PDA

View Full Version : Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Pages : [1] 2

CJ54
09-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Hey all,

The developers have been discussing potential additions/changes to the game, and we would love to hear your feedback on these potential features/additions:

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units

-Increase Level Cap to 300

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players

-Add more epic boss levels

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.

Let us know your thoughts!

Bolognium
09-09-2013, 05:31 PM
A black market for trading units, what could possibly go wrong with that concept?

Starling
09-09-2013, 05:31 PM
CJ could we have the ability to re-shuffle our skill points?

Thanks. More to follow but I'm cooking dinner unless you can make that happen too!

SR9c
09-09-2013, 05:40 PM
I like the increase of influence of attack and defense points. Doesnt seem to do much now.

SR9c
09-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Add a function that can overthrow a leader of a faction by a majority vote of the officers.

SOF
09-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Definitely increase the level cap!! The HLP's really need a reason to not start all over again. It's time hlp's are rewarded for playing so long not treated as the outcasts with low wdp potential. Definitely do not decrease the army size. Perhaps a 2500 size army would be good, but it may just give even more power to the monster players and hurt your average Joe playing the game.

General Soviet
09-09-2013, 05:56 PM
I'd like to see free refills as prizes, better than the garbage LTQ units I normally get.

Emmerich
09-09-2013, 06:02 PM
My first thought is that without understanding roughly what kind of effort your dev team believes each one would cost its hard to give much feedback. In my day job, a software development company that provides me with a specialty software product uses a "low, medium, high" approach to categorizing possible enhancements, allowing us to either vote for more low effort or less high effort items for instance. Not saying you have to do that here, just pointing out that without that piece it can be hard to prioritize as a customer.

At any rate, better inventory management is high on my list. As a new (less than 3 month) player any increase in the army size worries me. My bottom units are currently around 9/10 A/D (I'm level 95 and about 215/230 A/D for comparison). If I have to extend my army I almost certainly will lose ground (possibly a lot of ground) to my immediate competitors. My only other immediate thought is that personally I like changes that focus on team work and strategy and dislike changes that focus on individual work, but I certainly acknowledge that's personal preference. :)

Peppers
09-09-2013, 06:06 PM
More epic boss levels? What, 50 levels isn't enough?

A black market for units? OMG, that would suck! The game isn't lopsided enough? The hackers will have a field day.

Any kind of inventory system would be helpful. Strongest to weakest, newest to oldest, alphabetical... anything.

swag
09-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Black market would just open the doors for real world trading - why spend 500 gold on a unit when you can get it for $20 irl

Mmagic
09-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Increase army, cap, and boss levels. I'm nowhere near the max but Im sure many will appreciate this long term.

Evil Mastermind
09-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Ok let's see:

Increase max level - yes (and move the whale zone up)
Increase army size - yes
Black market - No
Skill point effect - Yes (assuming you have rid game of all skill point hacks)
Boss Level Increase - No

Things you didn't mention but need be done:

Huge increase on stats of cash units while lowering costs of all cash units
Huge stat (high casualty rate) loot drops on maps

And of course any of my previously overlooked brilliant ideas which can be found here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61123-GREE-Sticky-This-The-LIST

jchow69
09-09-2013, 06:33 PM
A black market and more health regen units would be perfect, but what's da points if others will get it too? I also like forum events.

Genen
09-09-2013, 06:42 PM
A lot of high stats players who played for a long time have low stats gold units that do not make their armies anymore. Can GREE by them back at very low price and compensate with gold or some other bonuses or incentives?

Genen
09-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Also CJ I suggest to put your options in the matter of the poll on this forum so you can gauge opinion where most of the folks are

andymac106
09-09-2013, 06:48 PM
No black market trading but I vote for a way to sell back unnecessary units. Also, keep 2000 units: haha I like higher stats

Genen
09-09-2013, 06:50 PM
No black market trading but I vote for a way to sell back unnecessary units. Also, keep 2000 units: haha I like higher stats
I agree it will be too much confusion with black market. Plus if some level 50 guy end up with top event prize it would be suspected hacking right away and GREE will be jammed with millions of tickets.

camper killer
09-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Inventory control and sorting would be a prime improvement.

Level increase would be 2nd best.

Not sure if it counts but factions up to 100 players. Hide 10 at random from every battle.

S&H Max
09-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Hi CJ real nice of you to ask our opinion,

Instead of asking for different things like a few I will give you my tougths on all those points like you asked :

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

yes everyone have now real huge army its time for that!

Cash troops are now useless valor troop almost, a lot are now all golden so dont care for cusuality anymore so I think this is not a good idea...

That would be a change so yes I like debating with my faction if a bonus is worth the gold spend so those would make it even more fun, more strategic decision to take!

Yes on that one for the same reason I was against an army of 1000

yes with the inflation of stats I think skill pts doesnt change a lot for HLP so increasing their influence migth make them more usefull!

Completly against, when so people quit the game there will be some weird trades... even worst players with multiple acoount... I guess it will just give a ways for people to try to cheat the game!

During WD I see more and more level 250 so I guess time as come for an other level cap increase

Not a bad idea it all depends on how its made

Considering that boss over 151 is 39mil health pts at 50 I think is would be crazy to add even more... probably looking back at the tiers would be an idea wven more if you still increase level cap maybe 151-300 would be a too big range...

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.

I think that would be worst than usefull it would kill the game for the people with average stats... I play in a top 25, if we can hide lets say 6, we take out 2 worst denfense than the 4 worst defense over level 200, than when we face a lower faction they dont have no one to hit... I think it would kill the game for average stats player that now will never found targets

That was my tougth, if you want any farther explanation on any pts fell free to send me a PM!

_Max

MagnusDux
09-09-2013, 07:22 PM
All seem interesting, except maybe add more epic boss levels - it taking good amount now as is, and black market depending how it would work.

Def make LvL cap to like 500 but WITHOUT some super awesome unit like it was with lvl250 and then get stuck

More importantly MAKE CONSISTENT BP's during wars without those nonsense fluctuations where you can lose with having even 40% higher attack or fluctuate pts frm like 180all way up to 400's...

Inventory is way overdue and make some now defunct and useless units able to sell

honest Abe
09-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Level cap is a no brainer. More faction bonuses a no brainer. Larger Army size a no brainer. Inventory management a no brainer. Given the number of no brainers, why haven't they been implemented?

How about fixing wait times in wd...NO BRAINER!

Black market would be a disaster given the unit hackers.

RamboII
09-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Black market is a horrible idea...no wait. I can start a new account and take all of my 2k-9k units and give it to him for $1. This sounds like an awesome idea!

But seriously, how about increasing the max army size and giving us better inventory control. The guild bonus that hides the weakest players is not a good idea, as weaker members in the opposing faction would have no targets. We all know that the top 5 factions won't have any issues with this because they don't have any weak links. This will only harm the little guys in the game.

Glad to see you guys/gals are looking to make some type of improvements on the game.

Stormchaser
09-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Inventory management!! Alphabedically should be the most basic addition, any other sort method is bonus.

As for the other suggested changes, the only two that seems good is the max level to 300 change and the Att/Def bonus reform. The rest seem mediocre or bad. Just being honest.

Thanks for asking for our input!

-Stormchaser

Blodiea
09-09-2013, 08:46 PM
I would like to see the wd's be only once a month. Also I would like leveling up to not be something I frown at.
But I guess if I have to choose from your list..... Inventory management would be best

Jhenry02
09-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Black Market for trading units? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard; and I'm on the erkensang bashing thread.

Hey, starling, I'll trade you 2 light gunners for your p-91 pounder.

So essentially you will be allowing players with multiple devices to create new accounts and start at level 1 with 1000-2000 gold units. Like the Guiness gentlemen, BRILLIANT!

Edit: sorry for not seeing your post RamboII. But I agree with you.

If they do this, I might as well upgrade my iphone to the 5 or whatever and go from level 229 to 1 again.

Snipey
09-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Inventory organization from your list

My suggestion try to level health regen times like in crime city I think it's all the same. It's discouraging to see someone be able to score 70k WD points cus there regen is 10 min and another person to stay up all weekend and score 35k WD points because they can only attack ever 18m30 seconds. People will still buy plenty of gold especially with wins counting they will go crazy at the end of wars with gold to tey and win. but I think to many newer players will give up if they have to continue to spend alot of money to compete at a moderate level.

Snipey
09-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Also most can figure out how battle points are decided but I believe EVERYBODY is wondering if we could get some kind of explanation on WD point fluxuation

Kefa
09-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Hey all,

The developers have been discussing potential additions/changes to the game, and we would love to hear your feedback on these potential features/additions:

Yes. Any inventory system that allows searching and sorting would be most welcome.

No!! No no no.

Interesting... I'd love to hear more details about this before I commit, though.

Maybe... I really don't think Army Size is a critical issue.

Yes, but ONLY IF you pair it with a one-time ability to redistribute skill points for anyone who has already been playing and chose other categories because of the current influence level. Perhaps future redistribution of skill points could be a gold purchasable option, but it wouldn't be fair to increase the influence of certain skill points when so many people already have chosen based on the current mechanics unless you let them redistribute their skill points once when the update is released.

Nahhh... t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

Yes! Or 500... or 1000... or unlimited with a formula that once past 250 each new level requires twice the XP (or some increasing multiplier) as the last, so if it takes 2,500 XP to go from 251 to 251, it takes 5,000 to go from 251 to 252, and 10,000 to go from 251 to 252, etc etc indefinitely.

Nah

Why? So few can finish all the epic boss levels as it is.

IDk, maybe, but probably not. I think it could create more problems than it solves, like reducing the importance of carefully selecting candidates, encouraging lax participation, and may get complicated when large rewards are handed out to all guild members. Should *hidden* weak players receive reward units when the rest of the guild gave and took the hits to earn? I guess I'd need to know exactly how it would work. Does the hidden player still get to score points? It may work, if it's done exactly right.

In my opinion, these would be more useful at the moment before any of the above are implemented:

1. Reduce land expansion costs and times
Reduce cost and time by at least half so that we can build bases that actually look like something rather than just messy clusters of buildings. Currently expanding is so much slower than building that it's really not possible to arrange the buildings in a way that looks nice. Add surface textures like roads, path, etc., and let us make real bases. Either that, or make the expansion squares large enough for at least 4 new buildings each. This way we can create roads, paths, etc. and place our buildings in a way that looks nice. More fun.

2. Make Defense Buildings a % multiplier to defense stat rather than adding a few points:
Another thing that's been discussed here on the forum is defense buildings - adding 15 defense points with an expensive building is pretty pointless these days. So, first of all, make defense buildings a % multiplier rather than simply adding a few points.

Along with improved base layout...
3. add perimeter protection:
Also, If the above were done with the land expansion and adding road and path textures, you could also make fences and walls add a layer of protection.. like any building inside the perimeter of a fence or wall would have to have the fence or wall breached before the building could be raided, and give the fence & wall hit points that can be leveled up so that they are comparable with the strength of attack. A regular fence could be breached with one attack, then the buildings inside raided, while a level 7 security wall may need 3 or 4 attacks before it's breached.

Badass action man
09-09-2013, 09:50 PM
BLACK MARKET...GOD NO!, SORT INVENTORY HELLS YES (while you are at it fix the ally list).

Fix the WD POINT SYSTEM!. um i know fix the WD POINT SYSTEM and last but not least FIX THE WD POINT SYSTEM!

if you r going to upgrade the effect of skill points hows about making defence buildings more effective cause they are useless.

Badass action man
09-09-2013, 09:54 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66318-Loyal-fans-what-is-the-number-1-thing-that-would-make-MW-better

Roborhino
09-09-2013, 11:37 PM
1. Ability to store buildings, helps to reorg base...
2. Health Regen building like composites building..
3. Max Health Regen 50% ..
4. Restated ranks... Some of these you cannot get in a lifetime...
5. Gold confirm for energy and stamina increases..
6. Inventory sort by name, attack, defence...

Sure l can think of more...

Giedrybe
09-10-2013, 12:09 AM

Inventory sorting - by alphabet, by power, by date. Refills - nice idea for prizes. Depends in which events you can get those.

That changes balance towards newer/lower level players. I think nobody has really complained about 2000 units. With increasing/decreasing this number you can definitely change some balance, but actually I don't see any big point in doing this. Those who will get an increase, will be happy, while others will be crying and unhappy. So I think it would only create some mess and negative reaction which is always stronger than positive feedback.

Idea worth of getting deeper. A lot of depends on what are the bonuses and how easy/hard those are accessible for factions.
Another thing - many are asking about involving more strategy and team play into the game. How about planning some changes which would impact faction events like fvf or wd, inform IN ADVANCE (like 10-14 days or so), so that factions could try to organize themselves in order to prepare for it. This will give more opportunities for team work, better involvement etc, more time spent for MW.

See above.

Actually yes, but first you need to be 100% sure that you are able to control and to identify skill points hackers. Secondly this needs to be reflected in battle screen. For example if I have 100k defense and heavy amount of defensive skill points, somebody attacking me should get a battle report with his win/loss and my realistic defensive power with VISIBLE effect of defensive skill points included, like my defensive power is 200k instead of 100k visible in my profile. If we will continue to have losses like 800k attack loses against 550k defense (like I saw yesterday), it will only create huge mess and negativity. This is the game, where we want to relax, there is no place for negativity.

100% against. Many posts already stated the reasons.

There is no need for cap at all. Why to limit it at all? If skill points will get more value, when leveling gives the benefit of more skill points. It will also be a trade off between more skill points and less wdp. Between more bps earned in fvf and potentially stronger epic boss.

Don't understand that. How I can fill empty places with existing players? They are already in. All vacant spaces are filled with NEW players.

100% against that. 50 bosses - it is already hard job and quite a lot of time spent during those days for 50 battles against boss. It is also not extreme fun to do same thing again and again. On top of that, you are able to get 51st and so on bosses if you finish 50, just don't get extra prize for each 5 levels. I think more eb levels would favour a small group of already very strong players, why to increase the gap even more?

What is considered to be weakiest? In many cases the real target is not the weakiest. I don't see the big point here, it can work in good and bad way, so I would say better no. You can for example implement faction bonuses for increasing BPs and valor drop (like 5% for every level of upgrade), for reducing building upgrade time, reducing building upgrade costs. I would not touch stamina and energy regeneration.

Regarding inventory - besides sorting it, would be good to be able to see your last unit into the battle. Would be good to split inventory into used and retired, into attacking army and defensive army. You should be able to select some units and move them to "trash" folder. Not sell them, not dispose them, but take them out from what you see. Many would appreciate quite sophisticated inventory system. If we are "commanders of army", why we do so many things in blind way?

