PDA

View Full Version : Any news of what the new building will be?

Vito6593
09-15-2013, 06:21 AM
We normally get a leak around now about what the building will be......

jmeijer
09-15-2013, 06:31 AM
17 hr, 112m build cost, type B. I guess.

Euchred
09-15-2013, 06:32 AM

It's actually 16.5 hours the data just makes it look like 17 trolololol

rohan007
09-15-2013, 06:48 AM

Are you serious?? What kind of payout cycle is that?? :-P. 20 & 26. Was still bearable. But 16.5/17 hours??

iteachem
09-15-2013, 06:52 AM
love these random building times.. great robs

rohan007
09-15-2013, 06:54 AM
love these random building times.. great robs

Your ENOUGH IPH says it all. You have to rob all the time. Lol. Is it updated btw? :-P

Travers
09-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Is there a link where we can see it?

Euchred
09-15-2013, 07:00 AM
Is there a link where we can see it?

It's actually not in the data yet according to cc wikis mole, so don't expect a Monday/Tuesday release.

Mack The Knife
09-15-2013, 10:03 AM
Im actually hoping for something like the Still or Transtech. Something I can skip without feeling like I've missed out. I need the downtime to work on my IPH. Take some of the other LTB's up a few levels.

wepox
09-15-2013, 10:31 AM
still working on my first stop show boating lol

jchow69
09-15-2013, 10:34 AM
We normally get a leak around now about what the building will be......

Ya, an LE building that Gree will give all for free in compensation for their big mistake yesterday.

Travers
09-15-2013, 12:06 PM
I dont mind Gree's "mistake" yesterday, actually helped us

Steve1302
09-15-2013, 01:08 PM
i have 91 million in the bank, unsure if to buy another diamond store or save up for the new 112mill LTB ??

Grant B
09-15-2013, 01:13 PM
i have 91 million in the bank, unsure if to buy another diamond store or save up for the new 112mill LTB ??

Hard to say. If the collection time is what they are saying I would go for a second diamond store. Only because once its gone its gone.

Mack The Knife
09-15-2013, 01:20 PM

You know the cost of the Diamond store and you know the payout. Why take the gamble with the unknown? ....A bird in the hand.

Steve1302
09-15-2013, 01:25 PM
thanks guy, 2nd diamond store it is :)

How do i set up a signature on hear ? want Gold Crown Royals under my posts

sister morphine
09-15-2013, 01:29 PM
thanks guy, 2nd diamond store it is :)

How do i set up a signature on hear ? want Gold Crown Royals under my posts
At page top, tap or click on Forum Actions and select "edit profile". On the sidebar on the profile page go to My Settings and tap/click on "edit signature", then do your stuff. There is a character limit but I don't remember what. It's pretty big.

Steve1302
09-15-2013, 01:31 PM
At page top, tap or click on Forum Actions and select "edit profile". On the sidebar on the profile page go to My Settings and tap/click on "edit signature", then do your stuff.

Thanks. sorry fro the thread hi-jack lol

Ben Weston
09-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Im actually hoping for something like the Still or Transtech. Something I can skip without feeling like I've missed out. I need the downtime to work on my IPH. Take some of the other LTB's up a few levels.

you skipped these buildings completely on purpose? great game plan there.

Mack The Knife
09-15-2013, 02:54 PM
you skipped these buildings completely on purpose? great game plan there.

Yeah, I skipped them intentionally. I used the time to build up my IPH so when buildings like the NIS and gem store came along I could not only buy them but level them up. In other words I effectively managed my resources. So then what exactly do you have against my game plan?

jmeijer
09-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Yeah, I skipped them intentionally. I used the time to build up my IPH so when building like the NIS and gem store came along I could not only buy them but level them up. In other words I effectively managed my resources. So then what exactly do you have against my game plan?May I ask you what your IPH is? I can't really understand why you would skip LTB's if you have at least level 3 NC's.

Mack The Knife
09-15-2013, 03:05 PM
May I ask you what your IPH is? I can't really understand why you would skip LTB's if you have at least level 3 NC's.

