PDA

View Full Version : Transfer game to another apple id

Zepson
09-12-2013, 03:48 AM
Can you do the following transfer from one device to another device with a different apple id, iow to a device registered to another person?
"How do I transfer an account?
You can transfer your account through the Funzio ID system.
1. Make sure the game is installed on both devices.
2. Create a Funzio ID on the device with the account you would like to keep. You can do this by going to Menu -> More -> Funzio ID.
3. Put the same Funzio ID info onto the device you would like to transfer to (the Funzio IDs have to be the same to transfer. If one is different from the other, delete and reinstall the game on the device you want to transfer to and add the information from the Funzio ID on the first device).
4. IMPORTANT: Now go into the account you want to transfer. Hit the transfer button on the Funzio ID page. This will get your account ready to transfer. (ALWAYS hit the transfer button on the account you want to keep playing).
5. Log into the Funzio ID using the device you want to complete the transfer with. Your game will now be transferred to the new device."

mdf100
09-12-2013, 04:50 AM
I am trying to do this myself between Android tablets but I can't even create a Funzio ID. Both devices get "Error! There is an issue in talking to the servers."

I have submitted a ticket but does anyone have any idea's please?

Thanks
Mark (level 131)

Can you do the following transfer from one device to another device with a different apple id, iow to a device registered to another person?
"How do I transfer an account?
You can transfer your account through the Funzio ID system.
1. Make sure the game is installed on both devices.
2. Create a Funzio ID on the device with the account you would like to keep. You can do this by going to Menu -> More -> Funzio ID.
3. Put the same Funzio ID info onto the device you would like to transfer to (the Funzio IDs have to be the same to transfer. If one is different from the other, delete and reinstall the game on the device you want to transfer to and add the information from the Funzio ID on the first device).
4. IMPORTANT: Now go into the account you want to transfer. Hit the transfer button on the Funzio ID page. This will get your account ready to transfer. (ALWAYS hit the transfer button on the account you want to keep playing).
5. Log into the Funzio ID using the device you want to complete the transfer with. Your game will now be transferred to the new device."

leonababy386908821
09-12-2013, 09:04 AM
The Iphone5S sucks. Planning to switch from Iphone4S to Samsung NoteIII. Is it possible to transfer from Itune to Android?:confused:

mdf100
09-13-2013, 06:15 AM
All fixed. GREE got back to me through the ticket - fantastic service, well done GREE!

Zepson - suggest you raise a support ticket too.

I am trying to do this myself between Android tablets but I can't even create a Funzio ID. Both devices get "Error! There is an issue in talking to the servers."

I have submitted a ticket but does anyone have any idea's please?

Thanks
Mark (level 131)