PDA

View Full Version : Gold missing

murf
09-12-2013, 03:00 PM
I know there have been posts about this before, but I'm missing 250 gold from my account and I can't think of any misclicks I could have done to cost me that the last few days.

Does anyone have experience with how Gree handles this type of ticket?

Thanks

Rebels
09-12-2013, 03:14 PM
My gold goes all the time as well. It doesnt need to be on a milk carton though.... I know where it went :(

kgod
09-12-2013, 03:30 PM
I lost 50 gold last week and Gree added it back to my account 3 days later

brandocommando
09-12-2013, 03:30 PM
I know there have been posts about this before, but I'm missing 250 gold from my account and I can't think of any misclicks I could have done to cost me that the last few days.

Does anyone have experience with how Gree handles this type of ticket?

Thanks

Happened to me a few weeks ago to the tune of like 900 gold. Sent in a ticket (or three) and got it back within a couple days.

BigMoney
09-12-2013, 04:12 PM
250 is the price of 3 crates. GREE doesn't refund accidental crate purchases, I don't believe.

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 04:44 PM
They can track your gold and figure out what it was spent on. Send in the ticket and let them know about it. There seems to be a lot of players having their accounts infiltrated, so it's possible you might be affected by that. If it was spent on crates, it's possible you won't receive it back, but no way to know for sure until you submit.

Rebels
09-12-2013, 05:15 PM
250 is the price of 3 crates. GREE doesn't refund accidental crate purchases, I don't believe.

Ah the ole accidental crate purchase....

mxz
09-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Or the ole SAS/Rogues device hacking...

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 06:19 PM

You're so cute Mxz.

mxz
09-12-2013, 06:21 PM
You're so cute Mxz.Monte's been feeding you pics of me, huh?

Killshot used to call me cute, too...

Funny how things work out. :D

Sandwich Artist
09-12-2013, 06:22 PM

I think I've heard something of this. Tell me more.....

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Monte's been feeding you pics of me, huh?

Killshot used to call me cute, too...

Funny how things work out. :D

Are you saying your avatar is not you?

mxz
09-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Are you saying your avatar is not you?Dipstik and I use each others' real pics...because we're brothers.

Are you saying you didn't have a device hacker on RG?

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Dipstik and I use each others' real pics...because we're brothers.

Are you saying you didn't have a device hacker on RG?

As far as I'm aware we don't have a device hacker in RG and if we did, we would remove them immediately. Ian has been in the several of the top 10 teams at this point under different names is my understanding.

Of course, you claim every group but HTC harbors hackers.

Sandwich Artist
09-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Of course, you claim every group but HTC harbors hackers.

This isn't true?

mxz
09-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Of course, you claim every group but HTC harbors hackers.Well, I don't think anyone except killshot thinks SAS hasn't had a cheater. I had to point out an obvious RG time hacker (which I caught flak for bringing up...so I suppose its already public knowledge). Of course Ian was in both your groups. Not sure if Beardy was SAS/RG or just one but he's mysteriously shut down. To my knowledge everyone I called out in the "Anti-cheat" room was never exonerated, only supported by their teammates and allied groups. In your defense I don't really keep track of who's where nowadays so maybe I have implicated all syns at this point.

Heck, even Cerb admitted he had cheaters in FC and didn't care either way.

#smug

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Well, I don't think anyone except killshot thinks SAS hasn't had a cheater. I had to point out an obvious RG time hacker (which I caught flak for bringing up...so I suppose its already public knowledge). Of course Ian was in both your groups. Not sure if Beardy was SAS/RG or just one but he's mysteriously shut down. To my knowledge everyone I called out in the "Anti-cheat" room was never exonerated, only supported by their teammates and allied groups. In your defense I don't really keep track of who's where nowadays so maybe I have implicated all syns at this point.

#smug

Actually Killshot was one of the few who did care about it. He was at least partially responsible for kicking out 3 hackers in SAS that were otherwise ignored.

(Edit: didn't realize who he was talking about. Hoodrat was booted immediately once we were notified, per our zero tolerance policy and despite being a solid IP player. Don't know what flak he caught)

bald zeemer
09-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Well, I don't think anyone except killshot thinks SAS hasn't had a cheater. I had to point out an obvious RG time hacker (which I caught flak for bringing up...so I suppose its already public knowledge). Of course Ian was in both your groups. Not sure if Beardy was SAS/RG or just one but he's mysteriously shut down. To my knowledge everyone I called out in the "Anti-cheat" room was never exonerated, only supported by their teammates and allied groups. In your defense I don't really keep track of who's where nowadays so maybe I have implicated all syns at this point.

