View Full Version : Sol Invictus

chemy
09-11-2013, 06:01 AM
alea iacta est

SI Invictus
09-11-2013, 06:43 AM
To Anyone Who Wants to Know

WE ARE BACK !

Bigger, Better and Stronger than before.......whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger and as far as I know no one got killed by a keyboard warrior yet !

Any one for T ? One Lump or Two?

Big Up to Gree for giving us a brand new syndicate with maxed out bonuses and the best thing of all there is none of that Baltimore stink that used to hang around the place dragging us all down and feeding off of us.

Anyhoo, nobody left the Syndicate even after three days of sleeping on a park bench outside Gree Headquarters in San Francisco, which tells anyone with half a mind that all of the mud that got thrown in an attempt to depict Sol Invictus members as cheats or hackers didnt stick and that those allegations were completely untrue. It also tells you all that we are a tight, well organised and cohesive unit.

We are honest, happy, hard working, Gold spending fools who got bit by the Crime City bug just like the rest of you and we try to achieve results fairly and we don't feel the need to cheat.

We left our previous syndicate because the Leader was weak and incapable of running a bath let alone a Crime City Syndicate and after he spat his ickle pacifier out - BADA BING -and quit crying he decided that he would get a form of revenge, with the help of some very scary naughty boy friends of his.

His revenge ultimately has taken the form of saving us from 3 months of donations and giving us a brand new home to hang out in.

I think thats probably enough said for now

See you all on Friday

Si Invictus

ALEA IACTA EST

MisterT666
09-11-2013, 06:53 AM
Well done Si :cool:

alea iacta est

Muj
09-11-2013, 07:04 AM
So you're telling me if I want a maxed out syndicate, I just have to get hacked?

SI Invictus
09-11-2013, 07:24 AM
So you're telling me if I want a maxed out syndicate, I just have to get hacked?

No pal Gree only did the right thing and gave us back what was taken

bald zeemer
09-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Deleted those extra underbosses yet?

Butt Futter
09-11-2013, 08:03 AM

Hey BZ, Gree did the right thing. Didn't you read above?

SI Invictus
09-11-2013, 08:10 AM

Hey BZ, like I said to you in game, when Gree restored my account it included every building I had ever bought or sold since I started playing. Turns out I had four underbosses houses and four Internet companies. Im still finding stuff under other buildings now which wa surreal. I had six launderettes at one point which drove me Nuts lol

bald zeemer
09-11-2013, 08:15 AM
I understand.

But it is fix-able. If you got given more buildings than you were meant to have then you should have taken a screenshot (for the LULZ) then deleted them and continued on your merry, legitimate way.

Hence my question: Are they deleted yet?
edit/ just to clarify, you did open your description of your syndicate with:

We are honest.

Choosing honest as your first term tends to imply either:
a) You are ruthlessly honest, and passionate about being so. c.f. Big Money, mxz, etc
b) You are nervous about your reputation for honesty, and hence tried to get out on the front foot. c.f. Vlad, Gottis, Joey Cool, etc.

Now do you see why your response to this glitch could be considered important?

And, to confirm:

Not deleted anything

Cool. Now we all know where everyone stands.

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Yeah I love the guys who sit there with extra buildings and claim "Gree just hasn't gotten rid of them yet"

I promise no one's going to accuse you of hacking the extra $30k you'll profit from selling them... You don't have to wait for gree.

SI Invictus
09-11-2013, 08:24 AM
I understand.

But it is fix-able. If you got given more buildings than you were meant to have then you should have taken a screenshot (for the LULZ) then deleted them and continued on your merry, legitimate way.

Hence my question: Are they deleted yet?
edit/ just to clarify, you did open your description of your syndicate with:

Choosing honest as your first term tends to imply either:
a) You are ruthlessly honest, and passionate about being so. c.f. Big Money, mxz, etc
b) You are nervous about your reputation for honesty, and hence tried to get out on the front foot. c.f. Vlad, Gottis, Joey Cool, etc.

Now do you see why your response to this glitch could be considered important?

And, to confirm:

Cool. Now we all know where everyone stands.

Okay I was enjoying the novelty of them but to be honest they are a pain in the ass. You make a valid point....they are gone.

Swing by for a look you will be welcome

bald zeemer
09-11-2013, 08:34 AM
I understand (hence my suggesting a pic for the lulz).

Glad to see you've done the right thing.

:)

Swedevil
09-11-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm a little confused about the fact that Gree gave you a fully unlocked syndicate. If you didn't have this in the first place, you shouldn't have been awarded it afterwards. It should've been exactly what you had previously.

How about bricks and money in syndicate? Did they give you a lifetime supply too? I'm not accusing you of being in the wrong here, I'm wondering how Gree finds this fair.

MisterT666
09-11-2013, 12:07 PM
I'm a little confused about the fact that Gree gave you a fully unlocked syndicate. If you didn't have this in the first place, you shouldn't have been awarded it afterwards. It should've been exactly what you had previously.

How about bricks and money in syndicate? Did they give you a lifetime supply too? I'm not accusing you of being in the wrong here, I'm wondering how Gree finds this fair.

It is exactly what we had previously.

Can someone pls close this thread...

Swedevil
09-11-2013, 12:12 PM
It is exactly what we had previously.