Brummied
09-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Hi all,

What a thread, most overall comment so far on black market trades: fear of hackers, fear of abuse, fear of stragey etc.. The most called for change by gold players I suspect, me as one of them for good reason I actually like the idea!
How it works.. When gree develop the army tool (implying more feature than just a list) so we can actually see what units are in the 2000 or more(army button in inventory maybe..) then we can tweak it by selling or trading in defunct units to add back into their source.. So in game cash units gain in game cash back, valour for valour and gold for gold, This way event units don't come into it!
As well as this the faction has a trading post, a place where units can be swapped amongst faction members, Whoooa I hear you say... But with sensible limits imposed it would be genius! If a third member of the faction is required to sanction any transaction then abuse can minimised, if faction cash is required to purchase the building (trading post) perhaps then we have something else to consider when buying bonuses for the faction. My stock pile alone would be a good incentive for in house faction competitions to encourage participation in the faction for reward, not that playing for top factions isn't enough just would be nice to be able to reward players in game instead of via PayPal or similar..
Will everyone use it? Then give it to us pls :D

sraghav42
09-10-2013, 12:53 AM
There is no need to increase epic bosses , 50 is just fine.

Who dares wins
09-10-2013, 01:15 AM

A black market for units? OMG, that would suck! The game isn't lopsided enough? The hackers will have a field day.

Any kind of inventory system would be helpful. Strongest to weakest, newest to oldest, alphabetical... anything. yea I agree an a-z system would be much more effective

ptong
09-10-2013, 02:27 AM
Suggest:

1. ability to collectively boot (all officers + leader) player from game during WD but not take in any if that's a consolation. This will stop people dead from becoming sleepers who weasel their way into higher level WD prizes without pulling any weight and throwing a lot of work by others out the window.

2. install a 'BLOCK' function on forums so we can choose who we'd like to see.

Increase max level - yes
Increase army size - yes
Black market - No
Skill point effect - Yes but can we make it transparent as to how it actually works please
Boss Level Increase - No

Upside (bouquet) for you guys: finally the stats on prizes are getting sane again which should lead to moderate stat increases rather then outrageous numbers! Makes the stat 'gini co-efficient' smaller and more enticing to players who are newer and/or struggling to get up there (which is now near impossible).

dpghost mobile
09-10-2013, 03:21 AM
Inventory system for all units - due for a long time
energy/stamina/health refills as prizes - rather low prize, what do you expect me to do for a health refill?
Reduce army size - no, what do you want to do with all the units we have acquired?
Limited time bonuses - again small prize, what do you expect us to do for it?
Increasing influence of attack and def skills - first of all do a daily check that nobody and I stress NOBODY, can hack it; then you may offer us a possibility to reshuffle the skills - for a price, and only once in a certain amount of time
Creating a black market where players can trade units - BAD IDEA , you can offer to buy back units at let's say half price
Increase cap level to 300 - why should there be a cap at all... let them grow BUT... what incentives you offer for higher level players? Because at the moment everybody tries to stop leveling up because your intelligent WD points score
Create bonus spots in the Guild that only can filled with new players - don't see the newness of the idea
Add more epic boss levels - really?
Guild bonus that hides the weakest - what do you want, no targets at all? straighten up the WD points then play with the other aspects.
More thoughts -
1. more information immediately on rival list, Att/Def, IPH, cash on hand, not very accurate - say with a +- 30%, charge us for a spy fee (game cash for example) for accurate info
2. there is little to be done with game cash, beyond faction bonuses, find an use for it, maybe new, better cash units

Gasser
09-10-2013, 03:55 AM
Vault increase.

Vault increase.

Vault increase.

Ter
09-10-2013, 04:01 AM

--omg YES. Also show a/d points for prizes during quests.

NO

Tell us more..

Could be ok.

- could work, give us some more infor about how it works.

--Depends. Within Faction it might work. Possibly a market for unavailable buildings from previous wars.

Explain more.

NO or make them a little more attainable.

NO

Add a Canadian nation flag.

sjekkie
09-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Increase level to 300
Increase max army to 2500
The black market looks nice
The stamina enery health prizes are great

And as an extra we like the dutch flag addad

jchow69
09-10-2013, 04:20 AM
How about da ability to change names for free every week like in War of Nations? And make it so dat da boost units float around once in a while in LTQs. Give people more of a reason to do them, for dat 10% health regen gain.

HGF69
09-10-2013, 04:27 AM
1st off sort the imbalance to HLPs who score rubbish points during WD event.
More boosts, and new different boosts.
Two buildings upgrading at once.
Gold buildings.
Increase level to 500.

Oh yeah, give the paying public some assurance that hackers are being dealt with.

HGF69
09-10-2013, 04:28 AM
I'll bet out of all of the ones that CJ suggested that the Black Market gets developed, if it hasn't already been!

Rotti
09-10-2013, 04:38 AM
I think black market trade is a terrible idea that will be exploited. Increasing levels in the epic boss isn't a good idea because as stated so few people can finish them. Limited time bonuses I can see the benefit in why I would work hard for it. I think skills points already away battles way to much. I would look at increasing the effectiveness of the defence buildings. They don't do anything to assist your defence against raid and there is no reason to really buy them.

Some good suggestions though such as increasing the cap on allies
To 3000 and level to 300. That would rejuvenate the high level players.

Rotti
09-10-2013, 04:39 AM
Good ideas HGF 69. And your probably right about the black market because those that are most likely to benefit have the most away with Gree.

Air Force Vet
09-10-2013, 04:50 AM
Need to increase the influence of attack and defense. I've spent so much skill points on these when I should have increased my energy.

Captain B
09-10-2013, 05:01 AM
My 2 cents..
1) Many of my team have loose change in gold, e.g An amount lower than you can buy anything with. Could we consider a faction gold vault and some gold faction bonuses at varying level?
2) Faction ranks: Increase the number of ranks in the faction and actually give them some useful power such as wall building, may be also consider battle ribbons to awards to all in a campaign. Not new but worth restating
3) Please, please, please allow me to have one button that put out a battle call to all team members
4) Why don't we have a league system? Respect to those who are top 100, but us teams in the middle or low echelons wil never acquire the bonus units the top teams get. Why not have leagues where the bonus units are still top prize but available to more factions. Might generate more competition for the top. Say 3 leagues, that should be enough for dip to come top in each.
5) Consider players time, current events are good but absolutely relentless. Give us a few days of rest or reduce the event time by cutting out Mondays. Most of us fund our habits using real world money, my boss is getting suspicious and I'm running out of relatives who are feeling unwell and require my constant reassurance. He already knows my wife and kids left due my gaming habit.
6) Definitely liking the team events thing. More please but perhaps if you could tap the event menu and have an explanation of how it will work there? As a faction leader this would really aid planning
7) Already been said but half the cash or gold value back of redundant units would be good
8) Why is casualty rate a faction upgrade, give us something new
9) donation ranking, nice but would really like a tracker additio that tells me how much by each player donated per week rather than screen shot and spread sheets
If you can consider the ideas of all the players giving feed back, tell us which you can do and which are cloud cuckoo land it would be a great help. Thx for your time

Twist of Cain
09-10-2013, 05:07 AM
I would like to be able to win skill points as an award.

Mcdoc
09-10-2013, 05:20 AM
Seems like we already have a lop-sided system for those at the top who have every bonus available and would just get these on top - unless they were part of LTQs where every player had an equal chance to get them - not just in the Auction crate events or WD events - where a lower player has no chance of getting them. LTQ prizes are the great equalizer in the game - BUT they are also a primary source of Stat inflation which has killed Kingdom Age.

We are actually very proud of our top 2000 units. If anything - make the battle result screen have a "list more" option at the bottom (like you do to list more of your Allies List) so WE can take a moment to see our Top 2000 inventory all the way down. It gives us a chance to gloat over our inventory - love them - but also - to see where we are on the bottom so we can better choose to buy Cash Units / Valor Units / or if you aren't going to give us 40 million dollar cash units with 950/1150 stats - then we know we can only improve our stats with Gold Units. This also allows us to poke and prod our enemies inventory and be motivated over our jealousy of what units we don't have - AND this will also allow us to spot potential inventory hackers for you :)

Also - on this idea - in our news feed - when we lose to someone - let us click on each listing in the news feed and see the "Battle Result" screen on the losing/defensive side so we can see how our defensive army is stacked and can therefore beef up our defensive forces :)

Nah - I would rather know my bonuses - and not have to play games to remember which ones were temporary.

SURE - but again - give us the ability to see all the way down to the 2500th unit so we know what we bring into the battles - and where we can beef up our stats

Rumor has it these skill points have been completely disabled due to the inability to stop the stat hackers. If you're going to mess with the stats - then please do away with the stat swing that makes us occasionally lose against someone with 300k less stats AND makes us have such a swing in WD points during battles. HONESTLY - getting 410 WD off a target followed by 230 WD on the next attack inspires us to spend LESS gold - not more.

THIS killed Diablo 1 & 2 when people would list an Uber item on eBay for $20 to $110. Right now - hackers only get the satisfaction of beating the system for a short while until enough people report them and they get banned or whatever you do to them (we keep seeing the same hackers over and over and over so we wonder if you just give them a slap on the wrist). Once hackers realize they can make $100 to $500 a day in REAL Money off selling hacked items on eBay - then a majority of your profits will now end up in the pockets of hackers. Which is easier - spend $300 on 3 vaults of Gold to work hard and earn a prize - or spend $75 on eBay and get it in 3 minutes? Seriously a bad idea - you're only going to encourage hackers - and you're going to divert money away from Gree.

Yes please - it is getting crowded at the top. A bump in levels every 6 months is probably a good plan if you want to extend the life of the game.

New player - as in one created less than 30 days ago? What does this mean - who does this benefit? You would have to sell us on the logic behind this idea

Seriously - we were pissed when you raised it from 35 to 50. We will gladly give you our money in other ways that don't piss us off (see additional ideas)

This kinda defeats the point of building a team. WD points are already hard to come by when you face teams that have everyone over 1.5 million defense (I know - a Top Tier problem) - but seriously - lower stat players don't have a place in the Top tiers until they have been developed enough to run with the big dogs. All you will do is encourage Top players to bring in their own LLP's - which will in turn - make their Level 10 player grow to 500k stats in 3 events and now the game will be lop-sided at all tiers.

Some other Ideas to pitch to your dev team:

1) Personal LTQ prizes to the WD events
OK - here is an idea that got some GREAT response:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66689-How-about-Personal-Prizes-in-WD
This thread is about adding Personal LTQ prizes to the WD events to encourage each person to reach for Wins vs the overall Faction LTQ prizes which allow someone to ride the coat tails of their team mates. Check it out - lots of support for this idea.

2) Replace the concrete rewards in the LTQ events (every other goal) with HIGH cash awards - like 10 million - progressing to 25 Million - 50 million - 75 million - 100 million - etc - until you get to a 300 million prize. This will help people buy the LE Cash buildings - help people donate big bucks to their faction to expand more team mates - and put more incentive to locate people over-vault who just won big cash. Eventually - people will BUY GOLD in order to win big Cash - vs making the decision to NOT Buy Gold because you wanted to Buy Cash to do an LE Cash Bldg upgrade - since your current Gold Bonus program doesn't include cash purchases :/ - WE have to make a decision - and I am more likely to buy 10 vaults of gold if that covers my needs for cash units / upgrades - but not likely to buy 5 vaults of cash.

3) Make the in-game cash worth something by adding MORE units that cost 8 million (110/140 stats) / 12 million 260/310 stats) / 25 million (410/530 stats) / all the way up to 75 million (1400/ 1650 stats). Be smart about it too - make a few units that are super defense - like 400/1200 - and others stacked on attack - 1200/375 - so people will be motivated to eventually purchase two different Armies - one for attacking (top 2500 units) and another set of units stacked for defense. If you put out units that are close in stat ration (i.e. 800/950) then those units will appear in both my attack army and my defense army - BUT - if you give me enough diverse stats units - it will make MORE sense to develop to entirely different Armies. Make the cash have some real buying power! Oh yeah - units costing over 20 million should definitely be indestructible or at least a new category of Super Low Casualty rate that is SO close to indestructible

4) Allow us the option to SPEND GOLD to Instantly Collect a Cash Building. This would essentially be the easiest way to crossover the Cash / Gold bonus issue. Make it in-line with the current cash cost - which seems like a full vault is about 120 hours of IPH - so make the Gold to get the instant cash somewhere close to the current cash price to avoid a cash inflation. This will also help us sync up our collection times on all of our buildings - which for some - may be the primary benefit of this feature

See - if you let us - we will gladly tell you what it takes for us to give you more of our money :)

Procyon
09-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Any kind of inventory system would be helpful. Strongest to weakest, newest to oldest, alphabetical... anything.

Couldn't agree more. It's the simple things that make the most impact.

SGT Rud
09-10-2013, 05:30 AM
Personally I would like to see a system set up to sort your inventory, with some sort of way I could see all my units I take to battle. I would like to see some stamina and energy bonuses. I would rather see them come as a LE faction bonus instead of a LE building at one point. Once you purchase the LE faction bonus, you can upgrade it for units given to the whole faction, all the way to 6.

I would rather see this as an increase of allies. More to instead of 500, take the number to 750 which would increase the army size to 3000. But make it to where you can hold 2000 indestructable units, and 500 cash units, and 500 valor units. If you only have 400 valor units, cash units can take their place. If you only have 1800 indestructables, then 200 valor units can take their place, but not in reverse.

This is an extremely good idea. However, you should also make a new boss tier for levels 200-250 and 250-300. With that in mind, you should also extend the invasion valor mission set past level 200 and then take it all the way to 300.

This is an interesting concept. Such that a player can only be added to that spot if they are between levels 1-15?

Make a Assistant Faction Leader who can also purchase bonuses. Make it to where Officers and leaders are the only ones who can declare war. Create a battle chat between the two factions in battle, but only officers and leaders can chat, or just the leader of each faction.

Camping Dave
09-10-2013, 05:32 AM
Better cash units would get my vote. A general refresh, like when the level increased to 250 (increased vault, new cash/valour units, etc) would be good. Hmm maybe not the vault though...

Like all your ideas apart from extra boss levels and a black market. The black market would really skew the game - everyone with 2 accounts would have a massive advantage, on top of the other problems raised.

SGT Rud
09-10-2013, 05:32 AM
Considering the pros and cons of the differences between FvF and WD. How about support for a combination of the two events. Trying to determine who is the better faction is and will always be, those who spend the most win. However, you can alter it just a bit, where that still happens, but puts a more competitive nature to those who play free, and awards teamwork.

Move the FvF faction ranks page to WD, then we can all see where we stand in comparision to other factions around us, not just in top spots.
Instead of a fortification, followed by a command center. The health level of the fortifications should be increased, and behind it the faction base. You could even create a faction bonus to increase the strength of fortifications. It could be a map level, but the buildings there are the faction boosts. Ie: able to take down and lower there faction bonus of ground defense. Each hit awards WD points, the final blow is 2x the first two blows. You use energy to do this. Once taken down, the defensive leader is the only one who can bring them back up, but it cannot be done during a battle. The faction base is a selection on the info page in the faction section of your menu.
Once you take down the DL, you get the option to attack or PA everyone else. (WHO THE HECK IS PA ANYONE ELSE) Give the option to travel to the opponents base and raid his buildings. Each hit is also calculated with WD points. You will use stamina to do this. You can also hit the opponent via attack through this page, however, it should be ¼ of the health hits from the main WD page.
Move the individual rewards from FvF over to WD as well.
Swap over to where the defensive leader can also purchase fortifications and bonuses, or just fortifications. But if you just do fortifications, then create an new rank of AFL (assistant faction leader) who can fulfill the duties of faction leader if he is away.
Change the way you win lose fights, if you win. If you win the battle, you either get an extra 1000 WD points. This should encourage everyone to try as hard as they can to win each battle.