My IPH at that point was probably around 500-700k and I didn't have two level three NC's. That is in fact what I used the time for, upgrading my NCs which worked very well. It's currently at 2.3m. I'd like to get that higher by getting both banks and Gem stores to level 5..which I could do in the amount of time it takes to cycle through one LTB offering.

Secondly I don't intend to purchase every LTB simply because they're only available for a limited time. Some LTB's offer more value than others. Transtech vs NIS for instance. Im very glad I gave one a pass and not the other.

iteachem
09-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Your ENOUGH IPH says it all. You have to rob all the time. Lol. Is it updated btw? :-P

no sorry IPH is just over 7 million now..

Nighteg
09-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Please tell me the 17 hour collection was a joke..

Ben Weston
09-15-2013, 03:32 PM
its still crazy to miss them out, buy a building with a free weapon that has higher stats than any weapon buyable and increase your iph, even if you don't upgrade them its crazy to miss them.

personally my iph is at the point where I can level LTB's to 5-6 half way through the event and I stop there generally and use the rest of the time to save for the next LTB rather than use all my cash for one more upgrade, works well for me, I currently have around 1.5bil saved towards the next LTB and my iph has nearly trippled since the start of LTB's

Mack The Knife
09-15-2013, 04:01 PM
its still crazy to miss them out, buy a building with a free weapon that has higher stats than any weapon buyable and increase your iph, even if you don't upgrade them its crazy to miss them.

personally my iph is at the point where I can level LTB's to 5-6 half way through the event and I stop there generally and use the rest of the time to save for the next LTB rather than use all my cash for one more upgrade, works well for me, I currently have around 1.5bil saved towards the next LTB and my iph has nearly trippled since the start of LTB's

It's not crazy. granted missing out on the gun is a trade off but look at it this way, If I had bought transtech I wouldn't have had the cash to level it up or get the NIS past level 1. in fact I got it (NIS) to level 4. that's several weapons more than I would have received otherwise.

It's also my policy to upgrade the LTB's as much as I can afford while the mission is going. I'd rather get the next tier of weapon than begin saving for the next LTB. Im not criticizing your methods at all. just stating that I believe mine are every bit as sound

nickcity
09-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Some would say it is crazy not to upgrade each one as far as you can to get the loot. Why stop at 5 or 6 ben?

rohan007
09-15-2013, 07:35 PM
no sorry IPH is just over 7 million now..

Thats huge. You still need to rob for money? Or just fun. Mine is 1million and i dont even bother to rob someone. I'm kind lol.

Vito6593
09-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Any news yet?

ploop
09-16-2013, 01:31 PM
i just checked. No

Cobra Shuttle
09-16-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm hoping for an 8 hour building with a small footprint. Need something to make me want to collect my 8 hour buildings expeditiously.

Ben Weston
09-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Some would say it is crazy not to upgrade each one as far as you can to get the loot. Why stop at 5 or 6 ben?
I stop around this point because I've got myself into a rhythm with them, I upgrade until the cost is over 1 billion and then start saving. I currently have enough cash for the next gem store upgrade (7)but it would leave me with only 100-150mil in the bank which might be enough to buy the next building but I would have to wait and save for upgrades 2 or 3, where as I currently have 1.5bil in the bank so can upgrade the next building as quick as possible.

obviously if the next weapon is a good'un then I will consider it and every couple cycles I have the cash to do the extra upgrade .

Ben Weston
09-16-2013, 02:13 PM
also i'd rather go further into an LTB with a more sensible pay schedule.

ShawnBB
09-16-2013, 03:06 PM
I stop around this point because I've got myself into a rhythm with them, I upgrade until the cost is over 1 billion and then start saving. I currently have enough cash for the next gem store upgrade (7)but it would leave me with only 100-150mil in the bank which might be enough to buy the next building but I would have to wait and save for upgrades 2 or 3, where as I currently have 1.5bil in the bank so can upgrade the next building as quick as possible.

obviously if the next weapon is a good'un then I will consider it and every couple cycles I have the cash to do the extra upgrade .