Can someone pls close this thread...

Thank you for clearing that up sir.

SI Invictus
09-11-2013, 12:26 PM

How about sitting 25th in PVP when the syndicate was robbed? We lost those goodies permanently......we needed 3 bonuses thats all....its only right that Gree make restitution bf.....is it our fault that cheats were able to do this?

Absolutely not.......Imagine how stressed out you would be if you woke up one morning and saw that everything you had worked so hard for had gone

To be fair to Gree they were absolutely brilliant. The time difference and it being the weekend meant they couldnt respond as quickly as we would have liked, but they restored my account on the Sunday and the Syndicate Tuesday. We all took a hammering in the PVP because of our reduced stats so its only right they threw us a bone

dispohero
09-11-2013, 12:50 PM
...Big Up to Gree for giving us a brand new syndicate with maxed out bonuses...

It is exactly what we had previously...

we needed 3 bonuses thats all....its only right that Gree make restitution...they threw us a bone
are you both in the same syn?

Bandit_
09-11-2013, 12:57 PM
They never threw a bone to the syndicates that were cheated out of the next level of prizes by the Gottis

Swedevil
09-11-2013, 01:33 PM
How about sitting 25th in PVP when the syndicate was robbed? We lost those goodies permanently......we needed 3 bonuses thats all....its only right that Gree make restitution bf.....is it our fault that cheats were able to do this?

Absolutely not.......Imagine how stressed out you would be if you woke up one morning and saw that everything you had worked so hard for had gone

To be fair to Gree they were absolutely brilliant. The time difference and it being the weekend meant they couldnt respond as quickly as we would have liked, but they restored my account on the Sunday and the Syndicate Tuesday. We all took a hammering in the PVP because of our reduced stats so its only right they threw us a bone

Wow mate, it was a simply question and I was asking. I wasn't accusing you of doing wrong. I think I even stated that. I was saying that GREE may have done the wrong thing in my opinion. I've seen legit people have their accounts banned and then 2 weeks later get them back with an apology. They missed events in that time and we're given any compensation.

As far as I know, there was a member here that had his account hacked while in a syndicate and had some fishy stuff done with his account. Proof was posted (for which admins quickly deleted so it wasn't readily available). This person lost out on a lot and as far as I know, he wasn't personally repaid by GREE. All I was saying is that it seemed a little unfair that they did it for you and not others.

Mind sharing what they left in the account as far as money and bricks?

I appreciate you HONESTY. I know you made a claim that you and your syndicate live by that means. Would you mind passing the word and explaining to MisterT666 what HONESTY is? He doesn't seem to understand as you can see form his post a few post up...

SI Invictus
09-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Wow mate, it was a simply question and I was asking. I wasn't accusing you of doing wrong. I think I even stated that. I was saying that GREE may have done the wrong thing in my opinion. I've seen legit people have their accounts banned and then 2 weeks later get them back with an apology. They missed events in that time and we're given any compensation.

As far as I know, there was a member here that had his account hacked while in a syndicate and had some fishy stuff done with his account. Proof was posted (for which admins quickly deleted so it wasn't readily available). This person lost out on a lot and as far as I know, he wasn't personally repaid by GREE. All I was saying is that it seemed a little unfair that they did it for you and not others.

Mind sharing what they left in the account as far as money and bricks?

I appreciate you HONESTY. I know you made a claim that you and your syndicate live by that means. Would you mind passing the word and explaining to MisterT666 what HONESTY is? He doesn't seem to understand as you can see form his post a few post up...

Sorry mate bit stressed as you can imagine....dont have to explain myself to anyone PEACE OUT. They left exactly what we had, 342 m and 30000 bricks

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 02:16 PM
You had EXACTLY 30000 bricks? That seems... improbable.

Rebels
09-11-2013, 02:30 PM
You had EXACTLY 30000 bricks? That seems... improbable.

Swedish rounding

Dipstik
09-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Swedish rounding

Actually, I think it's shaped more like a phallus.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5027814414812595&pid=15.1

umatic
09-11-2013, 05:13 PM
I don't understand, let me make sure I have this right. You snake your way into leading a syndicate, then steal the entire syndicate, boot all its members. Then you run the new syndicate while people in it cheat (I am probably wrong for assuming you knew about this but so far your story leads me to believe your character would happily condone this).

Then someone boots you from the syndicate you jacked (must have been karma that did that one lol?) so you cry to gree about having the syndicate you stole taken away from you (I couldn't help but laugh at that one). So gree gives you a maxed out brand new syndicate?? All I can say is WOW.. would have thought gree would have seen you had it coming!?!? Guess not:(

So to top it off you come to the forum and boast over and over about it?? Again, WOW.

I wonder what I'd get if I pulled the same bs you did?? Can I have a free maxed syndicate? How about a few building upgrades or a stat boost.. nah second thought I'll play the game with a little integrity.

I don't blame gree for this, from reading your posts and hearing the story I get the impression your pretty good at manipulating people.

I love the game, read just about everything on the forum and Never post.. but I had to for this. Best of luck to you Si glad to see things working out so well for you.. just don't forget to duck when karma comes at you again.

Sirius
09-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Alright folks,

If there's an issue please contact support. Calling each other out etc. is not going to be tolerated.

/Closed