PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gree!

MattThomas08
09-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Thank You Gree!

I’d like to thank Gree, specifically CE, for helping me with my account. Although their timing wasn’t great, in the end, Gree made it right.

During the last war, my account either spontaneously glitched or was hacked by somebody, and I suddenly had a IP bonus of 1028%. As soon as I realized this, I immediately sent in a ticket to report it, and only did free hits in the war in the hope that Gree would fix it. (FYI, during War # 9, we had a 6 million point lead over 4th place, and my points in no way had any impact on the final results).

Two days ago, on Thursday before the war, I was locked out of my account and removed from Rogues Gallery. I can only assume this was done by Gree while they worked on my account, and not the result of a hacker. This war started with me unable to access my account and was forced to move my Junior account from Rogues Alliance to Rogues Gallery at the last minute to fill my old spot.

Many Emails later, Gree fixed my account and finally returned me to Rogues Gallery (and also returned my Junior account to Rogues Alliance), effectively getting me back to where I was before war. Gree is still working to resolve what caused the issue in the first place.

Thank you to Gree for setting things right. I lost patience at times when my tickets were inexplicably closed without resolution, but am grateful to be back where I was prior to the whole ordeal, and am happy to see Rogues Gallery fighting for 3rd place and Rogues Alliance fighting for top 10.
The world is again in order.

MT

Sandukan
09-14-2013, 06:39 PM
Fighting for 3rd place?
Have you fought SAS yet?

The Billionaire
09-14-2013, 06:40 PM
Kudos for reporting it and not abusing a glitch that i'm sure most players would have taken advantage of.

Glad you're back in the game, see you on the battlefield!

Rebels
09-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Sounds like a frustrating episode MT.

Shows Gree do want to help. They changed my syndicate name quickly when I asked.
They just need to make their game more stable. It would reduce the amount of tickets they get. It would be a proactive move IMO

BigMoney
09-14-2013, 06:43 PM
Yeah, glad to hear it got fixed. Probably insanely frustrating being on the receiving end of such a glitch, since you're damned if you do play and damned if you don't. At least GREE made things right... eventually.

Captain Torgue
09-14-2013, 06:44 PM
Fighting for 3rd place?
Have you fought SAS yet?

We annihilated SAS, it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Seriously not a single member of SAS could find a target in our team which gave us a 2.5 million to zero score at the end in our favour.

I hope we get matched up with SAS again soon :)

Idiosyncrasy
09-14-2013, 06:55 PM
This is a bit unrelated to the original topic, so I apologize. Do you ever get matched up against yourself (Gallery vs Alliance)? If so, what do you do? Share intel to add points to both teams and disregard win/loss ratio? Wins and losses really have no effect in syn wars at the moment, so I could see that as a potential strategy.

On topic, I'm glad they resolved your situation, and as The Billionaire said, kudos on doing the right thing. Gree has done me right a few times, so it's good to give them praise since so much negativity is reported around here.

Captain Torgue
09-14-2013, 06:58 PM
This is a bit unrelated to the original topic, so I apologize. Do you ever get matched up against yourself (Gallery vs Alliance)? If so, what do you do? Share intel to add points to both teams and disregard win/loss ratio? Wins and losses really have no effect in syn wars at the moment, so I could see that as a potential strategy.

It happened once last war, hasn't happened this war yet.

You just have to treat it as any other battle but we never share intel because that is a TOS violation.

Peppers
09-14-2013, 07:07 PM
MT & Gree,

I'm also very happy that this has been fixed. I rarely, if ever, lose my temper in the forums, but did over the troll-fest that this issue initially became when it hit the forums.

I've been very proud to lead RG for this war, and will happily turn it back over to MT when its over.

Orrrrrrr, will I? Hmmmmm, what could I do with all this power?

:)

Love you MT

Dipstik
09-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Been able to recreate it yet this war?

CohibAA
09-14-2013, 09:37 PM
During the last war, my account either spontaneously glitched or was hacked by somebody, and I suddenly had a IP bonus of 1028%.

Did it show that on your profile or bonus list? Just curious what makes you think it was a IP bonus versus something else. Seems a glitch would affect many people and be able to be reproduced. A hack, not so much.

bald zeemer
09-14-2013, 10:28 PM
It showed on both his profile and the bonus list.