cheaters!! Thanks

Legen...dary
09-15-2013, 12:46 PM
Nothing will happen until after the battle and the syndicates that come in 26, 51, 76, 101, etc will not get their rightful prizes, just like several battles back when the Gottis made their appearence in top 25........

Final inning, tied game... Nothing new, here. Move along.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55387-Battle-for-Chinatown-Winners-List&p=775478&viewfull=1#post775478

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 12:46 PM
You are assuming they are cheating. 100k points is doable in 5 minutes if they are big gold players. Doesn't take much time to hit attack 4 times and refill and keep going. This is the problem where people call out people who aren't even cheating which makes GREE not pay attention to cheating. Do your research then call a person/team out or nothing will ever get fixed. People who get their asses kicked vs someone who is a gold player can't handle the feeling of losing so they call cheater. There will always be someone stronger than you and you need to suck it up and move on. I am 100% against cheaters if they really are. Someone who has 100 of the same 1 time loyalty units or 100 of the top 50 unit are cheating plan and obvious. Do your research so we can start moving on booting the real cheaters!! Thanks

Uh, no, "big gold players" don't have the ability to score super fast. My connection is mediocre, and I normally struggle to spend a vault within an hour. A vault earns approximately 100k IP (240 fights * 420 IP/atk = 100,800 IP). Please refrain from comment if you don't know what you're talking about.

Edit: and my high score this war with the stupid Android scrolling thing is nowhere close to a vault. There is no way a player is scoring 50k IP in three minutes.

50k IP / 420 IP/atk = 120 attacks in 3 minutes = 40 attacks per minute

Edit 2: and that's assuming full bonuses, +25% IP, which I also find strongly suspicious for a 2-man syndicate to have done overnight.

in-game j
09-15-2013, 12:47 PM

Listen buddy. First of all, I've done my research. Look at one of the items in that person's inventory. It's a top prize in a top 25/250 event. I'm positive that person was NOT the one who won the event.

Second of all, 2 people getting 100,000 ip in less than 3 minutes is impossible.

in-game j
09-15-2013, 12:49 PM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55387-Battle-for-Chinatown-Winners-List&p=775478&viewfull=1#post775478

I can't believe you guys aren't taking this seriously. I'm actually pretty wow-ed.

This was some hardcore IP cheating. Let's say they were top 3 which is doable with the way they were blasting out the IP.

The_
09-15-2013, 12:55 PM
What were their stats? Being a low level camper (high stats ofc) gives a significant amount of ip when attacking players of higher levels. If the lvl 38 had uncompetitive stats, then it's pretty convincing to me that they cheated since only one person on that team would actually be able to hit top 50 players successfully. As for the 3-min 100k ip feat, there isn't any proof that actually happened, so I'm a bit skeptical.

jchow69
09-15-2013, 12:56 PM
I can't believe you guys aren't taking this seriously. I'm actually pretty wow-ed.

This was some hardcore IP cheating. Let's say they were top 3 which is doable with the way they were blasting out the IP.

No, they can beat Fight Club by far. It takes 3 seconds to get a hit in, 1200 hits in an hour, 36 mil points a battle, so two battle, they can beat Fight Club, assuming no glitches.

Marlena
09-15-2013, 01:02 PM
falo has 900k and Hykes 199k D. i believe

The_
09-15-2013, 01:06 PM
Actually.. You wouldn't even need to screenshot their points earned within that 3 mins. If you are able to recall their total points at the end of the battle, you can just take an average of points earned per min to determine whether it is possible to attain their battle points. This method is a lot more accurate and doable.

Absolute silence
09-15-2013, 01:15 PM
You should all ask MT of the rogues.... He seems to be the expert in this area.

Legen...dary
09-15-2013, 01:21 PM

I am taking this seriously. Did you read that post? It's from 4 months ago and nothing has changed. I'm pretty sure that account got banned for that post. It's just not new news, and GREE has made it painfully obvious that they aren't going to fix it, and that they ARE going to take the prizes away from the rightful winners and hand them out to the cheaters. This happens every war, and the outcome is always the same. Nothing. We spend money and they steal the prizes we earned. If you're close to the next tier every war then you'll get robbed of your prizes by GREE and the cheaters they refuse to deal with before handing out war prizes, Every War.

