PDA

View Full Version : Are SUP 1 members bullies or not? A poll, vote now!

Ferr
09-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Well, a clear question and poll. Who knows what results we get. Are they the bullies of this game or not. Do not judge them too quickly as being a bully. This is a war game hence we need to attack eachother and brag about it. Have fun in deciding and you will remain anonymous. Bullies can vote for themselves as not being bullies ;)

Ferr
09-11-2013, 11:55 AM
I voted yes.

Fl@sh
09-11-2013, 12:12 PM
As I posted in another thread,

Take the frequent visits with a grain of salt and as a compliment. It means that you have played the game well and have something that we want. I don't know why it's always thought of as a negative, or in many cases, being bullied. Who else are we supposed to attack and raid? I try to keep standards in the people that I hit. I cringe when we have the normal weekend goals of winning x amount of attacks and I have to go straight down the list hitting people that are 80 levels below me or barely have 500k stats. But, I have a goal that I have set for myself. Doesn't everybody else set goals for themselves? I hope so, or else, what's the point of playing?

Ask Ferr or RIPPER, I frequent their bases daily looking for cash, leaving nice little messages on their walls. Sometimes Ferr does not take it as a joke, but that's fine. It is what it is. But Ferr and RIPPER can't possibly take my full stamina for the entire day, I have to move on to other people that have a high rank and big IPH's to get even more cash that I don't need.
Imagine what the game would be like without us. I would say it would be boring. I think the game could do without some of the propaganda that is put out there, but it does seem to get the attention of the entire forum anyway. Of course, there is a another side in all of this, those that don't give a damn. But, they still read this crap, they just can't look away. It's like a bad car wreck on your way to work in the morning or the really terrible singers we used to watch when American Idol was new. I used to watch the auditions for the train wrecks, then move on to another terrible reality show. It's just life, as we know it.

Ferr
09-11-2013, 12:14 PM

Take the frequent visits with a grain of salt and as a compliment. It means that you have played the game well and have something that we want. I don't know why it's always thought of as a negative, or in many cases, being bullied. Who else are we supposed to attack and raid? I try to keep standards in the people that I hit. I cringe when we have the normal weekend goals of winning x amount of attacks and I have to go straight down the list hitting people that are 80 levels below me or barely have 500k stats. But, I have a goal that I have set for myself. Doesn't everybody else set goals for themselves? I hope so, or else, what's the point of playing?

Ask Ferr or RIPPER, I frequent their bases daily looking for cash, leaving nice little messages on their walls. Sometimes Ferr does not take it as a joke, but that's fine. It is what it is. But Ferr and RIPPER can't possibly take my full stamina for the entire day, I have to move on to other people that have a high rank and big IPH's to get even more cash that I don't need.
Imagine what the game would be like without us. I would say it would be boring. I think the game could do without some of the propaganda that is put out there, but it does seem to get the attention of the entire forum anyway. Of course, there is a another side in all of this, those that don't give a damn. But, they still read this crap, they just can't look away. It's like a bad car wreck on your way to work in the morning or the really terrible singers we used to watch when American Idol was new. I used to watch the auditions for the train wrecks, then move on to another terrible reality show. It's just life, as we know it.

Good plead sir.

Fl@sh
09-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Good plead sir.I'm not sure I follow. Do you not like the pair of boobs I left for you on your wall? :o

Ferr
09-11-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm not sure I follow. Do you not like the pair of boobs I left for you on your wall? :o

I limit myself to the real thing

Ghost-12
09-11-2013, 12:22 PM

People are always going to hate on others! specially when one has what they so much desire!
I also run the game with Goals like you :) and most of the time "0" Fks are given to nonsense coming out of
other peoples mouth...

Evil Mastermind
09-11-2013, 12:25 PM
It all comes down to the intent as to whether their actions could be considered "bullying". It's a war game and therefore allows a player to be attacked and raided.

If their intent is to steal your money daily then the answer is no. If their intent is to gang up on players and attack them repeatedly day in and day out just to show their "SUPeriority" in spending money then the answer would be yes. If their intent is to try and make a person quit the game then that's just childish behavior.

I really don't care either way. They can do whatever they want because no one can really hurt anyone in this GAME. If someone feels hurt by someone else attacking them in a war game then he/she is taking all of this way too seriously.

HGF69
09-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Sounds like someone can't take getting beat up regularly. I'm sure Ferr doesn't care when he bullies others but when it's him he goes crying in public, aw. Welcome to the game as everyone else knows it.

DavidtheBoo
09-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Ferr, you finding them bullies because they steal your wanted #1 spot doesn't mean we also find them bullies

S&H Max
09-11-2013, 12:38 PM
TO be honnest I get attack more by Emperors than SUP... maybe there is not enouph SUP around my level or maybe my rank isnt high anouph to be interesting.

I'm guessing I'm part of the nature, Emperors takes my over-vault to be over-vault so SUP can take their money!

Anyway I dont complain my stats are OK for my level , I raid and attack for much more money than I get hit for!!!

jchow69
09-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Well, a clear question and poll. Who knows what results we get. Are they the bullies of this game or not. Do not judge them too quickly as being a bully. This is a war game hence we need to attack eachother and brag about it. Have fun in deciding and you will remain anonymous. Bullies can vote for themselves as not being bullies ;)

Ferr, one day ur emperors can compete with SUP1 in a bloody battle. I do not think they are bullies, although they just spend da most cash. But remember, Ferr, on day, there's gonna be a big bloodbath and it's gonna be da one with da best strategy dat wins.

