PDA

View Full Version : Are there too many self proclaimed Leg Ends in this game?

MojoJojo
09-14-2013, 06:21 AM
I see a lot of New factions popping up with the same title. Leg Ends of something or other. Some players are Leg Ends because they have seriously contributed to make this game better. Others are not really Leg ends but roll with Leg ends and think that they are.

So do you think they're too many Leg Ends in this game?

Trolls welcome, I hate nobody.

tforbes820
09-14-2013, 06:26 AM
Do you mean Legands not Leg Ends?

MojoJojo
09-14-2013, 06:30 AM
Do you mean Legands not Leg Ends?

Legends = Leg-ends

I figured people would get the Idea.

Speed ump
09-14-2013, 07:00 AM
If they feel the need to be legends, and it helps their self image, I don't have an issue. I suppose if you've stuck out all the glitches and issues in the game since the very brining, you deserve to be some kind of a legend.lol.

MojoJojo
09-14-2013, 07:06 AM
If they feel the need to be legends, and it helps their self image, I don't have an issue. I suppose if you've stuck out all the glitches and issues in the game since the very brining, you deserve to be some kind of a legend.lol.

Please use the correct spacing when typing. A hyphen can also be used. Thanks.

Durt McGurt
09-14-2013, 07:07 AM
Better a Leg End than the dangling member in between.

MojoJojo
09-14-2013, 07:22 AM
Better a Leg End than the dangling member in between.

That would make me the biggest Uniped in the world!!!
Muahahaha

But Again I said Self-proclaimed LegEnd.... You're not one of them are you?

Durt McGurt
09-14-2013, 07:48 AM
But Again I said Self-proclaimed LegEnd.... You're not one of them are you?

I am just me.

MojoJojo
09-14-2013, 07:55 AM
I am just me.

Never change that. You are beautiful just the way you are.

mistergreen
09-16-2013, 11:25 AM
I have 2 leg ends. I call them feet.

Thief
09-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Everyone will have a different Defenition of Legends. Unless Gree sets a defention to what a Legend is then anyone can call themselves as such.

Is someone a Legend because they have played the game since the beginning or "X" amount of time?

Are they a legend because they are in "X" Faction or have "X" amount of Stats?

Are they a Legend because they post on the Forum (hopefully contributing something useful)?

Are they a Legend because they are a Beta Tester? (The first rule about beta testing is don't talk about beta testing)?

Is there only a set number of players who can be legends?

In the end anyone who thinks they are a legend then power to them. It seems to suite this game fine.

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 03:03 PM
All true thief, I'd go so far as to say those who proclaim themselves to be legends, probably are not. I'm sure there are many different views of what a legend might be, stats, time, contributions, notoriety, etc. a long time ago someone created a thread for the most x. I think I was most something, maybe hated.lol. It all depends on the criteria you want to judge it by.

Tito89
09-16-2013, 03:22 PM
There should be an event for it, score x amount of points in world domination or tournament of factions, win an amazing unit and have like a badge next to your name. Like in command an conquer.

Edit: solo amount of points

Agent Orange
09-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Please use the correct spacing when typing. A hyphen can also be used. Thanks.

Oh dear it's the style police. For heaven sakes at least Speed posted something sensible, and if you had been here from day 1 like I have you would know that this is his writing style. Sheesh.

Exxtraterrestrial
09-16-2013, 06:19 PM
you can't call the self proclaimed.
it's their opinion duh
yes you can attack them all you want but i can call myself a legend even if im not and you can't do anything about it

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm sorry, but I never claimed to be any kind of legend. I'm just me, and not worried about being any kind of legend, real, or imagined.

Tito89
09-16-2013, 06:50 PM
its amazing how one person leaves the game and everyone debates over whoz a legend or not...

Agent Orange
09-16-2013, 08:57 PM
What is really funny is that we don't even know if they really ever existed........ Only virtually so the absurdity of this thread is even greater then y'all imagined.

Agent Orange
09-16-2013, 08:58 PM
There are only a handful of legends in this game. Nothing to do with the money spent.
Everything to do with how they played the game. Not many were loved:)

Exactly, thank you for pointing this out.

Badass action man
09-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Legends = Leg-ends

I figured people would get the Idea.

figured wrong lol

MojoJojo
09-16-2013, 10:00 PM
figured wrong lol

That very well may be.
I guess its just an inside joke.

MojoJojo
09-16-2013, 10:03 PM
Oh dear it's the style police. For heaven sakes at least Speed posted something sensible, and if you had been here from day 1 like I have you would know that this is his writing style. Sheesh.

It was sarcasm, I know speed well enough to know that he understood what I was talking about.

honest Abe
09-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Departed legends list would include Ferr, devon, sgt z, low and maybe diesel, prob forgot some, pls add. Not everyone liked them all, but everyone knew them.

senex morosus
09-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Chuyên bán tôn PU, tôn 3 lớp 2 mặt (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/307/1491/ton-3-lop-2-mat.html), tôn 2 lớp 1 mặt (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/308/1495/ton-3-lop-1-mat.html), vách ngăn, mái tôn (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/285/mai-ton.html), thi công mái tôn, hãy đến dvn.vn (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html)để có giá tốt nhất. Gọi cho chúng tôi ngay khi bạn muốn mua sản phẩm mái tôn.

Phụ trách kinh doanh: 0976248292 Mrs Thủy

You all are worried about auto-spell fail and no one has commented on this?

AlexFoo
09-17-2013, 12:33 AM
I'm a legend.... in my own mind.

Thief
09-17-2013, 07:45 AM
Departed legends list would include Ferr, devon, sgt z, low and maybe diesel, prob forgot some, pls add. Not everyone liked them all, but everyone knew them.

I would say that is pretty sensible. (Although i personally don't know who low is...)

I would also include Micky Mac, Speed Ump, McDoc, Flash, Mcgurt, Ranger, Zolt....well frankly that list could get really long.

To me Legends have been playing the game since the beggining and Have made the game better in some way (By providing a good gaming experience)

Sounds like this should have been a poll with all of the sample names included.