TMI
09-15-2013, 01:29 PM

Agreed. I think there must be a connection. Crazy ip per hit happened with MT last war, and this seems to be happening here. Only these 2 aren't as honourable as MT was.

Maybe MT can shed some light on this?

The_
09-15-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't have screen shots of ip amount increasing massively- but I can tell you this. I logged into the game 3 minutes after the start of the battle. They were already at 100k IP.
If they could score 100k within 3 mins (not including hitting the DL and walls), within an hour they could score at least 2M points. Within 6 hours they could double their current battle points and possibly take a stab at top 10 within a day. Common sense tells me that 100k Ip/3min didn't happen. I would love to see some conclusive evidence though. It is well within the limits for a team with 2 players to get 6.5m points within 3 days, obviously you don't see it every battle, but nonetheless, possible.

Bandit_
09-15-2013, 01:37 PM

Who are you tell me to move along?

The_
09-15-2013, 01:40 PM
You wanna know the stats ?
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/7hyqxbkb/thumb/123.jpg (http://www.imagebanana.com/view/7hyqxbkb/123.jpg)

First of, there is a reason why i only use 2 member and 0 hideouts, it's the behind the scene algo to calculate everything, you get way more points and easier fights with this setup, as a Top #25 i only fight top 4000-1000 syndicates, Falo beats the DL and scores only points on him, Hykes can choose the one with the best points, i usually get 400-1600 points per hit with this setup.

100.000 / ~1000 = ~100 hits... and i scored only 80.000 in 60min against you guys, not 100.000 in 3.

And if you ask if i'm the guy from the wiki then yes, i post this stuff on the wiki.

Thanks for clearing things up. In fact, if you had read my subsequent comments, I am only one of the few that were defending you. I believe it was a completely bogus claim (3min/100k IP) without any evidence. Impressive strategy and perseverance! I hope this will warn people not to accuse anyone in the future without sufficient facts.

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 01:45 PM

Agreed. I think there must be a connection. Crazy ip per hit happened with MT last war, and this seems to be happening here. Only these 2 aren't as honourable as MT was.

Maybe MT can shed some light on this?

You know, more and more, I'm beginning to believe that MT's IP glitch wasn't a glitch but rather a hack, and I highly doubt a highly visible player like MT would hack such an item into his own inventory.

What were their stats? Being a low level camper (high stats ofc) gives a significant amount of ip when attacking players of higher levels. If the lvl 38 had uncompetitive stats, then it's pretty convincing to me that they cheated since only one person on that team would actually be able to hit top 50 players successfully. As for the 3-min 100k ip feat, there isn't any proof that actually happened, so I'm a bit skeptical.

If they could score 100k within 3 mins (not including hitting the DL and walls), within an hour they could score at least 2M points. Within 6 hours they could double their current battle points and possibly take a stab at top 10 within a day. Common sense tells me that 100k Ip/3min didn't happen. I would love to see some conclusive evidence though. It is well within the limits for a team with 2 players to get 6.5m points within 3 days, obviously you don't see it every battle, but nonetheless, possible.

Let's suppose someone has a hacked IP bonus, something huge, that allows them to score huge IP per hit. Do you really think they are going to keep hitting nonstop the entire battle? That'd put them in contention with FC in a few battles. Do you know what "critical thinking" is?

Edit: I just noticed I quoted your post-edit post. Previously, The_ suggested for in-game j to take their final battle score and divide it by 60 minutes.

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 01:48 PM
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/7hyqxbkb/thumb/123.jpg (http://www.imagebanana.com/view/7hyqxbkb/123.jpg)

First of, there is a reason why i only use 2 member and 0 hideouts, it's the behind the scene algo to calculate everything, you get way more points and easier fights with this setup, as a Top #25 i only fight top 4000-1000 syndicates, Falo beats the DL and scores only points on him, Hykes can choose the one with the best points, i usually get 400-1600 points per hit with this setup.

100.000 / ~1000 = ~100 hits... and i scored only 80.000 in 60min against you guys, not 100.000 in 3.