#smug

You did point him out, and within 4 hours he'd been investigated and booted. Then immediately picked up by FC2, who claim there isn't conclusive proof.

TMI
09-12-2013, 07:20 PM
i approve of this drama as per my signature. funniest sig EVER

mxz
09-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Actually Killshot was one of the few who did care about it. He was at least partially responsible for kicking out 3 hackers in SAS that were otherwise ignored.

Who was the Rogues time traveler you supposedly pointed out and caught flak for? This is news to me...http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48735-The-Killshot-Challenge

And....Please please please say you never had hoodrat in RG :) I don't have screenshots of that mess...or two of your officers B&Ming. ;)

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 07:24 PM
i approve of this drama as per my signature. funniest sig EVER

Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle? Doesn't seem all that funny...

BigMoney
09-12-2013, 07:30 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48735-The-Killshot-Challenge

And....Please please please say you never had hoodrat in RG :) I don't have screenshots of that mess...or two of your officers B&Ming. ;)

Hoodrat Durden? What's so special about him?

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 07:33 PM

I'm not saying Killshot wasn't wrong in that thread. He was just misinformed when he made it. He didn't know who you were talking about, as Vlad was the only person notified of the suspicious player. Once he was notified, he did personally lead the charge to boot that player though.

Listen, I'm no Killshot apologist by any means. I'm just saying he didn't care for cheaters (at least back then).

mxz
09-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Hoodrat Durden? What's so special about him?I didn't force anyone to remove the player brought up to RG leadership, but the investigation didn't even make it to the database, from what I understand.

Lesson learned: protect your gold...don't take candy from strangers.

Mistress Nikita
09-12-2013, 07:46 PM
I didn't force anyone to remove the player brought up to RG leadership, but the investigation didn't even make it to the database, from what I understand.

Lesson learned: protect your gold...don't take candy from strangers.

What database is this? Is this your datasniffer mxz? I've heard yours is even better! What else do you use it for besides looking for former time travelers in top syndicates?

mxz
09-12-2013, 08:07 PM
What database is this? Is this your datasniffer mxz? I've heard yours is even better! What else do you use it for besides looking for former time travelers in top syndicates?Making spreadsheets from plists is a lot different, bro :)

I've never said you guys couldn't keep your cheaters - that's your prerogative. Just don't tell me I'm wrong when a player's hood and/or inventory don't match up. That's all I've ever asked ;)

You're onto something, though, I did give MT props on the database, because its a nerdgasm... I did also inform him it was pretty much useless.

bald zeemer
09-12-2013, 08:19 PM
I've never said you guys couldn't keep your cheaters - that's your prerogative. Just don't tell me I'm wrong when a player's hood and/or inventory don't match up. That's all I've ever asked
To confirm, you're still referring to the guy we booted, now playing in FC2, right?

TMI
09-12-2013, 08:25 PM

I'm mad cuz I read through 200 something posts and that's 50 minutes of my life I will never get back!

On the plus side I learned something: MT was part of SAS?!?! Whaaaaa!?

BigMoney
09-12-2013, 08:31 PM
On the plus side I learned something: MT was part of SAS?!?! Whaaaaa!?

Gasp! Say it ain't so, Matt!

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Gasp! Say it ain't so, Matt!

There's a reason they love me so much, and it's not just because of my striking good looks.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/11da4cb24864abd0e0297052063ac2d4/tumblr_mk25flPAJL1qbe772o1_500.gif

b-w
01-14-2015, 11:18 AM
send a ticket. i have and they corrected it a few times

willis3
01-25-2015, 09:14 AM
send a ticket. i have and they corrected it a few times

It's cause of idiots like you who flaunt and abuse the system that most don't get the refunds they deserve. I hear the cathouse regularly demand ITUNES, Google and GREE refunds to fund your war ip.....

Jeronimo
01-25-2015, 09:49 AM
It's cause of idiots like you who flaunt and abuse the system that most don't get the refunds they deserve. I hear the cathouse regularly demand ITUNES, Google and GREE refunds to fund your war ip.....

If you abuse the system you'll get banned. Simple as that.