At this point, you can remove the faction part of the FvF and just consider it a individual BP race. No more faction frizes there, just for individuals. Newly called the IvI tournament. With the newly created WD, it puts forth all your resources, not just your health.
Th new WD battles should also be extended to 2 hrs instead of just one, so it gives you the ability to spend all your teams resources.

Badass action man
09-10-2013, 06:01 AM
Test it before you release it!!!

keeskiller
09-10-2013, 06:30 AM

Oeh yeas greaty idea. But indeed as said before, but just to upgrade the need for it. Aphabetical, or strongest-weakest or -newest-oldest units.

no..

And how would you fill this in?

yes, well i agree to this, but doesn't this make the stats difference between rivals even more? So, hmm bring back to 1000 i don't think that is a good idea either, than you have 100% gold/loot units.. hmm diffecult..

hmm i don't like this idea. What is the point of trading units? Only thing is that you can trade units with good against? And you can trade units with Health regen? Well not a good idea.. Some players will benefit to much from this...

perfect for the HHP.. and gives more activity to those that are close or on level 250.

not sure with how this is? increase the max members from 60?? Or when you have 42/42 members, you can get an additional 2 or 4 spots for new members? To prove themselves before joining??

i think 50 is enough.. having trouble with getting to 40 so.. not neccecerally for me

or the HHP's with lower stats haha

Edit: I would love to see more Ranks in the Faction. Not just Members, Officers DL and Leader.. maybe be creative on this one, seeing some of the other guys already done this.
When new members reqruit i can only see their level. Maybe it is good to get the option to click on their profiles and check the stats, this way i don't need to Kick out other members first..

MaroonMonsoon
09-10-2013, 06:38 AM
A black market for trading units, what could possibly go wrong with that concept?SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA! I KNOW POCKET EMPIRES HAD 0 PROBLEMS, AND 0 CHEATING WITH THEIR BLACK MARKET. :p

Adm.J
09-10-2013, 07:51 AM
If more robust inventory system means a better way to find/sort, then yes.

Energy/stamina/health refills as prizes? Maybe, or just a roughly equivalent amount of gold to let each player put the emphasis where needed.

Reduction in max army size? Not at all. Increase would be better.

Don't think I like the idea of limited time bonuses.

I don't know that increasing the influence of skill points is needed, but letting us see how it influences a bit more would be extremely helpful

Forget the Black Market, but let us sell unneeded or unwanted units back like we do with buildings.

A Level Cap increase would probably be fine as long as something is done about the way WD points are handed out (you know theres a month-long thread on just that waiting for one of you guys to reply to).

Need a little more info on new player bonus guild spots.

Neutral on more epic boss levels

Hiding players? Maybe.

Web323
09-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Introduce a limited time offer of a United Nations flag that allows you to Select three nations & their bonuses.

Generik79
09-10-2013, 08:53 AM
The two most important changes aren't listed here:

1. ALTER THE WD POINTS SYSTEM: you are sooner or later driving away from spending most of your highest level players. I don't mind a raise in the level cap if its associated with a change in the WD system. A level 250 shouldn't average 240 while a noob level 101 averages 340. That is FAR TOO WIDE A SPREAD. Fix it.

2. Find a way to bring back transfers. This should probably be a top 3 priority.

cage
09-10-2013, 09:05 AM
I think there should be another tier in the boss event. Someone at level 151 shouldn't face the same boss as someone at 250. That being said, there don't need to be anymore epic boss levels. 50 is plenty.

I also like the idea of increasing the level cap to 300.

If a more robust inventory system means units would be listed in some sort of order that would allow me to find units without scanning hundreds of pages... I'm all for it.

Cmdr_Vessery
09-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Adding a level increase sounds like a reasonable thing to do at this point. With that in mind, also create another tier with the epic boss event to follow inline with the max level increase.

tier 151-200
tier 201-250
tier 251-300

And with that max level increase, make an adjustment to the "whale" zone as well. As a matter of fact, remove the whale zone all together. The rivals that you see should be based on your level and the number of allies that you are currently holding.

Inventory sorting - Yes, please..

Black Market sounds fun, but could get out of hand easily.

My2cents

dawson
09-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Instead of showing my top 45 units. The bottom 45 brought to war would be more helpful. That way we would know what would help us. Or just add the 2000th unit

Normnutman
09-10-2013, 09:49 AM
The ability for the faction to give money back to players. This will encourage people to spend gold to complete a building if they can afford the next one. You can even make it a "loan" feature, but if too difficult to track, personally dont care. To avoid an unscrupulous leader from running off with x billion in the bank, make is so two or three officers have to agree. There may be some abuse, but any leader who takes off with the cash would be factionless once they left and good luck finding a home.

Vault increase again, but in $10 million increments. Hated that $6m each time stuff. Hard to bank enough to get past level three or four in most cases without getting hammered.

A gold generating building would be nice. Even if just one to ten bricks based on upgrades. People willing to buy a golden building with gold with undoubtedly spend more gold during a war to drive up points creating more competition thus more $$ to Gree.

Make it so $$ and valor units mean something. Say 1500 max units can be indestructible units, with the remaining 500 as a combo of cash / valor.

No black market. You will effectively kill the game and everyone will start over and load up their Jr. accounts.

More faction oriented goals. Personally i am getting bored with pvp and ltqs.

Cheapen the price of expansion. I like the idea of making your base look unique by adding roads and stuff.

Have an inventory system for buildings. It's hard to move stuff around and rearrange if you don't have the excess capacity. When in inventory, it can only stay there a limited time to avoid people from going on vacation and hiding everything.

Make skill points mean something that can be tangibly measured.

No concrete as prizes. It discourages gold use. I know it does for me when I use it and get 10x gold. Who really cares...

Push notification option for battle declared.

Inventory management system as commented numerous times.

Serious F
09-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Since most of the players voted against the black market I am sure we will get one...nonsense. And this would ruin the game. Listen to the players GREE

level cap beyond 250?
Yes please...why the hell a level cap...

Increase Boss levels?
NO

some newer ideas...posted hundreds of times before :)
-Concrete factory - cost 50mil - 24h building. Level 1 = 1 concrete / Level 10 = 10 concrete

-Gold mine - cost 250 gold - 48h building. Level 1 = 1 gold / Level 10 = 10 gold

-Statue of Valor - cost 100mil - 12h building. Level 1 = 1 valor / Level 10 = 10 Valor

-Health regen boost building - cost 200 gold. Level 1 = 1% / Level 10 = 10%

-upgrade speed boost building - cost 90mil - Level 1 = 1% / Level 10 = 10%

And in my mind is a list of hundreds of other ideas...maybe Gree wants to contact me ;)
I have some money making ideas too :)

Ghost-12
09-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Well glad to see some improvements BUT some of the features you mention arent going to work well at all.

Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes = Good for People that cant
make it to Top 400 on WD and doesn't get health regen units (on all WD events)...
new improved inventory system a BIG Yes!

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000= No opinion!

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events= We can always try for a week and see how this work or not
work at all.

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 = okay so you wanted to reduce from 2000 to 1000 and now you changed your mind to increased it by 500? O.o

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill = No opinion.

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units = NEGATIVE!!!
this is a BIG nooo. Why? like one said above People that aren`t using all their
units can create a second account also known as LLP and give those units to it,
having the advantage over other people who are trying their best to acquire
similar units on main accounts...

-Increase Level Cap to 300 = Dont see nothing wrong with this one :)

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players= No opinion.

-Add more epic boss levels= what for?
just add better units at each lv we currently have now.

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. =Strong top factions wont effect this i think... better for upcoming factions...

Captnmorgan
09-10-2013, 10:28 AM
No to the black market. That will just make it pointless to play anymore. I can just transfer everything to my Jr acct and start over and beat up all the new players with ease.

Yes increase the level cap. Higher the better.

A vault increase would be great too. 90 mil doesn't buy many of the upgrades much anymore with how expensive the LE buildings are.

More faction based events would be great. The team aspect of this has totally changed the way I play.

A little break in between things. My phone and wife can only handle so much. I don't need to have my phone glued to my hand every second I'm awake. Yes, I know that's a personal choice.

dawson
09-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Would like to upgrade more than one building at a time.

Thief
09-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Hey all,

These would be cool. I would assume we could "Save" Such prizes? With that being said hacking such prizes would be my primary concern especially health refills as we have seen lots of stamina and energy hacks in the past.

With all of the units coming out the door i don't see the need to reduce max army size. Perhaps an ability to choose what army size we WANT to bring to battle (maybe 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 increments) so that way we feel we have more control and don't have to delete allies.

Cool idea. I'm all for different bonuses that are only good for certain events.

Figured this would happen over time anyways. It feels more natural than decreasing army size but don't see it as a must right now.

Considering there doesn't appear to be any influence yes....but again lets not make it some Unkown usefulness. Lets be open and upfront on what this will mean for the community. Its also frustrating for those that have allocated skill points and are locked in. I have many unallocated points for this very reason as i've seen many of my friends waste points in the end.

Of all the things in MW i absolutely HATE this idea. The game isn't secure enough to allow this to function. Next thing you know everyone has all the health regen units they bought on the black market from some hacker (not saying its the fault of the people purchasing because they don't know any better)

Seems like a must have. Keep the game moving forward. In fact i would advocate this needs to happen and the rivals lists to be slightly adjusted.

New Players meaning what? Under 6 Months? Under lvl 50? Have never been in a guild? Interesting and unique idea but needs some more details.

I think this is a given as yes 50 bosses will become easy. I think the Tier Structure should change to include 201-250 and 251-300 (assuming this is a new tier...also probably not popular for those lvl 201+ but it would follow a pattern) If you do add more boss levels i think that the final boss should also include some sort of bonus unit (or bonus of some sort) Everything else in this game tends to have Bonuses attached if your going to make more levels (and i will assume more difficult) then i would also suggest that there be Bonuses attached to that final unit. Give people a reason to spend some gold because right now they are just getting raw stats.

Don't see this as being very useful. The design of WD is to hit players X amount of lvs Higher than you. Hiding the weakest player does very little unless they are also a high lvl. Perhaps the faction leader gets to choose one player that can be hidden from the enemy? (Not the DL obviously...as i can see all sorts of issues with that)

Response to each idea

Johnson_Jr
09-10-2013, 11:04 AM
a lot of good ideas, but i just want to see, collect,move my limited time buildings.... thx!

Xeon
09-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Inventory sort features; alphabetical, highest stats, etc. Such a pain trying to find a unit you just received from an event and have to scroll through your inventory to find it. On that note, how about being able to click on a unit that shows up in the splash screen after you are awarded it so you can see the stats of it?

Would also be nice to somehow have your 2000th unit highlighted so we know what it is.

Morphlingman
09-10-2013, 12:06 PM
-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes = Yes

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000 = No

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events = Sure

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 = No

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill = Yes 100%

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units = Depends if its can be protected from hackers

-Increase Level Cap to 300 = Yes

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players = Maybe

-Add more epic boss levels = No

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. = Maybe

You forgot the most important thing to add. Adjust WD points, this is the only game ive ever played that punishes you for gaining levels. Now that ive reached max level, its not worth it for me to buy gold and pound away on opponents, when the scores i receive are so low compared to my teammates. IMO thats the most important thing that needs to be adjusted.

Matt8826
09-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Finally, some good ideas

Dadino
09-10-2013, 12:52 PM
-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes - Don't like it

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000 - Bad idea we worked too hard at building 2000 to give it up

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events - could be cool

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 - nope same issue as with decreasing

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill - nope just would cause more whining than we already have

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units - Nope too many unintended downsides

-Increase Level Cap to 300 - yes a must at some point soon

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players - nope seems too just kill the faction competitive spirit

-Add more epic boss levels - nope takes too long to finish 50 already

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - nope weak idea

Dickwad
09-10-2013, 02:18 PM
A gold building that is similar to the composites factory but is for attack.

britton
09-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Inventory - YES, Yes, yes
Reduce Army - No
LTB - ok
Increase Army - ok
Increase A/D skill - Yes
Black Market - NO
Level Cap - Why does one exist??(adjust who can see who)
Guild Bonus Spot for New Players - No
More boss levels - meh
Guild Bonus That Hides Weakest Player - meh

D1E Luke
09-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Increase level level capacity to 300 and add more health units in LTQ's.

Ivan the Dictator
09-10-2013, 03:09 PM

Definitely!

NO NO NO NO!

Would be very interesting. I like.

An increase of army size over time should be implemented. For example: now its 2000, every 6 months it should increase by 250 or every 3 months. There can be many possibilities with this one.

YES! For all the people who invest in attack and defense it will greatly help them! Like me :)

:mad: HATE THIS. Why is it even being brought up? I bet it was one of those many SUP's. :mad:

I also think that this should be increased over time by itself with a nifty reward at the end. Like increase by 5 levels every month. Or increase by 25 every 3 months. Or increase by 50 every 6 months. Just like army size, there could be a lot of opportunities with this one.

We need more details on this one in order to want it. But I'm guessing the idea will be like creating a separate Modern War from the rest. So then might as well just create a second Modern War and transfer all the newbies onto there! Or just delete every ones stats on this Modern War and start again! But i doubt anyone will like that. Just throwing out random ideas out there since CJ and everyone at Gree are wondering what we really want for this game and what we think about their new ones lol. Moving on...

After some time, level 50 will be a piece of cake for a lot of players. I already see posts up on the forums of people getting to 50 on the first or second day! WOAH! So in about 3 months they should increase it. Just not yet.

I say every war, at random, to hide any of the players. Would make the wars more INTENSE!

Ivan the Dictator
09-10-2013, 03:11 PM
A gold building that is similar to the composites factory but is for attack.

This!!! What a wonderful idea that never crossed my mind :eek:

Sumiala
09-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Re VAULT.

As opposed to further vault increases, why don't you think about being able to vault money above the 90 M, but at a cost of 10%.
E.g. If I have 100 M, with a vault of 90 M, I am 10 M over-vaulted. I can protect this money too (maybe in a different named vault) but it will cost me 10% of 10 M, which is 1 M. So effectively in my vault goes only 9 M, and the 1 M is scrapped. Of course, the % could be something else.

S&H Max
09-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Guys I dont think we will see a biger vault, its called modern war not modern camping so the vault limit need to stay kind of low to force people to over-vault, if not PVP lose almost all is point!

