PDA

View Full Version : New forum?

TwisTer
09-15-2013, 08:33 AM
Dear great staff of the Gree,

To add along with general, guild recruitment, and other forums here at the wonderful funzio website, could we possibly request to add a new forum for fanclubs? I for one would like to start FSK Fans, where a community of underachieving players such as myself may look up to our idols, learn how to cheat with guardian glitches and get away with it, and how to just be pro. I think this would benefit our community greatly. Please take this into consideration.

Thank you,
Sheep

F@ck Gree
09-15-2013, 08:39 AM
How many threads do we need to make for Gree to punish FSK
Id like to see the whole forum get spammed with "punish FSK" threads

Joshx135
09-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Dear great staff of the Gree,

To add along with general, guild recruitment, and other forums here at the wonderful funzio website, could we possibly request to add a new forum for fanclubs? I for one would like to start FSK Fans, where a community of underachieving players such as myself may look up to our idols, learn how to cheat with guardian glitches and get away with it, and how to just be pro. I think this would benefit our community greatly. Please take this into consideration.

Thank you,
Sheep

Sounds like a good idea, too bad GREE is using all their money on harvesting sheep.

Tachycardia
09-15-2013, 10:47 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me1lsq8XuJ1qkbtx4o1_500.gif

ZERO_07
09-15-2013, 12:18 PM
Twister so pro with his Epic 5-Star Sheepskin Armor that he got in the 1-minute Limited Edition Moron Chest

TwisTer
09-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Twister so pro with his Epic 5-Star Sheepskin Armor that he got in the 1-minute Limited Edition Moron Chest

I'm gonna pee on you when you're sleeping

KTran2013
09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
This made me laugh out loud. :D
kthanksbye.