And if you ask if i'm the guy from the wiki then yes, i post this stuff on the wiki.

Quoting for posterity. You just claimed you got 1600 IP per hit.

The_
09-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Quoting for posterity. You just claimed you got 1600 IP per hit.
Just move on, buddy. He defended his case and outlined his strategies, and if he had cheated Gree would have taken his syndicate off ages ago. As for the multiple ad hominem attacks claiming that I don't use "critical thinking" or other people "not knowing what they are talking about". grow up. You don't win an argument with personal attacks, you give plausible deduction with broad humility. All these claims without ANY reasonable evidence against this top 25 team cheating are illogical.

newtonpa
09-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Clearly cheating I can't believe you are defending yourself on this one. Would have cost over 50k gold for each player to reach those point totals under perfect circumstance.

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Just move on, buddy. He defended his case and outlined his strategies, and if he had cheated Gree would have taken his syndicate off ages ago. As for the multiple ad hominem attacks claiming that I don't use "critical thinking" or other people "not knowing what they are talking about," grow up. You don't win an argument with personal attacks, you give plausible deduction with broad humility.

How stupid are you, really? It's impressive, you have to be trolling. I refuse to believe anyone can be that dumb. The message of mine you quoted was the one in which he claimed to score up to 1600 IP/hit. You then resorted to an ad hominem attack to refute my post. How ironic.

if he had cheated Gree would have taken his syndicate off ages ago

Clearly the words of someone unfamiliar with GREE.

bald zeemer
09-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Just move on, buddy. He defended his case and outlined his strategies, and if he had cheated Gree would have taken his syndicate off ages ago. As for the multiple ad hominem attacks claiming that I don't use "critical thinking" or other people "not knowing what they are talking about". grow up. You don't win an argument with personal attacks, you give plausible deduction with broad humility. All these claims without ANY reasonable evidence against this top 25 team cheating are illogical.

The IP bonus from level differential maxes out at 20%. You cannot get 1600 IP per hit. The maximum average is 430.

TMI
09-15-2013, 02:02 PM

I think the point is it is IMPOSSIBLE to score 1600 IP per hit. So stating that, is proof enough of cheating.

The_
09-15-2013, 02:08 PM
I think the point is it is IMPOSSIBLE to score 1600 IP per hit. So stating that, is proof enough of cheating.

Did you ever wonder why he decided to go along with a 2-man team with 0 hideouts?

TMI
09-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Did you ever wonder why he decided to go along with a 2-man team with 0 hideouts?

Yes.
Probably they were hoping the consecutive prizes would be live this war. They have these types of teams in MW.

Edit: And if CC did have the consecutive prizes, they would have netted better post-war stats with what they are doing. (gain is all the consecutive prizes. opportunity cost is top 1, 2, 3, and 10 prizes. Especially since this would have been the first war that GREE would have put out the consecutive prizes, we can assume they would even be more crazy than the ones they put out in MW currently)

The_
09-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Yes.
Probably they were hoping the consecutive prizes would be live this war. They have these types of teams in MW.
"Let's start a 2-man team and get top 25 so people can report us for cheating" - sounds reasonable!

Edit:not sure why this part got cut out- Actually if you had actually read his defense on why he chose to use a 2-man team with 0 hideouts, you would understand why he is scoring so well. Could either be a typo about the 1600 IP or it is possible to score that high with this setups. I never try to soil someone's reputation just because I think something is impossible, I don't think you all should either.

TMI
09-15-2013, 02:16 PM
"Let's start a 2-man team and get top 25 so people can report us for cheating" - sounds reasonable!
I didn't say they started a 2 man team to get ppl to report them.

I said that they started a 2 man team to get the consecutive prizes.

I'm not quite sure that you understood my post you quoted??

Dipstik
09-15-2013, 02:16 PM
You're an idiot, the.

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 02:18 PM
Yes.

Yeah okay, you're just trolling. They wouldn't need to push Top 25 if there were wins and win streak goals. They would have netted much better stats if there were wins/win streak goals, and they could have easily flown under the radar specifically by not pushing for Top 25. Not that someone dumb enough to post that they can get 1600 IP/hit knows very much about flying under the radar...

