PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye Gree!!!

Kronous
09-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Effective immediately

I am promoting ****to Founder and stepping away from the game. Due to the direction Gree and its developers are taking the game, I chose to not be a part of it. They are gearing it more and more toward PVP and giving less and less quality and support with their product. I have no problem paying for a fair product with great support, but not a fair product with poor support.

I am looking for another game, similar to KA, but …. I will stay in contact via group me and if I find a game, I will invite from there.

It has been a blast building Titans X 100 with you!!!!!

Battle Hard!!!!

Vintus
09-10-2013, 06:47 AM
I agree there are loads of games similar to KA, we should all get up and leave. Gree are just ridiculous, they haven't improved they are just getting worse! And they've ruined the game!

Silverdoggy38
09-10-2013, 07:07 AM
Best of luck

E-I
09-10-2013, 07:26 AM
Good luck. Lots of people are retiring now. Gree strikes again.

Krayt
09-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Good luck...
With the number of retirees, it might change the top 100 landscape next war

KingKeith
09-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Hate to see you go, dude! But I don't blame you as Gree has turned into a bottomless pig gobbling up more money per event.

Constant event delays and mistakes too. I still got 8 open tickets with them and not expecting any of them to complete anytime soon. In fact, they might had closed it without acknowledgement. The best way to resolve an issue is to let it die of old age.

l3lade2
09-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Titans who?

Zenobia
09-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Sorry to see you go. I know you have gotten nowhere with Gree customer service so I can't say I am surprised. But I am sad they have pushed another good player out. Hope you find a happy new game home and let us all know where it is when you do.

zach123
09-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Gree is not doing well Financially as I looked it up hence they got rid of all the customer service and developers obviously.

E-I
09-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Maybe if Gree didn't piss off half of their customer base they would be doing better financially? Food for thought.

Nacon10
09-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Maybe if Gree didn't piss off half of their customer base they would be doing better financially? Food for thought.

20 piece nuggets 4.99 this month at fat rons

Voxker
09-10-2013, 06:22 PM
k bye, no one forced you to play lols

dizzle
09-10-2013, 08:00 PM

really? you are a perfect example of who i love to attack and raid before a great nights sleep, just makes me feel better at the end of the day.. btw you dont happen to be around lvl 140 do ya?

Sigfried
09-11-2013, 07:31 AM
When we started PMing our guild members to find out why participation was so low last war, 1/3 stated they were burned out and ready to quit. The constant quests are getting old - FAST. And now we have concurrent quests running at the same time. It is non-stop and it needs to stop. I am starting to get burned out myself. We have lost two officers from our guild in the last month for that very reason - the game is starting to require too much time. They just stopped playing. I'm afraid we are going to lose 2 more very soon.

We even debated starting a guild for the burn outs so they won't fully quit and would have a place to go in case they wanted to jump back in and do a quest or a war again. But the truth is, when people have quit in the past they don't come back, so there is no point to it.

So please slow the pace a little. Because everyone knows that too much of a good thing isn't really good.

Frostpocket
09-11-2013, 01:10 PM
Sadly, someone else who sees this for what it is. I have raided you, once or twice, Kronous and know of your guild. I have to agree with your stance on the way in which the game is going. GREE's appalling customer service is inexcusable; sadly though, there are plenty wiling to hurl gems at the game. Their choice, of course. I wish you well.

Tojo
09-11-2013, 01:13 PM
So sad! It does seem like there is no time to just
Play and build up your kingdom.

lisawarrior
09-11-2013, 02:16 PM
I've left the game too. Too much stress and pressure.

airspear
09-11-2013, 02:35 PM
When we started PMing our guild members to find out why participation was so low last war, 1/3 stated they were burned out and ready to quit. The constant quests are getting old - FAST. And now we have concurrent quests running at the same time. It is non-stop and it needs to stop. I am starting to get burned out myself. We have lost two officers from our guild in the last month for that very reason - the game is starting to require too much time. They just stopped playing. I'm afraid we are going to lose 2 more very soon.

We even debated starting a guild for the burn outs so they won't fully quit and would have a place to go in case they wanted to jump back in and do a quest or a war again. But the truth is, when people have quit in the past they don't come back, so there is no point to it.

So please slow the pace a little. Because everyone knows that too much of a good thing isn't really good.

There is a growing movement to boycott the next war. If enough guilds do this Gree will miss out on a lot of gem spending, and they will have to listen to our request for just one war each month

Rawrimabear
09-11-2013, 03:36 PM
There is a growing movement to boycott the next war. If enough guilds do this Gree will miss out on a lot of gem spending, and they will have to listen to our request for just one war each month

Yes, because the last "boycott" worked out so well.

airspear
09-12-2013, 12:13 AM
I am not aware of a previous boycott. I have only heard about one for the next war to protest the frequency of wars just 18 days apart. What was the last boycott for and was it sucessful?

anchlovi
09-12-2013, 12:15 AM
I am not aware of a previous boycott. I have only heard about one for the next war to protest the frequency of wars just 18 days apart. What was the last boycott for and was it sucessful?

The last one was not successful, many guilds never heard of it

Namine33
09-12-2013, 04:39 AM
The last boycott lasted a day for most guilds, with some actually refusing to use gems for any battle during that war.
That was, what, 4 months ago? I know we didnt use gems for the first 24 hours, and some continued the effort. That is why at the time, the rankings 10-100 were quite off from the previous wars.

Rambozo
09-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Gree just wants more and more money... KA, KnD, MW, CC... All we have to do is buy gems/golds etc... Again and again, each events...

Krayt
09-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Gree just wants more and more money... KA, KnD, MW, CC... All we have to do is buy gems/golds etc... Again and again, each events...

Well that is the point, they are a business trying to make money...
So they want to interest us enough to make money.

Rastlin
09-12-2013, 09:44 PM
20 piece nuggets 4.99 this month at fat rons
And the Troll still speaks....

Rastlin
09-12-2013, 09:45 PM
And you are who? Oh never mind no one cares...

Rastlin
09-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Yes, because the last "boycott" worked out so well.
LOL yeah that was a complete disaster! Until FUN is ready to "boycott" AND not care if they take first place it WILL never work.

Ms Pickles
09-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Oh! more player to say teary goodbye after thinking they are more important to Gree than really what they are. Is nice you rage quit because you don't have any more of Gree business model. Good for you, I construct you a statue.

Voxker
09-14-2013, 10:07 PM
And you are who? Oh never mind no one cares...

Same to you bud :)

Voxker
09-14-2013, 10:07 PM
really? you are a perfect example of who i love to attack and raid before a great nights sleep, just makes me feel better at the end of the day.. btw you dont happen to be around lvl 140 do ya?

144, is that close enough? i like how you attempt to cyber-scare me lmfao so pathetic

Ms Pickles
09-14-2013, 10:27 PM
i like how you attempt to cyber-scare me lmfao so pathetic

Haha ! Be careful ! He has big muscle index finger to tap his phone screen really hard! Might hurt you! LOL! He try to be tough guy in his pajamas and hot mug of cocoa before bed and mommy kiss him good night.

Namine33
09-14-2013, 10:33 PM
Haha ! Be careful ! He has big muscle index finger to tap his phone screen really hard! Might hurt you! LOL! He try to be tough guy in his pajamas and hot mug of cocoa before bed and mommy kiss him good night.
But not too hot...

Voxker
09-14-2013, 10:34 PM

Hi Pickles