Read no banking analysis, your IpH clearly don't need banking whatsoever

E-Train
09-16-2013, 06:31 PM
In my opinion the first syndicate related LTB building, the Chinese Pagoda, is still the best one. Sick money payout, a small footprint, and a 24 hour payout schedule to minimize robberies. Can't beat it.. Oh and the upgrades and costs are cheap compared to the ones that have followed.

The Billionaire
09-16-2013, 10:18 PM
I would strongly advise that you always purchase two of every LE Building. You'll get round to upgrading them at somepoint but only if you purchased them originally. Not purchasing them is an epic fail IMO, at level 1 they will still payout more money than most of the other none LE Buildings in your hood.

I'm currently just completing these events with only hours to spare. So far i've got the following:

Building

Building Level

Building Level

Chinese Pagoda

Toybox

Shiner's Still

No Interest Savings

West Side Jewels

Transtech

Dockside Mill

LE Building upgrades are now the best way to boost you IPH, the only exception are the Nightclubs which are still awesome and yes the Pagoda's are definitely the best one to focus on.

Smallestelf
09-16-2013, 11:09 PM
I dont understand how not buying the LE buildings helps increase your income,

Admittedly im only at 2.1mil IPH but that has increased dramatically because of LTB's I always go off the IPH/Build time forumla to work out what to upgrade next and LTB always come well before any other building, yeah the NC is an ok building but in the time it takes to do 1 upgrade you could have done 2 on the LTB's

and banking at 7.1M IPH wow thats alot of wasted money, you cant seriously have people attacking you 20times every 2 hours, i worked out at about 200k IPH that banking was a waste of time

String-Girl
09-16-2013, 11:59 PM
I like how you can tell how long a player has been around by what buildings are in their hood. I missed out on the Haunted Mansions because of a (ahem) glitch in the AZ Dept. of Corrections, but those Frosty's and Turkey's built my hood. My only regret is that I passed on the Dockside Mills because of their size, I would have had to delete some buildings I had spent 100's of hours getting to level 10.

They got sold later anyway.

Nasty Thorben
09-17-2013, 01:34 AM
I got a question:
I´m lvl 115 and got an iph on 650k. Atm i have 185 mil in bank

Should i buy 2 nc´s?
Upgrade my pagoda to 6 for 136mil
Upgrade my 2 upscale clubs to lvl 6 for 72 mil?

Swedevil
09-17-2013, 03:02 AM
I got a question:

Should i buy 2 nc´s?

There is an awesome hood planner around here that if you plug in all the information, it will tell you exactly what to do. I'd guess that at this point, if you can collect minimum 3 times a day, building your night clubs would be ideal for you.

ablankone
09-17-2013, 03:13 AM
News on the street is that the next LTB will be a public urinal.

A 6 hour cycle that gets reset twice a day... but only after you've p*issed away your liquid gold.

bald zeemer
09-17-2013, 03:15 AM
I got a question:

Should i buy 2 nc´s?
Builds: Wait for the next LTB to drop, build them, then build your first NC.
Upgrades: I'd probably just drop it on a GC/RC/PT/CA/Office type of buildig, holding place until LTB. I'm assuming you have no other LTBs apart from Pagoda. if you do, then upgrade your smaller one (again, as a placeholder save - but their dIPH/t will be better than anything else you have available, less the Pagoda upgrade which will leave you short for this new LTB).

Once LTB drops you make your decision on how far you want to take it. If you don't want to take it too far, then upgrade your NC (when built) to L2 (or L3 if you have upgrade cost mods) then build the second.

reesebutton
09-17-2013, 03:23 AM
I got a question:

Should i buy 2 nc´s?

Assuming you have the 30% upgrade discount:

1. Build 1 new LTB (110-120m??)
2. Build NC (40m)
3. Upgrade NC to L2 (42m) --> shoud have spent all your savings by now, considering the NC takes a week to build
4. Upgrade NC to L3 (78m iirc)

1-4 should take you until the next war. You'll have a spanking new L3 NC and a new LTB to power your economy.

