PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought

xlcoollx
09-13-2013, 01:19 PM
First and foremost, i have been around since the start of LE building, War and i must say Modern war have change a lot. Let me stay neutral and point out a few facts or factors.

To FERR and the fellow big hitters who want to compete with SUP.
-As you are know these have been a few wars already, and the difference in stats due to the inflation of stats in the early part of the game as well as now it seems GREE is trying to inflate the stats again to try to pull more people into buying gold, it is practically impossible for you people to beat SUP as their stats and gold spending are way better plus health regeneration is i presume at least 80%. Indirectly, yes, you people are trying to gather the rest of the MW big hitters to challenge but i predict the results will be the same as this game is all about who have a bigger gold reserve, and time to spent to click buttons in order to win.
Still, i sincererly wish FERR good luck for your retirement and you have made a right decision.

TO SUP
-I do see some SUP Members who are pretty nice and friendly, but i do see many who are super arrogant who think that they are sup members and try to threaten and oppress people in the community especially when you beat and win them. THey will be like threatening the non-SUP members etc and this happen most during the FVF where you fellow SUP members exchange BP with one another. Plenty of new people are joining the different SUP faction and being more arrogant which just piss more and more people off instead. Still, I salute you SUP members for always maintain the top few positions and the big gold reserve you have contributed to GREE. It is your money, it is your cash, still, good luck to your future endevours.

TO THE REST:
Especially to the new comers, you will never be able to catch up with the stats as you will realise it is too over inflated, plus, this game, no matter how strong are you, you will realise there is always someone stronger. Initially, i choose to try my hardest to strengthen and when you reach the whale zone, you realise, there is no way you can win those SUP, FERRS, and top faction. so yea. Still, this is indeed a fun game, but if you like being competitive, you really need to spend massive gold plus loads of time. So just enjoy the game while it last.

Conclusion:
I guess, to be honest, slowly and slowly, one by one will start to bow out the game as the stats inflation get worse and worse. Perhaps there are GREE employees in FERR/SUP/Top teams that try to spur the rest of the committee through competitiveness and requirements to ensure gold spending for GREE. That, i do not know and i do not want to debate. Still, I believe this game will not last long enough for years. perhaps 1-2 years.

Sorry for the lengthy post. For me, i given up this game as well. So yea, trying to stay neutral as much as possible. But as everyone knows, no matter how one compete, GREE will always be the final winner. It is your money people. I respect that. I respect those who spent loads of time playing this game, spent loads of money to win the game, but still, you will realise, you miss out on the real life, and real leisure unless u given up tapping on your phone. Have fun guys. and If your hate me for this post, i apologise. Smile people:)

PS: TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPER ARROGANT AND THINK THAT THEY ARE GOOD, YOU ARE ONLY GOOD IN THIS GAME PERHAPS, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WILL REALISE HOW DUMB ARE YOU IN REAL LIFE. IF YOUR A WINNER IN REAL LIFE, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS THE NEXT BEST STEP FOR YOU. :)

Robespierre
09-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Great post, and I couldn't agree with you more.

Best wishes moving forward!

ExtremeP7
09-13-2013, 02:02 PM
YOU ARE ONLY GOOD IN THIS GAME PERHAPS, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WILL REALISE HOW DUMB ARE YOU IN REAL LIFE... :)

Hahahah! If you agree with me then kudos, if not you are dumb! Classic

Chris#1
09-13-2013, 02:19 PM
All the original players that I know are quitting. Gree being so arrogant not offering customer support and a product that fails all the time is going to be the downfall. They mess up and do nothing to fix it. All I hear in forums is complaining about this "game". What is the point of playing a game you don't like because it Doesn't work right 90% of the time. Not to mention you spend all this time trying to get stronger just to get beat up by a hacker.