PDA

View Full Version : Donation

bigman
09-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Any one willing to help my faction with money ?

General Ranger
09-09-2013, 05:22 PM
You taking the pish !!

Urbz
09-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Maybe the senzies are gonna help out as they are maxed out ��

CJ D
09-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Lol. Speaking of hac...cough cough...what place did that faction with the F3AR guy get in India? Saw on one of my guys walls that he was being recruited by someone with that name that name and British legion I think that placed like 37 or something. So if that was them...he's still in the game. This was yesterday.

vorm
09-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Lol. Speaking of hac...cough cough...what place did that faction with the F3AR guy get in India? Saw on one of my guys walls that he was being recruited by someone with that name that name and British legion I think that placed like 37 or something. So if that was them...he's still in the game. This was yesterday.

The one in British Legion is not the same one you are referring to, he is a legit player. There are a bunch of players with that name or some variation of it in the game. The one you are referring to had the faction named in the thread about it, and it is not us. A quick forum search would have answered your question without mistakenly calling someone out.

General Ranger
09-09-2013, 10:40 PM
The one in British Legion is not the same one you are referring to, he is a legit player. There are a bunch of players with that name or some variation of it in the game. The one you are referring to had the faction named in the thread about it, and it is not us. A quick forum search would have answered your question without mistakenly calling someone out.

Nalu (ex f3ar) who moved over to mcgurt has a very interesting inventory.

CJ D
09-10-2013, 05:24 AM

If I had called someone out, I would have said the hacker in British legion is still playing. Yes, I know there are several people with that name. The guy with that name was in British something. Apparently not legion. I just remember the name and British something. Which is why I said "if". And posed it as a question.

Btw, pretty sweet nearly maxed out bonuses! :D

MsLadyMouse
09-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Can someone donate some concrete to my small faction, please pm me if u can help, thanks