PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Prestaged???

Zulfiqaar
09-14-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi Everybody!!

Hope everybody is doing well on the fltq, and many congratulations to those that have completed!!

I am asking if anybody has got blake sheppard (space command centre) prestaged and is willing to help us out with a kill...especially those who have conpleted the event. As they require very few kills im sure there are many who didnt need to kill the boss. We finished 7/10 about 9-12 hours ago, and are stuck on zero kills on 8/10..very few of our members have the necessary units, and none of us have them staged...

If anybody from a top faction is willing to get us a kill wed be immensely grateful for it!

Also, if any top players from a lower faction wants to jump on, get the unit and go back then youre more than welcome!!

We may be able to make a donation swap too, send me a pm.

Faction Code is 702 432 772

Pm me or post beneath, thank you very much!!

fkamb
09-14-2013, 11:49 AM
One of our faction members can get it for you, i pm ed you. But if there are other teams looking for a player to help with black shepard, pm me. First response counts, lol, sorry zulfiqaar. Our own faction can't, so we can swop

fkamb
09-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Lets give this one more bump before we ran out of time

KFH
09-14-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi Everybody!!

Hope everybody is doing well on the fltq, and many congratulations to those that have completed!!

I am asking if anybody has got blake sheppard (space command centre) prestaged and is willing to help us out with a kill...especially those who have conpleted the event. As they require very few kills im sure there are many who didnt need to kill the boss. We finished 7/10 about 9-12 hours ago, and are stuck on zero kills on 8/10..very few of our members have the necessary units, and none of us have them staged...

If anybody from a top faction is willing to get us a kill wed be immensely grateful for it!

Also, if any top players from a lower faction wants to jump on, get the unit and go back then youre more than welcome!!

We may be able to make a donation swap too, send me a pm.

Faction Code is 702 432 772

Pm me or post beneath, thank you very much!!what would one kill do when you have to beat him 13x

fkamb
09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
In theory this would also mean you can get the unit multiple times.

Duncan00
09-14-2013, 01:36 PM
In theory this would also mean you can get the unit multiple times.

Nope this does not work, tried it

fkamb
09-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Nope this does not work, tried it
Thnx i was curious about that, i could have known that some thought of this much earlier, lol