Thunder Child
09-10-2013, 07:25 PM
-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes - YES

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000 - ABSOLUTELY NOT

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events - GREAT IDEA

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 - ABSOLUTELY NOT

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill - YES

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units - ABSOLUTELY NOT

-Increase Level Cap to 300 - MUST, and ASAP

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players - NO

-Add more epic boss levels - NO THANK YOU

-Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - SILLY IDEA

MagnusDux
09-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Yup, what she said +1

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes - YES

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000 - ABSOLUTELY NOT

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events - GREAT IDEA

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 - ABSOLUTELY NOT

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill - YES

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units - ABSOLUTELY NOT

-Increase Level Cap to 300 - MUST, and ASAP

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players - NO

-Add more epic boss levels - NO THANK YOU

-Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - SILLY IDEA

Nethershade
09-10-2013, 08:07 PM
yes to increase skill points influence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blodiea
09-10-2013, 08:53 PM
How about use the leader board interface from fvf for the wd.
I would like to see who in what faction are scoring what points.

thunder
09-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Stop treating your level 250 players badly. Poor wd points why should they be punish?
I know u dont want them beating up on low level layers they should get low points for that. But when a lev250 player hits another 250 player he ahouldnt get low points

CaptChaos
09-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Steroid Elixer that jacks up Attack stat for a limited time while in pvp. Sometimes that extra boost could make all the difference in WD.

Pro
09-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Wasnt there a thread ealier this year asking for player ideas and feedback?

I would like to see stable WD points, the battle points are consitent from hit to hit make the WD points just as consistent.
If medpacks were reduced to 10-15 gold or 8 hits for 25 gold I think some of the free players may be inclined to spend a little money on the game.
How would the black market work? Would purchases be with game cash,real cash or gold?
Allow the Leader to appoint a co-leader who can build fortifications and/or add more of a faction rank structure. An attack building like the composite building would be nice.
Raise the number of troops and levels.

LazyJD
09-10-2013, 11:29 PM
First off, lets get all of the positive improvements in KA rolled into MW, duh! This includes the options of hiding faction alerts, sorting unit inventories by a/d, and having rivals listed by level and not allies in WD events.

Second, have individual goals during WD events, such as attack wall x number of times or PA DL x number of times or defeat x number of rivals or earn x number of WD points. This would reward players for being good teammates during WD events.

Third, give an option of a shield around your base to prevent raiding or attacks for x number of hours or days. These can be earned through events or bought with gold or MW cash.

Fourth, add more faction bonuses. Add a bonus to increase WD pts per attack, wall strength, and wall attacking strength just like CC, duh.

Fifth, when returning to your base you should be zoomed out, not zoomed in.

Sixth, add new LE buildings over the water. Lots of empty space there.

Seventh, please show how much time the elite boss event lasts for under the goals section.

Eighth, please list what type of event (boss event, faction LTQ, etc.) each one is under the "mission plan" so that we can plan ahead better. Sometimes it is not obvious.

Lastly, please add the option of donating gold to the faction for the sole purpose of the officers giving health fills to members during WD events. That way the team decides who is to use the health refills to benefit the team the most. I hate seeing high level players wasting gold and getting very little in WD points.

GLove1
09-11-2013, 04:32 AM
How about adding better cash units to compete with the gold units? Until you find better ways to spend cash, these huge incomes will become obsolete because there will be nothing to spend money on. Oh except more money buildings!!!

Mcdoc
09-11-2013, 04:38 AM
How about adding better cash units to compete with the gold units? Until you find better ways to spend cash, these huge incomes will become obsolete because there will be nothing to spend money on. Oh except more money buildings!!!Exactly! What a contradiction - the only thing I currently use money for is to upgrade LE $$$ Buildings - so I can get more $$$ - but still have nothing to spend it on - LoL

MoD
09-11-2013, 05:33 AM
***** FEEDBACK ON CJ's IDEAS *****

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us and letting us influence development.

Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes
Inventory system: YES (shall be kind of sortable)
Refill prizes: DON'T CARE

Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000
NO (i like McDoc's idea of seeing more than 45 armies in the attack report)

Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events
NO

Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500
YES

Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill
YES (if they work properly and are visible in the battle report)

Creating a Black Market where players can trade units
NO (lot's of previous posts show where it could go wrong. If this market was just for individual players to give back units to gree and get some refund, then YES)

Increase Level Cap to 300
YES (better: no level cap)

Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players
NO (as long as it is not outlined what that will look like)

Add more epic boss levels
NO

Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination
NO

***** ADDITIONAL IDEAS *****

1 - Boss Event Tiers
From Lv 100 up a tier each 50 Lv's

2 - WD Health (more hits per health)
Allow more attacks per health in WD events (e.g. 25 = 1 hit per gold). So attendance at events will be more of a deciding parameter. Gold players will still spend gold. The others would not sit around useless during most of a battle.

3 - Individual WD Prizes (from McDoc)
Would really be a game changer. As it is now I level up twice at every WD event by just trying to help my faction (and scoring +300k WD points). Free players can camp during WD events and get the same prize in the end. So I loose twice.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l-Prizes-in-WD

4 - End Punishing of High Levels
It should be of some benefit to go on in the game and level up. not the opposite. Even worse: you get prizes for levelling up but get punished in events. Absurd.

5 - Gold Vault in Faction
Some faction already pool gold. That could be a good thing (say someone is on vacation during WD event, donating a vault of gold and leader/officers assign the gold to the attending players).

6 - Energy-, Stamina-, Gold-, Construction Time-, Health-Building
Can be bought with gold or high amount of cash. Could even be LE buildings instead of cash buildings.

7 - High Quality Cash- and Valor-Units
Units that are strong enough to find their way into the top 2000 of a well sorted inventory.

8 - More Time Between WD Events
1 WD event each month should be sufficient. Better all 6 weeks. We all have real lives. We will all burn out at the current speed of events.

9 - Times without events
Allow some rest. 2 or 3 days of no events can do wonders.

10 - Push Notification For Chat
Leader and officer can send a push message to all faction members that comes up even when game is closed. Could come in handy at war times.

11 - WD-Points System
Don't punish high level players that hard. Refine that system.

12 - Communication About Events
Communicate events upfront so players and factions can plan better. Also show LTQ prizes upfront. We will find out anyway and share. So why letting us suffer?

My 2 cents, thank you for considering.

Adm.J
09-11-2013, 05:55 AM
Fix, or at least explain, the WD points before you go creating more problems! You've ignored this thread for an entire month now (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64146-Gree-can-you-explain-the-WD-points-system), yet come to us asking for input? We're giving you our input! Stop ignoring it!

Badass action man
09-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Fix, or at least explain, the WD points before you go creating more problems! You've ignored this thread for an entire month now (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64146-Gree-can-you-explain-the-WD-points-system), yet come to us asking for input? We're giving you our input! Stop ignoring it!

Here here.......

Joh
09-11-2013, 07:39 AM
higher stat units in the store, would like to see a consolation unit for every 25 lvls or so. To many people afraid of leveling up,
Lvl 25 200/200
Lvl 50 500/500
Lvl 75 750/900
Lvl 100 1000/900
Lvl 125 1500/1500
Lvl 150 2000/2000 +1 eng
Lvl 175 2500/2500 5%alliance def
Lvl 200 3000/3000 upgrade 2 build same time
Lvl 225 4500/4500 30% cash boost
Just an example👆and of course lvl 250 personel would get all these, (I'm lvl 155 so I'm not looking to get a bulk of units at once, want something to work for)
Lvl cap at 500
No black market
50 bosses is fine
Would like to see top 25 units brought to battle and bottom 25, don't need to look through 2000 or 2500 units used

mickymacirl
09-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Answer emails when they are sent to you and stop closing tickets without response just because you don't like the content.

Max Power
09-11-2013, 07:49 AM
See the "start the game in zoom out" thread.

Dom3
09-11-2013, 08:02 AM
-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes - yes

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000 - no

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events - no

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 - yes

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill - yes

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units - no

-Increase Level Cap to 300 - yes

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players - no

-Add more epic boss levels - Make a 201-250 bracket for increase in difficulty

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - yes

My thoughts

Sgt Squirrel
09-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Thanks Gree for considering all these.

First off, I really like McDocs posted ideas (it was too long to quote).

See the "start the game in zoom out" thread.

Agree with the zoom out

higher stat units in the store, would like to see a consolation unit for every 25 lvls or so. To many people afraid of leveling up,
Lvl 25 200/200
Lvl 50 500/500
Lvl 75 750/900
Lvl 100 1000/900
Lvl 125 1500/1500
Lvl 150 2000/2000 +1 eng
Lvl 175 2500/2500 5%alliance def
Lvl 200 3000/3000 upgrade 2 build same time
Lvl 225 4500/4500 30% cash boost
Just an example��and of course lvl 250 personel would get all these, (I'm lvl 155 so I'm not looking to get a bulk of units at once, want something to work for)
Lvl cap at 500
No black market
50 bosses is fine
Would like to see top 25 units brought to battle and bottom 25, don't need to look through 2000 or 2500 units used

Agree, and like the idea that it starts providing some incentive to level up.

v8mustang
09-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Yes, bring back the game transfers. This was the most easiest way you can use rather than having to use a computer to restore or whatever the method is available.

As for any changes being made to the game. I honestly don't care. Changes always happens, whether you like it or not.

CaseyF
09-11-2013, 10:02 AM
That would definitely be a neat and fun additional feature.

No. There are so many units available in the game, the more army the more variation in stats and ability to improve them.

Meh. Would rather you focus on some other feature.

Yeah. Adds more variation in stats.

The skill points have a decent amount of impact, too much and you will frustrate players. It's already frustrating to lose to people with 50k stats below yours.

Absolutely NOT. This makes no sense. This would allow players to game the system and make it extremely unfair. This will surely drive people away. Do not do this. This takes away from the strategy of the game.

Definitely! More levels gives higher level players something to work towards.

Nah.

Sure, why not?

No. Again this takes away from the strategy part of the game. Finding the weak players is a integral part of WD. Having the weakest links be hidden would just take away the fun.

Nick416
09-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Increasing attack and defense from skill points sounds good along with more units. Maybe the levels could be upped from 250 to 300 or 350. The black market sounds good as well.

jorge54
09-11-2013, 11:20 AM
The first section is only going to comment on your list:
In line with Stat-Inflation the 2 givens that I see are:
Increase Level Cap to 300
Increase the Army Size

I think Adding more Guild bonuses would be a good thing whatever you decide they are:
Hiding players, I would say the guild should be able to pick the players that get hidden. Like picking the Defense Leader.

Definately would like a better inventory system, and I like the Prize refills.

More Epic Boss Levels. I think it would be a fine idea.

Second Section are new/tweeked ideas:
Guild bonuses to reduce Stamina regeneration, and Health Regeneration time.

A new Attack bonus building for all attack.
A new set of Defense bonus Buildings one for each Infantry, Ground, Air, and Sea.

Have a good day CJ.

mgriss
09-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Total chaos would ensue if players were allowed to trade units.

There are upsides and downsides to increasing or decreasing army size. Increasing army size would make some previously useless units more valuable, but would increase the stat gaps between gold and free players. Decreasing army size might narrow the gap, but would make more units worthless.

Increasing the level cap is a must, as is adding more boss tiers for lvls 150+

As for the punishment of high level players... I feel like that's an easier fix than it seems. Player level and rank both affect WD points per hit. Currently, a colonel hitting general makes more than general hitting general. Change it to (colonel hit colonel) < (colonel hit general) < (general hit general) < (general hit spec ops) and so on. Then, if necessary, reweigh the balance between level effect and rank effect so both low level and high rank players can earn decent WD on the right targets. Or maybe making it so whichever rubric is most beneficial is the one used.

MWMike
09-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Great idea I would love to get these instead of concrete.

It would hurt my stats to bad but I personally only want to see my stats go up.

Sounds fun maybe they could be faction limited time bonuses.

Love it the more the merrier I think.

I don't care for this one either way.

Sounds exciting lets give it a try.

Love it as a low level player I would love to move up faster.

Sure would mind having more players in the faction.

No thanks it is hard for me to trigger the boss but it has been much easier since the end of Canada.

I feel this is a wash since most weak players also give low WD points.

Drago123
09-11-2013, 12:33 PM
It would be great to add your health meter so you can easily plan your attac strategy during the WD event and the Boss events

jchow69
09-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Also would be great if they put a limit of scoring at least 50k to count as a win in da WD as to not allow one man/woman army, lol.

warrends
09-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Better inventory: KA and CC have much better inventories than MW. MW is completely random. Please fix it. As someone else said, alphabetically, by strength, whatever. Just not the randomness.

Make attack and defense skill points matter: They used to. I used to be able to easily beat players with much higher D than my A because when I began playing a year-plus ago they made a difference. Now these points are worthless. Make them count. Make them the modifier for the roll of the dice in battle.

Big one: MAKE WD POINTS CONSISTENT!!! We've all hit that guy in WD and received 450 WD points. Then hit him one second later and received 150 WD points. That randomness completely ruins the WD events, which are the end game for MW. This needs to be fixed big time.

You've got a fantastic game here. A little of this will go a very long way. Especially to the long-time players, and for those who spend real money.

War lord
09-11-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm on my phone so I couldn't read all the posts, so I hope I'm not repeating everyone.
When u get an event prize post the stats so we don't have to look for it
Give faction members who do well n wars a special prize like n the pvp or fvf
Make it easier to go though ur allies list and delete players that don't play anymore

Thx

v8mustang
09-11-2013, 02:23 PM
MORE CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

There are some that are still missing... I once bought an extra ally that I didn't even need!!!

who am I
09-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Yes i have one very good idea:

When i send a ticket of more than 50 fights i lost during Seige on India i expect you to reinburse me on the gold i wasted. Or atleast something..not a note saying:

"We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience! I am sorry but we are unable to compensate for this issue.

Regards,"

Really Gree is this something you means seriously?!

Moral dont cime up with more stuff when you haven't even got your current stuff working properly!

socomloser
09-11-2013, 03:19 PM
I like way y'all did kingdom age faction mission gltq , boss , raid boss, and boss giving big rewards for faction work together this help us little guess out and can be really fun ...my only thing that should sperate the indivial quest from faction quest!!!

...BORIS
09-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Exactly! What a contradiction - the only thing I currently use money for is to upgrade LE $$$ Buildings - so I can get more $$$ - but still have nothing to spend it on - LoL

You would be welcome to drop into our faction, off load your excess money and develop a potentially valuable relationship with us as junior partners. Think of it in terms of football. We all want to play for Manchester United. The hierarchy of feeder teams that train players for Man U is enormous. From any one feeder side there may be a dozen steps from village team to Old Trafford. The money of the successful leader develops the feeder teams.

gazoo
09-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Hey all,

I would love to see gree do the following;

-the ability for faction to add a minimum wd points standard. Where any player blow the minimum set by the faction leader would automatically not receive the prizes. Too often players lie to get into factions just for the bonus. This will eliminate that.

-I would love to see gold given as prices based on the individual factions contribution during wd events and pvp events.

- raid operations similar to the Force DegradationOperations. Ie raid silos, armory, etc. this way it gives something else for the player to alway be able to do instead of just attacking or events.

-have the ability to use gold to buy cash.

- have an attack boost building like the composites

-have a feature that shows players their standing the "bonus program". Count down as to when the current months eligibility is over as well as a count down as to how much is needed to reach the next bonus level.

...BORIS
09-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Would it be possible to incorporate the MW toolkit functionality directly into MW?
Make it standard that we can see the highest ranked and lowest ranked units in battles.
Increasing the level cap seems a fair plan.
Shuffle the events about more.
Introduce more novel events, focusing on faction activities.
Make it possible for factions to communicate with opponents in WD events.
Aim that some bonuses are available to committed players as well as gold players.

