PDA

View Full Version : Epic Armours from Fusing

Archetype
09-14-2013, 07:02 AM
So, have anyone tried fusing 2 mono legendary to try your chancing getting an epic armour? Like fusing corvus armor + Leviathan armor?
Is that possible though to get an epic armour

deathexe
09-14-2013, 07:45 AM
You could go ahead and try, I doubt you'd get an epic though.

Also, you may want to check out the other threads concerning epic fusing too before making a new thread :)

leon27607
09-14-2013, 08:44 AM
They removed epic fusing. Aka you can no longer get epics from fusion as of 9/13.

Stooboot
09-14-2013, 09:51 AM
They removed epic fusing. Aka you can no longer get epics from fusion as of 9/13.

yep and so the gree bs begins on this game

Victortoise
09-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Whilst the prevention of flooding the game with Epics is warranted, the way they implemented the change was particularly unpleasant. With the timing of the Beast Brawl I rewards and lack of notice, many of us loss our Corvus and Trollkings, which could've been used for other fuses...

Dagobah
09-14-2013, 12:21 PM
I wonder at the creating of epics, much less allowing the to be fused.
Great fuses like Clayplate, Combustion and Guardian used to make (and I guess still do) fusing a good way to get powerful boss+ like armours. Epics (even non+) are just too powerful and should never have been fusable imho.
However, Blazeborne, Tectonic, and Moontide were fusable for a long enough time that there is now an imbalance.
A possible solution would be to make them fusable again, but add more options as possible results or make boss+ armours stronger.
Further, why does there need to be a 30 gem DPC and another 30 gem chest with many of the same rewards? Why not just adjust the DPCs like with the 11 guarantees or bonus rewards? That and add all epics to the DPC lists.

Tachycardia
09-14-2013, 12:40 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?67683-Epic-s-in-the-Arena-Unable-to-fuse-Epic-My-message

busteroaf
09-14-2013, 01:18 PM
I wonder at the creating of epics, much less allowing the to be fused.
Great fuses like Clayplate, Combustion and Guardian used to make (and I guess still do) fusing a good way to get powerful boss+ like armours. Epics (even non+) are just too powerful and should never have been fusable imho.
However, Blazeborne, Tectonic, and Moontide were fusable for a long enough time that there is now an imbalance.
A possible solution would be to make them fusable again, but add more options as possible results or make boss+ armours stronger.
Further, why does there need to be a 30 gem DPC and another 30 gem chest with many of the same rewards? Why not just adjust the DPCs like with the 11 guarantees or bonus rewards? That and add all epics to the DPC lists.

If they add more "options" to fusion results, you would need for there to be more armors.

As far as the reason for multiple chests? Simple. $$$

Pandamonium99
09-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Seems like the best way to get epics is, Buying it through lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of gems, or winning guild war events. :P