Muj
09-17-2013, 03:33 AM
But shouldn't you build 2 of the LTB?

bald zeemer
09-17-2013, 03:59 AM
But shouldn't you build 2 of the LTB?

Yes, you should.

Zepson
09-17-2013, 05:42 AM
OK, you build and build and build, and upgrade and upgrade and upgrade 'til the end of days...
But what do you do with all that money? There's nothing else to buy.
Do you just hand it over to your syndicate?
Reminds me of all those tv-series, they go on forever without any goal or ever reaching an ending...

sacktap
09-17-2013, 05:43 AM
But on a serious note…is there going to be one? I'm pretty excited because depending on what it is…this is the first one I can participate in.

Nighteg
09-17-2013, 05:44 AM
What is the meaning of life?

bald zeemer
09-17-2013, 06:19 AM
OK, you build and build and build, and upgrade and upgrade and upgrade 'til the end of days...
Reminds me of all those tv-series, they go on forever without any goal or ever reaching an ending...

You buy LTBs and get awesome weapons for free. I don't understand how this isn't obvious.

ablankone
09-17-2013, 07:46 AM
Zepson. You've actually nailed it.

Given the existing CC structure... there comes a point where there is no point.

But by that time Gree will be dead or your interest in the game will be. I estimate it's got another 12-18 months on the clock. Or you do.

We're all engaging in a mirror image of what goes on in real life... birth, life, death.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Zepson
09-17-2013, 08:02 AM
You buy LTBs and get awesome weapons for free. I don't understand how this isn't obvious.

Possible, but why upgrade it then???

Muj
09-17-2013, 08:09 AM
If you build two LTBs, do you get the level 1 prize again? (Probably not but making sure)

Antheus
09-17-2013, 08:12 AM
If you build two LTBs, do you get the level 1 prize again? (Probably not but making sure)

....no.........

Zepson
09-17-2013, 08:41 AM
You get a prize for every new upgrade of it for a limited period of time, mostly 2 weeks or so, after that; it's only money.
You get prizes for one building only.

bald zeemer
09-17-2013, 08:44 AM
You don't understand how having a better IPH can improve your ability to pay for upgrades?

I'm becoming more and more confused every time you post.

Antheus
09-17-2013, 08:54 AM

You upgrade the LTB for 2 reasons:

1. You improve your IPH dramatically
2. For every upgrade you get a new toy which will boost your A/D stat

....good luck !

jonnybravo2
09-17-2013, 09:13 AM

Baldy and Billionaire are 2 of the strongest players the game has ever had! (and even tho they kicked our butts this last war they are greatly respected) they are giving you advise (good advise) that has helped make them great and you think its dumb? i dont know why they even bother with people like you. reading the guides the top ppl made and their posts def helps. so thank you to all who try to help this addiction--umm game be better for everyone!

murf
09-17-2013, 09:14 AM

What is the point of anything in this game? Stats allow you to attack others, where you can win RP (which allows you to buy more stats) and cash (which according to you is uselss).

The point of the game is what you make it...I like building my IpH, because it is much, much cheaper to compete with the big boys (factor of 100's) on IpH, then on stats.

bald zeemer
09-17-2013, 09:30 AM
You do yourself a disservice, murf. If your sig is correct you are over 25% of the top IPH in the game (and unlike stats, after about 50 players IPH drops off massively).

You are 100% right, though. IPH is one of the more interesting things to compete on. Unlike stats (which soar off into more or less into infinity) it has the interesting 1-2 where the top dogs run out of places to move, but have an unlimited range of moves within their sphere, whereas the 'up-and-comers', so to say, have a broad range of possible moves but limited resources. And those competing at the front of the peleton have their progress determined solely by their hood management skill.

edit/ Thank you Johnny for your kind words, and thanks again to Bill, who's posts when I first started turned me from a disastrously ill-informed path to one that has paid off handsomely. It's good to see Bill back on the forums, too. :)

GU7 F4WK3S
09-17-2013, 09:39 AM
What is the point of anything in this game? Stats allow you to attack others, where you can win RP (which allows you to buy more stats) and cash (which according to you is uselss).

