PDA

View Full Version : What are good stats these days?

Back hand emus
09-10-2013, 09:02 AM
You use to be a monster at 80k at level 200 pre syndicates. Then it went to 1k per level, now what is it? What do the top syndicates look for in stats to accept a member

Muj
09-10-2013, 09:05 AM
dat crate

I think its 2k per level now? lots of people at level 160 are over 200k stats

VikesUK
09-10-2013, 09:06 AM
My main account is Level 105 with 415k attack. It's fairly mediocre and not really top 50 material.

The Fonz
09-10-2013, 09:16 AM
I think its 2k per level now? lots of people at level 160 are over 200k stats
I have to think that, following the recent syndicate LTQ, those numbers would be substantially higher (i.e. readjusted for stat inflation). I'm closing in on 200K and I'm still a few levels under level 50; quite a few people in my Rivals List are at, or well past 200K already. :p

brandocommando
09-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Its all relative. I have a top 25 acct that is 6k x level and a top 75 acct that is 3k x level. The syn ltq played a huge role but I would expect the stats per level ratio to be better for low lvl players also.

Muj
09-10-2013, 09:23 AM
lol and I thought my lvl 29 with 80k atk/def would be really awesome

jmeijer
09-10-2013, 09:34 AM
I'm at level 170 with 469K/475K. I'm seeing lots of weaker people at my level, but there are enough people who can successfully rob or attack me. I believe my stats are decent for my level, not excellent.

The Fonz
09-10-2013, 09:48 AM
Its all relative. I have a top 25 acct that is 6k x level and a top 75 acct that is 3k x level. The syn ltq played a huge role but I would expect the stats per level ratio to be better for low lvl players also.
Good point. Naturally, as you ascend the tiers for top syns, those ratios are expected to be higher, so that your stats are in line with similar syndicate rivals. It's apparent that there are LLPs in top 50 - 250 syns at my level, and those aren't too hard to figure out (based on what's written on their walls).

As long as the green messages exceed the red ones, that's always a good sign. :p

mxz
09-10-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm considered weak...so I suppose somewhere around 1M is the cutoff.

(BF) Tuna
09-10-2013, 11:24 AM
My no-gold alt acct has 200k atk/def at L.58. (hope that is of some help)

Timmaaay
09-10-2013, 11:30 AM
My level 34 semi-camper account has 112K stats and gets beat up fairly regularly. FWIW

kenny91
09-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Ive been away from the game almost 2 years and my 10k att/def has me way behind!

dgwalker
09-10-2013, 11:44 AM
I can only speak from experience in a top 50 Syndicate.

We are mostly concerned about making enough IP during the wars.

In the last battle the Top 50 team had 4.8 M IP.
4.8M / 60 players = 80K points per player

I believe 80K is not possible without gold.
The better the Attack per Level you have, the cheaper it will be for you to score IP.
I would consider the following level / attacks to be typical of top 50 (as of Today).

250 : 1M
200 : 700K
150 : 400K
If your stats are a bit better, then you can use less gold. If they are a bit lower, then you use more gold. If your stats are really low ( 250K or less), then you will have trouble finding targets in top 50.

Thanks
Dgwalker

Someone else can comment on the max possible gold-less IP, but I think it is around 55K.

You use to be a monster at 80k at level 200 pre syndicates. Then it went to 1k per level, now what is it? What do the top syndicates look for in stats to accept a member

This is definitely top 50 if you have gold.

My main account is Level 105 with 415k attack. It's fairly mediocre and not really top 50 material.

BigMoney
09-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Someone else can comment on the max possible gold-less IP, but I think it is around 55K.

Just theoretically speaking:
4 attacks + (73 hours)(60 min/hr)(4 attacks/100 min) = 179 free attacks during war

You can also get an extra 4 attacks per level up during war, as well as any passive IP you earn from players attacking you (which can be quite a bit if you're relatively unknown with a high defense).

With +25% IP bonus, the maximum IP a player can hope to average (attacking players far above them in XP) is something like ~422.5 IP/atk. Thus:

179 attack * 422.5 IP/attack = 75,627 IP

This is, of course, impossible unless you never sleep the entire weekend (or have someone tap for you while you sleep). I've done 55k IP free in multiple wars now when I subtract off my gold hits, and I lose 4 free attacks per war in matches I'm dumping gold in.

Laelia
09-10-2013, 12:20 PM
My two spots in the game have 6500 and 7100 attack per level and still get beat sometimes....🏄

Laelia
09-10-2013, 12:22 PM
My two spots in the game have 6500 and 7100 attack per level and still get beat sometimes....🏄.....they're level 135 and level 95

dgwalker
09-10-2013, 02:03 PM
I don't think everyone is that focused on IPH. Most top 100 syndicates have 3/4 or more of all the bonus. IPH is something that pretty much comes for free. Gold spenders don't have a huge advantage in IPH. Collecting from your own buildings is also free from XP gain.