DavidtheBoo
09-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Ferr, one day ur emperors can compete with SUP1 in a bloody battle. I do not think they are bullies, although they just spend da most cash. But remember, Ferr, on day, there's gonna be a big bloodbath and it's gonna be da one with da best strategy dat wins.
Lol, to be number one you don't need strategy, you just need to spend the most gold (of course win fights) and be tapping your screen the most times.

Ferr
09-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Sounds like someone can't take getting beat up regularly. I'm sure Ferr doesn't care when he bullies others but when it's him he goes crying in public, aw. Welcome to the game as everyone else knows it.

Hmmm, factually untrue. In fact i take pride in being the biggest financial contributor to Sup. They are far more accurate in knowing my collection roster than I am and i must say that now i have banned a few of them from my ingame wall the remaining ones do there utmost to remain polite. One warning usually suffices.

Fl@sh
09-11-2013, 12:42 PM
I limit myself to the real thingUh oh, don't read your wall then. lol ;)

If only I could leave the unicorn man. Stupid GREE limitations

jchow69
09-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Lol, to be number one you don't need strategy, you just need to spend the most gold (of course win fights) and be tapping your screen the most times.

When da score is 15 mil to 14.95 mil, strategy plays a big role.

DavidtheBoo
09-11-2013, 12:47 PM
When da score is 15 mil to 14.95 mil, strategy plays a big role.
Not really, get more gold and continue the tapping

Ferr
09-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Ho ho, stay on topic pls!

HGF69
09-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Hmmm, factually untrue. In fact i take pride in being the biggest financial contributor to Sup. They are far more accurate in knowing my collection roster than I am and i must say that now i have banned a few of them from my ingame wall the remaining ones do there utmost to remain polite. One warning usually suffices.

If it was factually untrue, why you starting a thread moaning about them? With a vote which is biased in opinion and is far away from impartial. Try the neutral approach next time.

Ferr
09-11-2013, 01:13 PM
If it was factually untrue, why you starting a thread moaning about them? With a vote which is biased in opinion and is far away from impartial. Try the neutral approach next time.

Moaning and biased poll? The poll is as neutral as it can be. In fact it is in sups advantage. The category bully is immense smaller than the category not bully. And moaning? Sup is pictured by me as being bullies which is not nice, I understand that, but please do not underestimate the voters, they will vote based on personal experience and not on what you and I say.
Btw, you seem rather aggressive again, have you voted conformingly?
Yours,

Ferr
09-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Ferr, you have fought well (subsidized or not...who knows?)...it is over...this
has never been a level playing field...FFP has asked many tough questions...
Why? Because when things make no sense, he gets curious. FFP is no
longer curious...FFP is satisfied with his conclusions...FFP has never made this
personal...the characters in this game may or not be real...FFP has been a
character as well...no longer sure if he is real :) A bit of fun here in
the forum to make up for an extremely boring game.

Lets keep this one for a certain retirement thread...

thunder
09-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Your not a good collecter of your buildings ferr. U make something like 90 mil dollars a hour. They know your not a good collecter of your money. You cant blaim them for taking your high priced money buildings.

Fl@sh
09-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Your not a good collecter of your buildings ferr. U make something like 90 mil dollars a hour. They know your not a good collecter of your money. You cant blaim them for taking your high priced money buildings.Yeah, I've just raided his supply depots twice in the last 20 minutes, lol (true story)

HGF69
09-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Moaning and biased poll? The poll is as neutral as it can be. In fact it is in sups advantage. The category bully is immense smaller than the category not bully. And moaning? Sup is pictured by me as being bullies which is not nice, I understand that, but please do not underestimate the voters, they will vote based on personal experience and not on what you and I say.
Btw, you seem rather aggressive again, have you voted conformingly?
Yours,

I think you'll find you call them bullies in your OP so you've undermined your intention.

I haven't voted at all. I tend not to bother much with useless polls like this where someone is a sore loser and craves a little attention, a bit like your other monthly posts about how Ferr is gonna be number 1, those make me laugh, keep em comin', we need more entertainment round here.

Ferr
09-11-2013, 01:37 PM
I think you'll find you call them bullies in your OP so you've undermined your intention.

I haven't voted at all. I tend not to bother much with useless polls like this where someone is a sore loser and craves a little attention, a bit like your other monthly posts about how Ferr is gonna be number 1, those make me laugh, keep em comin', we need more entertainment round here.

Less aggressive but still with agony. Perhaps you do not fill the bully profile. Be safe sir.

Ferr
09-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Your not a good collecter of your buildings ferr. U make something like 90 mil dollars a hour. They know your not a good collecter of your money. You cant blaim them for taking your high priced money buildings.

I know, i know and they are welcome sir. The attention is heartwarming these days.

senex morosus
09-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Have you ever thought of growing up and ignoring those who you see as bullies? You could start by ignoring your attackers no matter what they tell you. That means a stop to your messages to various SUP players telling them 'your days are numbered' because in reality, you worked your butt off to beat rank 1 and you just lost rank 2. Your messages is just asking for it. Just ignore and move on Ferr.

Ferr
09-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I've just raided his supply depots twice in the last 20 minutes, lol (true story)

You better not have left bullying messages on my wall you €&@&@8:/ , did I say that?

