PDA

View Full Version : Guild merger for active Guild War Players

Zyntree
09-14-2013, 04:25 PM
I've found in my guild, as I'm sure is common in others, that most of the points we earn in the Guild Wars come from a small percentage of our players. Overall, I think we have about 80% participation, but we only have about 8 players who are dedicated to the wars. For any 1 hour war period I'm looking at about 30-50% participation.

If you see the same thing, lets join our forces. I would like to make a proposal to any other GM whos guild members aren't pulling their weight and has low participation in Guild Wars. Let's bring a group of really active players together, merge our guilds, and rock it in the next guild war!

About us:
Guild Level 27
24/25 members
GM, GC, GS 100+
4% bonuses all
Currently ranked under 250 in Guild War

I keep guild stats on a spreadsheet, including all member data, and promote accordingly.

We're looking for guilds that use Line Chat, forum groups, or any form of communication in addition to guild chat (which is super lame...). We follow a battle plan, share enemy armors, etc. Some of us spend gems, but it's by no means required.

Is only part of your guild active? Lets join together. PM or reply me to discuss mergers.

~Nate~
09-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Most Sentinels do most of the work

Zyntree
09-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Thats what I'm saying. we should get active players together in one guild, instead of having a few active players all spread out.

Angel of Death
09-14-2013, 06:23 PM
We experience the same problem, lookin for someone like you! I'm the master of 3STARS AND A SUN,

~Nate~
09-14-2013, 06:29 PM
I'm a High commander and the most active

Angel of Death
09-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Here's our info:
Guild: 3 stars and a sun
Guild level: 45 (literally one quest away to level up)
Members: 30/31
Communication: LINE (add me "-arwen" or "Rockmamba")
7% on all elements except air (6%atm)

Although all of my members participate, there are some punks who does not follow guild tactics, also need to make room for more gem spenders to help us. I could say that we have at least 15 HARDCORE players!

Zyntree
09-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Nice Angel of Death! It is certainly tempting to join a top 25 guild... I'm hoping I can get mine up there as well. For now, I think I will seek to merge a guild into ours. I've got some members who've been in it with me for a while and others who are invested. We're relatively new and growing pretty fast so I'm gonna stick it out for now. Depending, you might hear from me later to... Best of luck in the war :)

Angel of Death
09-14-2013, 07:01 PM
Ok then :) good luck to you too .. In case you change your mind, just PM me

tredadda
09-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Join the Centurion family, either the Centurion Academy or Konoha. The Academy is currently Top 10 in this war and finished in the top 10 in the previous two wars. Konoha has finished Top 50 in all wars. We are trying to get those two stronger as well and want to fill them with the best and most active players.

DaveO
09-14-2013, 09:34 PM
Bold move, but I respect it. Good luck with the merger attempt.

Zyntree
09-15-2013, 08:54 AM
Thanks. I've got to try something. I want our guild to rise up! I'm hoping there are other 200 range guilds who are experiencing the same problem and who also look on this forum... I think I am in the minority of guild people on this forum regularly who are not top 25 players... We shall see tho.

Zyntree
09-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Still rocking top 250 with a solid core of players having developed throughout the war. Coordination and a good battle plan has come together. Is your guild not doing so hot, but there's no way any of the top 25 or 100 guilds would let you in? Lets join forces!

MrManhoso
09-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Still rocking top 250 with a solid core of players having developed throughout the war. Coordination and a good battle plan has come together. Is your guild not doing so hot, but there's no way any of the top 25 or 100 guilds would let you in? Lets join forces!

id like to join if possible..

Level 85 High commander in my current guild.. about 8 "active" guild fighters and wound up mid 200s. play everyday and looking for a better ratio of smarter players to scrub/dead weight players.

Im recouping my money now because i put a lot into current guild :(

Zyntree
09-16-2013, 05:44 PM
MrManhoso,
I PMed you. Let me know what you think.

A quick update. We placed 196 in GW. Sky Guardian +!!! woot woot. We have 2 slots open at the moment, and out of our 23 members most are now daily active. There are 5 mildly active members who I would consider kicking if a guild with 7 members wanted to join. As it is, they still trib and work on quests, they're just not on all the time. So if you're guild didn't do as well as you'd hoped, but you are attached to the members, or they are friends, bring them over and we'll join to create one super awesome guild. PM me to discuss.

