PDA

View Full Version : Going cold Turkey

craftytempter
09-10-2013, 04:25 AM
I’ve done it. I’ve removed my card from Google wallet NO more gold!!

How many have seen their credit card bill and gone WTF?

kingofwale
09-10-2013, 04:47 AM
You don't need gold to make it to top 250. Done it with No Gold FOrever consistantly before.

Smart decision base on your story. :)

tom73
09-10-2013, 07:32 AM
I got a different device recently and there is a problem with my wallet that I need to contact support for. Not in any hurry. I am actually enjoying the no gold thing too.

GucciMane
09-10-2013, 05:03 PM
why is there any confusion you should know how much you are spending every time you click that button

reesebutton
09-10-2013, 07:45 PM
why is there any confusion you should know how much you are spending every time you click that button

It's not confusion. It's the sudden realisation that you're gonna get kicked in the nuts by your wife & chased down a rabbit hole by creditors. what a rush.

Armalg-the-Good
09-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Gold just makes things happen faster.... stats, building, and larger guild goals. None of it is necessary. Everybody has a limited amount of items they can use 500 X 5 item types. You can fill those slots faster with good items with heavy gold use or accumulate pretty much the same quality of items at a slower pace through free play. Enjoy the ride and play real cash free and arrive with your bank account and family intact.

Rebels
09-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Take cold turkeys make me sammich yes

Me thinks you understand england better than you makes out.

Smallestelf
09-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Gold just makes things happen faster.... stats, building, and larger guild goals. None of it is necessary. Everybody has a limited amount of items they can use 500 X 5 item types. You can fill those slots faster with good items with heavy gold use or accumulate pretty much the same quality of items at a slower pace through free play. Enjoy the ride and play real cash free and arrive with your bank account and family intact.

This is correct however gold does get you those items ALOT quicker

Max Power
09-11-2013, 06:39 AM
Gold just makes things happen faster....

Actually not true. There are many things you can get with gold in this game that you will never get as a free player. Ever ever ever...