Ferr
09-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Ferr, you have fought well (subsidized or not...who knows?)...it is over...this
has never been a level playing field...FFP has asked many tough questions...
Why? Because when things make no sense, he gets curious. FFP is no
longer curious...FFP is satisfied with his conclusions...FFP has never made this
personal...the characters in this game may or not be real...FFP has been a
character as well...no longer sure if he is real :) A bit of fun here in
the forum to make up for an extremely boring game.

I truly wish I was subsidized....

Snipey
09-11-2013, 01:49 PM
During WD when everyone attacks a high leveled player with low stats it is not bullying it's playing smart, Raiding someone with high IPH is not bullying eaither it makes sense, why wouldn't u take there money if your stong enough to raid and they dont have it timed to collect it. From what I hear some of the newer pirates are arrogant, thinking that no one should attack them or take there money or there have all there big brothers attack there base everyday. That's just pathetic. And @jchow69 u have to keep in mind the game is alot different after level 151 that's is where most of these players are at... U don't show up in there rivals.

HGF69
09-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Less aggressive but still with agony. Perhaps you do not fill the bully profile. Be safe sir.

You find me aggressive? You've made ma laugh a few times tonight mate, thanks. I'm just not one of the people round here who'll blow smoke up your @ss cos you have a large wallet.

I'm guessing this thread hasn't gone quite to plan. Be safe as well and keep your focus.

camper killer
09-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Hi, I have been reading and reading, and honestly its a very interesting moral debate here. I have nothing to offer either way at this point as I feel its a function of your own personal experiences. The only thing I can say is there are and have been obvious events and issues arise out of totally inappropriate behavior. I am happy to say many people have often worked to remedy these situations. I say often as you always have differences of opinion.

Thief
09-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Can't comment as i've never really had an issue with any SUP1 members.

Not to say i havne't been attacked by them but like mentioned this is a war game. Ive mentioned this many times before though the higher your defense, Rank and IPH the greater of a target you are to hit. People will want to hit you if they can break you. If you don't have a big IPH, Rank or Defense then most likely they will blind hit you once and move on.

Allday
09-11-2013, 02:17 PM
SUP hits me all the time but I do not consider them to be bullies. I am in SUPX and I could either put SUP in my name or send the attacker a friendly fire message, but I choice to do neither. I feel like this is war game and I don’t want to get hit then I should not be overvault and should collect my buildings on time, if I don’t do that then its fair game. What I have seen in the past is you have to do something to warrant special attention from SUP, like post something negative or rude on somebody’s wall.

In the past, I have seen a SUP member complain about somebody taking out their boosts then taking 3.6 million from them. That particular member asked for help and called the attacker dumb. The response the member received was that guy sounds pretty smart to me, and you should get stronger.

MagnusDux
09-11-2013, 02:23 PM
hey Ferr, it's Modern WAR game, not "Modern DAISIES" - I understood if in some "SIMs ladies reunion" game some were attacking u, but what else u can do in this game? If it's unbearable then sellout base, plant bushes around Comm Ctr. and run around desert beach that's all :)

Fl@sh
09-11-2013, 02:48 PM
You better not have left bullying messages on my wall you €&@&@8:/ , did I say that?I didn't know of any other way to get your lunch money.

Hivesy
09-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Come on Ferr, I like you fella I really do. This unfortunately just starts getting in to the realm of nonsense. I'm starting to not enjoy the forum again unfortunately, it's gone from the good old days of genuine players, to the bad days of trolls, back out again to fun and now seems to be descending in to farce with the constant talk of big team politics. It's all bollocks. This is a game.

When we all remember that it's actually a really good game. It's great fun, that's why we all play it. I've been playing it for over 18 months, that's longer than I played cannon fodder which holds my personal best record for the game I've play the longest.

We tap a screen and look at pretty pictures of combat units. There is no bullying. No unfairness. No real heartbreak. We go to war every day and have fun.

Please please can we stop the incessant name calling and quite frankly BORING politics of the game that 99% of us aren't involved in and have zero interest in reading about. I'm bored!

Bullying? Seriously get real people.

Agent Orange
09-11-2013, 03:12 PM
I think the title of this Poll is misleading, are you implying that all Sup members are bullies or just a select few?

If the former then I disagree, the latter I would agree with since you will find 'bullies' most likely in most of the top factions.

And if your definition of bully is someone who attacks you within the boundaries of a game designed to reward attacking and raiding then I would politely suggest that your poll is seriously flawed.

Allday
09-11-2013, 03:38 PM
The fact is a lot of people don't like being hit, when they get hit over and over they assume the attacker is a bully. Most likely the reason you are hitting hit often is because you are overvault, have buildings lit up, or were rude. I'm sure that there are individual cases where a weaker player gets hit and calls in a few friends. This is the exception, not the rule, it also happens within every faction, even Ferr's. Even though this is not the policy of Ferr or SUP.

Allday
09-11-2013, 03:48 PM
I remember about a yr old I hit a person named General K for a month solid. To the point that he/she cussed me out. The only reason I hit General K is because I always got 300k a pop. Now after I got cussed out, I did it for another reason.

Speed ump
09-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Oh, you bully you.

Tito89
09-11-2013, 04:02 PM
im shocked how many people voted yes...

this is ridiculous.

theartlessone
09-11-2013, 04:11 PM
im shocked how many people voted yes...

this is ridiculous.

