PDA

View Full Version : looking for a guild to join

Fibonacci
09-12-2013, 02:24 PM
So the guild I am in has issues.
- the main person does not reply in chat
- the main guy does whatever he wants(buys guardians, when we should be saving for bonuses, type crap)
- over half of the members did not compete in wars.

So I am looking and 2 people are coming with me.

I am level 87.
my top 4 armors are
- slime bane (LVL 49)
- Notus (LVL 48)
- Wicked wraith (LVL 44)
- have some other 4 stars and the rest is 3 stars or less. the 3 or less I just use to fuse.

I have 2.5 million to donate to the guild, IF they are cool and what I am looking for. so next week I'll drop that load.
I can contribute 150,000/day

I compete in everything. I usually rank 200-500 in the arena, unless I missed some time due to work.
I compete in epic boss fights, but I wait on the guild sometimes because it is one of the challenges. (I can get 13 levels in one day usually.)

So here is what we need to know/want
- level 25 guild or higher.
- over half the members competing in wars. and they help build the guild
- the people who purchase guild/bonuses discuss and take a vote. (and NO one does just what they want to do, regardless of everyone else)
- what are the bonus armor % of each element.
- what is the top 3 members levels.
- what ribbon did you get (around about) or the around about that you ranked in.

would we be able to be a high commander?
- one guy is about the same as me.
- the other guy could kill me. (and I'll just leave it at that. )
- I was the sentinel (and I want to make billy the sentinel since he was stronger, but the guy to make the moves would not respond in chat to us)
- dirty was guild champion
- billy was high commander. (but he should have been our sentinel)

I know this should be in "add me" forums. but a war is coming tomorrow, and I want to be in a guild before it takes place and I want to get a great ranking so we win stuff.

thanks,
my name on there is JON JON (but I'll be changing it to fibonacci)
WBB-PYG-YHY

Send me a message and respond here. I can get to my messages better usually.

I also fight all the wars regardless what is going on. (even if I was dooing someones tax return, I'll tell them to hold on. LOL JK. but I should be able to always compete in the wars.)

I am also looking into buyng gems and getting maelstrom armor. I hope that I could get it with opening that chest 11 times. (has anyone gave it a try or think I have a shot?)

samuellee11
09-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi,
I am the guild master of a lvl.27 bout to be 28 guild. We have space for you! We are also getting rid of inactives and want actives. Search sleeboy on line app or search Knights of Renais the guild.

Cheers!

Did I mention we are also a DEMOCRACY where everyone has a voice regardless of rank?

Aerin Kylantra
09-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Fibonacci:

Love the name by the way. I sent you a pm. I know we're not quite up to your standards for guild level, but we are a decent group and mostly active. Plus, I am more than happy to listen to the key guild members to help make it better. Whoever you choose for your guild, I wish you good luck and better fortune.

sk8kidamh
09-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Hey Fibonacci,

I sent you a message just a moment ago, We'd love to add another active member to our ranks!

Harbear
09-12-2013, 04:01 PM
My friend and I were the only ones playing in the last guild war and are looking to join a more active guild. Both are daily android players and I'm Lvl 80 with a lvl 51 BKal. My friend is level 53 and has level 50 tempered battlegear and 42 storm sorcerer. Anyone looking for two very active members? My code is WBC - GHP - BPN.

samuellee11
09-12-2013, 04:13 PM
My friend and I were the only ones playing in the last guild war and are looking to join a more active guild. Both are daily android players and I'm Lvl 80 with a lvl 51 BKal. My friend is level 53 and has level 50 tempered battlegear and 42 storm sorcerer. Anyone looking for two very active members? My code is WBC - GHP - BPN.

Hi Knights of Renais would love to have you. Search us up!!

