PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight?

Captain Torgue
09-10-2013, 03:25 AM
Between an Alligator and a Grizzly Bear if both of them were armed with lazer pistols?

Discuss.

Timmy16
09-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Why can't I make new topics!???! Please help

Beamer 420
09-16-2013, 09:42 PM
Grizzly bear.....we all know Grizzly's on their hind legs can stand upwards of 8 ft tall. Alligators, however are encumbered with large muscular tails which don't lend them to standing on their hind legs. Grizzly wins by line of sight to the alligator.

Captain Torgue
09-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Grizzly bear.....we all know Grizzly's on their hind legs can stand upwards of 8 ft tall. Alligators, however are encumbered with large muscular tails which don't lend them to standing on their hind legs. Grizzly wins by line of sight to the alligator.

Yes but an alligator could also shoot the legs of the grizzly bear making it fall to the ground before delivering the fatal blow.

reesebutton
09-17-2013, 02:09 AM
On land, grizzly bear. They're both big and muscular beasts, but grizzlies have smarts and stamina to boot.

In water with a surprise attack, prob the gator. Don't see a grizzly beating him in water, though he has a chance of escaping for a draw.

Captain Torgue
09-17-2013, 02:43 AM
On land, grizzly bear. They're both big and muscular beasts, but grizzlies have smarts and stamina to boot.

In water with a surprise attack, prob the gator. Don't see a grizzly beating him in water, though he has a chance of escaping for a draw.

Remember they are both armed with laser pistols.

reesebutton
09-17-2013, 02:50 AM

without opposable thumbs, i figured they'd both drop the pistols and slug it out like the beasts they are.

But if you really press the issue, the bear is more likely to get a shot off and smoke that gator.

Beamer 420
09-17-2013, 07:50 PM
I thought they were laZer pistols? One is manufactured in China, the other India. Correct?

reesebutton
09-17-2013, 10:55 PM
I thought they were laZer pistols? One is manufactured in China, the other India. Correct?

oh if that's the case, grizzly and gator both lose their jobs to industry offshoring. no one wins.

the end.