Bullying? No.

Delusions of grandeur? Yes.

Hero syndrome? Yes

Braggadocio? Oh most certainly yes.

The list goes on......

Mddlefnger215
09-11-2013, 04:22 PM

Imagine what the game would be like without us. I would say it would be boring. I think the game could do without some of the propaganda that is put out there, but it does seem to get the attention of the entire forum anyway. Of course, there is a another side in all of this, those that don't give a damn. But, they still read this crap, they just can't look away. It's like a bad car wreck on your way to work in the morning or the really terrible singers we used to watch when American Idol was new. I used to watch the auditions for the train wrecks, then move on to another terrible reality show. It's just life, as we know it.I agree with Fl@sh, its a war game guys, and attacks dnt necassarily mean bullying. SUP1/PUN hit me all the time & i take it as tht means im doing well in the game! I also agree with Fl@sh about who u want to attack as well. Like I'm a lvl 250 1st Sergant rank & i just hit refresh on my rivals list unless i see lvl 230's or higher and im generally only going to hit smeone thts at least a rank commander or above. EVERY now & then i may hit a special ops, but probbly only a lvl 240 or higher. I just dnt see the point in hitting someone lower the. tht. So when some1 frm PUN hits me, tht just lets me know im moving up on the totum pole in MW and in their food chain :-).

senex morosus
09-11-2013, 04:28 PM
I remember about a yr old I hit a person named General K for a month solid. To the point that he/she cussed me out. The only reason I hit General K is because I always got 300k a pop. Now after I got cussed out, I did it for another reason.

I have seen one case where someone threatened to kill the attacker if he ever met him. To the point that he got on groupme and warned him that he will be looking for him. He even swore on his kids' life that he would physically kill the attacker.

theartlessone
09-11-2013, 04:30 PM
I agree with Fl@sh, its a war game guys, and attacks dnt necassarily mean bullying. SUP1/PUN hit me all the time & i take it as tht means im doing well in the game! I also agree with Fl@sh about who u want to attack as well. Like I'm a lvl 250 1st Sergant rank & i just hit refresh on my rivals list unless i see lvl 230's or higher and im generally only going to hit smeone thts at least a rank commander or above. EVERY now & then i may hit a special ops, but probbly only a lvl 240 or higher. I just dnt see the point in hitting someone lower the. tht. So when some1 frm PUN hits me, tht just lets me know im moving up on the totum pole in MW and in their food chain :-).

The true character of a man is best judged by their treatment of those they need not treat well.

Perhaps someone with a 40/50 million IPH really,really needs your 3 million pounds every day.

What do you think guy?

Allday
09-11-2013, 04:33 PM
I have seen one case where someone threatened to kill the attacker if he ever met him. To the point that he got on groupme and warned him that he will be looking for him. He even swore on his kids' life that he would physically kill the attacker.
My brother kept taking money from a guy and the guy asked him where he lived, he told him Texas. He said he was going drive from Minnesota to Texas and "whip is a$$". My brother laughed it off. Good thing the guy didn't drive to Texas, my brother is like a doomsday prepper.

D1E Luke
09-11-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm level 85 so I'm not involved with them yet, so I'm going with "no".

Allday
09-11-2013, 04:45 PM
My brother kept taking money from a guy and the guy asked him where he lived, he told him Texas. He said he was going drive from Minnesota to Texas and "whip is a$$". My brother laughed it off. Good thing the guy didn't drive to Texas, my brother is like a doomsday prepper.
You are not referring to Vulcan inviting Stephen to lunch so he can try and beat him up? Stephen didn't tell me this, I read walls. What's sad is the original Vulcan sold his account on eBay to another guy. The original
Vulcan was a great guy

Lol I was trying to quote someone else and quoted myself.

Speed ump
09-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Until all bonuses are maxed, until all buildings are built, I need every penny of your money.even then, who has the right to say its right or wrong.senex, I've been threatened to be shot, beat up, my children threatened in every imaginable way ( yes that way too) my wife also. I been threatened with investigation and reporting to the FBI, apple, funzio, gree, and even us army INTELegence. There two ways to deal with that. One is to stop playing. Let them chase me off. The other is to recognize its their own insecurities, deficiencies, personal issues, and personalty disorders are the cause. I farm in FarmVille, and I play war in modern war. I suggest those that can't handle the war play the former. There's amateurs who are serious about their sports, and people who play for fun. Don't ridicule the one who puts more effort into it, and they won't ridicule that you only play as entertainment, not real competition. The issues come when the entertainment ones feel the need to demean to other because they can't compete at the same level. Realize who and what you are, and be happy in your own skin. And shame on you Eddie, I've listened to your insinuations for many months now. You know exactly who we are, more specifically who I am, and know that we are not gree employees, and that we are not subsidized. If anyone was your old friend PJ is the most subsidized player in the game. The nice thing about hipchat is I can go as far back in time as I want and pull out anything said there, so I still have all the facts.

senex morosus
09-11-2013, 04:50 PM
How Long (Has This Been Going On) Lyrics
How long has this been going on?
TAP...TAP...TAP

Well, if friends with their fancy persuasion
Don't admit that it's part of a scheme
But I can't help but have my suspicions
'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
TAP...TAP...TAP

And you said you was never intending
To break up our scene this way
But there ain't any use in pretending
It could happen to us any day
TAP...TAP...TAP

TAP...TAP...TAP

Oh, your friends with their fancy persuasion
Don't admit that it's part of a scheme
But I can't help but have my suspicions
'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
TAP...TAP...TAP

Oh, you said you was never intending
To break up our scene this way
But there ain't any use in pretending
It could happen to us any day
TAP...TAP...TAP

And how long has this been going on?
(How long?)
(How long has this?)
TAP...TAP...TAP

(How long?)
TAP...TAP...TAP...and...TAP some more...