IPH is certainly more important when a new syndicate is formed and if/when new bonuses are released by gree. I love the new LTBs with prizes. I get 4-5 great weapons every round.

I am not sure what trickery you are referring to in the top 50 syndicates.

-Dgwalker

I thought my account had good stats Lvl 63 302K atk, but I get beat sometimes still. With some of the trickery people do to recieve the awards from battle and events etc it makes it easy for those in top 50 syns to really boost stats on new accounts without leveling.

It is much easier for someone to boost stats quickly if they just created a player (unfortunate for those of us who have been playing a while). However, Gree is trying to offset this with the LTQ's etc. by making it almost impossible for low levels to get much of a stat boost because of the energy required.

I still don't understand why everyone gets so focused on IPH. The only real value it has is unlocking syn bonuses. If those are unlocked it's only good if you have enough to build the LTB's and collect the rewards while gaining no XP.

Timmaaay
09-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Like dgwalker said, I think you are a bit mistaken as to the power of high IPH now that LTB's are being dropped. If you just look at 4 levels of this LTB (for example 6-9, not including level 10), your attack would increase by ~11K without any modifiers/bonuses. No XP gained, no energy or stamina spent. At 10M/day, you are looking at roughly a BILLION dollars every 4 days without robbing. I'd say it would be very much worth increasing my IPH.

I still don't understand why everyone gets so focused on IPH. The only real value it has is unlocking syn bonuses. If those are unlocked it's only good if you have enough to build the LTB's and collect the rewards while gaining no XP.

bald zeemer
09-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Dismissing IPH just because you're not yet reaping the benefits of LTBs is a pretty shortsighted move. As noted cash has limited other uses, so it's an event per cycle (with excellent prizes) that you'd miss out on by ignoring IPH.

BigMoney
09-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Like dgwalker said, I think you are a bit mistaken as to the power of high IPH now that LTB's are being dropped. If you just look at 4 levels of this LTB (for example 6-9, not including level 10), your attack would increase by ~11K without any modifiers/bonuses. No XP gained, no energy or stamina spent. At 10M/day, you are looking at roughly a BILLION dollars every 4 days without robbing. I'd say it would be very much worth increasing my IPH.

True, although there is a small XP gain upon completion of each upgrade goal.

Thethreefires
09-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Lol i feel so weak only 98k attack defense at lvl 71 is that even semi-strong at all for 70 mafia too?

Back hand emus
09-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Ltb's are being dropped? Can anyone else confirm this

dgwalker
09-10-2013, 02:42 PM
I think he meant LTBs are being "dropped" as in "available" or "dropping loot".
I don't think he meant to imply that LTBs were going to be eliminated from the game.

-Dgwalker

Timmaaay
09-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Sorry, what I said doesnt translate to everyone. Apologies. What I meant to say was "LTB's have been included in every single war cycle". I dont think they are going anywhere...

Damn you for always being right Big Money. Oh, and check out my in-game wall. A member of a SYNdiCAte you may know left you some kind words :p

True, although there is a small XP gain upon completion of each upgrade goal.

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Lol i feel so weak only 98k attack defense at lvl 71 is that even semi-strong at all for 70 mafia too?

That's pretty weak for your level, I would want you to be somewhere around 2-300k attack around that level. Maxing your mafia would help but wouldn't quite get you all that much.

I agree on previous posts mostly. Depending upon what level you are playing at and consider "good", somewhere in the range of 3k-5k is desirable to compete near the upper echelon. I'm currently at about 9,500 attack x level on my main (~6,500 on JR) and should break 10k per level after this war. Of course, Balt is at like 20k per level so I'm not setting the world on fire like him.

Thethreefires
09-10-2013, 05:27 PM
That's pretty weak for your level, I would want you to be somewhere around 2-300k attack around that level. Maxing your mafia would help but wouldn't quite get you all that much.

I agree on previous posts mostly. Depending upon what level you are playing at and consider "good", somewhere in the range of 3k-5k is desirable to compete near the upper echelon. I'm currently at about 9,500 attack x level on my main (~6,500 on JR) and should break 10k per level after this war. Of course, Balt is at like 20k per level so I'm not setting the world on fire like him.lol i don't get attacked much but i don't understand how how people get such high stats since i have never seen anyone above 150k at my level any threads that may be useful and hey I nearly never lose for some reason no one strong attacks me for some reason beyond me lol

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 06:06 PM
lol i don't get attacked much but i don't understand how how people get such high stats since i have never seen anyone above 150k at my level any threads that may be useful and hey I nearly never lose for some reason no one strong attacks me for some reason beyond me lol

I guess that goes back to what you mean by "good" ;). If you can successfully defend a lot of robs and rob most people at your level, then you're doing ok. If you're talking about finding targets in Top 100, 50, 25, 10, etc. it really has a different requirement for a "good" player. Even with my pretty solid stats on my Jr. account, I found most players in top 25 type matchups were pretty close or above me.

