PDA

View Full Version : Fat Finger - Rather - Sleepy Finger - YIKES! Please Move the Confirm Button

Mcdoc
09-10-2013, 04:40 AM
Woah - I was just collecting and literally my eyes closed for a second while I was collecting my Level 5 Marta Train Station - and when I caught myself with my head leaning forward - I opened my eyes and saw a GREEN number of over 100 million added to my account.

I realized I accidentally sold something in a moment of sleep - uggggg.

The Sell Button should really be moved to the TOP left corner of the Pop-Up screen when you click on a building - and not right at the bottom where your finger will naturally fall to - THEN on top of that - the "Confirm" button after you have accidentally hit sell - should open up as a separate confirmation window at the very top right of your screen so you would actually have to move your finger around the screen to really ensure someone was not pressing something by accident :/

I could DO a poll - but I bet 100% of the votes would beg you to move the confirmation button. I'm sure many of us have gotten ahead of our finger tapping - realized we accidentally hit the sell button - and cautiously pressed the cancel button. Believe me - we are GLAD there is at least a confirm button - but it is just placed in a bad spot to where accidents can still happen.. Kinda like putting the Big Red Nuclear attack button on the President's night stand - right next to the snooze button on the alarm clock :/

Ticket sent - hopefully they reply before France :/

phrosty
09-10-2013, 04:54 AM
Lol been there bud.. Sometimes while during late nite tapping sessions if you can overcome the instant eye scorching shock from opening the iPad and the brightness that ensues while in the wee hours.. It is very easy while half blind and half awake to use gold to finish an upgrade or sell off your prized le bldg. Please gree save yourselves some hassle from having to refund gold/money with this simple little fix.. Give us a confirm button that's not so close pretty please ;) even the x by the donation tracker is to close I exit out every time I try and look

Hivesy
09-10-2013, 05:22 AM
Feel your pain M.C. Doc. I think we've all been there. Like your analagy though, made me laugh!

Listen up GREE, superman has spoken, don't make him come over there.......

stephen2013
09-10-2013, 07:01 AM
Totally agree. I've almost sold so many buildings this way. I sold a level 4 oil rig back when those actually were my highest output. I was pissed.

Dan Cai
09-10-2013, 08:40 AM
I agree we've all done it I'm just glad mine was my supply depot.

Lancerdually
09-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Totally agree. Mine was only my level 10 air field :(

Kill Joy
09-10-2013, 12:51 PM
I think this is a smart idea to re-arrange the buttons to be more friendly.

Mcdoc
09-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Good news is - they put my building back earlier today - feels like old times when you get a ticket answered in less than 24 hours :)

Better news - it was a level 6 Train Station - not level 5 - I honestly couldn't remember - so even though it was anything special - it was a nice surprise in my mind :)

stephen2013
09-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Good news is - they put my building back earlier today - feels like old times when you get a ticket answered in less than 24 hours :)

Better news - it was a level 6 Train Station - not level 5 - I honestly couldn't remember - so even though it was anything special - it was a nice surprise in my mind :)

Good to hear :) hey better one level down than not having one at all lol

Tournai
09-11-2013, 02:35 AM
I assume you made a ticket, and you will get the building back @ level 5.

I have had this before and got the building back.

Also a faction member of me had the same with an LE building!

Got it back also with a ticket.

But they should still put a double confirm button for it indeed!!!

Mcdoc
09-11-2013, 03:35 AM
Good to hear :) hey better one level down than not having one at all lol

I said - I thought it was a level 5 - but surprise - it was a level 6 - I just couldn't remember :)

I assume you made a ticket . . . But they should still put a double confirm button for it indeed!!!

Read above - did a ticket - already got the building back.

It's not a matter of whether or not there is a confirm button - or even a double confirm - its a matter of tap tap tapping too fast - so the confirm button needs to be moved to an upper corner to make it out of the way of the tap tap tapping :)

MoD
09-11-2013, 05:39 AM
lol bad story, happy end.

happened to me 3 times with my vault increase. lost 2k gold that way. luckily got refunds. there is no confirm button at the vault (why not???).

MoD
09-11-2013, 06:02 AM
wanted to send you a pm but mailbox full....

manbeast
09-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Agree.

I actually think selling and land expansions should be a separate tab you have to go in the menu to activate. Almost every single time I am collecting I accidentally click and activate a land expansion. Then the game lags for 10 seconds while it pulls that window up and it sucks. I have accidentally confirmed the land expansion 3 times now lol

But yea I have sold buildings by accident as well. Luckily you can get them back just send a ticket and wait 6 weeks