Should of been something like 'Bird is the word' in here.

chozzer
09-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Erm I voted no.

What really hacks me off is level 300K players stumbling onto your 6M base, attacking and losing, then bleating when you return the compliment.

In the good ol' days, if I blind attacked a much stronger player I'd at least leave a "sorry, my bad" before they had a chance to consider returning fire and 99 times out of 100 they would not attack me back.

Heres the deal, if you end up on my speed dial, you WILL get hit - no need to take it personally. I certainly don't take it personally when 2 Legit RIPPER Eric et al stop by.

ffp
09-11-2013, 05:11 PM
During the FvF, I was looking for good BP targets (level mid-20s) when I saw someone with pretty decent stats. I had a peek at his inventory and saw that he bought like 10 LE sets. I left a note on his wall saying that he was bad luck getting only commons. He told me his HLP was in SUP1. So I asked if I could attack him and say I beat SUP and he was pretty cool about that. If anybody from SUP1 knows him, let him know his shipyard gives good BPs for the level!

So that was my only interaction with a SUP member and he was nice guy. But I'm sure there are others that will use the SUP banner for bad, just like religion, politics etc in the real world but you only hear from the bad not the good ones.

camper killer
09-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Erm I voted no.

What really hacks me off is level 300K players stumbling onto your 6M base, attacking and losing, then bleating when you return the compliment.

In the good ol' days, if I blind attacked a much stronger player I'd at least leave a "sorry, my bad" before they had a chance to consider returning fire and 99 times out of 100 they would not attack me back.

Heres the deal, if you end up on my speed dial, you WILL get hit - no need to take it personally. I certainly don't take it personally when 2 Legit RIPPER Eric et al stop by.

I hear what you mean. usually its someone leaving a message like they really wanted to see my top 45. I believe it sometimes. I know I want to see those stronger than me too. As well if I am hitting for cash and a person asks nicely becuase they are saving for something or their faction, I will stop attacking and raiding until a decent time later. Its all a matter of choice.

Captnmorgan
09-11-2013, 05:22 PM
I've never had an issue with SUP or Ferrs coalition. Everyone has always been nice a respectful to me. SUP more because I talk with a few of them.

At the end of the day its still a game. I get hit all the time and sometimes loose a lot of money. Guess I should have paid attention to my collections. If I raid someone for a bunch of money I usually tell them sorry. It's the nature of the game to fight and raid.

senex morosus
09-11-2013, 05:24 PM

All sorts of crazies in the game. Just have to move along and enjoy the game as it is. Some people will get raided and ask friends for assistance too. Two options for the guy getting revenge from his target's buddy. Either back off or spam their walls. Seen some serious spamming. Luckily for both sides, the block button works like a charm.

senex, I've been threatened to be shot, beat up, my children threatened in every imaginable way ( yes that way too) my wife also. I been threatened with investigation and reporting to the FBI, apple, funzio, gree, and even us army INTELegence. There two ways to deal with that. One is to stop playing. Let them chase me off. The other is to recognize its their own insecurities, deficiencies, personal issues, and personalty disorders are the cause. I farm in FarmVille, and I play war in modern war. I suggest those that can't handle the war play the former. There's amateurs who are serious about their sports, and people who play for fun. Don't ridicule the one who puts more effort into it, and they won't ridicule that you only play as entertainment, not real competition. The issues come when the entertainment ones feel the need to demean to other because they can't compete at the same level. Realize who and what you are, and be happy in your own skin. And shame on you Eddie, I've listened to your insinuations for many months now. You know exactly who we are, more specifically who I am, and know that we are not gree employees, and that we are not subsidized. If anyone was your old friend PJ is the most subsidized player in the game. The nice thing about hipchat is I can go as far back in time as I want and pull out anything said there, so I still have all the facts.

It's absolutely mind boggling how some would sink so low and make threats based on actions in a virtual game. I have seen your posts in game and none come close to the accusations made in this thread but then again, people will say that I am biased which I gladly am due to the fact that in the past few months on hip chat, I have yet to meet these so called bullies Ferr speaks off and the 'SUP hit list' we apparently have. I would like to challenge Ferr and his intel personnel on such accusations. For starters, I have seen a few new people in the cove really believe the bully myth and expect pirates to gang up on attackers. The reply they get back is simple. Collect your buildings. No reason to gang up on someone cause X person raided you. But this is Ferr after all. Whatever enters one ear, goes right out the other.
But I do understand the ignorance on the forums as I once was (ashamed of it but yeah) one of these haters. My only pirate attacker who would leave vulgar messages on my wall is now a rogue in the game and an ex-pirate who I still enjoy reading but that one just drives me insane at times. Hello FFP :)

Allday
09-11-2013, 05:27 PM
You are not referring to Vulcan inviting Stephen to lunch so he can try and beat him up? Stephen didn't tell me this, I read walls. What's sad is the original Vulcan sold his account on eBay to another guy. The original
Vulcan was a great guy

