PDA

View Full Version : lame android war rewards?

drygores
09-13-2013, 08:13 PM
So as i hear IOS gets pretty decent gear even from 50 down. I don't get why android gets a tad better than an epic boss+ for 10-25th. But 25-50 get something even worse than an boss gear. I tthink the rewards are to small for anyone not in top 10. And thats filled with gem spenders only. At least give everyone a shot at building their selfs up. Just my personal opinion. Doesn't seem worth spending gems for such lame rewards unless you hit top 10. Who in their right mind will try "buy" wins for something we gget every week anyways.

My guilds in 16th so it doesn't effect me a hole lot. Just seems unfair to me.

KTran2013
09-13-2013, 09:17 PM
This may be pure speculation, but I think iOS has a much larger amount of players so it might be GREE's way of.... kind of... 'balancing' things by giving more stuff to higher (lower?) placers.

Just my $.02

busteroaf
09-13-2013, 09:32 PM
So as i hear IOS gets pretty decent gear even from 50 down. I don't get why android gets a tad better than an epic boss+ for 10-25th. But 25-50 get something even worse than an boss gear. I tthink the rewards are to small for anyone not in top 10. And thats filled with gem spenders only. At least give everyone a shot at building their selfs up. Just my personal opinion. Doesn't seem worth spending gems for such lame rewards unless you hit top 10. Who in their right mind will try "buy" wins for something we gget every week anyways.

Just curious... what are the rewards from 25 down? I haven't logged on my android device in a few days.

gnolaum
09-13-2013, 09:49 PM
I actually prefer ribbon D armor to ribbon B and C; and similarly ribbon A armor to the medal rewards except black.

Since I'm new to the game, and just finishing up by big 4 (50/50/45/20) I'm really gunning for ribbon D ATM.

KTran2013
09-13-2013, 10:05 PM
I think a lot of people would agree with you. Considering the idea that non-plus armors aren't really worth your time, getting 2x sky guardian+ would be much better than 1 non-plus guardian battlegear. The only real downside is that you don't get the fusion boost or the gems.

I actually prefer ribbon D armor to ribbon B and C; and similarly ribbon A armor to the medal rewards except black.

Since I'm new to the game, and just finishing up by big 4 (50/50/45/20) I'm really gunning for ribbon D ATM.

drygores
09-13-2013, 10:26 PM
Wasn't IOS collect everything under your reward to? Cause that would make sense. But ya I agree. D does look more attractive.

Stooboot
09-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Wish it was like cc and mw when u came in a top spot u got the rewards below also but i no thats being GREEdy. But the sky guardian is only top 100 down everyone else gets guardian battlegear, + or the epic, + so its fair u can get top 100 if ur an active team easily

-Solo-
09-13-2013, 11:22 PM
D > C until we know what we can get with the beast keys.

drygores
09-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Even 11-25 is..meh. it has the same overall total as this weeks boss armour. That I can get for free..with little effort.

1413-1091 boss
1213-1302 war
Ya there's a few very small bonus with it, but honestly who's not here for the gear?

deathexe
09-14-2013, 12:31 AM
Even 11-25 is..meh. it has the same overall total as this weeks boss armour. That I can get for free..with little effort.

1413-1091 boss
1213-1302 war
Ya there's a few very small bonus with it, but honestly who's not here for the gear?

Considering how there a guardian battlegear+ would receive one more elemental bonus that would be quite a lot more defense and attack. Especially when your bonuses are high.

ppownage
09-14-2013, 05:17 AM
the epic looks so nice! ;o

flchamberlain
09-14-2013, 05:21 AM

I just looked at iOS and Android rewards for this war side by side (quickly) and they appeared to be identical, or am I missing something? To KTran's point, that may actually be an advantage for Android since there are presumably fewer guilds / somewhat less competition there.

NickkyDC
09-14-2013, 06:55 AM
ios and android is the same -.- lol we get guardians battle gear plus for 11-25 and normal guardian untill 100, after that its the sky guardian. Amount of guilds means very little seeing as most 90% of all guilds a(wish people wouldnt hold on to dieing hope) the rest are actual guilds whether they be top guilds mid level or low level guilds, that probably covers the entire 1-500 range, give or take some.