View Full Version : Android: Not Enough Data

~Nate~
09-10-2013, 06:43 PM
I have 1 gig free and it says I don't have a enough for like 40 megabites smh
This is the GUILD WAR UPDATE

Brutal1977
09-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Hey all,

We just released a new update for Android, as you can see, a mini-guild wars will happen tomorrow for everyone awaiting to jump in on the fun.

Secondly, there's a bugged messaging that is mentioning something about insufficient space/memory for your device. You can ignore that and re-install the app to get past it and back into the game.

Thanks!

Words from The Wise One.

~Nate~
09-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Words from The Wise One.
I saw that it won't work...

Brutal1977
09-10-2013, 07:11 PM
I saw that it won't work...

You uninstalled and reinstalled the game?

~Nate~
09-10-2013, 07:20 PM
You uninstalled and reinstalled the game?
Yes when I click the newly installed game and it loads it still says "Not Enough Data"

Sifu
09-11-2013, 05:42 AM
I ran into a similar issue a little while back on an update. My google-fu indicated I should use an app called App Cache Cleaner. It worked like a charm.

Apparently, the apps can claim a lot of memory that the system still shows as unused but the apps are hogging it. Fair warning, I had to fix my email accounts after I ran this the first time.

Edit: By fix, I mean they didn't all show up in the Email app and didn't have my login info anymore. I removed them and re-added them and it all worked just fine.

~Nate~
09-11-2013, 06:41 AM
I ran into a similar issue a little while back on an update. My google-fu indicated I should use an app called App Cache Cleaner. It worked like a charm.

Apparently, the apps can claim a lot of memory that the system still shows as unused but the apps are hogging it. Fair warning, I had to fix my email accounts after I ran this the first time.

Edit: By fix, I mean they didn't all show up in the Email app and didn't have my login info anymore. I removed them and re-added them and it all worked just fine.

Thank You it worked

Sifu
09-11-2013, 06:45 AM
Glad to hear it.

gnolaum
09-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Had this issue as well. Reinstall worked for me.