Lol I was trying to quote someone else and quoted myself.
I wasn't trying to quote myself, I was trying to quote senex. LMAO

Speed ump
09-11-2013, 05:47 PM
I have never posted any vulgar language, not even close. I prefer a little humorous ba yet in the game, and appreciate when I get original and funny banter back. I have to main games in SUP. ferr blocked one. When the other asked why, I was told because of foul language. I said that I had never sent he other post in such a manner, and if he would tell me what was said ( I'd be happy to take his word for it) that I would donate a decent sum of iTunes for his faction to use. Then I later explained that both games were mine, which came as a surprise to him. Once he realized this, I was told that he blocks for other reasons too. Seems a fact isn't always a fact, just because it was said .Seems something changed between point a and b. many have made up their minds ahead of time, so the facts, truth, or falsehoods really don't matter. Reading posts here dosnt seem to coincide well with the polls results.

honest Abe
09-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Not sure how to take that.

Big meanies! How dare they raid or attack me!?! Me love SUP. They are the cools of the game

camper killer
09-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Not sure how to take that.knowing the source, you take it with spoonful of sugar.

senex morosus
09-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Big meanies! How dare they raid or attack me!?! Me love SUP. They are the cools of the game

SUP loves you too. You know they do. Hold on....you just took 3.6M from me. Wait you and two more on your team WTH You Bullies!!! I am starting a poll. Your days are numbered.

Yours,

SHANESTER
09-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Without bullies there would be no wars. isn't bullying the essence of war? They should change the name to Modern Bullying so everybody has a better understanding of the game:).
It is afterall just a game, so go get your bully on. Get it out of your system so when the reality buzzer sounds you can be the decent person you know you should be.

iamnasty
09-11-2013, 11:21 PM
PUN is respectable NOT SUP1 !!!
My base is SUP1 cash cow with hourly 1 or more regular SUP1 visitors dropby, anywhere can't be bother to reset anything anymore ,lol

cheers:D

Dan Cai
09-12-2013, 12:29 AM
This poll is a bit pointless, Im all for ferr's cause. I think everyone likes an underdog, but bullying REALLY?

Tito89
09-12-2013, 03:17 AM
y do people care? isnt it fun raiding other peoples bases? if your too weak to stop em find a target for yourself.

im having a ball fighting with someone my strength, its been going on for 3 days and im loving every minute of it, and we both win some lose some.

jon_funzio
09-12-2013, 04:01 AM
Funnily enough, my experience of SUP1 members for the most part is that, with a little humour and a plea for leniency, they back off. Of course, if you are rude, abusive or obnoxious then you get what you deserve.

My experiences with members of Ferr's self-styled saviours of Modern War has been less positive, in that they have carried out slanging matches with someone else (I wasn't even involved) on my wall, and generally have not backed off when politely requested.

That said, the sample size of both is small - I'm sure both teams have people prone to unpleasantness and some class acts. Painting any team with a broad brush-stroke is generally the act of someone either seeking to cause some excitement on the forum, or perhaps someone trying to galvanise opinion against their opponent.

tarun
09-12-2013, 04:30 AM
I am not a part of SUP or Ferr nor I am raided or attacked by any of them.
If I got a rival with money I generally attack his base again and again it does not mean I am a bullie. After all its a war game.

Tctiger
09-12-2013, 05:25 AM
Can't really label a whole faction as the same , it is more what the individual is like as a person in my experience , a loser will be a loser regardless of the stats they have , there will always be some big players who act like idiots and there are low stat players who act like idiots too just in different ways .

Tanner
09-12-2013, 05:32 AM
wait, you guys lose when people attack you?

:rolleyes:

Wai
09-12-2013, 06:17 AM
This is a classic example of how these forums have degenerated. The dweeb nowhere men, puffed up and full of self importance in their virtual nano-world. Just step back for a bit and have a look at this nonsense, then do yourself a favour and try and get a grip and a life with a healthy balance. There is nothing interesting or informative about this thread at all.

Ferr
09-12-2013, 06:20 AM
When we decided to stand up against the pirates/pun/sup1 we had to find a description that would fit most to what they radiate. It is one of the first things one does, defining you enemy. Sup does exactly the same thing by calling the Emperors penquins, chickens etc. Mental war, PR, it all belongs to the game. The bully stamp came naturally. In fact, pirates love it to be bullies as this game is about bullying to begin with. Now, are they truly bullies? Of course not. Most of them have serious jobs, kids and a dog.
Most sup members are not strong enough to attack let alone bully me. Also, there is really nothing to loose in this game once you get to the higher levels. Bullying remarks can easily be blocked. Hence, as such bullying is not a real issue. But again, this is not about addressing or creating a real issue. This is about trying to define your enemy in a simple way. Sup can scream what they want but it seems that many agree to your bullying profile.

He you bullies, did I already tell you that your days are numbered?

Yours,

Who dares wins
09-12-2013, 08:47 AM
I voted no as feet said its a war game get used to it

GRW
09-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Ferr... Perhaps a better term to use for us then is WINNERS... The term bullying polarises people... Everyone loves an underdog... And when people hear the phrase winners they automatically reverse that into LOSERS... Sorry ... Underdog... Just a thought on how to try to sell it

Speed ump
09-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Ferr, it's strange. Almost all the posts here seem to think that we are not bullies, yet the poll shows something different, wonder why that is?

theartlessone
09-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Ferr, it's strange. Almost all the posts here seem to think that we are not bullies, yet the poll shows something different, wonder why that is?

