PDA

View Full Version : How much Gree Gold will make up for this weekend?

OneHoop
09-14-2013, 08:35 PM
How much Gree Gold will make up for this weekend?

0. Not their fault.
50. I'm easy to please.
100. It's between 50 and 200.
200. That's the max they've given before.
500. Epic Failure.
2 words: Japanese Pagoada. Another type A LTB would make up for it!

bravo 6 vk
09-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Japanese Pagoda will do the work;)

sister morphine
09-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Yup, cos sorry please spend more works every time! ;)

Frigo
09-14-2013, 11:07 PM

2nd that ;)

Mack The Knife
09-14-2013, 11:59 PM
They'd get so much cred for implementing this.

bald zeemer
09-15-2013, 12:21 AM
Well, from people who could afford to build it. And everyone who couldn't would complain endlessly that they were left out in the cold. And after a day the people who built it but couldn't finish in time (assuming it's an LTB-type deal) would complain that other players are getting too strong, so they deserve free gold to make up for it, etc etc etc.

Guisseppe17
09-15-2013, 12:22 AM
Well, from people who could afford to build it. And everyone who couldn't would complain endlessly that they were left out in the cold. And after a day the people who built it but couldn't finish in time (assuming it's an LTB-type deal) would complain that other players are getting too strong, so they deserve free gold to make up for it, etc etc etc.
There's always gonna be someone complaining and wanting free handouts....

TMI
09-15-2013, 12:40 AM

I voted pagoda, but BZ makes a good point that it wouldn't benefit everyone. I think 500 gold would be good :D

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 02:07 AM
I don't think any amount of gold can compensate for not being able to hammer the GoTTis a fraction as hard as I would have liked due to the Android "scroll after every fight" issue. The bad matchups were a minor annoyance, and some teams gained ground on us while we were effectively without a legitimate matchup/target, but we caught right back up as soon as they fixed it. As long as nothing strange happens near the end of war, we're good.

Lars
09-15-2013, 02:11 AM
CC is a competition game. If the ignore the social features for now, it's mainly about being stronger than your rivals. If Gree hands out something free to all players, it might make many people happier. But face it, it doesn't help you against your rivals -- they received exactly the same.

BigMoney
09-15-2013, 03:15 AM
CC is a competition game. If the ignore the social features for now, it's mainly about being stronger than your rivals. If Gree hands out something free to all players, it might make many people happier. But face it, it doesn't help you against your rivals -- they received exactly the same.

Yeah, but judging by the number of idiots who used their first 200 gold to update their character's appearance... not really.

djl
09-15-2013, 04:54 AM
Yeah, but judging by the number of idiots who used their first 200 gold to update their character's appearance... not really.

Exactly -- that's just dumb. Rather save it for 4 slight modifications to your name.

Mr. R
09-15-2013, 07:46 AM

That argument would be right if it were an item that everybody received, like the birthday cake it was useless because everyone got it.
But in this case everyone spends gold differently some buy scratch cards, some buy items ...etc. Gold can also help you finish the final level in an LTQ. So it's not the same at all.

CCKallDAY
09-15-2013, 07:49 AM
That argument would be right if it were an item that everybody received, like the birthday cake it was useless because everyone got it.
But in this case everyone spends gold differently some buy scratch cards, some buy items ...etc. Gold can also help you finish the final level in an LTQ. So it's not the same at all.explosive cake is better for some people b/c of modifiers

Lars
09-15-2013, 08:51 AM
OK, BigMoney, you are right. But those, who use the gold in a clever way usually don't have to compete with those who use their gold in a dump way ...

I wouldn't call the birthday cake useless to everybody. It makes the relative difference between a stronger equipped player and it's weaker equipped rival smaller. So getting strong items like this actually hurts the stronger players (who spend time and gold to become strong) and helps the weaker ones. And even those who are hurt by the gift usually celebrate it.

Antheus
09-15-2013, 09:15 AM
.....gold..period...

MWWM J
09-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Gold. My player is still new and can't afford a pagoda. No matter how bad I wanted the last one a while back...

killerbee
09-15-2013, 10:01 AM
android has soo much issues in battle everytime I open a ticket its resolved after battle !! then next battle same issues are still there !! HOW HARD IS IT TO FIX THE LIST ?? and also be able to sort the list ?? seriously guys STOP CLOSING and "solving" it after battle when nothing is solved.

TaoWine
09-15-2013, 10:02 AM
Gold and a Pagoda ;)

wepox
09-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Ahh yes ltb but for free.....

jchow69
09-15-2013, 10:26 AM
Ya, I say give a free LE building to everybody affected by this mistake, lol. The matchups are getting slightly better, lol.

Rjc
09-17-2013, 03:24 PM
If gree wants to make amends for the recent poor decisions they should return all of the gold used in the last 24 hours of the war. This is the only fair solution.

BigMoney
09-17-2013, 03:31 PM
I don't think any amount of gold can compensate for not being able to hammer the GoTTis a fraction as hard as I would have liked due to the Android "scroll after every fight" issue. The bad matchups were a minor annoyance, and some teams gained ground on us while we were effectively without a legitimate matchup/target, but we caught right back up as soon as they fixed it. As long as nothing strange happens near the end of war, we're good.

Oh, the foreshadowing...
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68100-Syndicate-War-Un-Extended-Now-ends-at-original-12-00-PM-PST&p=981819#post981819

Peppers
09-17-2013, 03:37 PM
But, it didn't impact everyone equally. It only impacted the players on the edge of tiers who dropped a ton of gold.

Giving all players free gold will only add insult to injury... so its probably exactly what they'll do.

I'm so over this freaking game.

candyson
09-17-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm so over this freaking game.
I'm one step closer to being the strongest player in the game :-)

python81
09-17-2013, 05:10 PM
I Say Give The Pagoda To Only Those That Bought Gold In The Battle.

iddkubw 93
09-17-2013, 05:20 PM
...no amount! Obviously there have been some issues before. Now, this is a new dimension - it destroyed the trust. How can we be sure now that there wont be a change before an event ends?

apotheosis
09-17-2013, 05:21 PM
I think Gree should add another option to the poll: advertise this game to expand the player base with new players so I can beat up on the newbies with all my epic stuff :P No point in giving everyone free gold, that is no advantage to me.

Mil Mascaras
09-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Who were the 7 who voted that it wasn't gree's fault?

BigMoney
09-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Who were the 7 who voted that it wasn't gree's fault?

> View Poll Results

TonyStark
09-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Basically they f'ed up by changing the end time. They really screwed teams fighting for a certain tier prize. They have made it clear they don't care and will not rectify things for those teams. I guess the only way to move on is to look at if the kept the 6 hr extension, the gold spent would have been much worse. Either you can move on to something else or continue playing. Just a ****ty way to treat its users that support the game in time & money.

Cao Bao
09-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Maybe they should just do what they normally do, rename an item and give us it.

I for one would love the birthday cake renamed; "We're sorry."
Maybe they could buff the stats for individuals in different syndicates which spent more needlessly

Smokes
09-18-2013, 06:50 AM
giving everyone in the game free gold isn't the answer. It rewards all the players who got the prizes they didn't deserve just the same as it does the ones who earned the prizes they got.