:)

Dennis484
09-16-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm in a dieing guild and wish to be in an active one. I'm lvl 84 and I'm very active. My main 3 armors are: aegis of the dragon+, tectonic mantle and blazeborne pm me :)

Baro
09-16-2013, 06:18 PM
I have a lvl 32 guild we placed 174 in war 19 active members all helped in the war I would be happy to take in your ppl into my guild if you are looking in to that kinda thing. we have a lvl 50 rule if you join at 40 u have to make 50 in a week or i boot If you dont help i boot Trying to make a 10 top guild and i have put alot of time and $ in to it.

Zyntree
09-16-2013, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the offer Baro. We've picked up some new strong players and I'm happy with where our guild is and where it's going. Looks like we were pretty close in the war. I'll keep an eye on your guild next time and see how it goes. Best of luck

Melskii98
09-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Was there any guild actually willing to do a merge?

~Nate~
09-17-2013, 05:58 PM
You should change the title to [IOS] Guild Merge

Jayleo
09-17-2013, 06:06 PM
I must agree, my guild has made it top 55 this previous guild war and we are looking for some active gemmers
Who will like to join, we can make it higher. My guild has some gemmers and if we all gem im sure we can make it top 25 or lower, interested? Pm me or message me on line Username: ayejuju

Ps. If you will like to know the name of my guild its Aye Ready Aye on IOS.
Hope to see one of you active gemmers
Add me, XBF-HDZ-ZWY

Zyntree
09-17-2013, 07:47 PM
You should change the title to [IOS] Guild Merge

I've tried to change a title before, but couldn't figure it out... you know how?

Zyntree
09-17-2013, 07:49 PM
Was there any guild actually willing to do a merge?

Not a whole guild, although I did grab a few members from other guilds. I have one that wants to see how the next war goes before committing... they are fairly attached to their own at the moment. I've filled my ranks tho, so I'm pretty happy with the results. Looking forward to the next war to see how we do :)

Although I've got my eye on a few members who could be replaced... I'm sure there is not always room to get new members, but for me there still is. Looking forward to the day when all of my members are active and smart about guild war tactics.

ManyAct
09-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Hello,

I'm currently in a guild with an inactive leader. We're filled with deadweight, even as high commander, wich only guild master can remove. So we're pretty screwed as long as our leader stay inactive.

We still manage 547th in last war. Some of us are very active. We are currently looking for a new home.

I'm on iOS

Here is my stats :

Lvl 112
Tortoiseshell Aegis lvl 70
Dark Prince Royal+ lvl 67
Jackalope's chaingarb lvl 63
Flame Summoner's Shroud lvl 42
Mantle of the beast lvl 39
Pyromancer's Mantle lvl 34
Armor of Eurus lvl 32

I have some more Legendray armors that I did not lvl up yet,
I also have a water Nemesis.

I could bring with me a few members, above lvl 100 and geared like me or above.

Please contact me quickly since we're going to make a move soon.

Thanks,

ManyAct

Zyntree
09-18-2013, 03:08 PM
I just PMed you

Jeff Maginnis
12-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Only lvl 72 though, about to get the epic from heroic, all others are legendary

Marcos Perez
12-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Draconic knighthood looking for highly active dedicated players and possible co captains and leaders who are willing to do wat needs be done.. Pm me.. Line id emperious3

Mitch Rodrigues
12-14-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm a High commander and the most active

Join The Miestros. We have only 7 members but we all are very active decent players. You would be a huge asset to my guild so please consider it.

Proudly The Miestros
Guild leader: bigits
Line ID: Bigits

Brad Wallis
01-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Would you be willing to merge the other way? We are an empire guild with a few subguilds and sisters. Our main is Android Avengers and it is maxed. We are facing a similar situation to yours where we have about 6 players that are bringing us to the top 25 for each event. Check us out.. Android Avengers. My line id is rhaegar-targ if you are interested or want to talk..

Aethers
01-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Is this a Droid or iOS guild?

Nikki Ward
01-11-2015, 11:41 AM
Northmen is a fully maxed guild that is looking for active players. We are free to play, but quite a few like to gem. IF you would consider merging into our guild, we would welcome you all into the family!! Hit me up on line at dixibell143 if you're interested!!!