PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it about time for a overhaul!

oliver bush
09-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Seems every time gree come out with a update for this game they are just trying to patch up bad code. Only to make more problems than what was originally there. Gree isn't about time for a complete overhaul of this game. Patching bad code isn't going to solve the main issue. This game needs to be fixed properly. I'm not a programmer and don't know how long it would take for something like this. But I'm sure if it was put into affect everyone would be grateful. Even if we had to take time off of the game. I for one would like a long break. I like this game but with these ongoing issues I feel I should find something new. Hopefully something changes

(BF) Tuna
09-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Its similar to the roads here in Michigan... We get these massive potholes because of shoddy worksmenship and sub-standard materials... How do they fix it? They just pour garbage concrete into the holes and say "fixed".. like they're proud of it or something. If you've driven on a Michigan road, you know damn well that they suck.

This is a perfect analogy of what is happening with GREE & their servers right now. The foundation is garbage & they are just patching it up with shoddy code in hopes of keeping that traffic going.

no more

DoubleR7
09-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Its similar to the roads here in Michigan... We get these massive potholes because of shoddy worksmenship and sub-standard materials... How do they fix it? They just pour garbage concrete into the holes and say "fixed".. like they're proud of it or something. If you've driven on a Michigan road, you know damn well that they suck.

This is a perfect analogy of what is happening with GREE & their servers right now. The foundation is garbage & they are just patching it up with shoddy code in hopes of keeping that traffic going.

no more

Potholes occur because of weather and age more than workmanship. Going from hot to cold and from wet to dry expands and contracts the concrete constantly until it completely wears away and leaves a pothole.

(BF) Tuna
09-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Potholes occur because of weather and age more than workmanship. Going from hot to cold and from wet to dry expands and contracts the concrete constantly until it completely wears away and leaves a pothole.

I'm pretty sure Ohio has similar weather to Michigan, yet Ohio has good roads. All of Michigan's roads are crap due to shoddy materials & poor worksmenship.

Trust me, I live here.

DoubleR7
09-14-2013, 11:58 AM
I'm pretty sure Ohio has similar weather to Michigan, yet Ohio has good roads. All of Michigan's roads are crap due to shoddy materials & poor worksmenship.

Trust me, I live here.

Just letting you know the facts of how most potholes occur

MattThomas08
09-14-2013, 12:01 PM

Trust me, I live here.

You should move away from Michigan. Everybody's doing it bro.

Dipstik
09-14-2013, 12:28 PM
You should move away from Michigan. Everybody's doing it bro.

I keep expecting the up to ask to join wisconsin.

(BF) Tuna
09-14-2013, 12:29 PM
the UP may as well be its own country

crazyman1
09-14-2013, 01:03 PM
everyone asking for a overhaul if they did a ladder reset with the overhaul .....clean slate what will everyone feel about that ?

Sirius
09-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Hey Folks,

We are aware of some issues with the current event and our teams are working to resolve them. We do apologize for the inconvenience this surely has caused.

We do appreciate everyone's patience and understanding while we work things out.

Going to close this thread as there are many already on the issue.

/closed