PDA

View Full Version : who is the real bully???

ryguy8899
09-15-2013, 07:21 AM
poeple bash SUP because they suck its true, true i say. I know a few people from sup and they never raided or attcaked me even though i had big money they just tell u to collect ur money and attack u to show they could have now... Ferrs emperors have harrassed my friends base over and over.

Tyrant
09-15-2013, 07:25 AM
It's a game, and it's a war game, no ones being a bully they're simply playing the game competitively.

Wayne-Metal
09-15-2013, 07:38 AM
I think it's a war game quit being a pansy because you got attacked. It happens. If you play a war game maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive

Kale Bro
09-15-2013, 08:05 AM
I post before now is gone. Someone does not want true. I was in Ferr when Ferr leave. Ripper tell Ferr make new leader or he will leave with many other strong player. Ferr is great man to do this too. He is why I join Ferr. Ripper is not good leader do this thing. Ripper is not strong leader like Ferr. He makes problems.

ryguy8899
09-15-2013, 08:48 AM
dont post if you dont have an answer!!! the real pansy is the one who talks trash on a war game

Tyrant
09-15-2013, 09:05 AM
People are answering, we just don't agree with you.

Richard79
09-15-2013, 09:36 AM
If you dont want to be raided and have your cash stolen why not just collect it!!!! If you dont some one else will oh sorry they are coz your too lazy to do it yourself

ryguy8899
09-15-2013, 09:45 AM
its agame i think i had rather go out with my family then F****** play a game !!!!

Richard79
09-15-2013, 09:53 AM
So what are you doin on here complainin????

General Soviet
09-15-2013, 10:32 AM
I have no problem with SUP, in fact I like them more than the other top groups, because instead of trying to make themselves seem like they're a noble cause ("We must stop SUP from winning the game fairly, and with their own money"), they just play the game, and rose to the top of the leaderboards through their own means. Stop bashing them and be happy with your faction.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
09-15-2013, 10:37 AM
Go play My Little Pony. only Rainbow Pony darts from the other ponies are going to offend you too.....

jchow69
09-15-2013, 10:43 AM
They have so much pocket cash to spend on the game, they need no strategy, lol.

Speed ump
09-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Ferr was forced out by ripper? I'd have to say you're right kale, not what ferr deserved. I wonder how long before gsf, the dogs, etc take take over third spot. Maybe they'll strip the producers from dogs and put another faction down the drain in an effort to keep the third spot, similar to what happened to vff. I'll think I'll keep an eye open for more smoke and mirrors, though this might seem to make a bit of sense. We will still prepare for any attempts at epic.lol. If its true ferr, go spend some time with the family. Maybe it's a sign.

Agent Orange
09-15-2013, 01:35 PM
poeple bash SUP because they suck its true, true i say. I know a few people from sup and they never raided or attcaked me even though i had big money they just tell u to collect ur money and attack u to show they could have now... Ferrs emperors have harrassed my friends base over and over.

Sorry but google translate blew up when I tried to decode your message

Exxtraterrestrial
09-15-2013, 02:18 PM
if you think you are being bashed, then
hold down the mw icon and press the little x on the corner. problem solved

Saso
09-15-2013, 10:24 PM
Are you serious? Some of the sups are cool but a lot of them think they can go around talking and belittling people for ****s and giggles! Btw is that you Han that started this post? Also ferrs emperorers seem like the most honourable faction out there. This post needs to be deleted and its nothing but slander and lies.