PDA

View Full Version : Top Dawg

dr007
09-11-2013, 10:43 AM
911: I take a moment to remember where I was when it all went down and all of those who were affected by the atrocity and malice of a few. Our lives were forever altered! :mad:

This is a thread to determine the people's opinion of who they feel is the best syndicate in crime city.

Criteria: 1. character/behavior of players in game and on forum; 2. performance in events; mentoring/helping players in non-top 5 syndicates; 4. players being seen as legends of crime city; and 5. stats.

Rules: 1. If you are in a top 5 syndicate, please do not vote. You may however post in this thread a commercial for your syndicate and 2. you may not vote for your own syndicate. I know we are all the best or at least striving to be. This is not a poll to determine what you think but what some of our in- game friends or foes think of us.

Happy gaming!

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 10:45 AM
HTC Blue. Obv, n00b.

dr007
09-11-2013, 11:02 AM
READ the rules and CRITERIA before voting. Trollz. LOL

Butt Futter
09-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Hey, you're the one who mad a poll where you can vote for them all. :)

I'm a 3 year old and when I see a shiny button I'm pressing the damn thing.

BigMoney
09-11-2013, 11:44 AM
I didn't read the entire poll before voting but voted DFA immediately upon seeing my own syndicate simply because it was an option. If I voted appropriately, it would have been for FC, who are obviously the "top dog" in Crime City. Syndicate War > District Map > Winner's List: FC, FC, FC, FC, FC, ...

SNEAKERJUNKY
09-11-2013, 11:54 AM
DON'T FARK AROUND

Obviously FC, but I can't consciously vote for them when DFA is an option.

Antheus
09-11-2013, 11:54 AM
...multiple choice ...?....👎

jmeijer
09-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Define top syndicate? Do you mean top cheater syndicate (GoTTi's)? Top battle syndicate (FC)? Top PVP syndicate(SAS)?

mxz
09-11-2013, 12:38 PM
MWWM should be the obvious winner but you failed to include them.

cubic
09-11-2013, 12:47 PM
As I see it from a top 400 syndicate members view there is only 1 syndicate who can win this poll. I recall seeing the name somewhere in the game, they´re called Fight Club.

Not that I know anyone from there (or any other top 10 syndicate) but they´re winning all the districts.

Laelia
09-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Fight Club - most powerfull
SAS - most aggressive
Brewskis - most fun
Rogues - really solid bunch too

KING Mr932
09-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I think you forgot there is 2 top sas teams, are they both being counted as one?

MattThomas08
09-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Rules: 1. If you are in a top 5 syndicate, please do not vote. You may however post in this thread a commercial for your syndicate and 2. you may not vote for your own syndicate. I know we are all the best or at least striving to be. This is not a poll to determine what you think but what some of our in- game friends or foes think of us.

Happy gaming!

Funny how many players in a certain Top 5 group don't like to follow rules. ;) if they won't follow the rules of the game, surely they can't be expected to follow the rules on voting.

Since I can't vote, here's my breakdown, excluding Rogues of course:

FC: obviously the biggest spending/strongest group, Billionaire and a couple others help people on forums
SAS: extremely active players, mostly strong stats, don't provide much help to other groups
HTC Blue: Formerly the most helpful group, haven't seen a ton of stuff coming out of them lately, ethical team, making a comeback on the IP front
DFA: Strong group, generally pretty solid for Top 25 IP-wise, BigMoney obviously one of the most helpful forumites these days, also very ethical.
Gottis: LOLZ
CKM: Steady top 10 and quiet.
Solemn Carnage: new kids on the block, solid IP, almost silent on forums
Indians: Formerly biggest bullies in the game, going through some turmoil now, but too much history and loyal players to go anywhere. Replaced by SAS as Crime City's heel.

hrkferrari
09-11-2013, 06:22 PM
I have to say SAS, they are currently building an empire that mwwm only dreamed of. Very well organized, active and aggressive, they kick arse in PvP and give FC a run for their money. FC has proven they have more real money but that's about it as far as I'm concerned. If it wasn't about real money there is no doubt in my mind SAS would be at the top of leaderboard every war.

