PDA

View Full Version : Ive had it...F.U.N is here....

Tito89
09-12-2013, 04:17 AM
after all the palava with ferr and the likes of sup labelling each other "bullies" and the hate going on and all that, i left my solo faction to make a new one...

Free United Nation

aka - F.U.N

we need to remember that this is only a game. its sickening to see that people are taking things way too seriously and im taking a laid back approach to things.

join if you wish, code is 252-210-553. be reminded of what modern war is about.

ps- not a faction recruitment thread. codes there if people wanna join. thread is here to remind people what a game is....fun.

Dan Cai
09-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Faction recruitment threads shout be in faction recruitment.

Tito89
09-12-2013, 04:41 AM
Faction recruitment threads shout be in faction recruitment.

gotta luv sarcasm....

Dan Cai
09-12-2013, 05:09 AM
Had to say it ;-)

Pro
09-12-2013, 05:13 AM
Have FUN Tito..

Tito89
09-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Cheers pro, you too.

mreilly
09-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Join my faction as we have 28 bonuses... Our group leaders did the same thing by leaving a top faction to start their own as we wanted no drama. We have ten different gold users on the team and are all very active. Don't waste your time starting with a new faction at the bottom.

We are full but if you send me a pm and your stats I can try and make room by getting rid of the less active players...

Ferr
09-12-2013, 08:14 AM
after all the palava with ferr and the likes of sup labelling each other "bullies" and the hate going on and all that, i left my solo faction to make a new one...

Free United Nation

aka - F.U.N

we need to remember that this is only a game. its sickening to see that people are taking things way too seriously and im taking a laid back approach to things.

join if you wish, code is 252-210-553. be reminded of what modern war is about.

ps- not a faction recruitment thread. codes there if people wanna join. thread is here to remind people what a game is....fun.

Ok, as long as you do not become bullies.

Robespierre
09-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey Tito...no need to cash in the "one man faction" (OMF) chips yet.

While this latest event is not the cat's meow for OMFs...just link up with other OMF to advance in this event, then disband for the WD event. Rinse, and repeat...

You could be TOMFU: Temporary-One-Man-Faction-Union