The point of the game is what you make it...I like building my IpH, because it is much, much cheaper to compete with the big boys (factor of 100's) on IpH, then on stats.

Perfect.

I've made this game about XP. It's the only thing they don't have a modifier for and everyone hates it which plays to my advantage.

The Billionaire
09-17-2013, 09:47 AM
edit/ Thank you Johnny for your kind words, and thanks again to Bill, who's posts when I first started turned me from a disastrously ill-informed path to one that has paid off handsomely. It's good to see Bill back on the forums, too. :)

It certainly did pay off handsomely, you've got an amazing account and your generosity with things like the syndicate LTQ speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. I'm glad I've fought alongside you and have much respect for you Bal, keep up the great work!

murf
09-17-2013, 10:03 AM
You do yourself a disservice, murf. If your sig is correct you are over 25% of the top IPH in the game (and unlike stats, after about 50 players IPH drops off massively).

Sorry, I'm not understanding you here...

ShawnBB
09-17-2013, 01:17 PM

You work and work and work, and eat and eat and eat, and buy cars and houses and movie tickets till the end of your life...
What do you do with all these things? There's nothing else you need.
Do you just give them all up to death?
Remind me of stupid opinions like yours.
What if one day Gree stopped the game, what if one day earth got destroyed?
Human beings are worthless, living just for the purpose of satisfaction and experiencing the way they prefer. All we are doing is to satisfy our desire at some point of our life, either short term of long term.

If you don't understand something that lot of people enjoy and being narrow minded to yourself, there's no way anyone can convince you.

MrMarshmallow
09-17-2013, 02:49 PM
What is the usual time for ltbs?

Cobra Shuttle
09-17-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm taking it that there is no LTB this time since it hasn't been leaked yet?

bald zeemer
09-17-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm taking it that there is no LTB this time since it hasn't been leaked yet?
At this stage on the past 2 cycles the info was not yet in the data. I'd suggest it not yet going in the data is not evidence that it is not coming.

Fredfreddy
09-17-2013, 05:07 PM
At this stage on the past 2 cycles the info was not yet in the data. I'd suggest it not yet going in the data is not evidence that it is not coming.

But, to be fair, it was usually on the wiki by now, if it were coming out Wed night (US time) like the last two have.

bald zeemer
09-17-2013, 05:27 PM
The wiki info comes from the data.

Dipstik
09-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Probably no building. We can't go on getting one every three weeks, can we?

Triga Treat
09-17-2013, 05:51 PM
I just got the building! It's the Crime City Oil Shop.
That way GREE can lube us up before @#$@ us up the @#$ again.

-Triga

Zepson
09-18-2013, 04:43 AM
Maybe it's time for a prison...

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:53 AM

-Triga

hmmm, i cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not. lol by the way

GucciMane
09-18-2013, 05:43 AM
Such a shame. Ltbs were the only events I look forward to anymore.

My Crime City is officially now no different than Sim City.

sacktap
09-18-2013, 06:05 AM

-Triga

Don't joke about that…I remember weeks ago when there were threads about earning interest on banked money. 1 week later an LTB bank building called "no interest savings" popped up.

I can only imagine what clever naming they'd give it this time around.

cditti
09-18-2013, 07:08 AM
Me Too the LTB's are the only thing going. Too many LTQ's and pvp wars. I do not fight or rob anymore. I use to do it for fun now only do it when I need to.

SC4R
09-18-2013, 01:13 PM
maybe it'll be a circus!

Wimpy
09-18-2013, 01:23 PM
It'll be a chicken processing plant complete with headless chickens running all around, although it will be disguised.