Tito89
09-11-2013, 04:05 PM
custom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom unitscustom units

plz

Colombiano
09-11-2013, 05:44 PM
They should have real prizes, like a trip, I phone, y T- shirts, etc, why gree want a all our money And Don,t give us something?

frettlessibanez
09-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Hey all,

I am glad to see some changes coming! So, let's break this down...

- Inventory system is a must!

- Energy/stamina/health refills... that would be nice!

- Reduce army size ... are you crazy!?

- Event specific bonuses ... cool, I guess

- Increase army size ... that's more like it!

- A/D skill point stronger influence ... would improve my game!!!

- Trading units on the black market ... good idea, but you can't trust people to play fair as it is. Maybe trade within faction?

- Increase level cap ... why not 350? players at 250 will be at 300 in no time.

- Bonus guild position for new players ... uh, what about the loyal officers? New promotion type?

- More epic boss levels ... really? waste of time IMO

- Guild bonus hiding weakest players during WD ... sounds like an excuse for llp's to not participate.

These are some interesting ideas to say the least! I'm liking the direction here!

Captnmorgan
09-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Yes true ranks within the faction would be cool. It is a war game. Real war has a command chain.

Fl@sh
09-11-2013, 06:42 PM
I didn't read the whole thread, but I would like to be able to buy more than 1 unit at a time. When I lose units during PvE, I would like to buy a couple hundred or thousand medics at one time.

HayeZeus
09-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey All,

The refills idea is a good one. Improving the inventory system is a no brainer and should be easy to do.

no opinion

All depends on the what bonus' you're referring to

no opinion

You're joking right? This is a complete cop out. The only reason you would implement this is because you're tired of people complaining about your broken system that you can't seem to fix.

You're joking right? Another cop out. You can't seem to fix the hacking issue, so make it irrelevant by implementing this brilliant idea.

Only if you move the whale zone to level 200. As it is, I plan on quitting after reaching 151

What purpose would this serve?

50 is more than enough. By the time I get through 50, I'm extremely tired of the event

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination
I hate this idea

As for my own recommendations......

1. Start caring about your customers and responding to tickets in a timely fashion.

2. Stop screwing over people with high ranks in WD events who can't score more than 300 points/hit

3. Make cash/valor units worth something for higher ranked players. As of now, cash and valor is worthless to a large number of players

4. Give rewards to top10 scorers in a faction, weighted based on faction performance (top 10,25,50 etc)

5. Give officers the ability to boot players during WD events. Make it a majority vote.

6. Find a system that fixes the freeloader issue during WD events where people join a top faction and don't score.

iZheil9152
09-11-2013, 07:33 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64996-GUI-Ideas-for-Modern-War

SpikeyKit
09-11-2013, 07:37 PM
A pvp ltq like the 1st one, raid x amount of x
That was alot of fun.
When opening the game or viewing a base even maps would be nice to start zoomed out.

PlayingCraze
09-11-2013, 08:39 PM
-Add a more robust inventory system: A must I feel as its much easier to see what units u and ur opponents have! Its easier to spot hackers with better organisation!

-Army Size: I'll prefer it to be the same as always. Not much point to increase or decrease now

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill: YES please. But how exactly and how much will you guys increase the influence?

-Increase Level Cap to 300: Good idea. Perhaps add some rewards for leveling up at high levels?
I think you guys should give more incentives for ppl to level up quickly and not camp.
Currently the game is more favorable to the LLP due to WD points earned much more when hitting HLP.

Other idea: Make BP constant during faction wars! And make sure ppl of much lower level cannot win in raiding against other HLP! :D

kyzeta700
09-11-2013, 09:00 PM
-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes: explain a robust inventory system. Giving energy/stamina/health refills might be cool if the coincided with an event.

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000: horrible idea makes all the hard work all for not by cutting our usable units in half.

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events: would need to elaborate a bit more before I could decide either way.

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500: would be nice for lower lvl players. They could buy more valor units stay in the game.

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill: until you can give an exact answer on what these do besides the bs explanation that they are taken into consideration I say leave them alone.

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units: wow. I guess you guys want to start a real black market where players sell units to accounts for real life cash. This is the worst idea on the list. Can't believe it was actually an idea from the developers.

-Increase Level Cap to 300: great idea. While you're at it redo the tier system altogether.

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players: spots can only be filled by new players. Or are you saying new players o the game? In which case bad idea because people will create a new account just to piggy back in their faction then sell the account after is has some awesome units.

-Add more epic boss levels: are you serious? 50 is hard enough to finish without gold.

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination: absolutely not! This is a war game and a faction is only as strong as the weakest link so by hiding that you are taking away from the war. Would this person be able to attack other players? If yes then how is that fair? If no then why have them?

KillKat
09-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Would be nice if we can start increasing the vaults again. Maybe kick it up to a 180 million Max protected balance?

How's about a plus 1 stamina regeneration bonus unit sometime soon? I remember completing the first Rivals events. Level 13/14 required to defeat 800/1000 Rivals. Now it's defeat 1000/2000 rivals for level 13/14. On behalf of many players, it's very tiring to tap 2000 Rivals. Can GREE lower it too defeat 800/1500 Rival forLevel 13/14? And besides.... I think FvF is the 2nd hottest event for Modern War. War is #1 respectively. :cool:

Anyhow, all the ideas are great. Some pros and cons. The leveling cap to 300 or whatever GREE chooses is a must. It will resolve some issues with WD Scoring for war. I myself is at level 250 and it's quite difficult to find good WD.

For, "Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes," I'm assuming that the prizes will given out in the form of Gold? 20 gold for energy, 10 for stamina, and so on. The ideal is pretty cool. How many refill are we talking about for prizes is the question!:)

frettlessibanez
09-12-2013, 12:25 AM
3. Make cash/valor units worth something for higher ranked players. As of now, cash and valor is worthless to a large number of players

4. Give rewards to top10 scorers in a faction, weighted based on faction performance (top 10,25,50 etc)

5. Give officers the ability to boot players during WD events. Make it a majority vote.

6. Find a system that fixes the freeloader issue during WD events where people join a top faction and don't score.

I would love to see these! Good thinking HayeZeus!

Thumpr
09-12-2013, 03:15 AM
My vote would be for:
1. FIX ISSUES WITH DROID VERSIONS OF GAME
2. Inventory sort, both newest and a-z.
3. More bonuses that are easier to obtain for newer / weaker players. Not saying give away the cow. But make it something where free or low gold purchasers can get it by maybe spending a little gold or put some serious effort into obtaining for free.... Not just at levels that require 50 vaults to obtain.
4. The event from earlier in the year where it was "raid 5 armories", raid 10 ammo dumps. That was fun.
5. If you are thinking of making the Atkins/def stats more relevant, how would you manage that for players who have already done 'x' distribution? Reshuffle their stats? Then we could put all of our points into energy for ltqs or into stain a for raiding...
6. Trading units....bad idea. Getting bullied enough as it is.

Pro
09-12-2013, 03:56 AM

What he said......

Pro
09-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Answer emails when they are sent to you and stop closing tickets without response just because you don't like the content.

And what Micky said.....

Davian Hax
09-12-2013, 05:37 AM
Do not decrease the army size, increase it instead!
Limit the black market to within the faction. Only trade between faction members.
More force degradation missions please. Add raid missions for variety.
A building that will increase your attack power. (double the price of the composites factory)

Thanks.

tunka
09-12-2013, 05:46 AM
Refresh button in faction chat

48HR faction war and FVF events

Cash recharge for battle health as well as gold

level 300 player cap

better specials on gold and more frequent limited sales

a random gold give away to all players on regular basis even if it is a token amount

scrap the "log in for rewards" bonuses this is nonsensical if we are are recieving the same units players need an element of chance or its just mundane

JDub
09-12-2013, 05:55 AM
I just want the game to actually be tested before the updates come out so we don't get shut out of the game like a lot of the android users are going threw right now. Once there is a stable platform then try and improve it.

BigWooly
09-12-2013, 06:44 AM
Hey Cj how bout y'all don't introduce anything new until you can figure out how to get what youve got already to work. Your tech team is too incompetent to get a data push to work how in the hell do you think new features are going to work correctly?

Mc Drew
09-12-2013, 06:55 AM
I cant read the whole thread right now but would like to have the old way transfering MW from one iOS to another iOS device... And better yet let us have a log-in/ log-out and let us play multiple acct on single device

Bravo Zulu
09-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Hey all,

Great idea. Can't say more. Great!

If you do this, people with great WD prizes and bonuses will become unbeatable. Adding more will reduce the number of really high units. What would be nice is to bring one unit per ally along with four of our own. We could then also fight with the highest unit in each ally's inventory. Mix things up.

How would we earn these? Could we earn them in one event to be used in, say, the following event?

Yes, please.

Only if level cap is increased. Once we quit leveling, we have no way to gain skill points

Great idea if we could limit the units traded per player. If not, you will have a run at people giving all of the high stat units to LLPs, so that the low levels have crazy stats. For those of us invested in our HLPs, the problem of us already earning low WD points will increase making our HLPs more useless.

Can we get 350? Those of us doing the events are leveling up like mad. Right now, I'm 204. With a cap increase to 300 it would only take me about 3 more moths to hit the cap again. Bing able to gain skill points by leveling was the only plus. We especially need energy because at higher levels the boss and map missions cannot be completed if we had spread our skill points out in the way up.

- Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players

If by bonus you mean free spots, sure.

It's too hard at higher levels to complete 50 boss levels now! Leave the boss levels and increase the level cap. Then decide if the boss needs new levels please.

No hiding!! While it sucks for one person to take so many losses, sometimes it is fun to find that one diamond in a faction full of immovable rocks. Lol

One thought on the new faction LTEs. We have a mixed faction of highs and lows. Because individual hits don't count, only complete kills (e.g. If one player does 5/6 hits the next player doesn't have to do the 6/6- they have to do the complete 6/6 for it to count) our lower level players (new players, not LLPs of HLPs) don't get to play except the first or maybe second map. That sucks for them, and they feel like they can't help much. Which they can't. Can you fix this? I'm sure whole factions of players under level 100 are having a problem. I know coordination would help solve this, but it really takes a lot of time- and we already spend a lot of time in the game. Just a thought.

sir yes sir
09-12-2013, 07:54 AM
How about changes like being able to use concrete to speed up vault, building, and or expansion build times.
Defensive buildings giving a percentage not a number increase.
Being able to see true stats with skill points factored in.
higher stat cash units.
winning refills from drops and or events
actually being able to fill up your energy with out two purchases

sir yes sir
09-12-2013, 07:56 AM
how about being able to add to your health like you can stamina

Max Power
09-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Hey Cj how bout y'all don't introduce anything new until you can figure out how to get what youve got already to work. Your tech team is too incompetent to get a data push to work how in the hell do you think new features are going to work correctly?

Not helpful. In fact, it actually discourages queries like this from the development team.

Thanks.

BigWooly
09-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Maybe not helpful for you max but a very pressing matter for myself and many other users. The idea that gree will try to come up w new ways to get money with a broken game already is offensive. Gree has no buisness screwing this game up with more glitches until they figure out how to make what they already have work. 12 hrs now game is broken and they ask for input so theygot it. They ignore input from paying players every day.
Your welcome.

LCDR2012
09-12-2013, 08:32 AM
-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes - A way to sort through your inventory and mabey order it in some fassion would be great.

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events Not sure what this would mean

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 Yes important for more experienced players

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill Would be nice to know how these and other items affect points

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units Don't like this players who are rich and buy lots of gold would benifit

-Increase Level Cap to 300 Good Idea

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players Yes gives underdogs a chance

-Add more epic boss levels Would help out stronger players

i2izzy
09-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Awesome idea

This already exists in a way focus on cleaning it up rather than adding to it. The 2nd box event usually requires a ton of boxes to get any unit why not reduce the time required to open the boxes for that particular event. Most people I know end up with hundreds of boxes that never got open because of the limit to 1 per hour and because the $to open feature is broken. Last time I opened more boxes using the free option than I did paying $ seems $ option reduces chance to open rather than increased

These three go together & you could tier them say players 1-100 army size is limited to 1000: 100-200 army size 2000: 200-300 army size 2500

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill: Fix it rather than increase its influence theres no reason why we should lose battles when both or base attack & skill attack are higher our opponents base/skill defense. How does a skill defense of 5 & 30k less defense than my attack = a win for my opponent

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units: will it be player driven which won't end well & be abused or will it be gree controlled?

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players: Bad idea especially since you made it so that wins are more important than actual war points having a new player is bad for guilds that are trying to get the win streaks they are a liability.

-Add more epic boss levels: This just screams $ grab since only those who spend $ get really high up on the bosses. You really need a 150-200/200-250 tiers rather than the 150-250 tier it would only get worse if you increase level cap to 300

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination: this is a bonus for that particular player but not for the guild as the next weakest remains exposed & would be the next logical target to get picked on. Guild bonus that allowed members to build two building at a time would be better or automatic cash collection of buildings

iZheil9152
09-12-2013, 09:22 AM
How about instead if sending units to others, send currency.

Transmitter
09-12-2013, 09:31 AM
VERY GOOD IDEAS:
How about having mor ranks in the factions. Then the second highest rank can also kick people from faction. Number two, all those recruits in the factions CAN'T declare war. I have had tons people wars were there is this one ******* who keeps declaring war and then not fighting. Three, balancing out wars. How are weaker factions meant to improve if they have very bad people in them and no one wants to join because of their rank. This leads to the top factions. So how about the top factions move up to another war (Prestige war.) the top 50 go up and them from then on, the worst 10 in premium move down and top 10 in normal war go to premium?

Mcdoc
09-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Please increase the Energy Refill from 1000 to 2000.

This seems to be the worst value in the game. You can do a lot with a 50 Stamina refill - but a lot of targets in the upper missions require 400+ energy - so you can only get 2 hits in with 1000 energy.

It just seems like this is one of the most frustrating smacks in the face to pay gold for 2 hits against a PvE - which is why most of the time - I just choose to skip over the LTQ's - in addition to the extremely high XP ratio attacked to them.

Please consider that MORE people will spend MORE Gold when it doesn't feel like a rip-off.

Ranger4Life
09-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Yes, been asking for this since the beginning.

Don't like this at all. Eliminates any reason to level after 50.

Another good idea. The events in between the WD events should have bonuses that are good for the upcoming event.

Increase army size to the highest level achievable. So it should be 5,000 now and 6,000 if level limit is raised. This will actually give HLP's an advantage for once and encourage leveling up.

Yes

Good idea in theory. Not sure it can be executed though.

Yes

Not sure

As long as you don't adjust the current tiers and prize payouts, why not keep adding more??

Would add an interesting twist.

VikingsVoice
09-12-2013, 01:16 PM
-Add a more robust inventory system - I would like to see a way to sort inventory to easily see top units.

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill- I would like to see the impact of these fields and an update to the battle results to actually show a lower score when you lose a battle.

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units- I like this concept if GREE is to set the price and values of items.