Trinity_1985
09-15-2013, 02:19 PM
A Top 250 team with full bonuses... Sounds like cheating

TMI
09-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Yeah okay, you're just trolling. They wouldn't need to push Top 25 if there were wins and win streak goals. They would have netted much better stats if there were wins/win streak goals, and they could have easily flown under the radar specifically by not pushing for Top 25. Not that someone dumb enough to post that they can get 1600 IP/hit knows very much about flying under the radar...

Good point BM. you're right, i didnt think of that. enough ip just to win. my bad.

Dipstik
09-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Yeah THAT'S why you'll get banned.

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Yeah THAT'S why you'll get banned.

From my interactions with the GoTTis, I've learned that getting permanently banned from the game for cheating is no big deal, but getting temporarily banned from the forums is a serious, and shameful, offense.

TMI
09-15-2013, 02:33 PM
xFalox
You have posted many pics, so you're good at that.

Do you mind posting a pic where it shows your ip bonus?

thanks

mxz
09-15-2013, 02:42 PM
Y'all get on my case about pointing out hackers - this guy points himself out and your biggest worry is The_?

jmeijer
09-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Some serious cheating here.. xFalox, I liked your activity on the cc wiki, but I never expected that you were a cheater. You're just another GoTTi, only under a different name. Stop playing and GTFO, from here and from the cc wiki.

in-game j
09-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Are people forgetting the fact that he also has a tesla cannon. There should be only one in the game. I think TAM won the tesla cannon.

There ya go.

Euchred
09-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Are people forgetting the fact that he also has a tesla cannon. There should be only one in the game. I think TAM won the tesla cannon.

There ya go.

Actually I think Scarlett/Fallen Angel got that one.

KillaDon
09-15-2013, 03:12 PM

And if you ask if i'm the guy from the wiki then yes, i post this stuff on the wiki.how do you get 400-1600 pts per hit???

in-game j
09-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Actually I think Scarlett/Fallen Angel got that one.

thanks. def not falo

TMI
09-15-2013, 06:50 PM
Still waiting on that ip bonus screenshot.

also, would you mind posting your ID so we can check your inventory?

thanks again.

newtonpa
09-15-2013, 06:59 PM
Am I the only one thinking this likely isn't isolated to just this syndicate?

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Am I the only one thinking this likely isn't isolated to just this syndicate?

Nope, but good luck getting GREE to deal with cheaters like that, even if you have indisputable proof of cheating and reported such cheaters multiple times. GREE doesn't care. Probably from their point of view, cheaters clogging up the top 25 drives up spending from legitimate players with the increased competition.

newtonpa
09-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Nope, but good luck getting GREE to deal with cheaters like that, even if you have indisputable proof of cheating and reported such cheaters multiple times. GREE doesn't care. Probably from their point of view, cheaters clogging up the top 25 drives up spending from legitimate players with the increased competition.
My thoughts exactly on increased spending. Personally I'm wondering if a refund is in order? People spend big on these wars to meet team expectations.

Guisseppe17
09-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Wow, quite funny watching you idiots defending this guy...I got two words for you. TESLA CANNON. That bloody simple. He clearly hacked that, so chances are he added a nice little +400% IP bonus for his two-man team, so he could win the winning steak battle goal that he knew was planned. Nice catch whoever spotted these guys, but don't get upset when nothing happens, GREE doesn't give a rat's a$$. And just a side note...I remember hearing about a top 25 team in the last PvP that only had two players, it wasn't this guy, was it? I don't remember the name so it might not be these guys, just thought I'd throw that out there if anyone remembers.

in-game j
09-15-2013, 08:49 PM
Wow, quite funny watching you idiots defending this guy...I got two words for you. TESLA CANNON. That bloody simple. He clearly hacked that, so chances are he added a nice little +400% IP bonus for his two-man team, so he could win the winning steak battle goal that he knew was planned. Nice catch whoever spotted these guys, but don't get upset when nothing happens, GREE doesn't give a rat's a$$. And just a side note...I remember hearing about a top 25 team in the last PvP that only had two players, it wasn't this guy, was it? I don't remember the name so it might not be these guys, just thought I'd throw that out there if anyone remembers.

can't believe the beater crew guy with his 2 accounts is still top 25.

