PDA

View Full Version : More game wierdness? - your own building collections

VikesUK
09-12-2013, 04:38 AM
I just collected about 10 of my buildings then went to visit a favourite target's hood to see if I could help to collect some of their's for them.

After returning to my own hood, my very same buildings were ready to be collected again, doubling the cash.

The double cash didn't stick after a restart, but I'm wondering if others have been experiencing this? It seems not dissimilar to the 'double robbery income' fault.

Not the greatest of approaches to a battle weekend, especially if Gree are going to compound existing faults by piling any new features on top.

Captain Torgue
09-12-2013, 04:45 AM
Were you in a poor internet area at the time? Sometimes when the internet coverage isn't great I do jobs go to my hood and my energy respawns. When I visit the job again I have to do it all over again, same for collections as well.

This is very rare though and should only affect you if you momentarily drop out of internet coverage.

VikesUK
09-12-2013, 04:50 AM
I know what you mean CT, but I'm at home at the moment using my tablet on my home network which is fine. And not straining it in any way through other network uses.