-Increase Level Cap to 300- Would love to see another level increase along with a realignment and revision of rivals and WD points.

I would also like to see an expansion and/or addition of faction bonuses. you could either add more players to a faction, add more levels to the strength of the wall, add energy regen bonuses, add a bonus that allows more hits per refill and so on.

IrishMavrick
09-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Yes someone else mentioned it. LOWER the price of medpacks or increase the number of hits you gain from using one. It has baffled me that in FVF events I can spend 10 gold and get my stamina (34) refilled yet in WD I get 4 hits for 25 gold..
I too believe lowering their price will increase spending, people will be more inclined to buy them instead of waiting for regen times.
The inventory is a must.

psuengineer
09-12-2013, 02:33 PM
My comments are below. I appreciate that you are asking for comments, but we'll see if they are actually listened to. Still waiting for the time between WD events to go to more than 3 weeks, but that comment has only been around for how long?

Hey all,

Could these be added to "supplement" the concrete prizes that are currently given? I'm assuming you would be able to bank/vault these prizes to use multiple instances of them during different events?

NO.

I'm not sure what this means. I would need to see more to form an opinion on it.

Agree with this approach. Give some more value to the lower indestructible units that many dismiss as worthless.

It is still not clear how these work currently. How am I to properly say what an increase in their influence is good or bad for gameplay?

This has been touched on many times over, but this just has Hacker written all over it.

Like this idea. Give the upper level people something to play for/toward. 350 or 400 may be even more appropriate to give some separation to people.

How is a new player defined? I like the concept though!!

DEFINITELY

Like this idea also to a degree. how would this be obtained?

free play
09-12-2013, 03:28 PM
why not two tier rewards for WD events for gold and none gold faction,

13 BRAVO
09-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Make the points system where high level players get more per hit than the lower level players, make the goal to play not camp.

whitepath23
09-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Raise the level from 250 to 300

Leave the sizeof armies alone but make the strength and level of your allies count for something...

No to black market hackers woild multiply more rapidly

Have capsor checks in place for types of units....when some one has 700 lead soldiers let that trigger an alert at gree for fraud potential...kinda like on you credit card

Fix the unit problem from the first strike tomcat and covert fighter....there have been several plus something health regens....give us what we fought forand paid for.....I still have a ticket in on this with no resolution even though there was a post about no need to send a ticket

Make hitting the wallworth a dollar amount....it shows up as a zero dollar amount....the wall gnawers in my crew need something for their troubles

FIX THE WALL PURCHASE FUNCTION........I GET A NERVOUS TICK EVERY TIME I HAVE TO BUY 40 WALLS....let us buy in bulk and save

Allow others to buy walls

Have faction events like golf tournaments that have flights.......give the same unit for top ranked faction in flight a and the same unit to top1 inflight b...or divisions like college football

KEEP EVENTS TO 30 DAYS APART

Develop historical stats for wd points and points in fvf tournaments......

I have more should I keep going?

Ser
09-12-2013, 05:45 PM
All for the black market thing but increase unit
Limit

zxcv1
09-12-2013, 07:13 PM
A change to inventory system is NECESSARY.
I used excel to keep track of my items.
Yet every few weeks, the order changed fundamentally. It starts ok when I just have a few units. But now I had 4000 units. And that's 730 different items. I don't want to waste my time sorting it out every time when you reshuffled all of them.

It's much simpler putting it in alphabetically order. If not, items from strongest to weakest, newest to oldest etc. just give a way we can follow but not deliberately wasting our time. Random order sucks.

Black market no. It's a matter of loyalty of the game. If everything is tradeable, people would open small accounts and collect items for trading.

Also, please add login system, so that we can login with password on different machines. I have iPhone and iPad. In previous version, I can still transfer between games with funzio ID. Now it's not possible. I have to stick to my small screen iPhone back home. That sucks as well

Snibes
09-12-2013, 07:20 PM
So, I welcome the thoughtful and creative ideas. I think it's great that you are making an effort to keep the game moving in a positive direction! However, and please don't take this negatively, but rather than add new dynamics that will require countless hours of debugging, I would prefer that you guys work on some of the quality issues plaguing the game. The most recent is the current LTQ. It was on the schedule for two days out, and then all of a sudden it goes live! Either communicate the change in advance, or leave the schedule alone. Mistakes like this are pretty common with the game and I would personally like to see the mistakes not happen rather than new bells and whistles added to the game. All that being said, out of the things listed, I like:

* increasing effects of skill points
* robustness of the inventory system, but only give out refills as prizes if a player can choose WHEN they want to use the refills. If it just automatically refills your stamina or energy, etc., its not worth it to me.
* increase Army size
* increasing level cap if it also adds another tier within the boss events
* I also like the guild bonus that hides the weakest players

John 719166364
09-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes- yes

Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000- no

Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events- no

Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500-yes

Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill-whats the point. You will never be able to increase its influence enough with the amount of bonusunits you are generating and giving out. Also may lead to more people just complaining about loosing to x who is 20k below them

Creating a Black Market where players can trade units-no

Increase Level Cap to 300-yes

Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players-define new

Add more epic boss levels-ONLY IF YOU ELIMINATE THE TIERS. DO THAT AND CREATE 100 LEVELS. NOT FAIR THAT THOSE OF US WHO LIKE TO DO THE MISSIONS AND CLIMB RAPIDLY GET PENALIZED FOR DOING THESE EVENTS.

Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - no. You will combine that with the bonus spots and players will just create mini accounts for the single war, hide them, and use them as power attackers on the DL

agbass01
09-12-2013, 09:07 PM
How long does it take to fix the error that is preventing anyone playing the game on an android based system from loading the game. We are all getting screwed out of money from building, units/faction goals. Over half of my faction cannot even get the game to load now so not only is it hurting the individuals it is hurting our entire group.:mad:

gravitypain@live.com
09-12-2013, 09:39 PM
I would like the donation and chat room separate so we can communicate easier I is hard to find posts when a faction of 50 is donating without having to download separate communication apps, maybe multiple rooms for strategy and scouting.

Zender
09-12-2013, 10:32 PM
I only want the vault cap increased to somewhere between 120-150 million.

Also a special event for Christmas that has all the old LE buildings come back and rotate once every three days or so. The word limited doesn't restrict it to only one war. It could also encompass something else.

Anyway that's just my biased view.

Badass action man
09-13-2013, 02:24 AM
WD POINTS system have the random-multiplier lowered to 10% n every hit on the same target after the initial one lowers ur WD point gain by 1% till its reduced to 50% of initial WD point gain. will discourage pounding on one target and make it more interesting. also fair comes to mind.

ju100
09-13-2013, 03:08 AM
About the Black market : in the current Faction LTQ, low levels were not able to help in the last levels because they did not have the building level to get the units. With a black market within a faction, High level players could have sold/given these units to the players.

John 719166364
09-13-2013, 03:21 AM
The more I think about the Black Market idea I think this is terrible for the game and Gree a like unless you don't want to expand your customer base. What will end up happening is your top players will create or use one of their mini accounts at level 100 and move their strongest 2000 units to this account in exchange for oh say some scouts. This will cause them to get a new lease on MW life but at the same time ruin the game for all those at Level 100. It would be interesting to know just how many new accts are being created each dqy and what is the avg, time that a player stays in the game.

Of course if the game is already past the point off being a cash cow and moving towards maturity then milking your loyal players in the final months of the game makes sense, especially if you need to spend x gold to enter the black market.

Golgo14
09-13-2013, 06:21 AM
Can you add a "collect ALL buildings and Vault" button?

Giving the last boss unit a bonus. A bonus that added +2 WD points per attack would be nice in the main events.

Allowing the faction leader the option of presetting the WD point MINIMUM that a faction member has to score to earn the faction's prizes ( would help w/ the freeloaders/deadbeats) - all players could see this and know if the don't score this amount no prizes would be given. This would be set BEFORE WD and can not be changed until its over.

gohyizheng
09-13-2013, 08:32 AM
Please allow 2 upgrades at a time!! Simply takes forever to upgrade everything...

Dyl_ruurds
09-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Hey there... I like the concept of raising lvl cap. I think army size should increase.
I however I am not a fan of trading units. One of the main aspects of the game is putting in the time and effort to achieve those units. I also don't agree with limited time bonuses, if u spend gold achieving a unit then u keep the unit , bonuses and all

Keep going strong

free play
09-13-2013, 09:12 AM
how about having an event that with no gold use, to see if sup1 win that one, it would be nice for gree to award us with one event that doesn't use gold, that would be fun

mreilly
09-13-2013, 09:46 AM
MORE CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

There are some that are still missing... I once bought an extra ally that I didn't even need!!!

This just happened to me yesterday as my phone was freezing. I am already at max allies. Man was I pissed at myself...

As for decreasing or increasing the army size how does this effect anyone? Everyones stats go up or down equally and serves no purpose for anyone except the strongest players who have the insane units. It provides them the biggest advantage if we decrease the army size. Increasing the size just works out for the same strongest players.

Influence should definitely be added to the a\d skills. Currently everyone avoids adding them as is because there is no benefit.

-Add more epic boss levels - always a good idea

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - interesting idea as well... do we get to pick who they are? or will it be automatic... if we get to select can we select anyone?

Good luck with the black market idea... we all know how those work in other games. The only winner here is gree for taking a cut on all the trades..

mreilly
09-13-2013, 09:51 AM
The more I think about the Black Market idea I think this is terrible for the game and Gree a like unless you don't want to expand your customer base. What will end up happening is your top players will create or use one of their mini accounts at level 100 and move their strongest 2000 units to this account in exchange for oh say some scouts. This will cause them to get a new lease on MW life but at the same time ruin the game for all those at Level 100. It would be interesting to know just how many new accts are being created each dqy and what is the avg, time that a player stays in the game.

Of course if the game is already past the point off being a cash cow and moving towards maturity then milking your loyal players in the final months of the game makes sense, especially if you need to spend x gold to enter the black market.

I wonder how you prevent people from doing this... everyone has at least 2 accounts and even a few people in my faction have 3 or 4. When your faction gets nice troops as a reward you will easily be able to transfer them from your 3 accounts to inflate your one main account by 50k in attack and defense very easily.

Or everyone in the faction gives the troop to the weakest players depending on your strategies for WD.

BartNH
09-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

-Increase influence of Attack and def

richie1105
09-13-2013, 12:01 PM
pushed forum chat messages, turn on and off

turn off raiding animation

Hivesy
09-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Well my votes go for the more robust inventory, but don't stop there, also a more robust ally sorting system.

And rather than a black market to trade units, a recycling plant to cash in old units. I hate having 10,000 + units when I only use 2000. It clogs up my game and must clog up your servers......

Web323
09-13-2013, 12:39 PM
Well my votes go for the more robust inventory, but don't stop there, also a more robust ally sorting system.

And rather than a black market to trade units, a recycling plant to cash in old units. I hate having 10,000 + units when I only use 2000. It clogs up my game and must clog up your servers......

Very much needed

Chris#1
09-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Fix your game so it works and offer some customer support

Tibolf
09-13-2013, 04:21 PM
Add the transfer button back. I lost my old device and I don't remember anything besides the name

General Steakfries
09-13-2013, 08:38 PM
I like a lot of the ideas, including increasing max army size, increasing level cap, increasing skill influence, refill prizes, and more faction bonuses. I do not like the idea of a black market, unless it was a Gree server that simply allowed you to trade back obsolete units for a sort of currency which could then be used to get better units, skill points, valor, or something else useful. Also, a greater variety of buildings and even possibly valor buildings would help. I would like a unit building overhaul and maybe even a third unit building tier. If possible, the ability to use valor to purchase skill points would be nice.

Dockman
09-14-2013, 01:35 AM
I would like to see some sort of GOLD transfer within the faction and it show up in the chat with the cash donations.

Dockman

huminator
09-14-2013, 03:15 AM
Just a simple search function for our inventory would be nice. I am looking hard to find a unit every time....

Dutchie
09-14-2013, 03:18 AM

Any kind of inventory system would be helpful. Strongest to weakest, newest to oldest, alphabetical... anything. Agreed on all points

Dutchie
09-14-2013, 03:31 AM
Hey all,

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000 - NO

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events - YES

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 - YES

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill - YES (So long it is server-side only)

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units - NO (Unless secure, this will be open to abuse)

-Increase Level Cap to 300 - YES

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players - Define NEW players...

-Add more epic boss levels - A big NO... 50 is on the borderline of tedious!

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - YES

Let us know your thoughts! Answers in-line

Hooligany
09-14-2013, 06:15 AM
Remove the hackers please. I have reported many occasions on hackers n replies is always to close my ticket. Days later I see the same player n hacker in game

Jman
09-14-2013, 08:18 AM
A black market for trading units, what could possibly go wrong with that concept?

It't actually perfect for gree support. No more hackers, they just happened to find 500 people willing to give them their unit for finishing top 1 in some event. Oh, wait...

warrends
09-14-2013, 12:00 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?67935-New-Idea-for-Factions&p=978781&viewfull=1#post978781

Faction quests but the loot is a building instead of a unit. Not my idea, but wanted to point to it. This would throw a whole new twist to factions and teamwork and add another dimension to the game.

What kids of buildings? Boosts? Overall Attack boosts (we already have the Composite Factory for Defense boost)? Income boost? Build and upgrade time or cost decrease boost? Build/upgrade multiple buildings simultaneously? Tons of ideas. Even better: Give the faction the choice of which building they want to get; choose from a list when they complete the quest.

SmoothCriminal
09-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Iv been playin about a year and i still dont no exactly wot the att/def skill points do

ffred935
09-14-2013, 12:54 PM
A 300 lvl cap would be nice

ffred935
09-14-2013, 12:55 PM
That's very annoying

Opinvu
09-14-2013, 12:57 PM
My thoughts....
-Robust inventory system! Allow us to sell off old units, including valor units but only getting cash back. Refills/med packs as prizes is so much better than a pile of bricks. I am - That close to mailing you bricks in return. If it fits, it ships!
-Reduce max army. Bad idea, very evil! Gold troops are all that will help you after you buy 2000 of the best cash troops. And no cash troop ever comes close to a gold unit. Make more prizes silver, good stat a/d like gold, but have chance of loss (casualty rate). Make all current gold troops silver. Launch new silver and gold troops.

-All world domination event bonuses should expire after a new set is applied. Win 2 events in a row, the newest win bonuses apply. Loose next WD event, stuck with old bonuses until 3 events pass and loose all WD bonuses. This would increase competition. And each bracket has its own. Or let the top 10 fight in their own elite WD. Why have special bonuses if its just the same group every time? Most cash spent, that's not smart player wins, its buying power and class war far. LOL

-Skill influence on W/L. Incorporate to battle result so it doesn't look like a small number beat a large number without any clue as to why, i.e. iOS battle reports.

- Increase army size. Good idea, with above and gold troops being more rare. Casualty rate bonuses will have meaning again. Easy, raise the ceiling. Add a K and M to stats for shorter numbers, thousands/millions. Yes, you must expand level cap to 400. Spread out the whale zone.

-Black market for gold troops! The rich get richer! But also a good idea for rewarding members and friends.

