PDA

View Full Version : Love of the game

Sideline Sal
09-10-2013, 12:53 AM
We all love this game. We spend time and set timers. Spend money and time to this game that we love and begrudge at the same time.
Big ups to Gree and all the things they have to deal with on a daily basis. Thank you!

But most off all, thank you to all the players that make this game more real and exciting.
You know who you are and you know what you do for everyone: the communication, intrigue, devolpments, game play advice and loot/stats reports on current events.

Data is good for all of us, we make decisions based upon reliable intel and calculate. It's all math, participation, time and gold after all.

The forum is very enjoyable, comical mostly, but delivers enough of the truth to make good decisions.
Every player that reads the forum are entertained by your useful and senseless ramblings that keep us all entertained.
Many people have been involved with sharing honest data and we all thank you for it.

There are flaws, yes, but more, there is a following globally that cares about the placement of others, within and without your current syndicate.

To me, I think it's a great thing! Good vibes to all.

Rebels
09-10-2013, 01:23 AM
You must been having a good day ;)

CC Pablo
09-10-2013, 01:42 AM

Another useless and stupid thread, ugh. -__-

Sideline Sal
09-10-2013, 01:50 AM
I have had a great day. Thanks Rebel.

cubic
09-10-2013, 02:30 AM

Another useless and stupid thread, ugh. -__-

What about that post then ;)

(BF) Tuna
09-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Its funny when people bump "thank you" threads by saying how stupid and useless they are. Keeping it classy...