Gingeasian
09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
depends what you consider "good". What i consider good is not a level X whatever but by your opponents. If you can beat 90% of everyone at your level then that is good. 95% is great and 99% better than everyone else is amazing for your level

MattThomas08
09-10-2013, 06:49 PM
depends what you consider "good". What i consider good is not a level X whatever but by your opponents. If you can beat 90% of everyone at your level then that is good. 95% is great and 99% better than everyone else is amazing for your level

It's a little more difficult to catalog every player at your level and determine if you can beat them than to give somebody a general guideline for what they should be targeting. If you can't beat 99% of the players at your level, then you're not doing great. There are hundreds of thousands of players in this game; if you play with appropriate strategy, you should find yourself in the top 1%, mostly because there are a lot of clueless players out there just following the quest chains, completing TL goals, buying the wrong upgrades, spending RP on junk, not participating in events diligently, etc. etc.

bald zeemer
09-10-2013, 07:43 PM
It's a little more difficult to catalog every player at your level and determine if you can beat them than to give somebody a general guideline for what they should be targeting.
Not so difficult for some.
:p

reesebutton
09-10-2013, 07:53 PM

Yup. gotta keep ahead of the joneses.

With stat inflation, there's no real absolute stat target or benchmark to hit. It's all relative to how your peers are doing.

TBC Ghost
09-10-2013, 08:43 PM
I am level 1...6k stats... $103k iph. I buy gold units every week to start filling my inventory w indestructable explosives and to have good fill in units for when i start events. Its not easy maxing your units with indestrucable units for every level. I will max out my equipment to level 10, max buildings and syn bonuses then start rolling out of level 1 and start syn events and battles (hopefully they add wins count). I know people level 45 200-300k stats. Level 21 100k.... What rank your syn and how good they are is huge. Battle units and syn event units are your best bet right now. You need to be at least 2-3x your level if not better. Like someone mentioned even being 1x your stats will keep you going because there are so many clueless players. Just collect your big $$ buildings on time and don't hold tons of $$ and you will be left alone. In the end to be a contender you need to go for the lowest xp gain per stat increase. Add me 205184814 and check out my hood!

Rodney26
09-10-2013, 08:49 PM
I thought my stats were decent but really there's a bunch of people I can't beat(attacking) at my level..I can rob all but like 4-6 people but really that's a slap in the face 2 them bc there's no way cc should let it happen

murf
09-10-2013, 09:41 PM
My level 34 semi-camper account has 112K stats and gets beat up fairly regularly. FWIW

Seriously?...my L42 w/ 140k stats hasn't been robbed in months....

candyson
09-10-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm level 55 with around 250k attack as a free player, so I'd say that I'm doing good.

Fatherllama
09-10-2013, 11:43 PM
I'm at about 4k stats per level, and after the syndicate LTQ (which mine only finished 18 on) a lot of the people who had no shot at a successful rob before now are in range to lose half their robs against me and take me to the cleaners. It's pretty frustrating to have done things right the whole time and start losing to people whose stats are inflated by no effort of their own.

Nibelung Valesti
09-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Cant tell because of the recent stats inflation. I'm still seeing red-green feeds on my wall. There are lot of players stronger than me on my current level

matter0ni
09-11-2013, 05:58 AM
im about 200k attack and 250k def at lvl 150, guess im not "doing it rite"

Timmaaay
09-11-2013, 12:23 PM
During PvP events my buildings get robbed but maybe a bit of exaggeration that its "all the time". It's mostly a green news feed with some red sprinkled in.
Seriously?...my L42 w/ 140k stats hasn't been robbed in months....

BigMoney
09-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Damn you for always being right Big Money. Oh, and check out my in-game wall. A member of a SYNdiCAte you may know left you some kind words :p

HB Deathride GoTTi? He's my biggest fan, based on how often he posts about me. He can't hit me so I suppose he ran out of ways to retaliate other than calling me silly names now on other people's walls. Laughed at your "Sorry, what? I don't speak hacker."

Dkaell
09-11-2013, 08:03 PM

I'm at lvl 64 with 265A/255D and find there are only a handful with better stats but a decent amount with similar stats. My second account is lvl 189 with 330A/370D and there are many more in the pool that much, much higher than me

Big Joe
09-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Like someone said, it's all relative to time/money/ etc put in.
I'm far from decent in my mind, my level 140 account is 508/530k attack defense and 3 mill iph. Where as my camper is lvl 27 is near 160k attack and about to build its first nightclub. All about time and $ put in.

Stooboot
09-11-2013, 09:45 PM

Ne thing is top 50 material of u put money towards it

But as far as good stats it use to be like 1k for every level now its more like 5 or 6k

The Evolution
09-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Level 50 w/out a syndicate 210/189
Level 113 w 394k/405k

CCKallDAY
09-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Level 50 w/out a syndicate 210/189
Level 113 w 394k/405kDid you forget about modifiers?