PDA

View Full Version : Are Faction LTQ reward units not going to members that don't participate?

Hawkwind
09-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Are Faction LTQ reward units not going to members that don't participate?

I'm the leader of my faction and I have 2 folks in my faction I know have not even logged on during this Faction LTQ and they DO NOT have the units the rest of us received.

So I don't know if it's a logging on thing, or just those that haven't hit a target within this faction LTQ, or haven't killed/destroyed a target, or other reason that causes the trigger to get or not get the faction reward units.

Does anyone know what the trigger is?

BTW: If this is true and not a bug, then I LIKE IT don't change it. Gives me more ammo when I discuss incentives to get folks to be active

Cmdr_Vessery
09-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Are Faction LTQ reward units not going to members that don't participate?

I'm the leader of my faction and I have 2 folks in my faction I know have not even logged on during this Faction LTQ and they DO NOT have the units the rest of us received.

So I don't know if it's a logging on thing, or just those that haven't hit a target within this faction LTQ, or haven't killed/destroyed a target, or other reason that causes the trigger to get or not get the faction reward units.

Does anyone know what the trigger is?

They dont have them in their inventory because they have not logged in. And, yes, they do received the faction LTQ rewards because they are in the faction.

Emmerich
09-13-2013, 05:35 AM
While I have been participating, I've noticed that I don't see the units or the A/D increase until I relog the game. Since they've not been on at all, I would suggest the most likely explanation is that they have the units but not the affect of them until they log in.

daniel pena
09-13-2013, 05:50 AM
and they have to receive...
depending on misson level and player level, they cant attack... wouldnt be fair

Hawkwind
09-13-2013, 05:53 AM
Not just a stat thing since they are not in their inventory.

You both seem right about the logging on thing since they will likely get splash screen(s) with the rewards as soon as they login.

Too bad, would be nice if they had to participate in order to get them. Another nice feature if participation were made to trigger the rewards, would be to allow the Faction Leader to override so a member gets the rewards even though they did not participate in case the leader knows someone is on vacation and not just a discipline problem or a deadbeat.

Hawkwind
09-13-2013, 05:56 AM
and they have to receive...
depending on misson level and player level, they cant attack... wouldnt be fair

I agree but they could still attempt to participate and then the failure of that from low stats should not be held against them and they should get the rewards. But it's the intent, trying, and being active that triggers the rewards.

RedStar
09-13-2013, 06:58 AM
Hi, does anyone know if i had completed the faction ltv and i leave faction and join another weaker faction to help up as they had yet to complete their faction ltv.

Would i be given the units again upon completing the goals again?

Dutchie
09-13-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi, does anyone know if i had completed the faction ltv and i leave faction and join another weaker faction to help up as they had yet to complete their faction ltv. Would i be given the units again upon completing the goals again?No... at least that is how it was in the CC SLTQ.

RedStar
09-13-2013, 07:55 AM
Tks Dutchie