PDA

View Full Version : Do you really hate GREE?

Captnmorgan
09-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Do you really hate GREE? Do you really?

Look at how the game has changed since it went from funzio to GREE. Look at the relationships you have and the people you've met and become friends with and maybe even spent time hanging out with.

Yes they take your money and sometimes a lot of it. You dont have to buy gold but you do because your a competitive person and you to win and be the best you be.

Yes the customer service isn't the greatest but what computer/smart phone based company has that. You try dealing with the endless flood of issues/complaints that they do.

In the end it's a game. A form of entertainment that you enjoy and spend countless hours, and for some, money on. Instead of complaining about it and fighting and bickering like a child ask how you can help and give positive feedback and constructive criticism of how to best change things.

And no I don't work for Gree or beta test or anything like that. I live far away from them and am in a totally different field of work.

jeremy@warwarblers
09-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Well said brother

Stooboot
09-11-2013, 07:13 PM
There still greedy sob's

General Ranger
09-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Stupid signature alert

Captnmorgan
09-11-2013, 07:20 PM
And you're not? I am.

General Ranger
09-11-2013, 07:40 PM
And you're not? I am.

What?

I'm referring to the moron stoobot and his idiotic signature.

Mr. D
09-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Agreed Capt.
It's easy to post a scathing complaint and know you'll get support.

Great job breaking the mold by speaking up and saying something positive and constructive.

Captnmorgan
09-11-2013, 08:33 PM
What?

I'm referring to the moron stoobot and his idiotic signature.

As was I General Ranger.

I wish I had the money to make an avatar about my money haha.

Paul Wall
09-11-2013, 10:00 PM
You either haven't been playing very long, haven't been part of the forums for long or have been blind as a bat.... Constructive criticism.... Must be new to the forums

Captnmorgan
09-12-2013, 06:11 AM
You either haven't been playing very long, haven't been part of the forums for long or have been blind as a bat.... Constructive criticism.... Must be new to the forums

Paul been playing for almost a year and a half. Yes I know it's a hard thing to use constructive criticism and act like an adult. Seems like too many have an issue with that here.

Tito89
09-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Hence my new faction...