PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Empire City : West Side Standoff

Assault and Flattery
09-13-2013, 11:11 AM
The battle is here! Attack everyone! Win stuff!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/ccwd_zps3bd87b01.jpg

Mr T Perfect
09-13-2013, 11:15 AM
a&F - no sltq??

Dubstik
09-13-2013, 11:18 AM
a&F - no sltq??

Are you crazy?

BigMoney
09-13-2013, 11:25 AM
Thank you for not adding wins/win streak goals. Had a long argument typed out against them, but I guess I'll save it for after battle.

Vito Corleone
09-13-2013, 11:54 AM
The battle is here! Attack everyone! Win stuff!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/ccwd_zps3bd87b01.jpgA&F tell your guys to fix the bugs for Android! Our rivals list in syndicate battle is resetted to top! ANd it's so slow...This is not good at all. FIx it ASAP!!!!

Stooboot
09-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Cant see y u wouldn't want those events except for stat inflation. It brings a whole new element to the battle I just think greed didnt do it cause they lost money. We need better top prizes

Gingeasian
09-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Glad they made the top 100 prize 10% now

Legen...dary
09-13-2013, 01:56 PM
A&F tell your guys to fix the bugs for Android! Our rivals list in syndicate battle is resetted to top! ANd it's so slow...This is not good at all. FIx it ASAP!!!!

Yep... I get one hit in on my phone and after that, the list scrolls at one line per minute until I kill the process and start over. Moving everything back to BlueStacks until my new phone gets turned on :-\ So much for fighting while at work without the massive VNC headache. The lesson here is "go 2GB RAM or go home."

BigMoney
09-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Cant see y u wouldn't want those events except for stat inflation. It brings a whole new element to the battle I just think greed didnt do it cause they lost money. We need better top prizes

Because absolutely no top team outside FC has a chance in hell at getting it. DFA is a top 25, and our matchups so far have been OGK, FC2, and currently SAS. The "good but not great" teams are the ones that get the worst of it, in fact.

jchow69
09-13-2013, 02:35 PM
I have two second accounts dat I started and now in top 1500. Any1 wantin 2 join after war, we can talk. I know this is not recruiting thread, but just putting it out there to thos with no syndicate.

Travers
09-13-2013, 02:58 PM
Glad they made the top 100 prize 10% now

Yeah that will help very much :)

Stooboot
09-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Because absolutely no top team outside FC has a chance in hell at getting it. DFA is a top 25, and our matchups so far have been OGK, FC2, and currently SAS. The "good but not great" teams are the ones that get the worst of it, in fact.

Not tru if u use the right strategy im in a top 50 team in mw and we almost got both goals if we stayed low rank the whole battle and the whole team understood why we were using this strategy we could have easily gotten all the goals. Also crime city has no health regen so the goals would be shorter (I.e. 35 win in stead of 50, 7 or 8 battle win streak as final goal instead of 10) easily achieved by teams with good communication and willingness to try a different strategy.

jchow69
09-13-2013, 05:04 PM
How many CP r usually required for top 4000?

BigMoney
09-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Not tru if u use the right strategy im in a top 50 team in mw and we almost got both goals if we stayed low rank the whole battle and the whole team understood why we were using this strategy we could have easily gotten all the goals. Also crime city has no health regen so the goals would be shorter (I.e. 35 win in stead of 50, 7 or 8 battle win streak as final goal instead of 10) easily achieved by teams with good communication and willingness to try a different strategy.

There are two primary factors when determining a matchup: rank and stats. We have a syndicate member who is in a Top 10 in KA, and they tried sitting out the first two days. Didn't matter how low they were ranked, they still got top 10 teams, and they then had a hell of a time catching back up to top10 on the last day.

Similarly, if there were wins/win streak goals this matchup, we'd be getting creamed. As a top 25, so far we've matched OGK (win), FC2 (loss), SAS (huge loss), Sol Invictus (huge win), RG (huge loss). This is because our team has above average stats for a Top 25. If we were a team like, say, the GoTTis with 600k average stats, we could be matching Top 100 teams or whoever the hell has those kind of stats, I have no idea. If you think that 35 wins or 35 wins in a row is "easily obtainable" for a team like us, you're sorely mistaken. We've put up almost 4 million IP in few hours and we're 2-3. The fact that a Top 500-1000 could get far better items than us due to a little luck is a joke.

I also don't want to share what I think is the best strategy for such goals, although it's fairly obvious, because I'd be happy to see top teams sandbagging trying to get better matchups.

GQNammmer
09-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Sounds like you're mad because the ltqs would not weigh in your favor. Top 25 teams in ka have achieved these goals. Im in a top 50 mw team and we achieved the normal mode. Learn to adapt; i'm sure you will find a way.

BigMoney
09-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Sounds like you're mad because the ltqs would not weigh in your favor. Top 25 teams in ka have achieved these goals. Im in a top 50 mw team and we achieved the normal mode. Learn to adapt; i'm sure you will find a way.

I'm mad because I'd be part of a team that would be punished because of our stats, ie. large amounts of past gold spending. Brilliant insight, by the way, thanks for the advice.

Gingeasian
09-13-2013, 05:26 PM
obviously the best way to do the war ltq would be to be a 1 man syn

BigMoney
09-13-2013, 05:38 PM
obviously the best way to do the war ltq would be to be a 1 man syn

No no, obviously the best way to do it is to tank your Top 25/50 syndicate as low as possible. Obviously. :rolleyes:

CCKallDAY
09-13-2013, 05:39 PM
No no, the best way to do it is to join the GoTTi-s.
Good point!

Gingeasian
09-13-2013, 05:41 PM
actually the best way would be to just join FC

bravo 6 vk
09-15-2013, 12:10 AM
top 100 prize rocks and top 75 for 4000+ attack :o

jrei
09-15-2013, 07:40 AM
Is it me or are the mods with the Mobile Hot Tub, Iced Creamer, Hood Sandals and Pack O'Dogs all different in the game itself? Also, the Killer Cooler water gun looking thing is a car?

TMI
09-15-2013, 07:50 AM
Is it me or are the mods with the Mobile Hot Tub, Iced Creamer, Hood Sandals and Pack O'Dogs all different in the game itself? Also, the Killer Cooler water gun looking thing is a car?

The mods look correct.
I think they made a mistake about the killer cooler water gun being a car. lol. GIMME FREE GOLD GREE!!

jrei
09-15-2013, 08:40 AM
I'm staring at my screen right now and have the Hot Tub with the armor attack, ice creamer is the 3% mafia defense, hood sandals have the attack from melee, dogs are attack from cars.....anyone on Droid confirm that the prizes look right? Guess I can just wait til tmrw.