Probably because most of the posts are from SUP members and their numerous affiliates. Oh and not forgetting the fan boys.

Accept it pal. That horse was never that comfy anyway eh?

frettlessibanez
09-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Can't really label a whole faction as the same , it is more what the individual is like as a person in my experience , a loser will be a loser regardless of the stats they have , there will always be some big players who act like idiots and there are low stat players who act like idiots too just in different ways .

Well said! There are good folks and jerks wherever you go, RL or MW.

Ferr
09-12-2013, 05:16 PM
It is time to close the vote. The outcome is not a surprise of course. How it goes from here is up to you all. Bullies or no bullies the game should be played with a smile ;).

iamnasty
09-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Ferr... Perhaps a better term to use for us then is WINNERS... The term bullying polarises people... Everyone loves an underdog... And when people hear the phrase winners they automatically reverse that into LOSERS... Sorry ... Underdog... Just a thought on how to try to sell it

Have a look in my wall, what SUPs written when others hit them and who is the actual losers !!!!
PUN is cool and SUP is just a bunch of bullies and losers,lol

Hail PUN

cheers:D

Robespierre
09-12-2013, 05:30 PM
For me, there is a long back story to why the Pirates earned their title, as noted earlier in the thread.

In the days before WD, the Pirates were a collection of gamers with armies that suffered no casualties. This was in the time before indestructible units were given as prizes, and so all of these gamers had what were called "golden armies"...all purchased with gold. In addition to having these indestructible golden armies, the casualty rate for all of the destructible units were much higher; sometimes as many as four units were lost in a single attack. And finally, there was a time where there was no "player is too weak to fight" attack limit, meaning that a gamer could dump all of his or her stamina into a single player. So, with all of these parameters, it created an environment where gamers with golden armies could inflict serious damage against players with less than a totally golden army.

These gamers with golden armies found each other in the forum, and started grouping together, saying that they flew the Pirate flag...meaning that if you stepped in their way/damaged them/raided their base/etc., that they would have their Pirate friends visit your base and inflict some heavy damage on your fragile army. I remember during the first funzio event where the goal was simply to attack as many people as you could within a time frame (I don't remember the exact time) that you would earn the elite base defense, an indestructible unit with about 300/300 stats. During that event, my news feed was clogged with "You lost...during the attack you lost..." and the names of the units would exceed the space allowed. My stats dropped dramatically, and my income could not support the losses. Many of my revenge attacks caused severe retaliation from the Pirates (Comic book characters names in ALL CAPS). So with the high risk in attacking them and me losing units, coupled with the zero risk of losing units by the Pirates, this created an unequal atmosphere of what is frankly described as coordinated bullying.

But some might take it a step further. Some might call it a gang mentality...where "dissing" a Pirate can have them "bust a cap" in your army. While the current game parameters may have alleviated some of this capacity, I have not forgotten the history. And it equally sickens me to see their name scrawled all over the "winner's list." Like graffiti that can't be washed off in your neighborhood, these tags are here to stay, and a constant reminder of past oppressive behavior.

For the Pirates, this may be a whiny post, and responses of "you should have just quit" or "it's a game...get over it." I say to you: if it is so trivial, why do you invest the time and resources to dominate your fellow players? If we had all just quit, who would be here to play? We have similar goals: to play the game. But when there is an unequal playing field, other players cannot help but feel injustice. Now with all of the WD events, these Pirates need to defend their turf, just as any common street gang would protect their corner.

This thread was long overdue, and with all of the incarnations of the Priates, there should be enough to overturn the vote. But the masses have spoken. It is obvious that there is more than just jealousy in your "perfect record." There is a pattern that cannot be denied. And while you may have helped along some groups, your collective path of destruction has left a wake that will not so easily fade away.

Speed ump
09-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Obviously, your history is marred with bits and pieces of fact and fiction. We did not find each other in the forum, we found each other in the game, mostly for warring with each other to begin with. What's the sense of having a stronger army and not using it? You do, and everyone does against weaker players. I'd say I you read what's posted here, the real concensous is that we are just playing a game. We did not encourage our members and friends to vote in this poll. The creator of this thread did. Also there was never unlimited attacks before a p,Ayer was too weak. There did used to be a greater number allowed before you got that message. Yes, we dominated the first pvp event because we enjoy competition. If out don't want to play a game based on competition, then yes, leave. That's the game YOU have CHoSEN to play. No one has forced this upon you. I'm sure you would like to define our actions, as would the players that you are stronger than, and take their money. I know you don't ask for permission before you do, so lets spare everyone your own self righteousness. Maybe you're just not a competitive type, that's ok. Don't blame others that are, and is the nature of this whole game. It's one competition after another. You do not define the games parameters. Gree does. We have played well within those parameters, we've just done it better than anyone else, and that's where jealousy, and envy set in. I have friends in the game who don't have the desire to do what we do, and they're happy with that, and they have no issues with how any other type of player wishes to play. You've seen much of that sentiment posted right here.

Tyrant
09-12-2013, 08:08 PM
SUP contains alot of people and all people are different, some SUP members are pretty unfriendly, but I'm sure there are a few who are decent.

iamnasty
09-13-2013, 02:27 AM
SUP contains alot of people and all people are different, some SUP members are pretty unfriendly, but I'm sure there are a few who are decent.