BBW
09-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Well I voted already ...and it is not FC ....

TMI
09-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Criteria: 1. character/behavior of players in game and on forum; 2. performance in events; 3. mentoring/helping players in non-top 5 syndicates; 4. players being seen as legends of crime city; and 5. stats.

1. character/behaviour of players in game and on forum: Shadowland. They were my first syndicate and even though I left that syndicate, we still chat on groupme, showing our online friendship and respect for each other transcends syndicates in CC. I think number 3 overlaps this too.

2. performance in events: Wars goes to FC. PVP goes to SAS

3. mentoring/helping players in non-top 5 syndicates: DFA (cuz of Big Money) and whatever synd Bald Zeemer is in (i'm not sure, but i know he used to be in fight club. I think now RG or Indian nation?). There are some others, but i'll mention these two. You can tell by looking at the thread "Crime City Quickies", and notice that they are usually helping with questions. I can tell that they have the personality that will always check that thread when they see it in bold, to see if they can help. I'd also have to pay respects to SAS. They are EXTREMELY helpful to their sister? syndicates, SAS2-(insert infinity symbol here) (top10, 25, 75-100, etc).

4. players being seen as legends of crime city: I don't know about legends of crime city cuz i'm not that much into the game.
But I would have to say Bald Zeemer, cuz i haven't seen anyone with higher ip like in his signature. I can guarantee most of us haven't gotten 4 mil ip in our entire CC career
Also AU Kleptomaniac from FC. He had spikey green hair, and was the first and only FC that I have met in-game when I posted on his wall what synd he's in, and if he wanted to join a top150 synd, so I still have that original star-struck feeling from him lol. I don't think he uses this forum though.
Also Montecore and Lupo, as they seem to always have a lot of buzz when they post things on the forum. Montecore's posts always seem calm in demeanor and very matter-of-factly (I'm talking within this last month since I've been lurking this forum). I also really like his signature. With Lupo, I remember when Lupo started a synd, there were so many views and replies, I was thinking, who the heck is this guy?! I gathered he was from Indian nation and started his own syndicate from scratch which is quite an endeavor.

5. stats: FC. Last war was my first, first-hand experience in seeing them in battle, and thus I saw all of their stats, (yes, I attacked every single FC and gave them a few thousand ip, but it was worth it for the screenshots that I actually faced them!) and it's no wonder that they have never been beaten in a single battle.

BigMoney
09-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Also AU Kleptomaniac from FC. He had spikey green hair, and was the first and only FC that I have met in-game when I posted on his wall what synd he's in, and if he wanted to join a top150 synd, so I still have that original star-struck feeling from him lol. I don't think he uses this forum though.

Klept founded DFA, by the way. Before he left for FC.

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 07:22 PM
1. character/behaviour of players in game and on forum: Shadowland. They were my first syndicate and even though I left that syndicate, we still chat on groupme, showing our online friendship and respect for each other transcends syndicates in CC. I think number 3 overlaps this too.

2. performance in events: Wars goes to FC. PVP goes to SAS

3. mentoring/helping players in non-top 5 syndicates: DFA (cuz of Big Money) and whatever synd Bald Zeemer is in (i'm not sure, but i know he used to be in fight club. I think now RG or Indian nation?). There are some others, but i'll mention these two. You can tell by looking at the thread "Crime City Quickies", and notice that they are usually helping with questions. I can tell that they have the personality that will always check that thread when they see it in bold, to see if they can help. I'd also have to pay respects to SAS. They are EXTREMELY helpful to their sister? syndicates, SAS2-(insert infinity symbol here) (top10, 25, 75-100, etc).

4. players being seen as legends of crime city: I don't know about legends of crime city cuz i'm not that much into the game.
But I would have to say Bald Zeemer, cuz i haven't seen anyone with higher ip like in his signature. I can guarantee most of us haven't gotten 4 mil ip in our entire CC career
Also Montecore and Lupo, as they seem to always have a lot of buzz when they post things on the forum. Montecore's posts always seem calm in demeanor and very matter-of-factly (I'm talking within this last month since I've been lurking this forum). I also really like his signature. With Lupo, I remember when Lupo started a synd, there were so many views and replies, I was thinking, who the heck is this guy?! I gathered he was from Indian nation and started his own syndicate from scratch which is quite an endeavor.