Fibonacci
09-12-2013, 07:58 PM
So there is some of these guilds I am looking into.

but I just found out that 2 other members from my squad are wanting to follow to a great guild as well. So if your guild has room for 3 and you meet the requirements. then we will be in.

send me a message if you meet the requirments. I am looking to join by tomorrow morning and so are they. Because there is a war taking place tomorrow and we want to compete.

ynhu798
09-12-2013, 08:04 PM
thi công sơn bả hãy đến DVN công ty chúng tôi chuyên thi công sơn bả (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/326/1494/thi-cong-son-ba.html), trang trí nội thất (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/260/noi-that.html),*ngoại thất với giá cả hợp lý nhất. hãy gọi cho dvn.vn (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html) chúng tôi để được giá tốt nhất 0916930381

Fibonacci
09-12-2013, 08:28 PM
thi công sơn bả hãy đến DVN công ty chúng tôi chuyên thi công sơn bả (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/326/1494/thi-cong-son-ba.html), trang trí nội thất (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/260/noi-that.html),*ngoại thất với giá cả hợp lý nhất. hãy gọi cho dvn.vn (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html) chúng tôi để được giá tốt nhất 0916930381english?

that might be a requriment in chat as well. lol

durtdiggler
09-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Hey im one fibonaccis guys. If there is room id like to get in. I have 6 epic boss armors all 35 + I play as much as I have time to, which is quite a bit at times. Lemme know if I can get on board.
WBB-DDX-DRW

samuellee11
09-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Hey im one fibonaccis guys. If there is room id like to get in. I have 6 epic boss armors all 35 + I play as much as I have time to, which is quite a bit at times. Lemme know if I can get on board.
WBB-DDX-DRW

Hey bro, we have three spaces. Search Knights of Renais. Add sleeboy on line app.

SirNemesis
09-13-2013, 09:32 AM
Hi! I'm in the guild Legendary Sages a lvl34 guild. We are looking for active players. Our top 3 player are level 100+ players with very strong armours. We have two spots open, if you are interested and require one more spot to be open, I can make that happen. Tell me if you are interested.

Jemnidad
09-13-2013, 11:57 AM
My [IOS] guild Knighty Knight has several spots open. But we probably aren't what fibonacci is looking for. We are level 26 and have some upgraded bonuses, but our highest level member is in the 80s and we are looking for more active members. I would post a new thread, but am not yet allowed.

If anyone else is active but maybe not up to what other guilds are looking for, try us out. The key word is ACTIVE and at least level 30.

Aerin Kylantra
09-13-2013, 04:06 PM
I just wanted to check, did you all get settled in somewhere?

nicklas
09-14-2013, 02:28 AM
Hej
I had joined a girl because they were from the same country as i am, but they are very inactive so i am looking for a new guild

Knight
Name: Nicklass
Friend ID: WBB-WGW-DDV
Lvl: 48 and raising
Armor:
Featherblade (42/70)
Missing 1 expansion (have it in 200k gold) and else everything is filled with lvl 2 TF or Monster nest

Plz add me to a active guild, cause im tired of my old guild.. i can ensure you will get a highly active player so the lvl well keep climing which i hope well make up for the lack of lvl at this time :)

Chalamala
09-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Greetings K&Dians,

We (the Flame Fighters) are looking for a few new knights to fill the 4 spaces we have available. Stats below, we finished #221 with basically 7 very active players, the rest pitched in nicely except for the few we removed to due to lack of effort during the war. We have U.S. and Euro members as well. Post here and I will get you in if you are serious, whether you spend $ or not as long as you pitch in our heavy hitters will do the rest.........Level 40 to 50 is a minimum and also state your top two armor and there #'s please and thank you :cool: We are ready to take this Guild to the next level!

Flame Fighter's
Level - 25
#221 in Battle of Beasts
Rewards - 2 Sky Guardian +, 1 October Beast Key, $400,000 cash and 9 fusion stones

Contact Goodies
Omedo
WBB-CDF-ZMC
Level 100
Armors: Blazeborne Vanguard, Aegis of the Dragon + just to name a few :cool:

MrManhoso
09-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Pheonix Flames is (for now) a level 28 guild. We ask that members be 70+ and active in the game.
Guild Bonuses are 5% accross the board

Guild Master is Lev 121
Sentinel is Level 100

We finished 263rd with basically 8 people pulling the major weight.. weve booted some of the dead weight and are looking for active members to put in work.. and that dosent mean you have to constantly bankroll gems.

Were active in chat, democratic and fair.

Contact mrmanhoso
WBB-FWB-BFD
Level 85