PDA

View Full Version : Lost vault of gold

Bandit_
09-13-2013, 12:55 PM
I just paid for two vaults of gold and only received one. Money was in Google wallet and has been deducted, but at this point I have only been credited with one vault.

Dipstik
09-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Definitely post about it on the forum. That'll help.

Rebels
09-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Gree will fix this, the ticket may be slow with high demand during the battle

dgwalker
09-13-2013, 01:20 PM
I have had this problem on IOS before. I filed a ticket with Apple (using itunes) and the money was credited back in about 2 days. I would assume google wallet has a similar mechanism.

-Dgwalker

I just paid for two vaults of gold and only received one. Money was in Google wallet and has been deducted, but at this point I have only been credited with one vault.

GravyTrain
09-13-2013, 01:22 PM
After 1-2 weeks gree will most likely ask you to take it up with google as it isn't there fault........

Bandit_
09-13-2013, 01:26 PM

Thanks for your help

edub
09-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Yeah something similiar to this happened to me 2 wars ago bought a vault the vault showed up on my in game account. I logged outta the game and once i logged back on my vault of gold changed into cash some how. Gree's response was it was google wallets fault .

Bandit_
09-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Problem solved! Thanks for the quick response Gree.

Rebels
09-13-2013, 04:18 PM

Glad to here Gree fixed this.

uncelnino
09-13-2013, 07:30 PM
Yeah something similiar to this happened to me 2 wars ago bought a vault the vault showed up on my in game account. I logged outta the game and once i logged back on my vault of gold changed into cash some how. Gree's response was it was google wallets fault . Had the same problem and got the same solution

Captain Torgue
09-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Posted at 6:02am

Posted at 8:16am

Looks like posting it on the forums did help :)

JediPimp
09-14-2013, 01:04 AM
I can't believe people are dumb enough to buy vaults in the first place... Paying for stats on a game... Screw that

bald zeemer
09-14-2013, 01:21 AM
I can't believe people are dumb enough to buy vaults in the first place... Paying for stats on a game... Screw that

Oh no, here we go again.

*sigh*

Bandit_
09-14-2013, 05:28 AM

Dumb? no more like we have have the ways and means to pay for entertainment......

Dipstik
09-14-2013, 11:07 AM
This was just too good not to share... a PM I got from someone with 0 posts:

u dont change always biatch girls dumbies....

u have a life irl or ur handicaped ? just for know, i see retarded girl that why?

report my message, u can't do more. poor girl with out life, man and children for sure.

thw for ur money in game, when i saw u i go for sure.

Euchred
09-14-2013, 11:09 AM
This was just too good not to share... a PM I got from someone with 0 posts:

Sounds like they're happy about handing out a few losses, you must be devastated.

JailGuard
09-14-2013, 11:57 AM
u dont change always biatch girls dumbies....

u have a life irl or ur handicaped ? just for know, i see retarded girl that why?

report my message, u can't do more. poor girl with out life, man and children for sure.

thw for ur money in game, when i saw u i go for sure.

Translation:
You haven't changed Dippy, you are one of the few.
You have a life Dippy, I on the other hand am handicapped. Just so you know I am mentally retarded.
Please don't report my illiterate message that contained a cuss word. I am just a poor girl without a life, man or children
When I see you in the game, don't run from me. I would prefer you share your popcorn.

MattThomas08
09-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Oh no, here we go again.

*sigh*

No I think we should hear him out. We could probably settle this in a nice discussion here, we are all rational people.

Gingeasian
09-14-2013, 12:25 PM
If your missing gold just get a Greefund