++++++++++1....................................... ...PUN

Tournai
09-16-2013, 08:07 AM
strange poll while we see you now in SUP1

SPWD
09-16-2013, 12:55 PM
I get hit quite a few times by them but wouldn't label them as bullies BUT the ones I've tried to talk to and ask questions about requirements etc who are not much more powerful than me have been completely ignorant,not one reply from any of them,I don't mind being hit but a bit of common courtesy would be nice

johnny_blayze
09-16-2013, 01:04 PM
My News feed had 3 consecutive attacks by SUP players, this was a week ago. Only event going on was the Faction LTQ. Everyone has a need to attack / raid, so I see no difference when SUP does it to me, I do it to other players.

I don't hold them to any higher standards then any other opponent.

If any group has certain un-writen rules then they should live up to them, otherwise all is fair in war (within Geneva convention :)

camper killer
09-16-2013, 01:26 PM
“The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.” — Vince Lombardi

“I have named the destroyers of nations: comfort, plenty, and security – out of which grow a bored and slothful cynicism…” — John Steinbeck

“Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” — Mark Twain

“There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” — Bruce Lee

“The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.” — Socrates

“Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it.” — Joseph Conrad

KFH
09-16-2013, 01:57 PM
This is a classic example of how these forums have degenerated. The dweeb nowhere men, puffed up and full of self importance in their virtual nano-world. Just step back for a bit and have a look at this nonsense, then do yourself a favour and try and get a grip and a life with a healthy balance. There is nothing interesting or informative about this thread at all.so you commenting on this thread means what? if people are enjoying themselves than i would say this is a successful thread

Mickeydickey
09-16-2013, 02:19 PM
S T U P I D = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
- unknown

I never apologize.
I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.
- Homer J. Simpson

i thought a thought that i thought i had thought but the thought that i had thought wasnt the thought that i had thought i had thought so maybe if i had thought the thought that i thought i thought i wouldn't of thought so much
- me

A day without sunshine is like night.
- Unknown

dont look at me in that tone of voice
- spanky

if you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing
- a very important notice

Your're so stupid you threw a rock at the ground and missed.
- my little brother

“The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.” — Vince Lombardi

“I have named the destroyers of nations: comfort, plenty, and security – out of which grow a bored and slothful cynicism…” — John Steinbeck

“Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” — Mark Twain

“There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” — Bruce Lee

“The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.” — Socrates

“Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it.” — Joseph Conrad

Speed ump
09-16-2013, 07:16 PM
Hey Micky, excerpts from your auto biography?

Global
09-16-2013, 08:25 PM
For me, there is a long back story to why the Pirates earned their title, as noted earlier in the thread.

In the days before WD, the Pirates were a collection of gamers with armies that suffered no casualties. This was in the time before indestructible units were given as prizes, and so all of these gamers had what were called "golden armies"...all purchased with gold. In addition to having these indestructible golden armies, the casualty rate for all of the destructible units were much higher; sometimes as many as four units were lost in a single attack. And finally, there was a time where there was no "player is too weak to fight" attack limit, meaning that a gamer could dump all of his or her stamina into a single player. So, with all of these parameters, it created an environment where gamers with golden armies could inflict serious damage against players with less than a totally golden army.

These gamers with golden armies found each other in the forum, and started grouping together, saying that they flew the Pirate flag...meaning that if you stepped in their way/damaged them/raided their base/etc., that they would have their Pirate friends visit your base and inflict some heavy damage on your fragile army. I remember during the first funzio event where the goal was simply to attack as many people as you could within a time frame (I don't remember the exact time) that you would earn the elite base defense, an indestructible unit with about 300/300 stats. During that event, my news feed was clogged with "You lost...during the attack you lost..." and the names of the units would exceed the space allowed. My stats dropped dramatically, and my income could not support the losses. Many of my revenge attacks caused severe retaliation from the Pirates (Comic book characters names in ALL CAPS). So with the high risk in attacking them and me losing units, coupled with the zero risk of losing units by the Pirates, this created an unequal atmosphere of what is frankly described as coordinated bullying.

But some might take it a step further. Some might call it a gang mentality...where "dissing" a Pirate can have them "bust a cap" in your army. While the current game parameters may have alleviated some of this capacity, I have not forgotten the history. And it equally sickens me to see their name scrawled all over the "winner's list." Like graffiti that can't be washed off in your neighborhood, these tags are here to stay, and a constant reminder of past oppressive behavior.

For the Pirates, this may be a whiny post, and responses of "you should have just quit" or "it's a game...get over it." I say to you: if it is so trivial, why do you invest the time and resources to dominate your fellow players? If we had all just quit, who would be here to play? We have similar goals: to play the game. But when there is an unequal playing field, other players cannot help but feel injustice. Now with all of the WD events, these Pirates need to defend their turf, just as any common street gang would protect their corner.

This thread was long overdue, and with all of the incarnations of the Priates, there should be enough to overturn the vote. But the masses have spoken. It is obvious that there is more than just jealousy in your "perfect record." There is a pattern that cannot be denied. And while you may have helped along some groups, your collective path of destruction has left a wake that will not so easily fade away.

Wow, Robespierre. You could take off you own ear like van Gogh did. Maybe that would make you feel better.