Swedevil
09-16-2013, 02:10 AM
Question for everyone, and this may be per negligence on a matter from my side, but with the Gold Bonus Program, if you sped $10,000, can't you pick a previous item to own? Or something along those lines?

We have a special program for people who want to purchase larger gold quantities with a steep bonus. Apple won't let us sell larger packages, but we are willing to increase bonuses for players if they're willing to commit to the following amounts:

$500 in a month = 100% bonus
$1,000 in a month = 200% bonus
$2,000 in a month = 300% bonus
$5,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one crate item of your choice
$10,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one event item that you missed out on. You must have received the previous item in the tier for that to happen. (i.e. if you want the 10th item you'd need to have acquired the 9th already.)

Only one bonus can be obtained per month, and it can only be obtained once per month. You have to buy $100 packages to get to your bonus amount, as we calculate the bonus gold based on the assumption that you're already receiving the 50% bonus from buying $100 packages. So if you purchase $750 in a month, you will only get the 100% bonus applied to $500 of that. If you purchase $4,000 in a month you will get the 300% bonus applied to $2,000 of that. To clarify, the exact amounts of gold you receive for reaching each tier are outlined below:

$500 = 2500g.
$1000 = 15000g.
$2000 = 50,000g.
$5000 = 125,000g.
$10000 = 250,000g.

These restrictions are in place for record-keeping purposes and we may loosen them at a later date. Let me know if you're interested or have any other questions.

Regards,

I'm NOT AT ALL defending this guy or his methods. I'm just bringing to light that as far as I know, it IS possible to have one of the Grand Prize items from these leaderboard events.

On another note, wasn't this team 11th last war? How come this team wasn't noticed or pointed out at that time?

11 The Beater Crew 9593771

bald zeemer
09-16-2013, 02:28 AM
Question for everyone, and this may be per negligence on a matter from my side, but with the Gold Bonus Program, if you sped $10,000, can't you pick a previous item to own? Or something along those lines?
Under the old system (discontinued in April) you could, but you were not allowed to pick #1 leaderboard items (such as the Tesla Cannon).

Swedevil
09-16-2013, 02:34 AM
Under the old system (discontinued in April) you could, but you were not allowed to pick #1 leaderboard items (such as the Tesla Cannon).
Thank you for clarifying that. I didn't know that was one of the aspects that changed as I've never been anything but the bottom tier bonus...

GQNammmer
09-16-2013, 09:04 AM
It's almost like GREE is sitting back to see how successful their product is. A Cheating syndicate is in top 25 in a 2 man crew with hacked items. One of the cheaters (who possibly owns both accounts) outright comes onto the forums and states he/she is getting impossible IP numbers and is violating ToS. All the meanwhile the legitimate players who spend real money (some to an extravagent amount) are aware of this happening but are still not slowing down in spending. Funny how this works

bald zeemer
09-16-2013, 09:07 AM
I strongly advise anyone in contact with Scarlet to get her to send a ticket. The IP cheating might not raise an eyebrow with Gree, but a customer who paid for a unique weapon having the value of that reduced via the cheating of others most certainly will.

*not a hypothetical argument*

in-game j
09-16-2013, 11:52 AM
I am so pissed right now...

nickcity
09-16-2013, 12:02 PM
There are cheaters at every level of this game from the top to the bottom. Every honest player should be pissed.

Dipstik
09-16-2013, 12:06 PM
There are cheaters at every level of this game from the top to the bottom. Every honest player should be pissed.

We prefer to stay #smug.

in-game j
09-16-2013, 12:37 PM
This group needs to be banned and every1 bumped up a spot. ridiculous.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
09-16-2013, 01:06 PM

BS income per hour with a level 35 player(4+million) the other Level 160 (24+million)

[CM]]forgetaboutit
09-16-2013, 01:08 PM
You're an idiot, the.

