PDA

View Full Version : My new idea for Gree and Us!

La La594
09-09-2013, 03:23 PM
We work hard to keep our buildings sync'd for pay out / collection

One of my hgh outputs has slipped out of sync (bloody internet) so my options are to let the others slip back to or let the building go over night ect

What I'd like to do, is bring it forward, so gree, me and many others would probably be happy to spend a little gold to resolve the loses of sync

If there was an option to bring the payout forward by max 60 mins using the same forular thats used for buying cash so there no benifit to just bring the high outputs forward as you could buy the cash for same gold spend anyway

And there always a time when you could just do with a little more cash when over vault and saving for LEB upgrade

I think it would be a nice win win

If you like the idea and enough people comment gree might have a look

Gree this could work in most of your games

Zulfiqaar
09-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Sorry, i dislike this idea. Its almost like paying gold to rush output, not correct. I am currently resyncing all of my buildings, and giving the cash to somebody else for raiding, after all its not a raiders fault u messed up your timing..they deserve the cash. Not saying its your fault though...but things happen

lemonhaze
09-09-2013, 04:21 PM
i would never use gold to get ingame cash..ingame cash has lost it value since u cant use it to up ur stats no more..

HayeZeus
09-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Or you could just realize that its a stupid game and not open it for 24 hours except to collect the daily unit. I promise, your fake cash is indeed fake.

Bndawgs
09-11-2013, 06:10 AM
i would never use gold to get ingame cash..ingame cash has lost it value since u cant use it to up ur stats no more..

^ fact