PDA

View Full Version : Colonel with Golden General unit

pick_sax
09-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Ok, rumor has it android had a bug, and any rank could buy the units. Fine.

Is the bug fixed?

And more importantly, are you refunding the valor AND REMOVING the units who from those that shouldn't have them?

A GREE reponse please. I am sure the silence will be deafening.

candyson
09-14-2013, 09:49 AM
On android: You can't buy them from the store anymore, but if you bought it when the glitch happened, you can buy the units out of your inventory.
On iOS: you can't do this.

Edit: the inventory glitch is fixed on android

Roborhino
09-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Sometimes you get high end units doing the win goal ie win xx fights against allies greater than 499.. I've received a couple of 6500 valour units that way...

honest Abe
09-14-2013, 02:56 PM
No, have seen a couple. Violates terms of service. Also sticks it like a sore thumb so indicates a total lack of intelligence by the buyer. Gree could easily run a script to see who has dragon ops leaders and remove them but hasn't.

CJ D
09-14-2013, 07:07 PM
No, have seen a couple. Violates terms of service. Also sticks it like a sore thumb so indicates a total lack of intelligence by the buyer. Gree could easily run a script to see who has dragon ops leaders and remove them but hasn't.

What gets me is they hammered down on folks who were farming the transport raiders, even though it was a glitch on grees end and people were just farming units like I used to do with brigands...but there is no crack down here. Is it not the same thing?

General Raub
09-14-2013, 07:27 PM
Sometimes you get high end units doing the win goal ie win xx fights against allies greater than 499.. I've received a couple of 6500 valour units that way...

I have not seen this once

CJ D
09-14-2013, 09:27 PM
I have not seen this once

Then you didn't get very high in the most recent ltq. I got at least one 6500 valor unit in the ltq that I can not buy because my rank is too low.