PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood of steel, #10 in guild war 1

nachomasterx
09-12-2013, 07:20 PM
We have 1 spot open and we need to fill it.
Guild level 44 with 6% boosts to all elements and a solid strategy planned out. Line required for communication.
We ranked #10 in the first war, and we plan to make top 10 again no matter what. If your guild let you down during the last war, join us for this one!
Contact me on Line to apply [Line ID: nachomasterx]
Minimum 15,000 points per member.
Taking Level 90 and up.

Fibonacci
09-12-2013, 08:33 PM
are you able to take 3? if so I am nterested to hear our reply
So the guild I am in has issues.
- the main person does not reply in chat
- the main guy does whatever he wants(buys guardians, when we should be saving for bonuses, type crap)
- over half of the members did not compete in wars.

So I am looking and 2 people are coming with me.

I am level 87.
my top 4 armors are
- slime bane (LVL 49)
- Notus (LVL 48)
- Wicked wraith (LVL 44)
- have some other 4 stars and the rest is 3 stars or less. the 3 or less I just use to fuse.

I have 2.5 million to donate to the guild, IF they are cool and what I am looking for. so next week I'll drop that load.
I can contribute 150,000/day

I compete in everything. I usually rank 200-500 in the arena, unless I missed some time due to work.
I compete in epic boss fights, but I wait on the guild sometimes because it is one of the challenges. (I can get 13 levels in one day usually.)

So here is what we need to know/want
- level 25 guild or higher.
- over half the members competing in wars. and they help build the guild
- the people who purchase guild/bonuses discuss and take a vote. (and NO one does just what they want to do, regardless of everyone else)
- what are the bonus armor % of each element.
- what is the top 3 members levels.
- what ribbon did you get (around about) or the around about that you ranked in.

would we be able to be a high commander?
- one guy is about the same as me.
- the other guy could kill me. (and I'll just leave it at that. )
- I was the sentinel (and I want to make billy the sentinel since he was stronger, but the guy to make the moves would not respond in chat to us)
- dirty was guild champion
- billy was high commander. (but he should have been our sentinel)

I know this should be in "add me" forums. but a war is coming tomorrow, and I want to be in a guild before it takes place and I want to get a great ranking so we win stuff.

thanks,
my name on there is JON JON (but I'll be changing it to fibonacci)
WBB-PYG-YHY

Send me a message and respond here. I can get to my messages better usually.

I also fight all the wars regardless what is going on. (even if I was dooing someones tax return, I'll tell them to hold on. LOL JK. but I should be able to always compete in the wars.)

I am also looking into buyng gems and getting maelstrom armor. I hope that I could get it with opening that chest 11 times. (has anyone gave it a try or think I have a shot?)

Nicco
09-15-2013, 09:48 PM
Hell of a war fellas, good fight.

nachomasterx
09-16-2013, 02:47 PM
We ranked #14 in the last guild wars, great job guys. After I finish culling I believe we will have 3-4 slots open. If you are interested in joining, please contact me via Line messenger.

nachomasterx
09-28-2013, 10:00 PM
Just opened up 2 more spots, get in quick before we fill up! Please apply on Line messenger as I don't check messages here as often. Please have a screenshot of your guild war points from the last guild war, and of your armors.
Must be level 90+, 100+ preferred, and at least 18 years old. We no longer accept anyone that can be "grounded".

nachomasterx
09-30-2013, 05:51 AM
Now 1 spot open.

nachomasterx
10-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Bump, still looking for 1 more awesome player to join our community! Must be over 18, friendly, and willing to learn and improve. Cheating/exploiting is not tolerated in this guild!