5. stats: FC. Last war was my first, first-hand experience in seeing them in battle, and thus I saw all of their stats, (yes, I attacked every single FC and gave them a few thousand ip, but it was worth it for the screenshots that I actually faced them!) and it's no wonder that they have never been beaten in a single battle.

You have the most appropriate name EVAR!

TMI
!!!! OMG!!!! :D:D:D:D
BTW, say hi to Adam for me :) He's former Shadowland too :D

TMI
hahahahahaha :p
but i bet you reaaaaaaaaaaaad iiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt :p

Absolute silence
09-11-2013, 10:33 PM
hahahahahaha :p
but i bet you reaaaaaaaaaaaad iiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt :p

You give Dippty do Dah far too much credit in his ability to read.

mxz
09-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Klept founded DFA, by the way. Before he left for FC.Lol, really? Second biggest dbag in CC. Cheater, awful person (IRL)...glad I know that, now. Just lost a lot of respect for DFA.

Butt Futter
09-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Lol, really? Second biggest dbag in CC. Cheater, awful person (IRL)...glad I know that, now. Just lost a lot of respect for DFA.

he was also a big reason why a lot of big spenders left DFA after the first war.

BigMoney
09-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Lol, really? Second biggest dbag in CC. Cheater, awful person (IRL)...glad I know that, now. Just lost a lot of respect for DFA.

That's strange, I didn't know you knew klept in real life.

BBW
09-12-2013, 01:56 PM
-----------------sas----------------

👍

Rebels
09-12-2013, 02:31 PM
IMO

Battle results = FC
PVP results = SAS
Professionalism = SAS
Helping newbies on forum = DFA (BM)
Smugness (general funny dudes) = HTC (Dippy)
Helping low ranked syndciates = SAS
All round kick butt team = Rebels

For the record I voted SAS

Rebels
09-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Me thinkso U spell dog wrongs

Your post brighten my day Odorus.

So much so I sent you a freind request so I can read them all, and be friends :) Dont leave me hanging now!

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 03:04 PM
IMO

Battle results = FC
PVP results = SAS
Professionalism = SAS

http://i.imgur.com/fOIK6Xk.jpg

Rebels
09-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Oh very serious MT. :)

You did come to mind with helping newbies on the forum. But BM is bigger than Texas here.

IMO

SAS #1
FC #2
DFA #3
Rebels #4
RG #5

See you made my top 5 list :)

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Oh very serious MT. :)

You did come to mind with helping newbies on the forum. But BM is bigger than Texas here.

IMO

SAS #1
FC #2
DFA #3
Rebels #4
RG #5

See you made my top 5 list :)

Oh no doubt, BM is the current king of newbie assistance. Ask yourself this question though, who helps BigMoney when he needs help? I'm not necessarily saying it's me, but think about it....;)

BigMoney
09-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Oh no doubt, BM is the current king of newbie assistance. Ask yourself this question though, who helps BigMoney when he needs help? I'm not necessarily saying it's me, but think about it....;)

It's bald zeemer.

MattThomas08
09-12-2013, 03:53 PM
It's bald zeemer.

Lies!!!!!!

CC Pablo
09-12-2013, 04:00 PM

You do call everybody a cheater, except you.

CC Pablo
09-12-2013, 04:01 PM
IMO

Battle results = FC
PVP results = SAS
Professionalism = SAS

LMAO!! Sorry, i had to laugh at the statement "Professionalism = SAS". Thanks for the joke.

Rebels
09-12-2013, 05:10 PM

Thats like trying to think where the universe ends!

Dipstik
09-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Eventually every answer boils down to "buy more henchmen."

mxz
09-12-2013, 06:20 PM
You do call everybody a cheater, except you.Especially that Tom guy.

dr007
09-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Interesting comments. Keep them coming!

Xessy
09-12-2013, 08:25 PM
your post brighten my day odorus.

So much so i sent you a freind request so i can read them all, and be friends :) dont leave me hanging now!

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d