PDA

View Full Version : Who is beater Crew top 25 only 2 man team?? IP HACKERS!!

KillaDon
09-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Doesn't make sense how a 2 man team one being a level 140 and the other a level 38 is in the top 25 spot. Gree you need to check this out ASAP!! BigMoney... Get on this ASAP!!

jchow69
09-15-2013, 10:45 AM
Doesn't make sense how a 2 man team one being a level 140 and the other a level 38 is in the top 25 spot. Gree you need to check this out ASAP!! BigMoney... Get on this ASAP!!

Can u post a screenshot here? Or maybe da screen is lagging or something?

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 12:44 PM

I find it amusing that I'm supposed to be on the case, and not someone like, say, GREE. :rolleyes:

Send a ticket, or post more specific proof of what's unbelievable. I doubt some no-names players are legitimately earning Top 25, but in-game j's claim that they scored 100k IP in 3 minutes is far more unbelievable (and a screenshot of the scoreboard could show this).

in-game j
09-15-2013, 12:50 PM
I find it amusing that I'm supposed to be on the case, and not someone like, say, GREE. :rolleyes:

Send a ticket, or post more specific proof of what's unbelievable. I doubt some no-names players are legitimately earning Top 25, but in-game j's claim that they scored 100k IP in 3 minutes is far more unbelievable (and a screenshot of the scoreboard could show this).

wish i had done that. damn it to hell.

KillaDon
09-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Big money I already sent ticket in and I saw another player added pics to the above thread in the main part so I jut thought you might have already seen it. Plus on having a issue adding pics to the post. Sorry about the confusion.