Yes he/she is

TBC Ghost
09-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Uh, no, "big gold players" don't have the ability to score super fast. My connection is mediocre, and I normally struggle to spend a vault within an hour. A vault earns approximately 100k IP (240 fights * 420 IP/atk = 100,800 IP). Please refrain from comment if you don't know what you're talking about.

Edit: and my high score this war with the stupid Android scrolling thing is nowhere close to a vault. There is no way a player is scoring 50k IP in three minutes.

50k IP / 420 IP/atk = 120 attacks in 3 minutes = 40 attacks per minute

Edit 2: and that's assuming full bonuses, +25% IP, which I also find strongly suspicious for a 2-man syndicate to have done overnight.

Ok it might of been 5 min. But if you can't hit a button that fast that's your slow 1st generation phone lagging. Get up on technology pal. Guess we will have to wait until we bump heads to see how many points can be scored ;) anything is possible .... If he has units not available then yes he's a "..." Which I referenced to if you read my last post!
Thanks Pal

BigMoney
09-16-2013, 10:03 PM
Ok it might of been 5 min. But if you can't hit a button that fast that's your slow 1st generation phone lagging. Get up on technology pal. Guess we will have to wait until we bump heads to see how many points can be scored ;) anything is possible .... If he has units not available then yes he's a "..." Which I referenced to if you read my last post!
Thanks Pal

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Hardly a ****ty old phone.

I'd be happy to see how many points I could score on you, though. :rolleyes:

candyson
09-16-2013, 10:05 PM
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Hardly a ****ty old phone.

I'd be happy to see how many points I could score on you, though. :rolleyes:
I thought you were saving the gold for a GoTTi?

BigMoney
09-16-2013, 10:07 PM
I thought you were saving the gold for a GoTTi?

I gave a certain pretend e-lawyer a beating each time we matched them. Well, as much as my stupid Android scroll-after-every-hit would allow.

candyson
09-16-2013, 10:10 PM
I gave a certain pretend e-lawyer a beating each time we matched them. Well, as much as my stupid Android scroll-after-every-hit would allow.
The scroll glitch was really annoying, as scrolling down the list is very laggy already.
Edit: luckily, I'm a wall hitter, so my hits are all at the top of the list

Killa killa
09-17-2013, 02:03 AM
Did the beater crew receive their prize for top25? I can't help but think the gree screwups are masking the fact that there is another top25 team cheating and costing everyone below them more money. Below top25 is 80 to 90 percent of players, right? All things aside, there is a bigger problem at hand than gree's f ups, as horrible as it sounds. If hacking/cheating wasn't so wide spread, the overall pulse of the game wouldn't be so quick to go into riot mode.

A swift action for cheats/hacks will go along way in correcting the attitude of your game and its players.

Zepson
09-17-2013, 05:58 AM
These are old cheats/hacks no? I thought cheating wasn't possible anymore with everything turned server sided? Didn't GREE closed all the gaps?

kingofwale
09-17-2013, 11:58 AM
Congrats on finishing 23rd. Beater Crew

BigMoney
09-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Still no response from GREE. Not even to address that the hacker posted game data to show that items for wins/win streaks were added. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68021-The-Beater-Crew-2-man-top-25-team-cheating&p=980513&viewfull=1#post980513)

Dklv
09-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Anyone else notice that the prizes on the bottom of the pic he posted that were supposed to be for the consecutive wins list are the prizes for this event. Humm.

in-game j
09-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Anyone else notice that the prizes on the bottom of the pic he posted that were supposed to be for the consecutive wins list are the prizes for this event. Humm.

This is unbelievable .... Bs

Dipstik
09-17-2013, 02:24 PM
This is normal, i know weeks before an events starts what the prizes are, i also know the prizes for the next LTB, but sadly gree forgot to leak me the new the buildings data ^^.

Wanna know how i do this ?

Not really, but I'm curious as to how you get 1600 IP a hit when no one else can beat about 550.

in-game j
09-17-2013, 02:37 PM
omg geniussssss

lol ... good job gree... strong defense gree strong defense.

CJ54
09-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the report guys, we will fully investigate. Next time please send the report via support ticket as requested, and don't make multiple threads about the same thing.