PDA

View Full Version : Noob question. Just starting.

drygores
09-10-2013, 07:19 PM
So I've played KnD for a couple months. Just started this game today. Been reading a hole lot around here.

But I'm very confused as to how to obtain weapons without leveling to fast. I'm level 8 only, but i lose every attack/defend in pvp. Everyone's got crazy weapons/armour already by this point. What am i missing? How to farm good weapons at my level?

BigMoney
09-10-2013, 07:24 PM
You unfortunately missed some colossal GREE screwups recently that have resulted in massive stat items for cheap (free). For example, they had a PvP event recently, where they inserted the prizes backwards, so players were able to win a 4k item after winning ten fights (as opposed to fight goal 14/14, which would have been for wins #4660-5660), and a 3k item after 25 fights, etc. Further, you missed out on a free 1111/1111 item (I assume) for GREE's anniversary a little while ago. Lastly, there was a syndicate LTQ, which means that some very low level campers were able to obtain massive stat weapons with no participation required on their part. Usually the way to go to get big stats at an ultra-low level is through the syndicate wars, but the syndicate LTQs will work just as well.

wrestler84
09-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Ask to join a syndicate, preferably high level, and explain that you are a camper some syndicates will understand others won't. Another way to become stronger is to use gold or join the G***i syndicate they can help in ways most people do not like.

Rebels
09-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Sit tight and wait for the right events.

Boss events are good, do the daily scratch card.

Join a syndicate (one that wins rewards) and become a wall hitter.

Just need to be very patient

MWWM J
09-10-2013, 07:48 PM
So I've played KnD for a couple months. Just started this game today. Been reading a hole lot around here.

But I'm very confused as to how to obtain weapons without leveling to fast. I'm level 8 only, but i lose every attack/defend in pvp. Everyone's got crazy weapons/armour already by this point. What am i missing? How to farm good weapons at my level?
I run a camping syndicate if your interested your more then welcome too. I've played CC for about 9 months now and can teach you the ropes. Crime City International (CCI) 523049329

drygores
09-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Should I just continue to level and play the p vs c? Skipping pvp for now?

drygores
09-10-2013, 07:52 PM
I run a camping syndicate if your interested your more then welcome too. I've played CC for about 9 months now and can teach you the ropes. Crime City International (CCI) 523049329

Thanks! Sent an invite. And would love some pointers. Really confused starting out as where to work towards.

wrestler84
09-10-2013, 07:54 PM
You chose the smart route trust me

Dipstik
09-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Stay away from mwwm. Trust me.

drygores
09-10-2013, 08:03 PM
The guy that offered me help? Or the sun?

wrestler84
09-10-2013, 08:03 PM
He claims he's no longer a member of them so he might be trustworthy

reesebutton
09-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Learn with your first account, get into a decent syndicate family with veterans who can show you the ropes.

Major things I wish i knew on my first day:

three don'ts:
1. don't do those damn goals on the goal list
2. don't do the damn maps
3. don't fight or rob, there's little to gain at this stage

three dos:
1. do join a syndicate, pref one that participates actively in war with 25% building output bonus
2. do build, upgrade, keep going with a focus on getting that Movie Theatre & Loft.
3. do active in war by coming on to hit DL & walls at the start of battles

you'll collect good weapons over time as you participate in the (right) events. i'll leave it to your syndicate to tell you which are the right events. good luck.

Rebels
09-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Learn with your first account, get into a decent syndicate family with veterans who can show you the ropes.

Major things I wish i knew on my first day:

three don'ts:
1. don't do those damn goals on the goal list
2. don't do the damn maps
3. don't fight or rob, there's little to gain at this stage

three dos:
1. do join a syndicate, pref one that participates actively in war with 25% building output bonus
2. do build, upgrade, keep going with a focus on getting that Movie Theatre & Loft.
3. do active in war by coming on to hit DL & walls at the start of battles

you'll collect good weapons over time as you participate in the (right) events. i'll leave it to your syndicate to tell you which are the right events. good luck.

Good advice

drygores
09-10-2013, 08:25 PM
OK so i must nnot be high enough level to unlock those even yet. Should I get to a certain llevel then stop training? Or stop now at 9? And JUST collect gold.

Rebels
09-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Check this out

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51187-MT-s-Camper-Boss-Killer-Guide