PDA

View Full Version : Team Awesome-lvl 100+ highly active, highly competitive

drygores
09-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Team Awesome
Level 43
Bonuses=5%-fire water spirit air, 6%-earth
70 guardians all level 4-5

Hello all, I'm part of Team Awesome, if you cant tell by the name-WE ARE AWESOME! Looking to add to our awesomeness, but need YOUR help. Do you got what it takes to be awesome?!

A Little About Us
Our guild has been in the top running since the beginning of guilds. We are all highly active, highly competitive, and very awesome. Over 95% of our guild is 100+ with many epics and many legendary+(have a few secondary accounts for completing quest challenges and faster guild levelling). Very friendly, helpful, and again awesome people all around. We also got a handful of gem spenders;)

We placed 57th in war, yes 57th:( But of course it has its excuses;) Our guild leaders phone broke the day before battle. Thus leaving us with out a sentinal or well geared leader. So 57th is actually a pretty amazing place for our circumstances:) We beat the 9th place team in battle even with our downfall. It built a fire under us as we were all prepared to take a top prize, and were gonna be coming full force for upcoming wars! But looking for others hungry for a top prize also!

Requirements
-must be 100+(strong gear could bend this rule)
-must have full expansions(one expansion off with multiple T3s could bend this rule)
-must have at least 1 epic or a legendary+(higher level gives more of a chance of being accepted)
-must be very active(preferable to be daily, or hourly like myself lol)

*being a gem spender would give you an advantage over others looking to join, but not necessary(positions fill fast)*

Please post here as i am not the leader. So others from the guild can see also:)

Well that's a wrap, if you got what we need. We got what you need. You to could be considered awesome! Good luck to all applying! And a big congrats to the other guilds from the previous war! We'll see ya'll soon in battle!

Uriy
09-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Join guys! And we will be good friends!!!

drygores
09-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Got our leader back! Coming in swinging. 3 spots to fill. Get them while there hot!

drygores
09-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Bump! Currently in top 10.

TrinityK
09-13-2013, 01:22 PM
friendly bump, your sentinel was crazy. Hahaha , from JL

chewyy
06-06-2014, 06:55 AM
I am level 153, i use 40+ gems, have 6maxed epics and one is plus, i have the max amount of training fields all being level 3, my line is - xchewyyx message me on there if you would like me to join as i dont check here often, or email me @ charleyh99@gmail.com