- Add events that utilize troop category strengths. Example, Boss event style is an Air unit and your attack is determined buy your air troops.

Agent1200
09-14-2013, 01:32 PM
Add a function that can overthrow a leader of a faction by a majority vote of the officers.

Please update with this option! There are plenty of dedicated factions suffering from leaders who refuse to give up control, yet won't log in for days at a time! Please add his SOON! Like yesterday, thanks.

Starage
09-14-2013, 02:24 PM

Bring back units with bonuses in ltq and boss 50 should come with a bonus with it.

User001
09-14-2013, 02:56 PM
If black market will go online, than leveling would be non sense, campers would be everywhere

Death Deal
09-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Yes! -Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

No -Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000

Maybe -Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events

Yes -Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500

Maybe -Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill

YES! -Creating a Black Market where players can trade units

Yes -Increase Level Cap to 300

Maybe -Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players

Maybe -Add more epic boss levels

No -Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.

Some good ones there! How about letting us use all the allies x 4 units. You stopped us at 500, let us go wild

Thanks for a great game

ShawnBB
09-14-2013, 06:11 PM
2 BIG NOs

1---Blackmarket. This will only create more glitches and game hacking incidents, more complains and chaos.
Set up a unit fusion/sell option would be a wise choice that everybody will like.

2---Decrease max army size to 1000. This is honestly straight up retarded.
More unit slots --> more craving for units --> more gold purchase --> higher total stats --> heart pounding faster --> --> more pleasure/satisfaction --> more gold spend
High end spenders already have their freaking 2000 slots filled, they need another 2000!

CCKallDAY
09-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Gosh... Black Market idea is the worst, people could have an account in SUP1 or something and start a new camper account, then they could quit sup1 and give all those items to the lower lvl account... and have an unstoppable mini

Badass action man
09-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Start maps zoomed out instead of zoomed in. What's the first thing we all do when we get to an area or rivals base?, zoom out. Ur buildings and animations aren't even close to being decent enough to warrant watching up close watching

Berio
09-14-2013, 11:06 PM

Tyrant
09-15-2013, 05:50 AM
I'd like to see in the LTQ's having bonus units come back. I'd also enjoy having the unit amount brought up as well. As for level cap I don't see any harm in it, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if it didnt happen. The black market idea is actually kind of interesting and something that i think should be tried but closely watched, and with security precautions Incase of people trying to scam others.

Sparkle
09-15-2013, 05:56 AM
Before you go working on any of these changes you guys restore the 50k to80k a/d stats that you stole from android players before the last WD weekend.

deathproof
09-15-2013, 06:20 AM
I would like the abilety to msg a faction you have fought or seen in the rankings!

Sparkle
09-15-2013, 06:28 AM
Yes please offer energy /stamina /health regeneration refills as prizes and stop the stupid cement. That can be increased in fights.
Max army size should stay at 2000.
Do not mess with a/d strength from skill points. That would make checking stats before an attack totally pointless.
Yes increase level cap to 350 but slow down the leveling process. Quit giving piles of yellow stars as prizes.
Increase the cash awarded for beating objects in the maps. The amounts needed to do upgrades and buy bigger weapons and faction bonuses are obscene and could use some help this way.
Yes make guild spots for new players only and do not hide anyone.
Reduce the randomness of WD points awarded. It is nice to not have 60 people beat 1 to a pulp. But it is also not rewarding to build your stats then be not allowed the satisfaction of using them when you can only win tiny points.
I don't even know what the max of boss levels is. I'm 400+k a/d and could never get past boss 35. Please make the lower levels easier if you increase the number. And whenever it says to buy bigger weapons to be stronger... how about offering more bigger weapons for cas and valor stars. And the weapons need to be true to the a/d values posted on them. They also need to stop having a limit on how many of a kind will add to your a/d. So when I buy a certain boat I get face value of all that I buy and not see the number of the boats purchased increased while what it does for my strength at a halt.
Please restore individual bonuses to boss events and increase the a/d value of prizes between every fifth boss win.

Tyrant
09-15-2013, 06:49 AM
After thinking about it, I'd really like to see a black market, it would totally change the game and the economy in many positive ways. And while there would be scamming and real world trading, measures can be taken to at least limit that.

Sparkle
09-15-2013, 06:54 AM
I am not sure what the problem is with Black Market trading but my gut says it can't be good.
Please let energy purchased rise to the level of the player's bar. We earned it.
Require a minimum number of officers who have some say like a Senate/House vote on acceptance/rejection of members and bonus purchase decisions.
Let buildings upgrade higher than 10. Let vault be higher too so there's a realistic shot at making the ridiculously huge spread between building upgrades costs.
Increase a/d values of units already available for cash so there's more reason to buy them.
Put a cap on how many fights need won to get the pile of valor stars award.
Increase the hairstyles and clothing changes available for avatars. Also make more ethnicities and body builds since we are from everywhere and not just Europeans with variations in skin color.
There might be more flags with more things that they can do, too. Maybe a new flag can cause more valor points from fights. Or different fighting styles that increase building output or decrease opponent's defenses. Or shield the avatar during the attack 500 times events.

Sparkle
09-15-2013, 07:06 AM
I like the new guild quest but there should be some way to get low participation members to do more to help get the prizes. Make the coins worth something. Maybe each player would have to earn a certain number of coins to be eligible for the prizes on each effort.

Tyrant
09-15-2013, 07:20 AM
I also would like a new faction bonus that I thought of, baiscally this bonus would increase the amount of extra gold you get with each purchase by one percent, and you can buy it up to five times for example

Extra gold increase 1%: $10,000,000,000
Extra gold increase 2%: $20,000,000,000
Extra gold increase 3%: $50,000,000,000
Extra gold increase 4%: $100,000,000,000
Extra gold increase 5%: $200,000,000,000

It would have to only work for purchasing gold or getting free gold in quantities over 10 otherwise it would just get confusing.

I also think there should be an extra valor faction bonus.

2% extra valor per attack/raid: $2,000,000,000
4% extra valor per attack/raid: $20,000,000,000
6% extra valor per attack/raid: $100,000,000,000
8% extra valor per attack/raid: $150,000,000,000
10% extra valor per attack/raid $180,000,000,000

And lastly I'd like to see a Faction lottery: A event that can be started any time by the faction leader or an officer, in which people can put in a lottery pot; units, gold,money, valor, basically anything that can be used as currency or in battle. Players can only be allowed to participate in the lottery if they donate to it, and the more they donate the more the chance they should be able to win. For example if I donated $10m and 300 gold and another member only donated one gold, I should have a better chance of winning, but not a for sure chance, I'm still working out how the system would work.

Anyway those are my ideas, thanks for reading :).

JimmyThePick
09-15-2013, 07:39 AM
This one please: Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes.

And any improvements you can make to the inventory system (sorting/ranking), you could think about mimicking in the allies list.

General Steakfries
09-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Perhaps, in order to even out rivals lists and move up the whale zone, Gree should make server accounts that they program in order to fill a specific rivals list. Give them average stats and have them marked in some way to show that they are not hackers. Give them simple bases. Make them only defensive, and do not give them skills. This could raise the whale zone and lessen complaints among the top users.

Richard79
09-15-2013, 08:00 AM
I would like to see other ranks within the faction for promotion as it would give members some thing to work towards other than just officer or member. Maybe each promotion would give them further functions ie deleting there own posts etc

marcrochon
09-15-2013, 08:38 AM
Is it possible to put a search window in your allies list so when you want to find someone you don not have to scroll threw ober 500 allies.

marcrochon
09-15-2013, 08:43 AM
Would it be possible to use your money earned from your buildings to purchase gold?
10 million for 25 gold....
5 million for 10 Gold...
Just a thought...

Tyrant
09-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Increase faction guild size to 120. This will make it easier to merge and there will be fewer factions, making wars more competitive. Also put in ranks with powers. I will make a list going in order for highest to lowest.

Private: Has basic powers equal to that of the modern day "member", but can't declare war.
Corporal: Can delete donation posts. And has authority of those under him.
Sargeant: Can delete any posts. And has authority over those under him.
Lieutenant: Can declare war, and demote members under him. And has authority of those under him.
Colonel: Can declare war, promote and demote, and has authority of those under him.
General: Can declare war, promote and demote, can accept members into the faction, and has authority of those under him.

Field Marshall: Can declare war, promote and demote, can accept members, can kick members, and can overthrow the President if 2/3 majority rules through a built in faction system poll that a new President should be appointed.

President: Has all faction powers and is in charge of everyone, but can be overthrown by the faction.

Superdude
09-15-2013, 10:06 AM
Whatever you do just don't do the black market or if you do the a/d of units being traded has to be within 10 percent of each other

Daniel5150
09-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Great idea but I don't think it will ever happen. They make too much money off of gold buyers.

Would it be possible to use your money earned from your buildings to purchase gold?
10 million for 25 gold....
5 million for 10 Gold...
Just a thought...

SPWD
09-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Everything has been said before but,

Vault upgrade to at least 250 million so not just the strongest can upgrade cash buildings and a reduction in time or the gold required to finish it,if ANYONE has spent that amount of gold to do that they need a slap.

Sort wd points and hlp points out to be fair

Gold attack building(sea)

Zoom out

No level cap and every ten levels get a nice unit(boost?)

Cash units need to be worth buying

Valour building or valour and concrete as a prize

Concrete used to speed up or cheapen building or upgrades

Minimum wd points setting for prizes

Only officers and above to declare war

In game cash for gold purchase

Faction bonus for building upgrade time or stamina or energy etc

Ally search function

Weed
09-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Better ideas to give more balance to this game:

-3 Tiers for WD events. Free (locked so no gold can be spent), semi-gold (with limit caps per player and/or faction) and gold (unlimited). Unit payouts would be reflective of tier, but at least every faction could stand a chance at higher level prizes. Most factions give up and a lot of players quit once they realize they really will never be able to compete against the Goldie's! It's self-defeating for Gree to keep pushing out the free players and getting bad reviews due to the sheer impossible magnitude of trying to "win" against these kinds of odds.

-a unit trading up option. You can take 10 X units and trade them in for 1 X unit. It could be a monthly thing or whenever.

-boost bonus units for long term players. Kinda like your daily unit collection on right now. Log in daily for X days and get X unit. 3, 6, 9, 12 months, etc! Give the players who play a lo the chance to see a great unit with energy, health regen, money production increase, time reduction, even multiple building development bonuses are the best kinds of boosts and keep players interested.

-task based challenges that reward boost units. ie, raid a billion dollars and get a raiding boost, get your IPH to X to get an income boost, collect X points in Air defence to get an air defence boost unit, etc.

-make levelling up more balanced by associating levelling with a combo of A&D stats and IPH. That will get rid of a COMPLETELY lopsided levels system! I'm tired of running into players with a million or more in stats who I can't retaliate against. These players should all be fighting each other. In fact, you should just scrap the current levelling system and start fresh with a system based ONLY on A&D and IPH. The way it is now it's like letting high school aged bullies hang out in the kindergarten playground to beat up the little kiddies! I'm so tired if hearing these monster players whining about too much experience points being given out for events and they're levelling up too fast and will have to face other monster players instead of being able to hide in the kiddie area! Cowardly for sure. Think of it like this; a boxer is placed in his weight class. You need to make sure all the players are weighted equally for a fair fight.

-make it so in battle only your top 45 units should count for your strength and defence points, since they're the ones you can see anyways. This could also help make battles much more equal when combined with the new levelling system.

-Gree needs to realize that even though they make money off the rich kids spending daddy's money, there are way more poor kids who can't afford to keep up. If you don't please the masses, then you lose credibility in the game and once the mass migration starts and people leave the game in droves the game dies and the rich kids get bored and leave. I believe tiers are the only way to go. Treat every player equally and you will end up making more money. Give every player a genuine CHANCE to "win".

-and I've said this before, a small monthly subscription fee will bring more people in than the ridiculous amount of money needed to compete for intangible pixel rewards at the top. You want a fun game, then make it fun for everyone, not just those with daddy's platinum credit card. A subscription that will entice players to be able to either get X amount of gold each month and a bonus unit (indestructible, and maybe boosts at certain time intervals), will keep this game going.

-make tournaments optional. I don't want to play in them, my faction doesn't want to play in them and we shouldn't be able to be attacked during them. Make it like the WD event where you can join the tourney as an individual or as a faction. Press fight and go to town.

Players are leaving the game, you've pissed them off, so fix it. Make the game fun again. Limit your events, quit shoving them down our throats.

These suggestions will help. Otherwise you will see more and more players "winning" the game by finally quitting with all this nonsense!

Thanks for giving me a place to help you make this game great again.

hood1976
09-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Make the game more interesting for those who don't spend money or haven't been playing for the entire duration of the beginning of the game. With all the events, tournaments, etc. it is to easy to level up multiple times per week. I've gone from level 88 to 151 in 8 weeks. I don't want to get to 250 and be a weakling amongst powerhouses. I have gained greatly over the past week because of the events.

I'm mainly discouraged more now because as I gain knowledge of the game, only the strong get stronger and newcomers stay further behind. It's a pyramid scheme. I think it would be great to have lots of new users but smart gamers don't want to start something when someone has a year head start and a fat bankroll.

Good luck in the changes. Should be interesting.

SPWD
09-15-2013, 11:49 AM
-make tournaments optional. I don't want to play in them, my faction doesn't want to play in them and we shouldn't be able to be attacked during them. Make it like the WD event where you can join the tourney as an individual or as a faction. Press fight and go to town.

Players are leaving the game, you've pissed them off, so fix it. Make the game fun again. Limit your events, quit shoving them down our throats.

These suggestions will help. Otherwise you will see more and more players "winning" the game by finally quitting with all this nonsense!

Thanks for giving me a place to help you make this game great again.

Well said.

Adm.J
09-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Subscription? I think you'll see most walk away.

The_Don
09-15-2013, 12:46 PM
Inventory management

Die14
09-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Just fix your problems first ! I am Tired about loosing gold !!!

vanilla
09-15-2013, 08:53 PM
I had over 1000 members and took me down to under 100. I've been working on getting it back but I put many hours and days into that. Why not just take me down to 500 like on crime city?

Kepheus2nd
09-16-2013, 12:35 AM
One word: Sorting!

Against! But I understand why you would weaken lower players....

Against!

don't care but why not

depends on how it is done - and please get rid of skill point hackers first!

absolutely not! field day for hackers and hackers are way tougher to spot. plus creating too much imbalance if you can buy your strength instead of having to play for it

definitely!

sounds interesting

i'd rather have the health increase between tiers independent from average players' strength

absolutely not. recruit your faction members wisely, no hiding.

Dutchie
09-16-2013, 03:37 AM
Another improvement that is badly needed - The ability to buy 50 lvl 10 fortifications in less than 10 taps! I have worked it out that this can be done if you really think about it!

johnny_blayze
09-16-2013, 05:19 AM
-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes <-- Yes

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000 <-- NO!!!!

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events <-- No

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 <-- Yes, make it tiered to level, which gives an incentive to level up

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill <-- No! It's too late to make this mean anything, you can have a game for 2 years where we have been putting into Energy and Stamina then change the meaning of defense / attack without ability to re-shuffle our skill points around

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units <-- Yes

-Increase Level Cap to 300 <-- Yes

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players <-- what constitutes a 'new' player?