It'll be called Gree HQ

Ben Weston
09-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Read no banking analysis, your IpH clearly don't need banking whatsoever

I have free banking :)

xRedfoxx
09-18-2013, 02:01 PM
That rocks!!!

ploop
09-18-2013, 02:08 PM

lucky you. i dont. :(

Bu1wink1e
09-18-2013, 04:01 PM
My guess would be Crab Shack, though any of the rides would be cool.

wrestler84
09-18-2013, 04:26 PM
I want it to be priced like NCs then I could easily afford it without having to rob people all day

Rodney26
09-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Yea gree def doesn't want people to finish these buildings..many people that is..bc there cost is ridiculous for these buildings..not many people can afford them and I doubt many people are buying cash to finish them..so I really don't understand why there so expensive..at least make them somewhat reasonable

Rodney26
09-18-2013, 04:31 PM
I guess they assume everyone has 50-70% off upgrade reduction..which is not the case..I have 30% off and have 9 bil saved and that won't even get me level 8-9..ridiculous

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:33 PM
I guess they assume everyone has 50-70% off upgrade reduction..which is not the case..I have 30% off and have 9 bil saved and that won't even get me level 8-9..ridiculous\

wow 9 billion. i only have 30 million.

Dubstik
09-18-2013, 04:36 PM
wow 9 billion. i only have 30 million.

Sucks to be you.

Rodney26
09-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Yea well 9 billion is nothing considering I can't ever finish ltbs bc gree is to crazy to think people have 20 billion to finish ltbs..other then people with 20 mil iph..or crazy reduction cost

ploop
09-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Sucks to be you.

u too. get over it and go play cc

Dubstik
09-18-2013, 05:10 PM
u too. get over it and go play cc

Nah I'm too busy rolling around in all mah billions!

JessieAllen33
09-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Nah I'm too busy rolling around in all mah billions!
You mean your to busy trying to impersonate someone that you'll never be good enough to be? Dipstick you on buddy?

Dubstik
09-18-2013, 05:15 PM
You mean your to busy trying to impersonate someone that you'll never be good enough to be? Dipstick you on buddy?

Who's Dipstick?

TMI
09-18-2013, 05:16 PM
Who's Dipstick?

I think he means Dipstik?

Dipstik
09-18-2013, 05:17 PM
*munches popcorn*

Dance for my amusement, puppets!

ploop
09-18-2013, 05:19 PM
*munches popcorn*

are you dubstik?

TMI
09-18-2013, 05:21 PM
are you dubstik?

No, that's Dipstik. Dubstik is his camper. :p

Dubstik
09-18-2013, 05:30 PM
are you dubstik?

That's me! Hello!

Im Jahova
09-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Who's Dipstick?

Don't play stupid with us

Antheus
09-18-2013, 05:37 PM
*munches popcorn*

.....no more ponies ...it's clowns season....dubstiks.....ploops.....enjoy your new menagerie !

ploop
09-18-2013, 05:42 PM
.....no more ponies ...it's clowns season....dubstiks.....ploops.....enjoy your new menagerie !

how about ponies with clown masks?
or clowns with pony tattoos

ploop
09-18-2013, 05:42 PM
No, that's Dipstik. Dubstik is his camper. :p

thanks for the clarification

bobtodd
09-18-2013, 05:45 PM
you know we have an off topic section

Im Jahova
09-18-2013, 05:50 PM
you know we have an off topic section

This thread was not meant to be off-topic that's the thing, it happens to most threads because people can't seem to keep their mind to the main topic

TMI
09-18-2013, 05:50 PM
thanks for the clarification

Oh gosh. no, no, no. I was just kidding ploop.

Dipstik is quite a delightful troll in the syndicate HTC i think. He likes to munch popcorn. His schtick is ponies. His syndicate's schtick is smuggness (they actually had a hilarious thread in recruitment saying that they WEREN'T recruiting, which Dipstik noted, he could smell the smuggness back in general lmao)

Dubstik, i honestly don't know anything about him? Sorry Dubstik.

PS. I'm just using the masculine for simplicity.

wrestler84
09-18-2013, 05:54 PM
I hope the next ltb is a 5min building. It'd make my day.