PDA

View Full Version : Top 400 guild recruiting

Rand al Thor
09-13-2013, 06:38 AM
Lord of the Morning is recruiting new members! We currently have 8 spots available. We are level 43 and all guild members are active. We finished around #380 in the 4 hour war, and are hoping to improve our finish this time. We accept level 100 and up, and we expect minimum weekly contributions of 500k, with more for leaders. We do not have leadership positions available currently, but we monitor members and do occasionally remove people from leadership and promote more active members. If interested, post your knight stats and friend code and I will send you an invite.

Rand al Thor
09-18-2013, 02:38 PM
Incidentally, we are an iOS guild, and we finished 257 in the last guild war with only 22 of 30 member slots occupied. Check us out!

Zanthios
09-19-2013, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the informative post.
Before I make a verbal commitment to the guild, I would like to inquire about a few concerns.

> What is the level requirement, if any exists, to be apart of the guild?

> Aside from being active, what other qualifications do you look for when considering someone for an officer position?

Rand al Thor
09-20-2013, 06:06 AM
The level requirement is currently 100. To qualify for a leadership position, you must be active, go above and beyond on gold contributions, and participate in guild wars. Let me know if you have any other questions.