-Add more epic boss levels <-- I can't past 35 but if it helps other players, Yes

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. <-- Indifferent but in war you fight and can't hide the weakest, up to the enemy to find and exploit the weakest

Hobbs
09-16-2013, 05:49 AM
Hey all,

How about a Bonus attached to the unit for Beating Level 50 Epic Boss!!

sraghav42
09-16-2013, 06:00 AM
Agree, wouldn't care even if it is a valour bonus

How about a Bonus attached to the unit for Beating Level 50 Epic Boss!!

Wingman GRI
09-16-2013, 06:45 AM
I would like to see the following updated:

- Inventory management so that you can exactly see which units go into your army
- Level cap increase to 300
- Easier transfer of accounts

rar
09-16-2013, 07:08 AM
Increase the cap, but make some kind of reason or bonus to get to new cap
One time ability to reshuffle skill points
Have your inventory listed by the unit name
No on the black market
The Boss has enough levels

Utisz
09-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Not sure.anyone at GREE really cares what I think, but I thought I would share with you anyway.
I do think it is awesome what y'all have done with the game, the wars, F vs..F events, all the cool indestructible units. Everything is really great!
However, (there is always an however) the recent stat inflation and wonderful indestructible units have made the Valor Units obsolete, furthermore the defense structures have become worthless.
But (yes there are but's to) you can easily remedy the situation and return some excitement to raiding and fighting.
Also strategy on how a player deploy's defensive structures in their base.
Add a one in front of all the Valor units stats. A 43 becomes a 143 and so on. Do something similar for the defensive structures.
That way the game is not all about who has the most indestructible units.
People will invest again in their defensive structures and upgrade them, fighting to earn valor will have meaning again etc.
You don't have to consider anything I have suggested but if you do, I honestly think it will be a good business decision and will make the game a lot more fun.
Thank you for reading my long winded mail
Take care and thank you for a fun game

Marv008
09-16-2013, 07:43 AM
Totally against a black market where you can agree a personal price with another player. But, I would be happy if it was some kind of auction market with gree. Youd sell units you didnt want back to gree, and have the opportunity to make sealed bids on units you want (one per unit), maybe a list of 100 different units, (mixture of cash, valour and gold units) and you find out within 1-2 hours if your bid(s) was successful. Be a good opportunity to get rid of unwanted units. Especially if you had the option to purchase and sell units for gold/valour and cash. Think it could add a new dimension if done correctly. But with the amount of existing problems in the game, I would much sooner see these sorted before you bring in anything else that could add to them.

Utisz
09-16-2013, 07:44 AM
A big NO on the Black Market.

With all the alts out there, it would be easy to choose one of your alts, like one that is low level and move all your best units there, creating a super account that you can now develop using all you have learnt and wish you had know when creating your original & main account.

rrnj6890
09-16-2013, 07:50 AM
-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes ...... YES long over due-

Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000. ------- NO -

Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events. ------ no-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500. Yes-

Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill. .... No unless you allow a way to redistribute your skill points. -

Creating a Black Market where players can trade units. No, a sell your unit option would be better, Gold units as well, at full value. This will allow the players to recover all they gold they wasted a year ago. -

Increase Level Cap to 300 .... NO why only 300 ... High level players are penalised too much in the current state of this game ... Make it 500 to 1000. -

Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players.

Sure -Add more epic boss levels. No-

Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. You mean the high level players??

Also allow to buy cash with gold, elimate the cash bonus because it is not worth it. Also this will help with making bonuses since sale price vaults dont count anymore .....

Allow to buy gold with useless valor

Make more gold bonus tiers, 250 , 500, 750, 1000 , 1250, 1500, 1750 , 2000 and so on... This will elimate the feeling of disgust when you are told you did not make the next tier.....

Add the ability to add or drop 50 allies at a time.

Wingman GRI
09-16-2013, 08:07 AM
Totally against a black market where you can agree a personal price with another player. But, I would be happy if it was some kind of auction market with gree. Youd sell units you didnt want back to gree, and have the opportunity to make sealed bids on units you want (one per unit), maybe a list of 100 different units, (mixture of cash, valour and gold units) and you find out within 1-2 hours if your bid(s) was successful. Be a good opportunity to get rid of unwanted units. Especially if you had the option to purchase and sell units for gold/valour and cash. Think it could add a new dimension if done correctly. But with the amount of existing problems in the game, I would much sooner see these sorted before you bring in anything else that could add to them.

I find this a good idea.

bravo 6 vk
09-16-2013, 08:21 AM
-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in syndicate during wars!

would like it in crime city

13Stalker
09-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Hey all,

CJ,

Here are some thoughts...

1) DEFINATELY create some sort of sort function so we can find units in our inventory. When you have played for a long time and accumulated thousands of units it takes a very long time to find one. Alphabetical, New to Old or Old to New if both could be done would be fantastic!

2) Do not reduce army size. If anything a modest increase would be welcome.

3) Not sure how this would work, but sounds good. Curious how the bonus would be obtained? More gold... I'm assuming. How about increase the amount of refill. 20 gold for 1000 energy is not a good deal. How about 20 gold for 2500 energy or at least 2000?

4) As stated above a modest increase in army size would be welcome.

5) Influence of attk/def points would be welcome ONLY IF players above a certain level were given opportunity to reset some of their points. High lvl players (your best customers) would be at an unfair disadvantage if they could not reallocate a fair amount of points. Also, what the affect of these points will be should be clearly defined so we are all on a lvl playing field. After all its a game and the rules should be clear to everyone involved.

6) The Black Market idea is interesting but my fear is it will open all of our inventories up to hackers. Anyone with eyes that plays WDE knows hackers are an unfortunate part of this game and you would have to be ready for the flood of requests demanding compensation for people losing their best units. That is a very slippery slope. In my judgment it would not be worth the risk.

7) Lvl cap should definitely be increased and the "whale zone" should be better controlled. Once a player is over lvl 150 or so they just get slammed. Restrict the rival list to 10 above lvl and 10 below lvl to again create a more fair player experience.

8) New spots for "new" players is unnecessary. The new players should have to work their way up.

9) Maybe more tiers for epic boss (ie 151-200 etc...), but more bosses is unnecessary. 50 is plenty.

10) The faction WANTS the weakest player exposed as this is usually a low point target and a decoy. Hiding them would not be a belp but rather a hinderance.

Thanks again for the opportunity to weigh in. I would be glad to beta test or do surveys to help the evolution of the game from a player perspective.

Bosc
09-16-2013, 02:43 PM
How about at least displaying our units in alphabetical order? Or a choice for us to display them :Alpha, Size A, Size D, or something!!!

bpiv
09-16-2013, 04:30 PM
Add a skill point reset item.

Gambit12
09-16-2013, 05:51 PM
-We need an organize inventory from highest stats unit to the lowest. Inventory rebust & give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes is good to go.

-stay at Army size 2000 is good enough - no more no less please...

-Black Market is okey so that i can trade some of my event unit to a better useful Flag nation boost unit.

-Increase level cap to 300 is cool:cool:

-Epic Boss level stay at it is at 50 - Please no more & no less, TY...

-Please add more map for more Mission Goals...

Spetsnaz
09-16-2013, 08:16 PM
I am a faction leader and what woud really help me is being able to promote one of my officers to a higher positition. A position that would allow this person to make all of the same changes to the faction as I am able to. Dropping members and buying fortifications & bonuses.

beast1985
09-16-2013, 08:52 PM
There should be no more def or attk skill influence. Hackers have already hacked skill points and have an unfair advantage anyway. Plus there is NO POSSIBLE WAY def skill points should make up for a deficit of 150k of more between my attk and their def. it's ridiculous when I lose to a player when my attk is 150k or more than their def. there is no way possible that def skill can make up for that kinda gap. My attk skill is at 155 anyway and even if they are around 200 def skill they only have 45 skill more than my attk skil. 45 def skill should not impact a 150k difference. Gree has screwed up too many times by allowing hackers to have such a big influence. It's total BS that def skill can make me lose to a player with 200k less def than my attk. Even if they had 100 skill points more than my 155 on attk, 100 skill points should only make up a gap of max 100k, that's only if each skill point is worth 1k too. Btw gree was a douchbag for recommending using skill points on energy for so long. Complete BS from gree.

Now if you want def and attk skill to account for more YOU MUST allow players to re allocate their skill points at least one time. The only fair thing to do since so many placed them in energy as y'all so recommended.

A black market for unit, they must have been high with that one!!!
No need to change the number of unit's from 2000.
Great idea to up max level to 300 ( finally a good idea from gree(d))
More guild bonuses are needed. How about a boost to cash raids, increase in valor payouts, energy recovery boost, stamina recovery boost,

Badass action man
09-16-2013, 11:21 PM
More ranks with faction officers wuld be tops!, ad a second in command as above, senior officers who can add/ reject new recruits can send push notifications, and officers (only officers can declare war)

hoho
09-17-2013, 12:17 AM
-rather than increasing level cap, what about increasing the xp gap between level ?
we didnt have so many events in the past, and assuming still on ally cap 500, 5 ally per level 4 unit per ally, and no change in xp gap, increasing level would be ongoing topic.

-any hope on cash unit and the infirmary ?

robilco
09-17-2013, 04:59 AM
Sure

No

No

Yes

Yes

Not a priority

No

Sure

Sure

Sure

Mahan
09-17-2013, 07:14 AM
À no gold usage war once in à while would be nice, see where factions actually stand

Luxor69
09-17-2013, 08:38 AM
As above - 2nd in command function

Also from the LTQ the ability to sell back Crates/Chests for Gold - I would say 1 Gold for 1 Crate - in the current Crystal Eiffels I have over 200 Versailles Chests, so would be really good to be able to 'sell' some back

kilabot
09-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Can i do this?
2 buildings at the same time?check it out
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/taca8/8205C255-D642-4D94-B1E4-8A68B7F9AA61-7310-00000A231B840B66_zpsc8b5f84b.jpg

Gnorax
09-17-2013, 11:18 AM
How about making set points for different player lvl in wd... Like lvl 50 you get 75 points, lvl 100 you get 125 points, lvl 250 you get 450 points.... That will make the game a little more structured... Just an idea

thunder
09-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Yes stop treating your higher level players so badly. Low wd points

Asto
09-17-2013, 12:45 PM
A gold to cash/cash to gold converter. The amount of times I need 3 or 4 gold and have had to spend 2.99 on 50 pieces of gold is both frustrating and a waste of my money!!!! I know this would never happen because gree would lose money, but I've always had this idea and have now got sick of it

Harley Quinn
09-17-2013, 01:39 PM
*Absolutely!!

*No - not sure I see the point. There are many other more important things to change.

*Only if the bonuses are worth it for all players

*Absolutely not - only helps the strongest players.

*Indifferent on this... also think there are more important things to change/add

*Absolutely not - I like the idea of being able to sell units - not trade.

*Don’t care about this.

*No

*No - most people can't make it beyond 35 without gold so this caters to gold spenders only

*No - work on other fixes/changes first

Other suggestions:
1) How about increasing the vault max above $90mil? How do we ever save for some of the event building upgrades when the crazy strong players continually attack us (like they need the money)?
2) Fix the "Chat" room to separate actual chat from the donations. Also - fix the history so we don't randomly lose a day of history, especially during wars.
3) Make a separate place where owners/officers can post info where it will not disappear.

Agent Orange
09-17-2013, 02:08 PM
That seems like a good idea, I think many players are at their maximums now.

No bad idea, we already have in some cases 10 -100 times more units than we can use.

No bad idea, then what was the point of trying to get them.

Not a bad idea tie it to a Level update such as L250 to L300 and you have a winner.

Does this actually work? Seems it's more of a crapshoot now so perhaps it needs to be fixed first before it gets more broken.

Yes right after you solve the problem of hacking the app.

Absolutely!

Interesting idea.

Why not

Very interesting idea, or cap the number of hits on a player during battles. Granted that would cut down on gold sales since factions won't target and cluster hit a weak player using gold refills.

GBA
09-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Hey all,

Great idea about rewarding energy/stamina/health refills as prizes.

No, I don't like this idea. Some of us spent hundreds, if not thousands towards building a stronger inventory. If you reduced the size of the units to 1000 then valor units will have less of an impact. By the way... most of the valor units and ALL of the cash units are way too weak and therefore useless.

Ahhh, OK. Are you talking about unit bonuses (ie: +10% air attack). If so, then yes. That's the only way I 'might' play the LTQ events because they're getting way too expensive to play now. You should reconsider how much energy it takes to complete these LTQ and how many stages there is.

Ok. I like this idea better than the other one (ie: reducing the Army size to 1000.

The range of attack or defense is already unpredictable, at least on Android. Plus, I'm losing battles even though my attack is higher than the enemy's defense. This is manageable during everyday PVP battles but this is unacceptable during WD battles.

Hahaha. As if there isn't already enough problems with cheaters.

Yes, that's a great idea.

Ahhh, that would be all fine and dandy but it's very difficult to find quality players nowadays... that's because most of them quit playing.

Unless you plan on extending the amount of time to complete these events, then I would say no but of course this is a business and you're looking to rake in more dough, huh?

Hum, I don't know. I'm on the fence about it.

Here's some other thoughts;

1) Add more countries and different country bonuses (ie: +5% unit attack w/o unit defense bonuses, +5% unit defense w/o unit attack bonuses, +1 gold bar per day, +10% valor, +10% cash, etc.)

2) Add a GOLD factory building. Level 1 produces one gold bar every 24 hours... level 10 produces 10 gold bars every 24 hours. To buy the GOLD factory could cost 500 or 1000 in gold, I don't know. Upgrade cost should be cash but I'm guessing you would make these upgrades cost extremely expensive I'm sure.

3) Boost the attack and defense stats of the current cash/valor units. The event prizes far exceed the cash/valor unit to where it doesn't help to purchase them.

RMSwarrior
09-19-2013, 06:11 AM
First of all, the new faction ltq is fantastic! Chapeau !!

An idea of making it 'better'

Maybe it's possible to build weapons in your armory, like guns,bombs etc so you can supply your units with extra weapons who all have a different value so your units become stronger..

Ie. experimental soldier 65/60 or so..go to armory supply this soldier with a m60 or ar15 and this soldier is 70/60, but if you supply it with an Uzi it will be 60/55

- let say a thunderbolt 20/40.. Put some aim9 missiles on it and it will be 40/40

In other words, an additional upgrade for normal units

Maybe it's also possible to loot such items, crates of ammo to upgrade normal units, to be found in every map. Ie when attack a rival you get the exp, valor etc and bombs, guns...

That would make the game a lot more dynamic.. You have to think what kind of units you can supply with additional things so the is a much bigger chanche of winning while weaker in first place than your opponent..

Thank you in advance..

Greeting from holland

User001
09-19-2013, 06:47 AM
Daily scratchers with maybe gold prize woul be great
ex got 2: 10 gold
3: 50 gold
4: 350 gold
5: 700 gold
6: 1000 gold